Logo

[SM5 Beta 4 Theme] - DDR X2 Plus (CS/PS2)

Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2014-10-03 03:28:46am 9.6 years ago

Offline Musashi
Musashi Avatar Member
108 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-05-03

Last updated: 2020-08-18 05:06am
What's up dancers? I would like to Present: DDR X2 Plus: DDR X2 CS ported to Stepmania 5 (Beta 4) with improvements!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/32eslardh1ftg9d/DDR_X2_Plus.zip

573 Cabinet Friendly version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qvi6zfqqaqdu5o9/DDR+X2+Plus+SD15.zip/file
Title
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t614/SuperSaiyanMusashi/Title_zps44aab434.jpg

Options
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t614/SuperSaiyanMusashi/Options_zpsece5c7a6.jpg

Style
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t614/SuperSaiyanMusashi/SelectStyle_zpsea412bf3.jpg

Mode
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t614/SuperSaiyanMusashi/SelectMode_zps6efba57d.jpg

Music
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t614/SuperSaiyanMusashi/SelectMusic_zps61139db0.jpg

Gameplay
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t614/SuperSaiyanMusashi/Gameplay_zps2fa86f6c.jpg

Results:
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t614/SuperSaiyanMusashi/Results_zpse3efb1f0.jpg

I got most of the bells and whistles from the PS2 game ported, save a few (see below). Improvements include:

All the SM/ITG mods are usable
Results show Percentage AND Long form scores
17-Tier Grade system, same as ITG's, but with X2 graphics and nomenclature. For example, a 94.5% (ITG S+) is a AA+, or a 96-98%/Single Star is a AAA-. What's my Quad-Star/100%? See for yourself!
Judgement has Fast/Slow guidance

Please Note:
The Evaluation Announcer sounds are hard coded, due to the expanded grade system. It can be adjusted within ScreenEvaluation overlay. Same goes for the Stage Introductions in ScreenStageInformation overlay

Errors/Omissions/Known Issues:

Danger Graphics appear behind Life bar; Couldn't get it up front for some reason
Sound effects missing from Clear and Fail screens; Closing doors missing from Fail screen: This is because when I tried to add the sounds, the screen would jump right to Game Over/Evaluation without showing all the animations.
Program crashed once or twice while Selecting Music; not sure why. Fortunately does not happen very often
No Full Combo rings on the Music Wheel grades; I couldn't figure out how.
When changing songs, the active song makes a sudden shift to the right after it moves into the active spot; When I built the music wheel, it seemed like the active song always stuck out to the left a bit. While I was able to bring it back into place for a more curved wheel, I couldn't figure out how to do so with smoother animation.

Possible future additions:

More Toasties
Fix items on above list
Add CPU cursor for Rave/Battle Mode
Turn Life stream red when in danger
Adjust Options Screen such that the Titles appear in the middle and each player's choices appear on the sides.
More charts and information on the Select Music Screen; like maybe Jumps/Hands/Mines counters.
Name Entry and Records

Credits:
[Main Themer]
Musashi

[PS2 Graphic Ripper, Animation Consultant]
sillybear/jindev

[Artist, Emi Picture]
Fenaplz (http://xburst-out.deviantart.com); Artist of the Emi picture

[Consultation and Coding Assistance]
db2k
Kyzentun
AJ187/Freem
Th3_Ov3rHell_3XoduZ
Mad Matt
G2008
strider

Video:

In any event, hope y'all like it! All the while, constructive criticism is welcome, especially help with adding features I mentioned above.

Post #2 · Posted at 2014-10-03 04:08:26am 9.6 years ago

Offline ddrisawesome1
ddrisawesome1 Avatar Member
106 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2012-06-30

Last updated: 2014-10-03 04:09am
This is absolutely lovely!!! Is this an improved port of the sm3.5 theme?
Anyway this looks great, just try to finish the select music screen
If you can read this, you can read!

Post #3 · Posted at 2014-10-03 05:16:45am 9.6 years ago

Offline bmhedgehog
bmhedgehog Avatar Banned+
3,136 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2008-07-13

"BANNED"
have you tried CamStudio-Recorder, Musashi?

Post #4 · Posted at 2014-10-03 05:36:44am 9.6 years ago

Offline Kyzentun
Kyzentun Avatar Member
3,209 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-20

"I'm honestly pissed off."
Quote: Musashi
Profile Editing Screen is distorted; Still not sure how to adjust it
If you're talking about ScreenOptionsCustomizeProfile, I need to stop playing Terraria and document that. At good primer is to look at the documentation for ScreenHeartEntry (which I pointed out in the huge changelog on github). Ask as many questions as you can think of.
silenttype01: Kyzentun is never harsh. He says it how it is.

GENERATION 24: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Post #5 · Posted at 2014-10-03 02:01:06pm 9.6 years ago

Offline Musashi
Musashi Avatar Member
108 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-05-03

Last updated: 2014-10-03 02:15pm
Quote: ddrisawesome1
This is absolutely lovely!!! Is this an improved port of the sm3.5 theme?
Anyway this looks great, just try to finish the select music screen

Kind of; that was my starting point and main source of graphics. Most of the animations had to be re-written in Lua, and New metrics had to be authored.

Glad you like it! If I get new ideas for the items on ScreenSelectMusic I'll try them out. Were there items in particular you'd like to see added to it?

Quote: bmhedgehog
have you tried CamStudio-Recorder, Musashi?

I looked into CamStudio after a web search, even downloaded it and started to install, but then I noticed there were extra programs that sounded like adware trying to piggyback their way into my system, so I cancelled and deleted it.

Quote: Kyzentun
Profile Editing Screen is distorted; Still not sure how to adjust it
If you're talking about ScreenOptionsCustomizeProfile, I need to stop playing Terraria and document that. At good primer is to look at the documentation for ScreenHeartEntry (which I pointed out in the huge changelog on github). Ask as many questions as you can think of.

I'll check out the ScreenHeartEntry docs. Currently, ScreenOptionsCustomizeProfile looks completely blank in my theme, and while it may not be inescapable, it seems that way as pressing down 4 times followed by Enter doesn't bring me back to the previous screen.

I thought of a few more future enhancements too, like Name Entry and Records.

Post #6 · Posted at 2014-10-03 03:37:45pm 9.6 years ago

Offline Th3_Ov3rHell_3XoduZ
Th3_Ov3rHell_3XoduZ Avatar Member
313 Posts
Chile
Reg. 2012-09-13

"ITG, The Best Dance Machine!"
OMG Finally is here, I was waiting for the CS Version of this Theme A LOT!!
Quote: Released Themes for SM5 Beta 3
Quote: Released Themes for SM5 Beta 4 & 5.0.7
Quote: Simfles Packs Released

Post #7 · Posted at 2014-10-03 04:34:05pm 9.6 years ago

Offline Musashi
Musashi Avatar Member
108 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-05-03

Quote: Th3_Ov3rHell_3XoduZ
OMG Finally is here, I was waiting for the CS Version of this Theme A LOT!!

Glad to hear it! Thanks for helping out too, esp. with the Percent score display on the Music Wheel.

Have you played it yet?

Post #8 · Posted at 2014-10-03 05:15:31pm 9.6 years ago

Offline Kyzentun
Kyzentun Avatar Member
3,209 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-20

1. Delete Scripts/01 alias.lua, Scripts/02 ActorDef.lua, and Scripts/02 Sprite.lua from your theme. Including them in your theme causes them to stomp on the things declared in those files by _fallback, which will cause problems when those lua functions and tables in _fallback are changed in the future.
In general, do not blindly copy scripts from _fallback. Most of the stuff in _fallback/Scripts is meant to be generally useful and not overridden, especially core things like the functions in alias, ActorDef, and Sprite. In this case, overriding ActorDef meant that the entire Def table was recreated when your theme's scripts loaded, clearing out everything that _fallback put in there. This is why ScreenOptionsCustomizeProfile ends up blank.

In 02 Colors.lua, you've changed the colors to your liking, which is good. There's a small problem though. The "PlayerDarkColors" table has been added inside of the GameColor table, and the PlayerDarkColor function in _fallback relies on it being there. Since you recreated the whole GameColor table, GameColor.PlayerDarkColors doesn't exist, so when PlayerDarkColor is called (in this case, by _fallback's ScreenOptionsCustomizeProfile), an error occurs.
The convenient thing to do is to update your 02 Colors.lua to have the entries in the Color and GameColor tables that have been added in _fallback. Since you didn't change the functions at the end of 02 Colors.lua, you may as well remove them.

2. Comments in metrics.ini must begin at the beginning of the line.
"RainbowColor1=color("#FFFF00") // Yellow" is an error because the comment is in the middle of the line.

3. "PlayMode" must be lowercase "playmode" in GameCommands.

GENERATION 24: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Post #9 · Posted at 2014-10-03 06:40:26pm 9.6 years ago

Offline Musashi
Musashi Avatar Member
108 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-05-03

1. Delete Scripts/01 alias.lua, Scripts/02 ActorDef.lua, and Scripts/02 Sprite.lua from your theme. Including them in your theme causes them to stomp on the things declared in those files by _fallback, which will cause problems when those lua functions and tables in _fallback are changed in the future.
In general, do not blindly copy scripts from _fallback. Most of the stuff in _fallback/Scripts is meant to be generally useful and not overridden, especially core things like the functions in alias, ActorDef, and Sprite. In this case, overriding ActorDef meant that the entire Def table was recreated when your theme's scripts loaded, clearing out everything that _fallback put in there. This is why ScreenOptionsCustomizeProfile ends up blank.

In 02 Colors.lua, you've changed the colors to your liking, which is good. There's a small problem though. The "PlayerDarkColors" table has been added inside of the GameColor table, and the PlayerDarkColor function in _fallback relies on it being there. Since you recreated the whole GameColor table, GameColor.PlayerDarkColors doesn't exist, so when PlayerDarkColor is called (in this case, by _fallback's ScreenOptionsCustomizeProfile), an error occurs.
The convenient thing to do is to update your 02 Colors.lua to have the entries in the Color and GameColor tables that have been added in _fallback. Since you didn't change the functions at the end of 02 Colors.lua, you may as well remove them.

2. Comments in metrics.ini must begin at the beginning of the line.
"RainbowColor1=color("#FFFF00") // Yellow" is an error because the comment is in the middle of the line.

3. "PlayMode" must be lowercase "playmode" in GameCommands.

I'll check these fixes out sometime tonight or tomorrow; if anything changes, I'll update the link in the OP.

Post #10 · Posted at 2014-10-03 11:49:42pm 9.6 years ago

Offline Towlesy27
Towlesy27 Avatar Member
232 Posts
Canada
Reg. 2014-07-31

this actually looks like it will be pretty nice Smile been looking for a console or arcade x2 theme but none of them seem that good, but im excited for this!

and have you tried bandicam?
DDR is awesome! (:

Post #11 · Posted at 2014-10-04 06:02:51am 9.6 years ago

Offline Musashi
Musashi Avatar Member
108 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-05-03

1. Delete Scripts/01 alias.lua, Scripts/02 ActorDef.lua, and Scripts/02 Sprite.lua from your theme.

I've been attempting to resolve the pop up errors that now appear, as well as address some functional problems.

Some of them have been easy, such as needing ".png" by the actor names or needing empty metrics. Others I don't quite understand:

Using glowmode or cullmode has caused errors.
Deleting the scripts caused the Song banner on my ScreenStageInformation to vanish. I was using

t[#t+1] = Def.Sprite {
InitCommand=cmd(x,SCREEN_CENTER_X;y,SCREEN_TOP+106);
BeginCommand=cmd(LoadFromCurrentSongBanner);
OnCommand=cmd(diffusealpha,0;scaletoclipped,254,78;sleep,2;linear,0.2;diffusealpha,1;sleep,6;decelerate,0.05;zoomy,0);
};

to get the banner. I noticed that LoadFromCurrentSongBanner is no longer in the Fallback Sprite Scripts, so I tried LoadFromSongBanner(GAMESTATE:GetCurrentSong()), but that wouldn't compile, causing a screen blank.

Post #12 · Posted at 2014-10-04 11:20:38am 9.6 years ago

Offline dbk2
dbk2 Avatar Member
332 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2012-04-30

I've never heard of LoadFromCurrentSongBanner, and it doesn't appear anywhere in the up-to-date Lua.xml documentation.

Try:
Def.Banner..{
InitCommand=cmd(xy,_screen.cx, 106),
BeginCommand=function(self)
self:LoadFromSong( GAMESTATE:GetCurrentSong() )
end,
OnCommand=cmd(diffusealpha,0;scaletoclipped,254,78;sleep,2;linear,0.2;diffusealpha,1;sleep,6;decelerate,0.05;zoomy,0)
}

You'll have to handle CourseMode, too, but this should give you the general idea.

Post #13 · Posted at 2014-10-04 02:58:50pm 9.6 years ago

Offline Kyzentun
Kyzentun Avatar Member
3,209 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-20

Quote: dbk2
I've never heard of LoadFromCurrentSongBanner, and it doesn't appear anywhere in the up-to-date Lua.xml documentation.
You haven't heard of it because it was apparently removed over 4 years ago and doesn't show up in any version that I can see by browsing the code on github.
This is the kind of thing that happens when people start their themes by copying a bunch of crap they don't understand from someone else's theme (which probably came from another person, repeat for unknown generations).
Copying someone else's theme code without understanding it is like copying paragraphs someone else's essay thesis. You better hope it actually makes sense in your thesis, or there are going to be problems.

Post #14 · Posted at 2014-10-04 07:49:31pm 9.6 years ago

Offline L33tAliceIp
L33tAliceIp Avatar Member
475 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-10-06

Nintendo Network ID: GalladeMeister3DS Friend Code: 1607-1662-9886
"Prepare for disappointment"

Post #15 · Posted at 2014-10-05 02:12:34am 9.6 years ago

Offline Musashi
Musashi Avatar Member
108 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-05-03

Last updated: 2014-10-05 02:12am
Quote: Towlesy27
this actually looks like it will be pretty nice Smile been looking for a console or arcade x2 theme but none of them seem that good, but im excited for this!

and have you tried bandicam?

Glad to see the theme has some fans. I'm working on making it more compatible with Beta4 fallback scripts, but the one up for download does work for now.

I checked out bandicam after you mentioned it; I can record Stepmania in windowed mode with it, but not in Fullscreen, and it tends to make SM run choppily; I'd be curious to see if having more RAM or CPU speed would affect this.

Quote: dbk2

Try:
Def.Banner..{
InitCommand=cmd(xy,_screen.cx, 106),
BeginCommand=function(self)
self:LoadFromSong( GAMESTATE:GetCurrentSong() )
end,
OnCommand=cmd(diffusealpha,0;scaletoclipped,254,78;sleep,2;linear,0.2;diffusealpha,1;sleep,6;decelerate,0.05;zoomy,0)
}

You'll have to handle CourseMode, too, but this should give you the general idea.

I might be able to adapt this code to work, but after a few experiments I found my best bet was to recreate the function LoadFromCurrentSongBanner and place it in a new script, which I called 05 BannerGfx.lua

So here's where we stand: Most of the pop-in errors are gone, except for a couple of little ones like 'RunCommands is unset or nil', and 1 big bunch that occurs when I'm on ScreenSelectMusic and I move to Roulette, Random, or a Category; basically if I select anything that's not a song.

I think it has something to do with my ScreenSelectMusic decorations, particularly the PercentageScore and Grades flanking the List of Step Difficulties, but so far, trying to use things like

local song = GAMESTATE:GetCurrentSong()
if song then
<make the decs>
else
<do nothing>
end

has caused these decorations to disappear completely.

Post #16 · Posted at 2014-10-05 03:31:36am 9.6 years ago

Offline Kyzentun
Kyzentun Avatar Member
3,209 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-20

I might be able to adapt this code to work, but after a few experiments I found my best bet was to recreate the function LoadFromCurrentSongBanner and place it in a new script, which I called 05 BannerGfx.lua
This is a good solution as long as you have a fair understanding of what it does. The problem before was that you were carrying around a lot of excess baggage functions that you didn't understand the purpose of and could potentially cause problems later.

So here's where we stand: Most of the pop-in errors are gone, except for a couple of little ones like 'RunCommands is unset or nil', and 1 big bunch that occurs when I'm on ScreenSelectMusic and I move to Roulette, Random, or a Category; basically if I select anything that's not a song.
Looking at the version I downloaded previously, the context is this:
Def.Quad{
InitCommand=cmd(shadowlength,1;zoom,0.18;);
BeginCommand=cmd(playcommand,"Set");
OffCommand=cmd(decelerate,0.05;diffusealpha,0;);
SetCommand=function(self)
local st=GAMESTATE:GetCurrentStyle():GetStepsType();
local song=GAMESTATE:GetCurrentSong();
GetDifListX(self,pn,wid,0);
self:y(GetFlexDifListY(diff, st, song));
if song:HasStepsTypeAndDifficulty(st,diff) then
That uses song without checking whether it's nil first. The code you pasted looks like you changed it to check whether song is nil, so it should work. I'll need to see more context to figure out what you're doing wrong.
I did notice however that I couldn't find any "PercentageScore" actor, so I'm not sure what this line does:
t[#t+1] = StandardDecorationFromFileOptional("PercentageScore","PercentageScore");

On a side note, I noticed that your metrics have two "ScoreDisplayPercentage Percent" sections. I don't think this gets reported as an error, but it can cause you confusion later when you modify those metrics in one place and wonder why your changes aren't having an effect.

Post #17 · Posted at 2014-10-05 04:04:21am 9.6 years ago

Offline Musashi
Musashi Avatar Member
108 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-05-03

Last updated: 2014-10-05 04:19am

Looking at the version I downloaded previously, the context is this:
Def.Quad{
InitCommand=cmd(shadowlength,1;zoom,0.18;);
BeginCommand=cmd(playcommand,"Set");
OffCommand=cmd(decelerate,0.05;diffusealpha,0;);
SetCommand=function(self)
local st=GAMESTATE:GetCurrentStyle():GetStepsType();
local song=GAMESTATE:GetCurrentSong();
GetDifListX(self,pn,wid,0);
self:y(GetFlexDifListY(diff, st, song));
if song:HasStepsTypeAndDifficulty(st,diff) then
That uses song without checking whether it's nil first. The code you pasted looks like you changed it to check whether song is nil, so it should work. I'll need to see more context to figure out what you're doing wrong.

This is what I needed! I was using the code above in the wrong place! By putting the 'if song' conditions around the rest of the code within the Def.Quad above (everything after song is defined), a bunch of the errors vanished. I got rid of a bunch more by repeating the process with the section that loads the full combo rings.

I did notice however that I couldn't find any "PercentageScore" actor, so I'm not sure what this line does:
t[#t+1] = StandardDecorationFromFileOptional("PercentageScore","PercentageScore");

It was probably left over from when I was early in the theme's development and running all kinds of experiments; I went and disabled it, and also put a .redir to _blank file in Graphics just in case I ever need it for something.

On a side note, I noticed that your metrics have two "ScoreDisplayPercentage Percent" sections. I don't think this gets reported as an error, but it can cause you confusion later when you modify those metrics in one place and wonder why your changes aren't having an effect.

Good eye; I removed one of them.

My every thanks for reviewing the theme, Kyzentun! I'dve never been able to build this without all the help on this board.

New Version is ready; Download link in the OP has been updated

Post #18 · Posted at 2014-10-05 04:21:05am 9.6 years ago

Offline Kyzentun
Kyzentun Avatar Member
3,209 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-20

You're welcome. I review themes to get a better view of how people make them. The sorts of problems they run into, what solutions they find, and how the engine or documentation could be improved to make life easier.
And to show that I'm better at knowing the programming part of making a theme than anyone else. ;)
I'll check out the new version tomorrow.

Post #19 · Posted at 2014-10-05 05:51:47am 9.6 years ago

Offline Musashi
Musashi Avatar Member
108 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-05-03

I caught a teeny mistake after playing a couple songs, where the grades and combo rings on the Select Music Screen weren't changing when you changed songs. It's fixed now.

Post #20 · Posted at 2014-10-07 06:07:46pm 9.5 years ago

Offline McPluto
McPluto Avatar Member
87 Posts
Netherlands
Reg. 2014-04-30

Awesome work on the theme man Big Grin

This crash came up during VS against CPU when I pressed the second player start by accident.

StepMania v5.0 beta 4 crash report (build 1, 20140930 @ 17:44:05 Central Daylight Time)
--------------------------------------

Crash reason: Invalid parameter

Thread: Main thread
RageTextureManager.cpp:134 RageTextureManager::LoadTexture(/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/Common fallback banner.png).
RageFileDriverDirectHelpers.cpp:227 C:/Users/Orin/AppData/Roaming/StepMania 5/Save/*
RageFileDriverDirectHelpers.cpp:227 C:/Users/Orin/AppData/Roaming/StepMania 5/Save/LocalProfiles/*
RageFileDriverDirectHelpers.cpp:227 C:/Users/Orin/AppData/Roaming/StepMania 5/Save/LocalProfiles/00000001/*
ArchHooks_Win32.cpp:22 Invalid parameter
Thread: Decode thread
RageSoundDriver_Generic_Software.cpp:204
Thread: Mixer thread
Thread: Music thread
RageFileDriverDirectHelpers.cpp:227 C:/Games/StepMania 5/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/*
RageFileDriverDirectHelpers.cpp:227 C:/Games/StepMania 5/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Sounds/*
RageFileDriverDirectHelpers.cpp:227 C:/Users/Orin/AppData/Roaming/StepMania 5/Themes/*
RageFileDriverDirectHelpers.cpp:227 C:/Users/Orin/AppData/Roaming/StepMania 5/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Sounds/*
RageFileDriverDirectHelpers.cpp:227 C:/Users/Orin/AppData/Roaming/StepMania 5/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/*
Thread: Worker thread (MemoryCardWorker)
Thread: Worker thread (/@mc1int/)
Thread: Worker thread (/@mc2int/)
Thread: DirectInput thread
InputHandler_DirectInput.cpp:755
InputHandler_DirectInput.cpp:731
InputHandler_DirectInput.cpp:750
InputHandler_DirectInput.cpp:755
InputHandler_DirectInput.cpp:731
Thread: Streaming sound buffering

0052c7e5: long MainExceptionHandler(struct _EXCEPTION_POINTERS *) [00400000+12c7e0+5]
00514c5d: void sm_crash(char const *) [00400000+114c42+1b]
0051fe98: void InvalidParameterHandler(wchar_t const *,wchar_t const *,wchar_t const *,unsigned int,unsigned int) [00400000+11fe7c+1c]
717dccd5: MSVCR90!invalid_parameter_noinfo [71770000+6ccc9+c]
00426fe1: class ThreadedFileWorker * & std::vector<class ThreadedFileWorker *,class std::allocator<class ThreadedFileWorker *> >:Surprisedperator[](unsigned int) [00400000+26fc6+1b]
00425d78: void ScreenSelectMusic::HandleMessage(struct Message const &) [00400000+25bd7+1a1]
005f7e83: void MessageManager::Broadcast(struct Message &)const [00400000+1f7da7+dc]
005e2c59: void GameState::JoinPlayer(enum PlayerNumber) [00400000+1e2b2e+12b]
71825ec4: MSVCP90!std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> >::~basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> > [71820000+5ebb+9]
005e2cbb: bool JoinInputInternal(enum PlayerNumber) [00400000+1e2c66+55]
005e2cf6: bool GameState::JoinInput(enum PlayerNumber) [00400000+1e2cdd+19]
00426307: bool ScreenSelectMusic::Input(class InputEventPlus const &) [00400000+26054+2b3]
7182582d: MSVCP90!std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> >::compare [71820000+57e5+48]
00516ea3: void HandleInputEvents(float) [00400000+116cb6+1ed]
777214ad: kernel32!HeapFree [77710000+11499+14]
005b0bcd: void RageMutex::Unlock(void) [00400000+1b0bb8+15]
00514af6: void GameLoop::RunGameLoop(void) [00400000+1149f6+100]
71826458: MSVCP90!std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> >::assign [71820000+643c+1c]
71825e43: MSVCP90!std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> >::_Tidy [71820000+5dfb+48]
71825ec4: MSVCP90!std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> >::~basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> > [71820000+5ebb+9]
00517e83: main() [00400000+117378+b0b]
71792e2b: MSVCR90!unlock [71770000+22e16+15]
717d67ab: MSVCR90!realloc [71770000+66415+396]
717938b3: MSVCR90!initptd [71770000+23753+160]
0052be87: WinMain@16() [00400000+12be71+16]
0068d89e: __tmainCRTStartup() [00400000+28d75e+140]
77e39f45: ntdll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain [77e00000+39f0f+36]

Static log:
StepMania v5.0 beta 4
Compiled 20140930 @ 17:44:05 Central Daylight Time (build 1)
Log starting 2014-10-07 18:58:20
Loading window: win32
Windows 6.1 (Win7) build 7601 [Service Pack 1]
Memory: 4009mb total, 4095mb swap (4095mb swap avail)
Video driver: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family [Intel Corporation]
8.15.10.2622, 1-10-2012 [pci\ven_8086&dev_0116&subsys_c597144d]
Drive: "WDC WD7500BPVT-35HXZT" Driver: iaSto DMA: yes
Drive: "TSSTcorp CDDVDW SN-208B" Driver: iaSto DMA: yes
Sound device 0: Speakers (2- iMic USB audio sys, 0.6, MID 65535, PID 65535
WARNING: Get: Unknown preference "ComboOnRolls"
DirectSound Driver: Primary Sound Driver
DirectSound Driver: Speakers (2- iMic USB audio system) {0.0.0.00000000}.{3f0fef46-914c-4299-bb43-3676ad4044d0}
DirectSound sample rates: 100..200000 (continuous)
Software mixing at 44100 hz
Sound driver: DirectSound-sw
Lights driver: SystemMessage
Lights driver: Export
Video renderers: 'd3d,opengl'
WARNING: RageDisplay_D3D::TryVideoMode( 0, 1280, 720, 16, 0, 0 )
D3D Fullscreen 1280x720 16 color 16 texture 60Hz NoVsync NoSmoothLines
DInput: Enumerating device - Type: 0x00000413 Instance Name: "Keyboard" Product Name: "Keyboard"
DInput: Enumerating device - Type: 0x00000112 Instance Name: "Mouse" Product Name: "Mouse"
Found 2 DirectInput devices:
0: 'Keyboard' axes: 0, hats: 0, buttons: 256 (buffered)
1: 'Mouse' axes: 3, hats: 0, buttons: 3 (buffered)
WARNING: Font /Themes/Dance Dance Revolution 7th Mix -HDDR MAX2-/Fonts/_korean 24px.ini has no characters
WARNING: Font /Themes/Dance Dance Revolution 7th Mix -HDDR MAX2-/Fonts/_korean 24px.ini has no characters
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/Dance Dance Revolution 7th Mix -HDDR MAX2-/Graphics/OptionsCursorP1 Middle (doubleres).png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 4.
WARNING: The entire image is 22x12 and frame size is 22.0x12.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 24x12, which is a frame size of 24x12.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/Dance Dance Revolution 7th Mix -HDDR MAX2-/Graphics/OptionsCursorP1 Left (doubleres).png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 4.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 24x12, which is a frame size of 24x12.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/Dance Dance Revolution 7th Mix -HDDR MAX2-/Graphics/OptionsCursorP2 Middle (doubleres).png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 4.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/Dance Dance Revolution 7th Mix -HDDR MAX2-/Graphics/OptionsCursorP2 Left (doubleres).png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 4.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/Dance Dance Revolution 7th Mix -HDDR MAX2-/Graphics/OptionsUnderlineP1 Middle.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 4x5 and frame size is 4.0x5.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 4x6, which is a frame size of 4x6.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/Dance Dance Revolution 7th Mix -HDDR MAX2-/Graphics/OptionsUnderlineP1 Left.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 4x6, which is a frame size of 4x6.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/Dance Dance Revolution 7th Mix -HDDR MAX2-/Graphics/OptionsUnderlineP1 Right.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/Dance Dance Revolution 7th Mix -HDDR MAX2-/Graphics/OptionsUnderlineP2 Middle.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/Dance Dance Revolution 7th Mix -HDDR MAX2-/Graphics/OptionsUnderlineP2 Left.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/Dance Dance Revolution 7th Mix -HDDR MAX2-/Graphics/OptionsUnderlineP2 Right.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: Metric "SongManager:ConfusedongGroupColor26" is missing.
WARNING: Metric "SongManager:ConfusedongGroupColor27" is missing.
WARNING: Metric "SongManager:ConfusedongGroupColor28" is missing.
WARNING: Metric "SongManager:ConfusedongGroupColor29" is missing.
WARNING: Metric "SongManager:ConfusedongGroupColor30" is missing.
WARNING: RageDisplay_D3D::TryVideoMode( 0, 1280, 720, 16, 0, 0 )
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Fonts/MenuTimer Numbers 5x3.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 159x135 and frame size is 31.8x45.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 160x138, which is a frame size of 32x46.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/BGAnimations/ScreenTitleMenu underlay/02.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 37x44 and frame size is 37.0x44.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 38x44, which is a frame size of 38x44.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/BGAnimations/ScreenTitleMenu underlay/01.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 730x157 and frame size is 730.0x157.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 730x158, which is a frame size of 730x158.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_PrevArt 1/image.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 250x189 and frame size is 250.0x189.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 250x190, which is a frame size of 250x190.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_PrevArt 2/image.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 250x190, which is a frame size of 250x190.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_PrevArt 3/image.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_PrevArt 4/image.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_PrevArt 5/image.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_PrevArt 6/image.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_PrevArt 7/image.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_PrevArt 8/image.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/BGAnimations/ScreenLogo background/ddrx_logo.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 534x239 and frame size is 534.0x239.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 534x240, which is a frame size of 534x240.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/BGAnimations/ScreenLogo background/ddrx_logo2.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 534x239 and frame size is 534.0x239.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 534x240, which is a frame size of 534x240.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/BGAnimations/konami_copyright.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 292x15 and frame size is 292.0x15.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 292x16, which is a frame size of 292x16.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/BGAnimations/ScreenSelectStyle underlay/grayversus.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 69x53 and frame size is 69.0x53.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 70x54, which is a frame size of 70x54.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/BGAnimations/ScreenSelectStyle underlay/graydouble.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 68x55 and frame size is 68.0x55.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 68x56, which is a frame size of 68x56.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_shared options header/header.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 640x57 and frame size is 640.0x57.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 640x58, which is a frame size of 640x58.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_shared options header/frame.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 256x55 and frame size is 256.0x55.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 256x56, which is a frame size of 256x56.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/ScreenSelectStyle header/screen_name.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 177x20 and frame size is 177.0x20.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 178x20, which is a frame size of 178x20.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_footer/footer_shadow.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 640x23 and frame size is 640.0x23.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 640x24, which is a frame size of 640x24.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_footer/command_bg.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 287x60 and frame size is 287.0x60.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 288x60, which is a frame size of 288x60.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_style info single/info.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 343x164 and frame size is 343.0x164.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 344x164, which is a frame size of 344x164.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_style art single/Art.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 361x403 and frame size is 361.0x403.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 362x404, which is a frame size of 362x404.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_SelectIcon Single.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 85x77 and frame size is 85.0x77.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 86x78, which is a frame size of 86x78.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_style info versus/info.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 344x164, which is a frame size of 344x164.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_style art versus/Art.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 362x404, which is a frame size of 362x404.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_style info double/info.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_style art double/Art.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/ScreenSelectPlayMode header/screen_name.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 182x21 and frame size is 182.0x21.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 182x22, which is a frame size of 182x22.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_SSM files/_shared/back 2x4.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 142x168 and frame size is 71.0x42.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 144x168, which is a frame size of 72x42.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_SSM files/standard/info/info.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 372x151 and frame size is 372.0x151.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 372x152, which is a frame size of 372x152.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_SSM files/battle/info/infoCPU.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 372x152, which is a frame size of 372x152.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/_SSM files/course/info/info.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/BGAnimations/header.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 640x57 and frame size is 640.0x57.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 640x58, which is a frame size of 640x58.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/BGAnimations/headerFrame.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 256x55 and frame size is 256.0x55.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 256x56, which is a frame size of 256x56.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/BGAnimations/ScreenSelectMusic overlay/BPM_gauge 4x3.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 76x172 and frame size is 19.0x57.3.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 80x174, which is a frame size of 20x58.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/BGAnimations/ScreenSelectMusic overlay/gaugeOut.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 19x58 and frame size is 19.0x58.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 20x58, which is a frame size of 20x58.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/BGAnimations/ScreenSelectMusic overlay/lightning.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 45x66 and frame size is 45.0x66.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 46x66, which is a frame size of 46x66.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/ScreenSelectMusic header/screen_music.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 181x21 and frame size is 181.0x21.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 182x22, which is a frame size of 182x22.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/ScreenSelectMusic header/mode_battle.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 117x13 and frame size is 117.0x13.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 118x14, which is a frame size of 118x14.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/ScreenSelectMusic StepsDisplayList/_cursor p1.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 33x28 and frame size is 33.0x28.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 34x28, which is a frame size of 34x28.
WARNING: The graphic '/Themes/DDR X2 Plus/Graphics/ScreenSelectMusic StepsDisplayList/_cursor p2.png' has frame dimensions that aren't a multiple of 2.
WARNING: The entire image is 34x29 and frame size is 34.0x29.0.
WARNING: Image quality will be much improved if you resize the graphic to 34x30, which is a frame size of 34x30.
WARNING: Compiling "return function(self)
WARNING: self:cmd(linear(0.2)
WARNING: self:zoom(0)
WARNING: self:diffusealpha(0))
WARNING: end
WARNING: ": [string "StepsDisplayListRow::TicksOffCommand"]:2: '<name>' expected near 'cmd'
WARNING: self:cmd(diffusealpha(1))
WARNING: ": [string "StepsDisplayListRow::TicksOnCommand"]:2: '<name>' expected near 'cmd'
WARNING: RunCommands: command is unset or nil
WARNING: ": [string "StepsDisplayListRow::TicksOffCommand"]:2: '<name>' expected near 'cmd'
WARNING: ": [string "StepsDisplayListRow::TicksOnCommand"]:2: '<name>' expected near 'cmd'
WARNING: Compiling "return f
Staticlog limit reachedMixing underruns: 1
Players joined: P1, P2
Top Screen: ScreenSelectMusic
Language: en
Current renderer: Direct3D
Theme: DDR X2 Plus

Partial log:
04:54.342: 60 FPS, 40 av FPS, 2702 VPF, D3D
04:54.635: MusicWheel sorting took: 294.635010
04:54.643: LoadFromCachedBanner()
04:54.643: RageTextureManager: deleting 'Cache/Banners/Songs_NG Extra 1_Extra Stage.png'.
04:54.643: MemoryCardManager::MountCard(1)
04:54.644: MemoryCardManager::UnmountCard(1) (mounted: 0)
04:54.644: Attempted to load a non-existing mod ' note' for the Player. Ignoring.
04:54.644: Attempted to load a non-existing mod ' note' for the Player. Ignoring.

-- End of report

Is this a problem on my end? If so, how can I fix it?
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-05-10 08:13:33
This page took 0.017 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language