Sujet verrouillé Retour aux forums

Post #1 · Posté à 2009-04-06 12:41:45am il y a 14.9 années

Offline TimeSpaceMage
TimeSpaceMage Avatar Member
976 Messages
United States
Reg. 2006-06-28

"Sarah/Autumn"
Hi, and thanks for checking out TimeSpaceMage Steps!

Here you'll find fun and challenging edits featuring catchy rhythms, increased arrow density, and an emphasis on the old 9-10 foot difficulty range! Along with my own steps, I'm also featuring some from other authors (with permission) and some of the better edits that came with DDR 5th Mix's home version. The spirit behind this category is to show good charts that already belong to Konami (SN2 AC edits, 5th Mix edits) to further encourage these kinds of steps, as well as to provide my own steps.

For your convenience, each simfile comes bundled with lyrics and stepcharts. Feeling indecisive? Preview the charts here in the topic, then go to my category and try them out!

TSM's original steps

A Brighter Day [Light 3, Standard 5, Heavy 8, Challenge 10] ***Placed 3rd in ZIV Summer Contest 2010's DDR Edit week!
Bitter Chocolate Striker [Challenge 11]
Bizarre Love Triangle [Challenge 9]
Consuela [Challenge 9]
Hero (Club-MIX) - YUUKO ASAHINA [Heavy 9]
Hit 'n' Slap [Challenge 9]
I Like to Move It [Heavy 9]
Only You [Heavy 7]
Red Zone [Challenge 11]
Space Space Shooter (Cusimo & Co. Remix) [KB Challenge 13]
Tubthumping [Standard 5, Heavy 8]
Yamato Nadeshiko ~MAXX400 STYLE~ENG edit~ - Kosaka Riyu [Beginner 4, Standard 8]

From other authors
AA [DDR-KOJI: Challenge 11]
Dream Machine [ddr_ray: Edit 10]
On The Break [Dr. D: Edit 11]
Shades of Grey [ddr_ray: Challenge 8]
Shooting Star [???: Challenge 9]
Tracers (4Beat Remix) [cndyrain: Challenge 11]
V(for EXTREME) [Dr. D: Challenge 12]
Waiting 4 U [Dr. D: Edit 9]

From others: 5th Mix "Edit Data Bank" steps
.59 [Challenge 9, D-Challenge 7]
Drop the Bomb [Challenge 10]
Mr. Wonderful [Challenge 9, Edit 9]
My Summer Love [Challenge 9]
Paranoia [Challenge 9]
Super Star [Challenge 9, Edit 9]

Play my game Arcana Seal of Rimsala (SNES)!

Post #2 · Posté à 2009-04-08 05:07:51am il y a 14.9 années

Offline PanStyle
PanStyle Avatar Member
1,054 Messages
France
Reg. 2007-07-05

I just played all the songs.
Took me about one hour for playing each one one time and write something.

I play it on keyboard (index) and do all the crossover or whatever.

Not to bad. But the crossover on some part seems to be not easy (but they are well made). There is a part with arrow and... no music. It's beacause of the song, that the kind of song witch is not so easy to step-design.
Some paterns are making a very good rhythm, really nice to play.

Consuela
It's good. i'm not fan of jumps, but they goes with the musics and those little 16th are pretty cool Smile

I like to move it
Good rhythm, flow with the beat. Funny to play i guess. But one part seems hard (purple arrow + jump + cross).

Mr. Wonderfull
Except maybe one or two jumps, i really like this one Smile

My summer love
Overall a good chart. But be carefull with some step placement, sometimes i follow the steps and did crossovers when it wasn't (cross just before some 16th and you do the 16th backward). The rush part (the part with the 16th in the original chart) was prety good, nice cross and good use of purple at the end.

Paranoia
I like the little drills. The galop flow with the music, but sometimes i don't like how they are. This chart is a bit diferent than what we are expected for a paranoia's chart, and it's nice. (and like useually, one or two jumps that i don't like).

Red Zone
Overall good, a good 11 feet. The freeze part is good Smile

Shooting star
I love this one, good job.

Super Star
(some chart seems to be a little bit of sync, but this one more than the others). Somtimes you have to double steps, and sometimes the steps are well made. This confuses me ^^'

Tracers :
This is THE BE-GI-NING !
That's fun.

Tubthubing
(off sync ?) The steps are not bad and the purple part is cool.

Max 400 ect
(medium/difficult chart) The use of bpm change and stops are nice. Near the end, on those long freeze, that was prety cool.

EDIT : I didnt played the chart who have the difficulty "edit".
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/User%20Names/PanStyle.png http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/ddrsig/1336.png?t=1284597568

Post #3 · Posté à 2009-08-27 12:06:19pm il y a 14.5 années

Offline TimeSpaceMage
976 Messages
United States
Reg. 2006-06-28

"Sarah/Autumn"
UPDATE August 27, 2009
(Click to download) (View stepchart - Heavy 9)
http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/TimeSpaceMage%20Steps/Hero%20%28Club-MIX%29/Hero%20%28Club-MIX%29.png?t=1251349158

-----------------------------------------------------
Oh wow, thanks for leaving comments!

I'd like to emphasize that the songs in the last 2 categories are from other users - they're just getting showcased here since they're really cool charts. I've changed the 5th Mix Data Bank heading to specify this more clearly. Happy

But yes, Shooting Star is one of my favorite charts too. As for the rest:
.59 - Yeah, the rhythms in this chart are amazing. Smile The middle section's stream during the silent part makes more sense when you consider that freeze arrows weren't around when this chart was made.
Mr. Wonderful - Well if you don't like jumps, the Edit steps might not be for you haha. It still gives different rhythms than the Challenge steps, and the speed is low enough that the jumps are still easy.
My Summer Love - Hmm, the only double-stepping I see is in measure 23, LRLR-UDUD-RLRL. But, it's at such a low BPM that reacting to it shouldn't be an issue =P
Paranoia - It's certainly not what you'd expect, right? Tongue I really like the part at measures 33-41 (with the 2-jacks) since you can switch feet between each stream by jumping to the new position.
Super Star - Yeah, these steps are tricky! There are a few times where you just have to use your judgement, and your choices determine how much you can alternate. I like the possibilities for spins in this chart; they remind me of Love This Feelin'. The Edit chart, on the other hand, has some tricky 16th double-stepping and a lot of 16th triples like in Sana Mollette. It's more of a non-serious chart you could use to practice double-stepping evenly at a fairly low bpm, or to practice spins if you're a show-off. Tongue

For songs like my I Like To Move It and Tubthumping, it's easier to tell the odd rhythms (24ths) if you use Note instead of Solo.

Consuela - The short jacks are also a throwback to La Senorita. It is a Captain.T song, after all =P
I Like To Move It - Hey, I never said it would be easy! Laughing Out Loud It is a 9, after all. This is another of my favorites.
Red Zone - I got the freeze idea from Queen of Light (in case that wasn't obvious); it's a neat way to spice up the easy part of the song. I was actually a little worried people might not like the 2-jacks, or the NGO-style crossover at the end.
Yamato Nadeshiko - The bpm changes are courtesy of the original chart, so thank kenchan if you ever see him. I just didn't like his steps! (The link to his steps + bgvideo are available in the simfile's comments, if you're interested).
Tubthumping - Hey, I thought you didn't like jumps! Laughing Out Loud

As for the sync, I've been using ZIV's offsets.

EDIT: The re-uploads should take care of the sync issues. Please let me know of any problems.

Post #4 · Posté à 2009-08-27 12:12:34pm il y a 14.5 années

Offline silenttype01
silenttype01 Avatar Member+
8,022 Messages
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19

"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"
I did not see you picking hero out of the bunch. I'll be downloading it momentarily and try to get a video of the chart sometime in the coming weeks

Post #5 · Posté à 2009-10-12 12:49:13am il y a 14.4 années

Offline TimeSpaceMage
976 Messages
United States
Reg. 2006-06-28

"Sarah/Autumn"
UPDATE October 11, 2009
(Click to download) (View stepchart - Challenge 10)
http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/TimeSpaceMage Steps/DROP THE BOMB/DROP THE BOMB.png?t=1255280116

(Click to download) (View stepcharts - Standard 5, Heavy 8, Challenge 10)
http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/TimeSpaceMage%20Steps/A%20Brighter%20Day/A%20Brighter%20Day.png?t=1255283305

Post #6 · Posté à 2009-10-19 03:53:50am il y a 14.4 années

Offline Greaf
Greaf Avatar Member
411 Messages
France
Reg. 2009-03-25

I like the stepchart A Brighter Day Smile . It's a very awesome edit . If the official is the same ... XD
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/User%20Names/Greaf.png
Thanks to Lord Toon !

Post #7 · Posté à 2009-10-19 09:03:01am il y a 14.4 années

Offline TimeSpaceMage
976 Messages
United States
Reg. 2006-06-28

"Sarah/Autumn"
Oh... thanks a ton! It really helps to have feedback on my steps. I really like the steps too, though it feels weird playing it after spending so much time deciding on the step placement. Sometimes I think it should be a 9 because of the breaks, but I don't think 9's tend to have that much voltage. Feel free to speak up if you think any of my charts are mis-rated or could use improvement anywhere!

UPDATE October 18, 2009
(Click to download) (View stepcharts - Challenge 11)
http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/TimeSpaceMage%20Steps/BITTER%20CHOCOLATE%20STRIKER/BITTER%20CHOCOLATE%20STRIKER.png?t=1255917179

Sujet verrouillé Retour aux forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 5% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-19 09:11:03
Page générée en 0.009 secondes.
Theme: starlight · Language: french
Reset Theme & Language