Logo

DanceDanceRevolution A (AC)

Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #3601 · Posted at 2017-03-16 02:33:22am 3.5 years ago

Offline _|/-\43D
_|/-\43D Avatar Member
2,324 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-11-09
Log in to send this user a private messageTwitter: @10acious_DYouTube
Here's the full chart:


deez nuts

Post #3602 · Posted at 2017-03-16 02:34:01am 3.5 years ago

Offline 3x3qui3l
3x3qui3l Avatar Member
666 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2011-07-30
Log in to send this user a private message
"Ice Bear believed in you."

Last updated: 2017-03-16 02:34am
Quote: rapidemboar
It's too out of focus for me to pass any judgement.

I hate you.

I really want to hear the song, I can't wait to see the full chart tbh.

Edit: Ninja'd I guess?
http://i.imgur.com/4x5oEAf.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/StRZrv7.png

Post #3603 · Posted at 2017-03-16 02:38:27am 3.5 years ago

Offline NewbStepper
NewbStepper Avatar Member+
2,326 Posts
Canada
Reg. 2013-05-23
Log in to send this user a private messageSkype: hnkul702@hotmail.comDiscord: hnkul702#3270FacebookYouTube
"Crybabies unite~ ♡"
While the camera angle made it difficult to pay attention, I think I understand the chart now. Yeah, personally I'm glad it wasn't nearly as gimmicky as I thought it was going to be.
~Member of the Deleted World Order~
Quote: 01angel
We're the Fangirl Sisters~
The Meitu Fangirl & the Alt Fangirl Laughing Hard
http://imgur.com/knA8DJz.png
Dear Lord Toon, you are simply amazing! Happy

Post #3604 · Posted at 2017-03-16 02:41:03am 3.5 years ago

Offline PerroXX
PerroXX Avatar Member
617 Posts
Chile
Reg. 2015-06-02
Log in to send this user a private message
3DS Friend Code: 0533-8652-9501

Last updated: 2017-03-16 02:43am


Another video with better sound/view

Post #3605 · Posted at 2017-03-16 02:57:38am 3.5 years ago

Offline rapidemboar
rapidemboar Avatar Member
646 Posts
United States
Reg. 2016-09-20
Log in to send this user a private message
Nintendo Network ID: rapidemboarSteam: rapidemboarGame Center Nickname: rapidemboar
"Blank for now."
So from the higher-quality video, it sounds like a Qrispy Joybox meets EDM song. I like it. (Most of the EXTRA EXCLUSIVE songs are really good. I'm hoping there's a chance we get a release of the DDR A host localized)

Quote: 3x3qui3l
I hate you.
i'm sorry

Post #3606 · Posted at 2017-03-16 04:11:58am 3.5 years ago

Offline wrsw
wrsw Avatar Member
338 Posts
Canada
Reg. 2016-01-01
Log in to send this user a private messageDiscord: wrsw#0132YouTube
"Sleep cancelled due to COVID-19."

Last updated: 2017-03-16 04:14am
Lineout from ZEROWOLF:


EDIT: Huh, only 389 steps. Certainly feels like a lot more. Overall, a nice chart.

Post #3607 · Posted at 2017-03-16 04:23:04am 3.5 years ago

Offline PerroXX
PerroXX Avatar Member
617 Posts
Chile
Reg. 2015-06-02
Log in to send this user a private message
3DS Friend Code: 0533-8652-9501
Quote: wrsw
EDIT: Huh, only 389 steps. Certainly feels like a lot more. Overall, a nice chart.

Yeah is a short song, but it feels longer.

I really like this one, not my favorite but is a good song overall. Around 1:15, it feels like licca (yeah, it didn't sounds the same but has some vibes), and don't fool me: With all the wubswubs this is more Qrispy Joybox feat. U1 overground than Qrispy alone Laughing Out Loud

Post #3608 · Posted at 2017-03-16 06:17:36am 3.5 years ago

Offline SupremeX
SupremeX Avatar Member
1,599 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2010-01-25
Log in to send this user a private message

Last updated: 2017-03-16 06:18am
I'm not still seeing differences in EXTRA EXCLUSIVE songs,, the majority seems that they have almost exactly bpm.
Anyway, the song is pretty. I hope challenge chart soon for each EE songs.
https://i.imgur.com/tIdB75l.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/tmeTht7.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/DCFQUip.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/7tjWzF5.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/HXpMEwl.png
10 years OMG. 10 years in this forum. I can't believe this!!!

Post #3609 · Posted at 2017-03-16 06:22:35am 3.5 years ago

Offline NewbStepper
NewbStepper Avatar Member+
2,326 Posts
Canada
Reg. 2013-05-23
Log in to send this user a private messageSkype: hnkul702@hotmail.comDiscord: hnkul702#3270FacebookYouTube
"Crybabies unite~ ♡"
Quote: SupremeX
I hope challenge chart soon for each EE songs.
In my opinion, out of all the songs released in DDR A so far, the Extra Exclusive songs are the least in need of Challenge charts. Some of them are already quite overdone. How do you envision them, if they were to exist?
~Member of the Deleted World Order~
Quote: 01angel
We're the Fangirl Sisters~
The Meitu Fangirl & the Alt Fangirl Laughing Hard
http://imgur.com/knA8DJz.png
Dear Lord Toon, you are simply amazing! Happy

Post #3610 · Posted at 2017-03-16 12:28:28pm 3.5 years ago

Offline Quickman
Quickman Avatar Member+
5,555 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2013-08-17
Log in to send this user a private messageTwitter: theQuick_ManaltTwitch
Xbox Gamer Tag: DWN012Quick ManPlayStation Network: DWN012Quick_Man
"i stan the precious moon boi"
fly far bounce is godlike and this is pretty good too, what the fuck is going on
Quote: Quick Man
Everybody has a version of Bakamitai. *I* probably have a fucking version of Bakamitai by this point. Not having a version of Bakamitai is an indication that your character isn't returning in the next game.

Post #3611 · Posted at 2017-03-17 11:41:14am 3.5 years ago

Offline HealingDMax300
HealingDMax300 Avatar Member
681 Posts
United States
Reg. 2012-12-01
Log in to send this user a private messageDiscord: JoshsoJB#1441Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoshsoJBYouTube
PlayStation Network: JoshsoJB
"um"
I hope we get something similar to Replicant-D Ignition in DDR A. The OT"P" hype was admittedly pretty fun lol

Post #3612 · Posted at 2017-03-17 04:56:06pm 3.5 years ago

Offline wrsw
wrsw Avatar Member
338 Posts
Canada
Reg. 2016-01-01
Log in to send this user a private messageDiscord: wrsw#0132YouTube
"Sleep cancelled due to COVID-19."
Quote: HealingDMax300
I hope we get something similar to Replicant-D Ignition in DDR A. The OT"P" hype was admittedly pretty fun lol

I hope we get something with equal hype

but without the complete stupidity that was the OT"P" Encore Extra Stage

Why was that even a thing, literally nobody could do it (that is, no one could get it back when it was EES)

Post #3613 · Posted at 2017-03-17 07:34:49pm 3.5 years ago

Offline PerroXX
PerroXX Avatar Member
617 Posts
Chile
Reg. 2015-06-02
Log in to send this user a private message
3DS Friend Code: 0533-8652-9501
I don't think they have plans for something like R-DI at this moment. Right now they are focused on other stuff like the EXTRA EXCLUSIVE songs and some other things. Maybe in the future they release a new event with some songs but not this months

Post #3614 · Posted at 2017-03-17 10:11:26pm 3.5 years ago

Offline AxelWasHere
AxelWasHere Avatar Member
1,292 Posts
United States
Reg. 2012-07-13
Log in to send this user a private message
Nintendo Network ID: AxelDiedLOLSteam: bright151Origin: GunsGoPEWPEW3DS Friend Code: 1908-2302-2382Game Center Nickname: [Rynon]CROSS×BEATS User ID: Axel573GREE Username: bright151
"No."
Since this is DDR A Related.. and Bemani Related...
https://www.reddit.com/r/DaveAndBusters/comments/5zegxu/at_an_amusement_expo_and_kevin_from_db_senior/

If you can't see reddit pages.. It says..

"This was shared from one of the Rhythm Game groups I'm in on Facebook. After that all that hard work, testing, waiting, and getting cabinets of DDR A for D&B, they give up even though it did well (Though, maybe not from the perspective they're looking at). Coming from a hardcore rhythm game player who doesn't have a Round 1 near him, this hurts."

Then after the original post Kevin (Dave And Busters Senior Vice President) posted this.

"Sigh. Jeff from Round 1 came up to me immediately after I finished giving a one hour speech and asked about this as I was putting my laptop away. I provided a few observations but chief among them was the fact that KONAMI ISN'T SELLING THEM IN THE US. Ever notice the big notices on most Bemani games that say "Not for Export Outside of Japan"? I realize some gamers believe we, like certain other operators, should just ignore that and do it anyway, but that's messed up and we're not going to do it. Want to see more Bemani games in the US? Call Konami, don't complain about how we don't get it. BTW, I would like to reiterate, as I told Jeff, that the only reason there are any DDR A units in the US at all, and the world champion is from the US, is because WE met Konami's minimum order quantity, allowing Round 1 to piggyback on our order. Chew on that for a bit."
https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/ddr_sig.php?userid=12050&generate=1

Post #3615 · Posted at 2017-03-17 10:31:24pm 3.5 years ago

Offline Towlesy27
Towlesy27 Avatar Member
205 Posts
Canada
Reg. 2014-07-31
Log in to send this user a private message
Xbox Gamer Tag: AR Strength
Quote: PerroXX
I don't think they have plans for something like R-DI at this moment. Right now they are focused on other stuff like the EXTRA EXCLUSIVE songs and some other things. Maybe in the future they release a new event with some songs but not this months

I'm wondering if DDR A is just gonna be extra exclusive/saviour up until next year. Remember, next year (2018) will mark DDR's 20 year anniversary. Maybe they're planning something big for that who knows! At the least they'll do something kinda special like with DDR X (custom routines, x-specials, hottest party stages etc.)

We'll just have to wait and see!
DDR is awesome! (:

Post #3616 · Posted at 2017-03-18 01:42:34am 3.5 years ago

Offline rapidemboar
rapidemboar Avatar Member
646 Posts
United States
Reg. 2016-09-20
Log in to send this user a private message
Nintendo Network ID: rapidemboarSteam: rapidemboarGame Center Nickname: rapidemboar
"Blank for now."
Quote: AxelWasHere
Since this is DDR A Related.. and Bemani Related...
https://www.reddit.com/r/DaveAndBusters/comments/5zegxu/at_an_amusement_expo_and_kevin_from_db_senior/

If you can't see reddit pages.. It says..

"This was shared from one of the Rhythm Game groups I'm in on Facebook. After that all that hard work, testing, waiting, and getting cabinets of DDR A for D&B, they give up even though it did well (Though, maybe not from the perspective they're looking at). Coming from a hardcore rhythm game player who doesn't have a Round 1 near him, this hurts."

Then after the original post Kevin (Dave And Busters Senior Vice President) posted this.

"Sigh. Jeff from Round 1 came up to me immediately after I finished giving a one hour speech and asked about this as I was putting my laptop away. I provided a few observations but chief among them was the fact that KONAMI ISN'T SELLING THEM IN THE US. Ever notice the big notices on most Bemani games that say "Not for Export Outside of Japan"? I realize some gamers believe we, like certain other operators, should just ignore that and do it anyway, but that's messed up and we're not going to do it. Want to see more Bemani games in the US? Call Konami, don't complain about how we don't get it. BTW, I would like to reiterate, as I told Jeff, that the only reason there are any DDR A units in the US at all, and the world champion is from the US, is because WE met Konami's minimum order quantity, allowing Round 1 to piggyback on our order. Chew on that for a bit."

Well, this is a scary prospect. Are the chances of getting another localized DDR game slim? Will they discontinue DDR A soon enough, and we'll fall back into the shadows again?

I mean, I'm hoping at least maybe recent events have gotten Konami to at least notice us a bit...

Post #3617 · Posted at 2017-03-18 02:05:39am 3.5 years ago

Offline SomethingRandom
SomethingRandom Avatar Member
2,614 Posts
United States
Reg. 2015-02-21
Log in to send this user a private messageDiscord: SomethingRandom#3719
Game Center Nickname: blearymoos
"bootylicious "
Im betting that they'll likely release the next installment in the US again, but will not do so for the installment after that.

Post #3618 · Posted at 2017-03-18 03:34:11am 3.5 years ago

Offline coffeelover239
coffeelover239 Avatar Member
348 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-06-26
Log in to send this user a private messageSkype: coffeelover239FacebookTwitter: https://twitter.com/Ocoffeelover239YouTubeTwitchHitbox
Xbox Gamer Tag: Flyer 99PlayStation Network: coffeelover239Steam: coffeelover239Origin: coffeelover239
"Prestige, legacy, and pride. "
Quote: AxelWasHere
Since this is DDR A Related.. and Bemani Related...
https://www.reddit.com/r/DaveAndBusters/comments/5zegxu/at_an_amusement_expo_and_kevin_from_db_senior/

If you can't see reddit pages.. It says..

"This was shared from one of the Rhythm Game groups I'm in on Facebook. After that all that hard work, testing, waiting, and getting cabinets of DDR A for D&B, they give up even though it did well (Though, maybe not from the perspective they're looking at). Coming from a hardcore rhythm game player who doesn't have a Round 1 near him, this hurts."

Then after the original post Kevin (Dave And Busters Senior Vice President) posted this.

"Sigh. Jeff from Round 1 came up to me immediately after I finished giving a one hour speech and asked about this as I was putting my laptop away. I provided a few observations but chief among them was the fact that KONAMI ISN'T SELLING THEM IN THE US. Ever notice the big notices on most Bemani games that say "Not for Export Outside of Japan"? I realize some gamers believe we, like certain other operators, should just ignore that and do it anyway, but that's messed up and we're not going to do it. Want to see more Bemani games in the US? Call Konami, don't complain about how we don't get it. BTW, I would like to reiterate, as I told Jeff, that the only reason there are any DDR A units in the US at all, and the world champion is from the US, is because WE met Konami's minimum order quantity, allowing Round 1 to piggyback on our order. Chew on that for a bit."

I want to reflect on this post as yours truly was the one behind the original post. I was a bit frustrated with this news because, as I've stated plenty of times, there's no Round 1 in Houston, and as someone who really wants to get into other Bemani games, this is frustrating. Also, while some people may just want them to import the games ignoring import laws, I'm NOT one of those people. I understand why those laws exist, and why they can't just import straight from Japan. Also, I find it very funny how he tells me to "Call Konami" even though, as far as I know, there is no separate stateside arcade division for Konami. Maybe I could see why they wouldn't invest further in Bemani games as the market is niche for those games, and they do have the right to make that decision. However, that still won't stop me from calling this out because sooner or later, Round 1 is gonna be so big enough that they will be kicking D&B's ass, And one of the ways I see D&B keeping up with Round 1 is getting more games that Round 1 would normally have, including Bemani games. I can only hope that this won't be the case with D&B, but seeing how most of their audience is made up of casuals, this might be the case. In terms of future DDR releases, even if we don't get Bemani releases outside of Round 1, if DDR A can become a huge hit for D&B, we might still get future DDR releases,. We might even have more locations. Could be the case, or not, but still, a man can dream, and maybe, the unthinkable might happen, and I may get a Round 1 in Houston and never have to think about this mess ever again. Don't give up.
Quote: Caleb Goldman
Hope is such a splendid thing.

DDR RIVAL CODE - 5140-8277
http://www.guy-sports.com/fun_pictures/wine_windows.jpg

Post #3619 · Posted at 2017-03-18 03:48:01am 3.5 years ago

Offline SomethingRandom
SomethingRandom Avatar Member
2,614 Posts
United States
Reg. 2015-02-21
Log in to send this user a private messageDiscord: SomethingRandom#3719
Game Center Nickname: blearymoos
"bootylicious "
If you want to try out other BEMANI games, there's the home releases of Reflec Beat and Jubeat. Albeit they're not the best, but it's official as well. As far as I know, I think the JP Konami has involvement in having DDR in the US, you can contact them by this way I think: https://www.konami.com/amusement/corporate/en/ and https://www.konami.com/games/corporate/en/ .
There are a few more links you may wanna try as well: https://www.konami.com/corporate/en/subsidiaries/

Post #3620 · Posted at 2017-03-18 04:37:51am 3.5 years ago

Offline omglonghair
omglonghair Avatar Member
515 Posts
United States
Reg. 2012-07-22
Log in to send this user a private message
Xbox Gamer Tag: OMG LONG HAIR3DS Friend Code: 3239-4491-9632
I don't get this topic, what's the arguement?
What the hell does U1 smoke to come up with EGOISM 440?
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2020 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 2% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2020-10-19 21:36:28
This page took 0.05 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language