Logo

Bugs & Problems

Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #841 · Posted at 2023-05-26 07:24:05pm 9 months ago

Offline GRIM.657
GRIM.657 Avatar Member
8 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-29

Arcade UFO's page doesn't seem to render correctly for a guest, but it seems fine when I am logged in.

Not browser dependent, it's more like the html sent back is incomplete or something?

https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/arcade.php?id=479#summary

Post #842 · Posted at 2023-05-27 02:41:49am 9 months ago

Offline AxelWasHere
AxelWasHere Avatar Member
1,578 Posts
United States
Reg. 2012-07-13

"No."
Quote: GRIM.657
Arcade UFO's page doesn't seem to render correctly for a guest, but it seems fine when I am logged in.

Not browser dependent, it's more like the html sent back is incomplete or something?

https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/arcade.php?id=479#summary

Same issue here. Black after a certain point
https://i.imgur.com/vnrpBDk.gif

Post #843 · Posted at 2023-06-14 01:09:52pm 8.4 months ago

Online S1ckH4nds
S1ckH4nds Avatar Member
43 Posts
United States
Reg. 2022-10-03

Seeing the same problem as described above on the listing for Round1 (ラウンドワン) San Jose (Eastridge Shopping Center). Happening on desktop logged in on Chrome, logged out on Opera, and also on iOS 16 Safari.

https://i.imgur.com/2a5qLUI.png

Post #844 · Posted at 2023-07-05 01:21:54am 7.7 months ago

Offline Peterrw9000
Peterrw9000 Avatar Member
148 Posts
United States
Reg. 2018-07-20

anyone else having problems with this thread not fully loading? https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/thread?threadid=11124&page=30#p453184

Post #845 · Posted at 2023-07-05 02:00:13am 7.7 months ago

Offline AxelWasHere
AxelWasHere Avatar Member
1,578 Posts
United States
Reg. 2012-07-13

"No."
works fine for me
https://i.imgur.com/vnrpBDk.gif

Post #846 · Posted at 2023-07-05 05:20:42am 7.7 months ago

Offline Spirit of Nightmare
Spirit of Nightmare Avatar Member
2,719 Posts
Sweden
Reg. 2007-12-19

"Focul tău nu ne mai încălzește"
Quote: Peterrw9000
anyone else having problems with this thread not fully loading? https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/thread?threadid=11124&page=30#p453184

It's not only on your end, I couldn't read the entire page either. If only I could've pasted what I'd taken a print screen of, I could provide everything.
Quote: Quickman
hot diggity shit nightmare you cheeky bastard

Post #847 · Posted at 2023-07-05 08:45:48pm 7.6 months ago

Offline CuzcoBlocko
CuzcoBlocko Avatar Member
2,947 Posts
United States
Reg. 2013-10-26

"[Art by LilyBreez]"
If you need to read it, here's what I get when I Ctrl+C + Ctrl+V that entire page [it loads for me, and my connection is notoriously slow]: https://pastebin.com/YFns6UDP

All text.

Post #848 · Posted at 2023-07-07 09:13:00pm 7.6 months ago

Offline Silver Spirit
Silver Spirit Avatar Member
6,569 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-09-14

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2249-7707-55923DS Friend Code: 2578-3309-2697
"i was born at a very young age"
Quote: Peterrw9000
anyone else having problems with this thread not fully loading? https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/thread?threadid=11124&page=30#p453184

This is happening here too: https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/thread?threadid=11213&page=3

Post #849 · Posted at 2023-07-14 07:44:04pm 7.3 months ago

Offline yindesu
yindesu Avatar Member
782 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-01-02


Last updated: 2023-07-14 07:53pm
Arcade Location rendering is still broken here, appears to be an issue with the Arcade History so users can't fix it:
Quote: S1ckH4nds
Seeing the same problem as described above on the listing for Round1 (ラウンドワン) San Jose (Eastridge Shopping Center). Happening on desktop logged in on Chrome, logged out on Opera, and also on iOS 16 Safari.

https://i.imgur.com/2a5qLUI.png

Post #850 · Posted at 2023-08-09 11:16:05pm 6.5 months ago

Offline al2k4
al2k4 Avatar Admin
9,385 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2006-05-01

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6451-2397-9509
"BEMANI Sound Team"
Fixed.

Post #851 · Posted at 2023-12-31 12:30:52pm 1.7 months ago

Offline faraon573
faraon573 Avatar Member
74 Posts
Uruguay
Reg. 2017-10-03

Does anyone know how to send images by private message?
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 2% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-02-21 19:05:26
This page took 0.026 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language