Logo

'Kiss me all night long' UNIVERSE DLC Single and Double Challenge Charts.

Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2020-01-26 06:11:37pm 4.2 months ago

Online R4d_R3negade
R4d_R3negade Avatar Member
95 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2018-06-16
Log in to send this user a private message
Steam: R4d_R3negade
Does anyone have the Single and Double Challenge charts for 'Kiss me all night long' from DDR UNIVERSE 1 DLC?


Post #2 · Posted at 2020-01-26 09:49:16pm 4.2 months ago

Offline Spirit of Nightmare
Spirit of Nightmare Avatar Member
2,638 Posts
Sweden
Reg. 2007-12-19
Log in to send this user a private messageSkype: lukas-nightmareFacebook
"Focul tău nu ne mai încălzește"

//---------------dance-single - ----------------
#NOTES:
dance-single:
:
Challenge:
9:
0.738997,0.826885,0.559526,0.306156,0.353663,490.000000,437.000000,53.000000,29.000000,0.000000,0.000000,0.738997,0.826885,0.559526,0.306156,0.353663,490.000000,437.000000,53.000000,29.000000,0.000000,0.000000:
0000
0000
0000
0000
,
0000
0000
0000
0000
,
0000
0000
0000
0000
,
0000
0000
0000
0000
,
1000
0100
0010
0001
1000
0001
0100
0010
,
1000
0010
0100
0001
0010
0001
1000
0001
,
0100
0010
0100
0001
0010
0100
1000
0001
,
1000
0100
1000
0000
0001
0000
0010
0001
0010
0000
0100
0000
1000
0001
1000
0000
,
1001
0000
0000
0011
0000
0000
0110
0000
0000
2100
0000
0000
0002
0000
3000
0000
,
0010
0000
0000
1000
0000
0000
0203
0000
0000
0301
0000
0000
0100
0000
0010
0000
,
1010
0000
0000
0110
0000
0000
0101
0000
0000
2010
0000
0000
3001
0000
0000
0000
,
0100
0000
0000
2000
0000
0000
0001
0000
0000
0100
0000
0000
3001
0000
0100
0000
,
0101
0000
0000
1100
0000
0000
0101
0000
0000
0110
0000
0000
1000
0000
0010
0000
,
0200
0000
0000
0001
0000
0000
1000
0000
0000
0301
0000
0000
0010
0000
0200
0000
,
1000
0000
0000
0001
0000
0000
1300
0000
0000
0010
0000
0000
0100
0000
0002
0000
,
0010
0000
0000
0100
0000
0000
0013
0000
0000
1000
0000
0000
0100
0000
1000
0000
,
0010
0100
0001
0010
1000
0100
1000
0010
,
0001
0100
0001
1000
0010
1000
0001
0100
,
1000
0001
0100
0010
1000
0100
0001
0020
,
0001
0001
0031
1100
0000
0100
0001
0010
,
1000
0100
1000
0001
0100
0010
1000
0010
,
0001
0100
1000
0100
0001
0010
0100
1000
,
0010
0001
0100
1000
0001
0010
0100
1000
,
1100
0000
1100
0000
0101
0000
0101
0000
1001
0000
0100
0010
1000
0000
0001
0000
,
1001
0000
0100
0000
0010
0001
0000
0001
0100
0000
0010
0000
1000
0100
0000
0100
,
1000
0020
0031
0020
0130
0020
1030
0010
,
1000
0100
0010
0001
1000
0100
0010
0001
,
0100
0001
1000
0010
0100
0001
0110
0110
,
1010
0000
1000
0000
0010
1000
0000
1000
0010
0000
0100
0000
0001
0010
0000
0010
,
0001
0200
1300
0200
0310
0200
0301
0100
,
0010
1000
0010
0000
0100
0000
0001
0010
0001
0000
1000
0000
0010
0100
0001
1000
,
0001
0000
0012
0000
1000
0000
0103
0001
,
0100
0000
0010
0000
1000
0000
0100
1000
0000
0100
0000
1000
0100
0000
0010
0000
,
0001
0000
0100
0000
0001
0000
0100
0001
0000
0100
0000
0001
1000
0000
1010
0000
,
0110
0000
0000
1001
0000
0000
0011
0000
0000
0101
0000
0000
1100
0000
0000
0000
,
0000
0000
0000
1010
0000
0000
0011
0000
1001
0000
0000
0000
0100
0000
0001
0000
,
0010
0000
0001
0000
1000
0000
0010
0000
1000
0000
0001
0100
0010
0000
0000
0000
,
0001
1000
0100
0010
0001
1000
0001
0100
,
0010
0010
0010
1000
0001
0001
0001
0001
,
1000
0100
0000
0010
0001
0000
1000
0100
0000
0010
0100
0000
1000
0010
0100
0000
,
1100
0000
0101
0000
1100
0000
0101
0100
,
0010
1000
0000
1000
0100
0000
0010
0000
0001
0100
0000
0100
0001
0000
0020
0000
,
1030
0020
0130
0020
0031
0010
0001
0100
,
0010
1000
0001
0100
0010
1000
0100
1000
,
0001
0010
0100
1000
0110
0110
0011
0001
,
0010
0001
0000
0001
0010
0000
0100
0000
1000
0010
0000
0010
1000
0000
0200
0000
,
0301
0200
0310
0200
1300
0010
0100
0010
,
1000
0100
0010
0001
0100
0010
0100
0001
,
1000
0001
0100
0010
0100
0010
1000
0001
,
0010
0100
1000
0001
0100
0010
1000
1010
,
0010
0110
0100
0101
0001
1000
0100
0010
,
0001
1000
0001
0100
1000
0100
0010
1000
,
0001
0100
0010
1000
1100
0011
2001
0100
,
3100
0010
0002
0010
0013
0100
1000
0002
,
0103
0000
0002
0000
1003
0000
0002
0000
0013
0000
0100
0000
1000
0001
0010
0000
,
0100
0000
1000
0001
0100
0000
0010
0000
1000
0001
0100
0010
0000
0000
0000
0000
,
0011
0000
0000
0000
1010
0000
0000
0000
0001
0000
1000
0000
0011
0000
0000
0101
,
0000
0000
1010
0000
0000
0001
0000
0000
0100
0000
0001
0000
1010
0000
0000
1100
,
0000
0000
0011
0000
0000
0001
0000
0000
1000
0000
0100
0000
0010
0001
0100
0000
,
0100
0000
0010
1000
0100
0000
0100
0000
0010
0001
0100
0002
0200
0000
0000
0000
,
0000
0303
0000
0000
;


//---------------dance-double - ----------------
#NOTES:
dance-double:
:
Challenge:
9:
0.720899,0.756944,0.432841,0.190028,0.364220,478.000000,437.000000,41.000000,18.000000,0.000000,0.000000,0.720899,0.756944,0.432841,0.190028,0.364220,478.000000,437.000000,41.000000,18.000000,0.000000,0.000000:
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00001000
01000000
01000000
00000000
00010000
00000100
00000100
00000000
,
00001000
00000010
00001000
00000001
00000100
00001000
00010000
00001000
,
00010000
00000010
00000010
00000000
00001000
00100000
00100000
00000000
,
00010000
01000000
00010000
10000000
01000000
00010000
00001000
00010000
,
00011000
00000000
00000000
00010100
00000000
00000000
00001100
00000000
00000000
00000110
00000000
00000000
00000001
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00001000
00000000
00000000
00000010
00000000
00000000
00000100
00000000
00000000
00001000
00000000
00000000
00010000
00000000
00001000
00000000
,
00011000
00000000
00000000
00101000
00000000
00000000
00110000
00000000
00000000
01100000
00000000
00000000
10000000
00000000
00100000
00000000
,
01000000
00000000
00000000
00010000
00000000
00000000
10000000
00000000
00000000
01000000
00000000
00000000
00010000
00000000
00001000
00000000
,
00011000
00000000
00000000
00010010
00000000
00000000
00001010
00000000
00000000
00000110
00000000
00000000
00000001
00000000
00000010
00000000
,
00000100
00000000
00000000
00001000
00000000
00000000
00000001
00000000
00000000
00000010
00000000
00000000
00000100
00000000
00001000
00000000
,
00000001
00000000
00000000
00000100
00000000
00000000
00001000
00000000
00000000
00010000
00000000
00000000
00100000
00000000
10000000
00000000
,
00100000
00000000
00000000
00010000
00000000
00000000
00001000
00000000
00000000
00010000
00000000
00000000
01000000
00000000
10000000
00000000
,
00100000
10000000
00010000
10000000
00100000
01000000
00010000
01000000
,
00100000
10000000
01000000
00100000
01000000
00100000
00010000
01000000
,
00100000
10000000
00100000
01000000
00010000
10000000
00010000
00100000
,
00110000
00000000
00000000
00011000
00000000
00000010
00001000
00000100
,
00000010
00000001
00000001
00000010
00000100
00001000
00001000
00000010
,
00000100
00000001
00000001
00000100
00000010
00001000
00001000
00000100
,
00000010
00000001
00000100
00001000
00010000
00100000
10000000
00100000
,
10100000
00000000
10000000
00000000
10010000
00000000
00010000
00000000
01010000
00000000
10000000
01000000
00100000
00000000
00010000
00000000
,
10010000
00000000
01000000
00000000
00100000
00010000
00000000
00010000
01000000
00000000
00001000
00000000
00010000
00001000
00000000
00001000
,
00010000
00000020
00010030
00002000
00013000
00000200
00010300
00001000
,
00000100
00000010
00000100
00000001
00001000
00000100
00010000
00001000
,
00100000
00010000
01000000
00100000
10000000
00010000
01010000
01001000
,
00011000
00000000
00001000
00000000
00000010
00000001
00000000
00000001
00000010
00000000
00000100
00000000
00001000
00000100
00000000
00000100
,
00001000
00000200
00010300
00002000
00103000
00002000
01003000
00000000
,
00100000
10000000
00100000
00000000
01000000
00000000
00010000
00100000
00010000
00000000
10000000
00000000
00100000
01000000
00010000
10000000
,
00010000
00000000
00021000
00000000
00000010
00000000
00030100
00001000
,
00000100
00000000
00000010
00000000
00000100
00000000
00000010
00000001
00000000
00000010
00000000
00000001
00000100
00000000
00001000
00000000
,
00010000
00000000
01000000
00000000
10000000
00000000
00100000
10000000
00000000
00100000
00000000
10000000
01000000
00000000
00010000
00000000
,
00001000
00000000
00100000
00000000
00010000
00000000
01000000
00000000
00010000
00000000
10000000
01000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00010000
01000000
00010000
01000000
00000000
00000000
00001000
00000000
00010000
00001000
00000000
00010000
00001000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00000010
00000000
00001000
00000000
00000001
00000000
00000100
00000000
00000001
00000000
00000010
00000001
00000100
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00001000
00010000
00001000
00100000
00010000
10000000
00010000
01000000
,
00100000
00000000
10000000
00000000
01000000
00000000
00100000
00000000
01000000
00100000
01000000
00100000
01000000
00100000
01000000
00000000
,
00010000
00001000
00000000
00000010
00000001
00000000
00000100
00001000
00000000
00010000
00100000
00000000
10000000
01000000
00010000
00000000
,
00011000
00000000
00001001
00000000
00011000
00000000
10010000
01000000
,
00100000
00010000
00000000
00010000
01000000
00000000
00001000
00000000
00010000
00001000
00000000
00001000
00010000
00000000
00000020
00000000
,
00010030
00002000
00013000
00000200
00010300
00001000
00000100
00000010
,
00000100
00000001
00001000
00000100
00010000
00001000
00100000
00010000
,
01000000
00100000
10000000
00010000
01010000
01001000
00011000
00001000
,
00000010
00000001
00000000
00000001
00000010
00000000
00000100
00000000
00001000
00000100
00000000
00000100
00001000
00000000
00000200
00000000
,
00010300
00002000
00103000
00020000
01030000
00100000
00100000
00010000
,
00001000
00000100
00000001
00000100
00001000
00010000
01000000
00100000
,
00010000
10000000
00010000
10000000
01000000
10000000
00020000
10000000
,
10030000
01000000
00020000
00001000
00031000
00010000
00000010
00001010
,
00000010
00000110
00000100
00000101
00000001
00001000
00000100
00010000
,
00000010
00001000
00000100
00010000
01000000
10000000
00100000
01000000
,
00010000
10000000
00100000
10000000
01010000
10100000
20010000
01000000
,
31000000
00100000
00002000
00010000
00013000
00001000
00000200
00000010
,
00000310
00000000
00001000
00000000
00000001
00000000
00000100
00000000
00001000
00000000
00010000
00000000
00001000
00100000
00010000
00000000
,
10000000
00000000
00010000
10000000
01000000
00000000
00100000
00000000
00010000
01000000
00100000
10000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00010000
00000000
00000000
00000000
00001000
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000001
00000000
00001000
00000000
00000101
00000000
00000000
00001100
,
00000000
00000000
00001010
00000000
00000000
00000001
00000000
00000000
00000100
00000000
00001000
00000000
00011000
00000000
00000000
00101000
,
00000000
00000000
00110000
00000000
00000000
00010000
00000000
00000000
10000000
00000000
00010000
00000000
00100000
00010000
01000000
00000000
,
00001000
00000000
00010000
00000010
00001000
00000000
00000001
00000000
00000100
00000010
00001000
00000010
00001000
00000000
00000000
00000000
;


Here ya go!
Quote: Quickman
hot diggity shit nightmare you cheeky bastard

Post #3 · Posted at 2020-01-26 10:09:44pm 4.2 months ago

Online R4d_R3negade
R4d_R3negade Avatar Member
95 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2018-06-16
Log in to send this user a private message
Steam: R4d_R3negade
@Spirit of Nightmare

Holy shit. Thank you so much.

Post #4 · Posted at 2020-01-26 11:36:39pm 4.2 months ago

Offline KONSENTO224
KONSENTO224 Avatar Member
41 Posts
United States
Reg. 2019-11-22
Log in to send this user a private messageFacebookTwitter: https://twitter.com/E24K_LawsonYouTube
Quote: Spirit of Nightmare

//---------------dance-single - ----------------
#NOTES:
dance-single:
:
Challenge:
9:
0.738997,0.826885,0.559526,0.306156,0.353663,490.000000,437.000000,53.000000,29.000000,0.000000,0.000000,0.738997,0.826885,0.559526,0.306156,0.353663,490.000000,437.000000,53.000000,29.000000,0.000000,0.000000:
0000
0000
0000
0000
,
0000
0000
0000
0000
,
0000
0000
0000
0000
,
0000
0000
0000
0000
,
1000
0100
0010
0001
1000
0001
0100
0010
,
1000
0010
0100
0001
0010
0001
1000
0001
,
0100
0010
0100
0001
0010
0100
1000
0001
,
1000
0100
1000
0000
0001
0000
0010
0001
0010
0000
0100
0000
1000
0001
1000
0000
,
1001
0000
0000
0011
0000
0000
0110
0000
0000
2100
0000
0000
0002
0000
3000
0000
,
0010
0000
0000
1000
0000
0000
0203
0000
0000
0301
0000
0000
0100
0000
0010
0000
,
1010
0000
0000
0110
0000
0000
0101
0000
0000
2010
0000
0000
3001
0000
0000
0000
,
0100
0000
0000
2000
0000
0000
0001
0000
0000
0100
0000
0000
3001
0000
0100
0000
,
0101
0000
0000
1100
0000
0000
0101
0000
0000
0110
0000
0000
1000
0000
0010
0000
,
0200
0000
0000
0001
0000
0000
1000
0000
0000
0301
0000
0000
0010
0000
0200
0000
,
1000
0000
0000
0001
0000
0000
1300
0000
0000
0010
0000
0000
0100
0000
0002
0000
,
0010
0000
0000
0100
0000
0000
0013
0000
0000
1000
0000
0000
0100
0000
1000
0000
,
0010
0100
0001
0010
1000
0100
1000
0010
,
0001
0100
0001
1000
0010
1000
0001
0100
,
1000
0001
0100
0010
1000
0100
0001
0020
,
0001
0001
0031
1100
0000
0100
0001
0010
,
1000
0100
1000
0001
0100
0010
1000
0010
,
0001
0100
1000
0100
0001
0010
0100
1000
,
0010
0001
0100
1000
0001
0010
0100
1000
,
1100
0000
1100
0000
0101
0000
0101
0000
1001
0000
0100
0010
1000
0000
0001
0000
,
1001
0000
0100
0000
0010
0001
0000
0001
0100
0000
0010
0000
1000
0100
0000
0100
,
1000
0020
0031
0020
0130
0020
1030
0010
,
1000
0100
0010
0001
1000
0100
0010
0001
,
0100
0001
1000
0010
0100
0001
0110
0110
,
1010
0000
1000
0000
0010
1000
0000
1000
0010
0000
0100
0000
0001
0010
0000
0010
,
0001
0200
1300
0200
0310
0200
0301
0100
,
0010
1000
0010
0000
0100
0000
0001
0010
0001
0000
1000
0000
0010
0100
0001
1000
,
0001
0000
0012
0000
1000
0000
0103
0001
,
0100
0000
0010
0000
1000
0000
0100
1000
0000
0100
0000
1000
0100
0000
0010
0000
,
0001
0000
0100
0000
0001
0000
0100
0001
0000
0100
0000
0001
1000
0000
1010
0000
,
0110
0000
0000
1001
0000
0000
0011
0000
0000
0101
0000
0000
1100
0000
0000
0000
,
0000
0000
0000
1010
0000
0000
0011
0000
1001
0000
0000
0000
0100
0000
0001
0000
,
0010
0000
0001
0000
1000
0000
0010
0000
1000
0000
0001
0100
0010
0000
0000
0000
,
0001
1000
0100
0010
0001
1000
0001
0100
,
0010
0010
0010
1000
0001
0001
0001
0001
,
1000
0100
0000
0010
0001
0000
1000
0100
0000
0010
0100
0000
1000
0010
0100
0000
,
1100
0000
0101
0000
1100
0000
0101
0100
,
0010
1000
0000
1000
0100
0000
0010
0000
0001
0100
0000
0100
0001
0000
0020
0000
,
1030
0020
0130
0020
0031
0010
0001
0100
,
0010
1000
0001
0100
0010
1000
0100
1000
,
0001
0010
0100
1000
0110
0110
0011
0001
,
0010
0001
0000
0001
0010
0000
0100
0000
1000
0010
0000
0010
1000
0000
0200
0000
,
0301
0200
0310
0200
1300
0010
0100
0010
,
1000
0100
0010
0001
0100
0010
0100
0001
,
1000
0001
0100
0010
0100
0010
1000
0001
,
0010
0100
1000
0001
0100
0010
1000
1010
,
0010
0110
0100
0101
0001
1000
0100
0010
,
0001
1000
0001
0100
1000
0100
0010
1000
,
0001
0100
0010
1000
1100
0011
2001
0100
,
3100
0010
0002
0010
0013
0100
1000
0002
,
0103
0000
0002
0000
1003
0000
0002
0000
0013
0000
0100
0000
1000
0001
0010
0000
,
0100
0000
1000
0001
0100
0000
0010
0000
1000
0001
0100
0010
0000
0000
0000
0000
,
0011
0000
0000
0000
1010
0000
0000
0000
0001
0000
1000
0000
0011
0000
0000
0101
,
0000
0000
1010
0000
0000
0001
0000
0000
0100
0000
0001
0000
1010
0000
0000
1100
,
0000
0000
0011
0000
0000
0001
0000
0000
1000
0000
0100
0000
0010
0001
0100
0000
,
0100
0000
0010
1000
0100
0000
0100
0000
0010
0001
0100
0002
0200
0000
0000
0000
,
0000
0303
0000
0000
;


//---------------dance-double - ----------------
#NOTES:
dance-double:
:
Challenge:
9:
0.720899,0.756944,0.432841,0.190028,0.364220,478.000000,437.000000,41.000000,18.000000,0.000000,0.000000,0.720899,0.756944,0.432841,0.190028,0.364220,478.000000,437.000000,41.000000,18.000000,0.000000,0.000000:
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00001000
01000000
01000000
00000000
00010000
00000100
00000100
00000000
,
00001000
00000010
00001000
00000001
00000100
00001000
00010000
00001000
,
00010000
00000010
00000010
00000000
00001000
00100000
00100000
00000000
,
00010000
01000000
00010000
10000000
01000000
00010000
00001000
00010000
,
00011000
00000000
00000000
00010100
00000000
00000000
00001100
00000000
00000000
00000110
00000000
00000000
00000001
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00001000
00000000
00000000
00000010
00000000
00000000
00000100
00000000
00000000
00001000
00000000
00000000
00010000
00000000
00001000
00000000
,
00011000
00000000
00000000
00101000
00000000
00000000
00110000
00000000
00000000
01100000
00000000
00000000
10000000
00000000
00100000
00000000
,
01000000
00000000
00000000
00010000
00000000
00000000
10000000
00000000
00000000
01000000
00000000
00000000
00010000
00000000
00001000
00000000
,
00011000
00000000
00000000
00010010
00000000
00000000
00001010
00000000
00000000
00000110
00000000
00000000
00000001
00000000
00000010
00000000
,
00000100
00000000
00000000
00001000
00000000
00000000
00000001
00000000
00000000
00000010
00000000
00000000
00000100
00000000
00001000
00000000
,
00000001
00000000
00000000
00000100
00000000
00000000
00001000
00000000
00000000
00010000
00000000
00000000
00100000
00000000
10000000
00000000
,
00100000
00000000
00000000
00010000
00000000
00000000
00001000
00000000
00000000
00010000
00000000
00000000
01000000
00000000
10000000
00000000
,
00100000
10000000
00010000
10000000
00100000
01000000
00010000
01000000
,
00100000
10000000
01000000
00100000
01000000
00100000
00010000
01000000
,
00100000
10000000
00100000
01000000
00010000
10000000
00010000
00100000
,
00110000
00000000
00000000
00011000
00000000
00000010
00001000
00000100
,
00000010
00000001
00000001
00000010
00000100
00001000
00001000
00000010
,
00000100
00000001
00000001
00000100
00000010
00001000
00001000
00000100
,
00000010
00000001
00000100
00001000
00010000
00100000
10000000
00100000
,
10100000
00000000
10000000
00000000
10010000
00000000
00010000
00000000
01010000
00000000
10000000
01000000
00100000
00000000
00010000
00000000
,
10010000
00000000
01000000
00000000
00100000
00010000
00000000
00010000
01000000
00000000
00001000
00000000
00010000
00001000
00000000
00001000
,
00010000
00000020
00010030
00002000
00013000
00000200
00010300
00001000
,
00000100
00000010
00000100
00000001
00001000
00000100
00010000
00001000
,
00100000
00010000
01000000
00100000
10000000
00010000
01010000
01001000
,
00011000
00000000
00001000
00000000
00000010
00000001
00000000
00000001
00000010
00000000
00000100
00000000
00001000
00000100
00000000
00000100
,
00001000
00000200
00010300
00002000
00103000
00002000
01003000
00000000
,
00100000
10000000
00100000
00000000
01000000
00000000
00010000
00100000
00010000
00000000
10000000
00000000
00100000
01000000
00010000
10000000
,
00010000
00000000
00021000
00000000
00000010
00000000
00030100
00001000
,
00000100
00000000
00000010
00000000
00000100
00000000
00000010
00000001
00000000
00000010
00000000
00000001
00000100
00000000
00001000
00000000
,
00010000
00000000
01000000
00000000
10000000
00000000
00100000
10000000
00000000
00100000
00000000
10000000
01000000
00000000
00010000
00000000
,
00001000
00000000
00100000
00000000
00010000
00000000
01000000
00000000
00010000
00000000
10000000
01000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00010000
01000000
00010000
01000000
00000000
00000000
00001000
00000000
00010000
00001000
00000000
00010000
00001000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00000010
00000000
00001000
00000000
00000001
00000000
00000100
00000000
00000001
00000000
00000010
00000001
00000100
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00001000
00010000
00001000
00100000
00010000
10000000
00010000
01000000
,
00100000
00000000
10000000
00000000
01000000
00000000
00100000
00000000
01000000
00100000
01000000
00100000
01000000
00100000
01000000
00000000
,
00010000
00001000
00000000
00000010
00000001
00000000
00000100
00001000
00000000
00010000
00100000
00000000
10000000
01000000
00010000
00000000
,
00011000
00000000
00001001
00000000
00011000
00000000
10010000
01000000
,
00100000
00010000
00000000
00010000
01000000
00000000
00001000
00000000
00010000
00001000
00000000
00001000
00010000
00000000
00000020
00000000
,
00010030
00002000
00013000
00000200
00010300
00001000
00000100
00000010
,
00000100
00000001
00001000
00000100
00010000
00001000
00100000
00010000
,
01000000
00100000
10000000
00010000
01010000
01001000
00011000
00001000
,
00000010
00000001
00000000
00000001
00000010
00000000
00000100
00000000
00001000
00000100
00000000
00000100
00001000
00000000
00000200
00000000
,
00010300
00002000
00103000
00020000
01030000
00100000
00100000
00010000
,
00001000
00000100
00000001
00000100
00001000
00010000
01000000
00100000
,
00010000
10000000
00010000
10000000
01000000
10000000
00020000
10000000
,
10030000
01000000
00020000
00001000
00031000
00010000
00000010
00001010
,
00000010
00000110
00000100
00000101
00000001
00001000
00000100
00010000
,
00000010
00001000
00000100
00010000
01000000
10000000
00100000
01000000
,
00010000
10000000
00100000
10000000
01010000
10100000
20010000
01000000
,
31000000
00100000
00002000
00010000
00013000
00001000
00000200
00000010
,
00000310
00000000
00001000
00000000
00000001
00000000
00000100
00000000
00001000
00000000
00010000
00000000
00001000
00100000
00010000
00000000
,
10000000
00000000
00010000
10000000
01000000
00000000
00100000
00000000
00010000
01000000
00100000
10000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00010000
00000000
00000000
00000000
00001000
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000001
00000000
00001000
00000000
00000101
00000000
00000000
00001100
,
00000000
00000000
00001010
00000000
00000000
00000001
00000000
00000000
00000100
00000000
00001000
00000000
00011000
00000000
00000000
00101000
,
00000000
00000000
00110000
00000000
00000000
00010000
00000000
00000000
10000000
00000000
00010000
00000000
00100000
00010000
01000000
00000000
,
00001000
00000000
00010000
00000010
00001000
00000000
00000001
00000000
00000100
00000010
00001000
00000010
00001000
00000000
00000000
00000000
;


Here ya go!

You wouldn’t happen to also have the Single and Double Oni step charts for CANDY ☆ from UNIVERSE, would you?

Post #5 · Posted at 2020-01-28 11:10:57pm 4.1 months ago

Online R4d_R3negade
R4d_R3negade Avatar Member
95 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2018-06-16
Log in to send this user a private message
Steam: R4d_R3negade
Quote: KONSENTO224
You wouldn’t happen to also have the Single and Double Oni step charts for CANDY ☆ from UNIVERSE, would you?

Here you go.

//--------------- dance-single - ----------------
#NOTES:
dance-single:
:
Challenge:
9:
:
0000
0000
0000
0000
,
0000
0000
0000
0000
,
0000
0000
0000
0000
,
0000
0000
0000
0000
,
0000
0000
0000
0000
,
1010
0000
0101
0000
0010
0100
0002
1000
,
0000
1000
0000
0103
0001
0010
0100
2000
,
0001
0000
0001
0000
3100
1000
0010
0100
,
0001
0020
0100
0130
0000
1000
1001
0000
,
1000
0010
0010
1000
0010
0010
1000
0100
,
0010
0001
0001
0010
0001
0001
0010
0100
,
1000
0001
0100
0000
0010
0001
0100
0020
,
0000
1030
0010
0000
0100
0001
0010
0001
,
1000
0100
1000
0000
0010
1000
0100
0020
,
0000
0031
0010
0000
0100
1000
0010
1000
,
0001
0100
0010
0000
1000
0001
0100
0020
,
0000
1030
0010
0000
0100
0001
1000
0100
,
0010
0001
1000
0000
0001
0010
0100
2000
,
0000
3010
1000
0001
0010
0100
1000
0001
,
0100
0000
0101
0000
1000
0100
0001
0020
,
0000
1030
0020
0000
0031
0100
0010
1000
,
0001
0000
0011
0000
1000
0010
0001
0200
,
0000
1300
0200
0000
0301
0010
0100
1000
,
0010
0000
1010
0000
0001
0010
1000
0200
,
0300
0001
0200
0000
1300
0010
0100
0001
,
0010
0000
1001
0000
0100
1000
0010
0001
,
0010
1000
0100
0200
0000
0010
0310
0000
,
0011
0000
0110
0000
1100
0000
0001
0020
,
0000
2030
0100
0000
3001
0000
1001
0000
,
1010
0000
0110
0000
0101
0000
2000
0010
,
0000
3002
0100
0000
0013
0000
1100
0000
,
2002
0000
3000
1000
2003
0000
3002
0000
,
1003
1010
0110
0101
,
0011
0000
1100
0000
0011
0000
1000
0200
,
0000
0310
0002
0000
1003
0000
0101
0000
,
1010
0000
0110
0000
0101
0000
2000
0010
,
0000
3002
0100
0000
1003
0000
1100
0000
,
0011
0000
0110
0000
1100
0000
0002
0010
,
0000
2003
0100
0000
3010
0000
1100
0000
,
0220
0000
0300
0100
0230
0000
0320
0000
,
0031
0101
0110
1010
,
1100
0000
0011
0000
1100
0000
0001
0020
,
0000
0130
2000
0000
3001
0000
0101
0000
,
0010
0000
2100
0001
3000
0000
2020
0000
,
3030
0000
0102
1000
0003
0000
0022
0000
,
0033
0000
2001
0100
3000
0000
0220
0000
,
0330
0000
0110
0001
0000
1000
0110
0000
,
1001
0000
0100
0001
1001
0000
0001
0100
,
1001
0000
0100
1000
1001
0000
1000
0100
,
2001
0000
3010
0120
0000
0130
0102
0000
,
0013
0011
0001
1000
0100
0010
0001
1000
,
1100
0000
0101
0000
1100
0000
0001
0100
,
1000
0100
0001
1000
0200
0000
0310
0000
,
0011
0000
1010
0000
0011
0000
0001
0010
,
1000
0010
0001
1000
0020
0000
0130
0000
,
0202
0000
0300
0100
0103
0000
0110
0000
,
1010
1100
0110
0011
,
0101
0000
1010
0000
0101
0000
0010
2000
,
0000
3001
0200
0000
0310
0000
1010
0000
,
0011
0000
1001
0000
1100
0001
0010
0200
,
0000
1300
0002
0000
0013
0000
0011
0000
,
1010
0000
1001
0000
0101
1000
0010
0200
,
0000
0301
2000
0000
3010
0000
0101
0000
,
2200
0000
0300
0100
3100
0000
0011
0000
,
1001
1100
0110
0011
,
0101
0000
1010
0000
0101
0000
2000
0010
,
0000
3002
0100
0000
1000
0000
0013
0000
,
1000
0100
0100
1000
0100
0100
1000
0010
,
0100
0001
0001
0100
0001
0001
0100
0010
,
1000
0100
0010
0001
0100
0010
1000
0001
,
1001
0000
0000
0000
;

//--------------- dance-double - ----------------
#NOTES:
dance-double:
:
Challenge:
9:
:
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
10100000
00000000
10100000
00000000
00100000
00010000
00002000
00000100
,
00000000
00000100
00000000
00003100
00001000
00010000
01000000
00020000
,
00001000
00000000
00001000
00000000
00031000
00000010
00001000
00010000
,
00100000
00010000
00001000
00002000
00000000
00003000
00011000
00000000
,
00001000
00000100
00000100
00000010
00000100
00000100
00001000
00000000
,
00010000
01000000
01000000
10000000
01000000
01000000
00010000
00001000
,
00000100
00000010
00000100
00000000
00000010
00001000
00000100
00020000
,
00000000
00030100
00001000
00000000
00000010
00010000
00001000
01000000
,
00100000
10000000
00100000
00000000
01000000
00010000
00100000
00002000
,
00000000
00103000
00010000
00000000
01000000
00001000
00010000
00000100
,
00001000
00000010
00001000
00000000
00000010
00000001
00000010
00002000
,
00000000
00003100
00010000
00000000
00001000
00100000
01000000
10000000
,
00010000
01000000
00010000
00000000
01000000
10000000
01000000
00020000
,
00000000
00130000
01000000
10000000
00010000
00100000
00001000
00010000
,
00002100
00000000
00003020
00000000
00000031
00000010
00000100
00002000
,
00000000
00003100
00000002
00000000
00000103
00001000
00010000
00100000
,
01020000
00000000
00230000
00000000
10300000
00100000
01000000
00020000
,
00000000
01030000
20000000
00000000
31000000
00010000
00001000
00000010
,
00000012
00000000
00000103
00000000
00001000
00000100
00000010
00000002
,
00000000
00000013
00002000
00000000
00013000
01000000
10000000
01000000
,
01020000
00000000
00130000
00000000
01000000
10000000
00100000
00010000
,
00001000
00000000
00011000
00022000
00000000
00000000
00033000
00000000
,
00001010
00000000
00000110
00000000
00000101
00000000
00000200
00001000
,
00000300
00000100
00000002
00000000
00000013
00000000
00001100
00000000
,
00001010
00000000
00011000
00000000
01010000
00000000
02000000
10000000
,
03000000
01000000
00020000
00000000
10030000
00000000
11000000
00000000
,
20020000
00000000
30000000
00100000
00130000
00000000
01100000
00000000
,
00110000
00101000
00011000
00010010
,
00001010
00000000
00000101
00000000
00001010
00000000
00000002
00000100
,
00000003
00000100
00002000
00000000
00023000
00000000
01030000
00000000
,
00110000
00000000
01100000
00000000
11000000
00000000
02000000
00010000
,
03000000
01000000
20000000
00000000
30100000
00000000
01010000
00000000
,
00110000
00000000
00011000
00000000
00001100
00000000
00000200
00000001
,
00000300
00000100
00002000
00000000
00003001
00000000
00000101
00000000
,
00002002
00000000
00000003
00000010
00003010
00000000
00000110
00000000
,
00001010
00010010
00011000
00101000
,
00110000
00000000
11000000
00000000
00110000
00000000
20000000
01000000
,
30000000
01000000
00020000
00000000
00032000
00000000
00003010
00000000
,
00000011
00000000
00000001
00000010
00000000
00000010
00000001
00000000
,
00001000
00000100
00000000
00000100
00001000
00000000
00011000
00000000
,
01010000
00000000
00010000
01000000
00000000
01000000
00010000
00000000
,
10000000
00000000
00100000
00000000
00000000
00000000
00100000
00000000
10000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
00010000
10000000
00010000
10000000
,
01000000
00000000
00010000
00001000
00000100
00000000
00001000
00010000
,
01000000
00000000
00010000
00001000
00000100
00000000
00001000
00010000
,
00200000
00000000
00310000
00002000
00000000
00003010
00000002
00000000
,
00000103
00000001
00000010
00001000
00010000
00100000
10000000
01000000
,
10010000
00000000
01010000
00000000
00110000
00000000
01000000
00010000
,
00100000
00001000
00010000
00000010
00000200
00000000
00000301
00000000
,
00001001
00000000
00001010
00000000
00001100
00000000
00000010
00001000
,
00000100
00010000
00001000
00100000
02000000
00000000
13000000
00000000
,
02020000
00000000
03000000
01000000
01030000
00000000
10010000
00000000
,
11000000
01010000
00011000
00001010
,
00000011
00000000
00001100
00000000
00000011
00000000
00000100
00020000
,
00000000
00030010
00002000
00000000
00003001
00000000
00001100
00000000
,
00000011
00000000
00000110
00000000
00001100
00000001
00000010
00002000
,
00000000
00013000
02000000
00000000
13000000
00000000
01010000
00000000
,
10100000
00000000
01100000
00000000
01010000
10000000
00100000
00020000
,
00000000
00031000
00000200
00000000
00000301
00000000
00001100
00000000
,
00002002
00000000
00003000
00000100
00000103
00000000
00001001
00000000
,
00000011
00001010
00011000
01010000
,
11000000
00000000
00110000
00000000
11000000
00000000
00100000
00002000
,
00000000
01003000
00020000
00000000
10000000
00000000
00130000
00000000
,
10000000
01000000
01000000
00010000
01000000
01000000
00100000
00001000
,
00010000
00000100
00000100
00000001
00000100
00000100
00001000
00000010
,
00000100
00000001
00000010
00001000
00010000
00100000
10000000
01000000
,
10010000
00000000
00000000
00000000
;

Post #6 · Posted at 2020-01-29 12:23:06am 4.1 months ago

Offline KONSENTO224
KONSENTO224 Avatar Member
41 Posts
United States
Reg. 2019-11-22
Log in to send this user a private messageFacebookTwitter: https://twitter.com/E24K_LawsonYouTube
Quote: R4d_R3negade
Quote: KONSENTO224
You wouldn’t happen to also have the Single and Double Oni step charts for CANDY ☆ from UNIVERSE, would you?

Here you go.

//--------------- dance-single - ----------------
#NOTES:
dance-single:
:
Challenge:
9:
:
0000
0000
0000
0000
,
0000
0000
0000
0000
,
0000
0000
0000
0000
,
0000
0000
0000
0000
,
0000
0000
0000
0000
,
1010
0000
0101
0000
0010
0100
0002
1000
,
0000
1000
0000
0103
0001
0010
0100
2000
,
0001
0000
0001
0000
3100
1000
0010
0100
,
0001
0020
0100
0130
0000
1000
1001
0000
,
1000
0010
0010
1000
0010
0010
1000
0100
,
0010
0001
0001
0010
0001
0001
0010
0100
,
1000
0001
0100
0000
0010
0001
0100
0020
,
0000
1030
0010
0000
0100
0001
0010
0001
,
1000
0100
1000
0000
0010
1000
0100
0020
,
0000
0031
0010
0000
0100
1000
0010
1000
,
0001
0100
0010
0000
1000
0001
0100
0020
,
0000
1030
0010
0000
0100
0001
1000
0100
,
0010
0001
1000
0000
0001
0010
0100
2000
,
0000
3010
1000
0001
0010
0100
1000
0001
,
0100
0000
0101
0000
1000
0100
0001
0020
,
0000
1030
0020
0000
0031
0100
0010
1000
,
0001
0000
0011
0000
1000
0010
0001
0200
,
0000
1300
0200
0000
0301
0010
0100
1000
,
0010
0000
1010
0000
0001
0010
1000
0200
,
0300
0001
0200
0000
1300
0010
0100
0001
,
0010
0000
1001
0000
0100
1000
0010
0001
,
0010
1000
0100
0200
0000
0010
0310
0000
,
0011
0000
0110
0000
1100
0000
0001
0020
,
0000
2030
0100
0000
3001
0000
1001
0000
,
1010
0000
0110
0000
0101
0000
2000
0010
,
0000
3002
0100
0000
0013
0000
1100
0000
,
2002
0000
3000
1000
2003
0000
3002
0000
,
1003
1010
0110
0101
,
0011
0000
1100
0000
0011
0000
1000
0200
,
0000
0310
0002
0000
1003
0000
0101
0000
,
1010
0000
0110
0000
0101
0000
2000
0010
,
0000
3002
0100
0000
1003
0000
1100
0000
,
0011
0000
0110
0000
1100
0000
0002
0010
,
0000
2003
0100
0000
3010
0000
1100
0000
,
0220
0000
0300
0100
0230
0000
0320
0000
,
0031
0101
0110
1010
,
1100
0000
0011
0000
1100
0000
0001
0020
,
0000
0130
2000
0000
3001
0000
0101
0000
,
0010
0000
2100
0001
3000
0000
2020
0000
,
3030
0000
0102
1000
0003
0000
0022
0000
,
0033
0000
2001
0100
3000
0000
0220
0000
,
0330
0000
0110
0001
0000
1000
0110
0000
,
1001
0000
0100
0001
1001
0000
0001
0100
,
1001
0000
0100
1000
1001
0000
1000
0100
,
2001
0000
3010
0120
0000
0130
0102
0000
,
0013
0011
0001
1000
0100
0010
0001
1000
,
1100
0000
0101
0000
1100
0000
0001
0100
,
1000
0100
0001
1000
0200
0000
0310
0000
,
0011
0000
1010
0000
0011
0000
0001
0010
,
1000
0010
0001
1000
0020
0000
0130
0000
,
0202
0000
0300
0100
0103
0000
0110
0000
,
1010
1100
0110
0011
,
0101
0000
1010
0000
0101
0000
0010
2000
,
0000
3001
0200
0000
0310
0000
1010
0000
,
0011
0000
1001
0000
1100
0001
0010
0200
,
0000
1300
0002
0000
0013
0000
0011
0000
,
1010
0000
1001
0000
0101
1000
0010
0200
,
0000
0301
2000
0000
3010
0000
0101
0000
,
2200
0000
0300
0100
3100
0000
0011
0000
,
1001
1100
0110
0011
,
0101
0000
1010
0000
0101
0000
2000
0010
,
0000
3002
0100
0000
1000
0000
0013
0000
,
1000
0100
0100
1000
0100
0100
1000
0010
,
0100
0001
0001
0100
0001
0001
0100
0010
,
1000
0100
0010
0001
0100
0010
1000
0001
,
1001
0000
0000
0000
;

//--------------- dance-double - ----------------
#NOTES:
dance-double:
:
Challenge:
9:
:
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
00000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
,
10100000
00000000
10100000
00000000
00100000
00010000
00002000
00000100
,
00000000
00000100
00000000
00003100
00001000
00010000
01000000
00020000
,
00001000
00000000
00001000
00000000
00031000
00000010
00001000
00010000
,
00100000
00010000
00001000
00002000
00000000
00003000
00011000
00000000
,
00001000
00000100
00000100
00000010
00000100
00000100
00001000
00000000
,
00010000
01000000
01000000
10000000
01000000
01000000
00010000
00001000
,
00000100
00000010
00000100
00000000
00000010
00001000
00000100
00020000
,
00000000
00030100
00001000
00000000
00000010
00010000
00001000
01000000
,
00100000
10000000
00100000
00000000
01000000
00010000
00100000
00002000
,
00000000
00103000
00010000
00000000
01000000
00001000
00010000
00000100
,
00001000
00000010
00001000
00000000
00000010
00000001
00000010
00002000
,
00000000
00003100
00010000
00000000
00001000
00100000
01000000
10000000
,
00010000
01000000
00010000
00000000
01000000
10000000
01000000
00020000
,
00000000
00130000
01000000
10000000
00010000
00100000
00001000
00010000
,
00002100
00000000
00003020
00000000
00000031
00000010
00000100
00002000
,
00000000
00003100
00000002
00000000
00000103
00001000
00010000
00100000
,
01020000
00000000
00230000
00000000
10300000
00100000
01000000
00020000
,
00000000
01030000
20000000
00000000
31000000
00010000
00001000
00000010
,
00000012
00000000
00000103
00000000
00001000
00000100
00000010
00000002
,
00000000
00000013
00002000
00000000
00013000
01000000
10000000
01000000
,
01020000
00000000
00130000
00000000
01000000
10000000
00100000
00010000
,
00001000
00000000
00011000
00022000
00000000
00000000
00033000
00000000
,
00001010
00000000
00000110
00000000
00000101
00000000
00000200
00001000
,
00000300
00000100
00000002
00000000
00000013
00000000
00001100
00000000
,
00001010
00000000
00011000
00000000
01010000
00000000
02000000
10000000
,
03000000
01000000
00020000
00000000
10030000
00000000
11000000
00000000
,
20020000
00000000
30000000
00100000
00130000
00000000
01100000
00000000
,
00110000
00101000
00011000
00010010
,
00001010
00000000
00000101
00000000
00001010
00000000
00000002
00000100
,
00000003
00000100
00002000
00000000
00023000
00000000
01030000
00000000
,
00110000
00000000
01100000
00000000
11000000
00000000
02000000
00010000
,
03000000
01000000
20000000
00000000
30100000
00000000
01010000
00000000
,
00110000
00000000
00011000
00000000
00001100
00000000
00000200
00000001
,
00000300
00000100
00002000
00000000
00003001
00000000
00000101
00000000
,
00002002
00000000
00000003
00000010
00003010
00000000
00000110
00000000
,
00001010
00010010
00011000
00101000
,
00110000
00000000
11000000
00000000
00110000
00000000
20000000
01000000
,
30000000
01000000
00020000
00000000
00032000
00000000
00003010
00000000
,
00000011
00000000
00000001
00000010
00000000
00000010
00000001
00000000
,
00001000
00000100
00000000
00000100
00001000
00000000
00011000
00000000
,
01010000
00000000
00010000
01000000
00000000
01000000
00010000
00000000
,
10000000
00000000
00100000
00000000
00000000
00000000
00100000
00000000
10000000
00000000
00000000
00000000
00010000
10000000
00010000
10000000
,
01000000
00000000
00010000
00001000
00000100
00000000
00001000
00010000
,
01000000
00000000
00010000
00001000
00000100
00000000
00001000
00010000
,
00200000
00000000
00310000
00002000
00000000
00003010
00000002
00000000
,
00000103
00000001
00000010
00001000
00010000
00100000
10000000
01000000
,
10010000
00000000
01010000
00000000
00110000
00000000
01000000
00010000
,
00100000
00001000
00010000
00000010
00000200
00000000
00000301
00000000
,
00001001
00000000
00001010
00000000
00001100
00000000
00000010
00001000
,
00000100
00010000
00001000
00100000
02000000
00000000
13000000
00000000
,
02020000
00000000
03000000
01000000
01030000
00000000
10010000
00000000
,
11000000
01010000
00011000
00001010
,
00000011
00000000
00001100
00000000
00000011
00000000
00000100
00020000
,
00000000
00030010
00002000
00000000
00003001
00000000
00001100
00000000
,
00000011
00000000
00000110
00000000
00001100
00000001
00000010
00002000
,
00000000
00013000
02000000
00000000
13000000
00000000
01010000
00000000
,
10100000
00000000
01100000
00000000
01010000
10000000
00100000
00020000
,
00000000
00031000
00000200
00000000
00000301
00000000
00001100
00000000
,
00002002
00000000
00003000
00000100
00000103
00000000
00001001
00000000
,
00000011
00001010
00011000
01010000
,
11000000
00000000
00110000
00000000
11000000
00000000
00100000
00002000
,
00000000
01003000
00020000
00000000
10000000
00000000
00130000
00000000
,
10000000
01000000
01000000
00010000
01000000
01000000
00100000
00001000
,
00010000
00000100
00000100
00000001
00000100
00000100
00001000
00000010
,
00000100
00000001
00000010
00001000
00010000
00100000
10000000
01000000
,
10010000
00000000
00000000
00000000
;

Sweet. Can't wait until the UNIVERSE simfiles are updated with these two songs that received fantastic Oni step charts.
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2020 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 2% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2020-06-01 22:13:30
This page took 0.008 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language