Logo

[Important] Full Version of Life Is A Game By Arctic Blue?

Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2019-05-24 09:14:20pm 1 year ago

Offline AmmunationBruh
AmmunationBruh Avatar Member
27 Posts
United States
Reg. 2019-04-27
Log in to send this user a private messageFacebookYouTube
"Looking 4 those special simfiles"
I’ve wasted hours and days trying to look for the full version of this song. I still haven’t found it. I know on Last.fm some people have listened to it but I don’t know how they did it. So if anyone has a link to the full version of Life Is A Game By Arctic Blue (Not DJ Bailar Project mind you I’ve already looked through the remixes and found nothing), I would gladly appreciate it.
Life is complicated, but bowling is a dirty business. -Niko Bellic

Post #2 · Posted at 2019-05-25 11:07:12am 1 year ago

Offline jch02140
jch02140 Avatar Member
1,026 Posts
Hong Kong
Reg. 2007-08-08
Log in to send this user a private message
The only album I came across that contains the full version of the song you are looking for is Maximum Dance 11/04:

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Maximum-Dance-11-04/release/3173406

Post #3 · Posted at 2019-07-31 03:47:01pm 10.2 months ago

Offline AmmunationBruh
AmmunationBruh Avatar Member
27 Posts
United States
Reg. 2019-04-27
Log in to send this user a private messageFacebookYouTube
"Looking 4 those special simfiles"
Quote: jch02140
The only album I came across that contains the full version of the song you are looking for is Maximum Dance 11/04:

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Maximum-Dance-11-04/release/3173406

Do you have other sources or means of downloading this album?? It says it’s sold out online.
Life is complicated, but bowling is a dirty business. -Niko Bellic

Post #4 · Posted at 2019-07-31 05:54:38pm 10.2 months ago

Offline DDR_Oshawott
DDR_Oshawott Avatar Member
118 Posts
United States
Reg. 2019-01-17
Log in to send this user a private message
OMG That's one of my favorite licenses in Ultramix 2, wish I could help you out, but just like Play My Game, Dark Black Forest, and You Leave Me Alone, the full versions are very hard to find, few people have luckily found the full version of Dark Black Forest and You Leave Me Alone, but sadly no luck with Life Is A Game, Play My Game, (The song isn't even listed in Discogs.) and Sleepwalker which is another one (It's also not listed in Discogs too.)
Wish I could help but finding the full version of non Dancemania songs that sounds like they are from there is hard, only thing with YLMA and DBF is the Vinyl/CD is more common than those 3 songs. They would be really common if they were on a Dancemania album but songs on Dancemania tend to be ones that are the most popular at the time and I've tried looking up the record label that holds the rights to those 3 songs in the Ultramix 2 Manual they also hold the rights to Papaya songs like Hero but it brought me to a dead end, I apologize but finding these is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Post #5 · Posted at 2019-07-31 08:01:31pm 10.2 months ago

Offline AmmunationBruh
AmmunationBruh Avatar Member
27 Posts
United States
Reg. 2019-04-27
Log in to send this user a private messageFacebookYouTube
"Looking 4 those special simfiles"

Last updated: 2019-07-31 08:05pm
Quote: DDR_Oshawott
OMG That's one of my favorite licenses in Ultramix 2, wish I could help you out, but just like Play My Game, Dark Black Forest, and You Leave Me Alone, the full versions are very hard to find, few people have luckily found the full version of Dark Black Forest and You Leave Me Alone, but sadly no luck with Life Is A Game, Play My Game, (The song isn't even listed in Discogs.) and Sleepwalker which is another one (It's also not listed in Discogs too.)
Wish I could help but finding the full version of non Dancemania songs that sounds like they are from there is hard, only thing with YLMA and DBF is the Vinyl/CD is more common than those 3 songs. They would be really common if they were on a Dancemania album but songs on Dancemania tend to be ones that are the most popular at the time and I've tried looking up the record label that holds the rights to those 3 songs in the Ultramix 2 Manual they also hold the rights to Papaya songs like Hero but it brought me to a dead end, I apologize but finding these is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Who knows maybe one day I’ll find em. I did have some luck finding the full version of Living In America by Rose & John from DDRMAX2! Link to video’s on my channel.
Life is complicated, but bowling is a dirty business. -Niko Bellic

Post #6 · Posted at 2019-07-31 09:30:08pm 10.1 months ago

Offline jbean3535
jbean3535 Avatar Member
517 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-21
Log in to send this user a private messageAOL Instant Messenger: BubblePopElectSkype: jbean3535
Xbox Gamer Tag: jbean3535
Quote: AmmunationBruh
Quote: DDR_Oshawott
OMG That's one of my favorite licenses in Ultramix 2, wish I could help you out, but just like Play My Game, Dark Black Forest, and You Leave Me Alone, the full versions are very hard to find, few people have luckily found the full version of Dark Black Forest and You Leave Me Alone, but sadly no luck with Life Is A Game, Play My Game, (The song isn't even listed in Discogs.) and Sleepwalker which is another one (It's also not listed in Discogs too.)
Wish I could help but finding the full version of non Dancemania songs that sounds like they are from there is hard, only thing with YLMA and DBF is the Vinyl/CD is more common than those 3 songs. They would be really common if they were on a Dancemania album but songs on Dancemania tend to be ones that are the most popular at the time and I've tried looking up the record label that holds the rights to those 3 songs in the Ultramix 2 Manual they also hold the rights to Papaya songs like Hero but it brought me to a dead end, I apologize but finding these is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Who knows maybe one day I’ll find em. I did have some luck finding the full version of Living In America by Rose & John from DDRMAX2! Link to video’s on my channel.

The SAIFAM catalog is up on Junodownload - https://www.junodownload.com/products/rose-john-living-in-america/1326172-02/

Post #7 · Posted at 2019-09-01 11:44:05pm 9.1 months ago

Offline AmmunationBruh
AmmunationBruh Avatar Member
27 Posts
United States
Reg. 2019-04-27
Log in to send this user a private messageFacebookYouTube
"Looking 4 those special simfiles"
Quote: jbean3535
Yeah but I didn't actually buy this to upload it on YouTube. I used an Mp3 database.
Life is complicated, but bowling is a dirty business. -Niko Bellic

Post #8 · Posted at 2019-09-02 01:17:42am 9.1 months ago

Offline silenttype01
silenttype01 Avatar Member+
8,002 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19
Log in to send this user a private message
PlayStation Network: Racsotype01Nintendo Network ID: silenttype013DS Friend Code: 1564 3161 8478
"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"
The Ultramix licenses were from a record company named "A Different Drum." Sadly, the company is no longer around, which makes it even harder to purchase albums released under the record label.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Different_Drum

You can try your luck searching for the artists at Bandcamp.

Post #9 · Posted at 2019-09-02 07:23:18am 9.1 months ago

Offline pm41224
pm41224 Avatar Member
269 Posts
United States
Reg. 2012-05-19
Log in to send this user a private messageYouTube
PlayStation Network: pm41224Nintendo Network ID: pm412243DS Friend Code: 4210-4460-8178
"DanceDanceRevolution!"
If I can trust Discogs, the song seems to have appeared on the extremely rare Mr Music compilation album Maximum Dance 11/2004. It would be track 11 on this compilation.

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Maximum-Dance-11-04/release/3173406

Post #10 · Posted at 2019-09-02 06:08:51pm 9.1 months ago

Offline jbean3535
jbean3535 Avatar Member
517 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-21
Log in to send this user a private messageAOL Instant Messenger: BubblePopElectSkype: jbean3535
Xbox Gamer Tag: jbean3535
Quote: silenttype01
The Ultramix licenses were from a record company named "A Different Drum." Sadly, the company is no longer around, which makes it even harder to purchase albums released under the record label.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Different_Drum

You can try your luck searching for the artists at Bandcamp.

Life Is A Game was licensed via House Of Scandinavia.

Post #11 · Posted at 2020-01-15 11:58:55pm 4.5 months ago

Offline AmmunationBruh
AmmunationBruh Avatar Member
27 Posts
United States
Reg. 2019-04-27
Log in to send this user a private messageFacebookYouTube
"Looking 4 those special simfiles"

Last updated: 2020-01-15 11:59pm
I've officially uploaded the song on YouTube! Thanks to everyone for helping me! Now all that's left of Ultramix 2 is Play My Game by Lightning and Sleepwalker by Perfect Ending, which I believe someday will be found. Enjoy!
Life is complicated, but bowling is a dirty business. -Niko Bellic
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2020 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2020-06-01 21:18:56
This page took 0.008 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language