Mistake on the Lake 3
Our third tournament here! Come and join the Ohio community as we make another mistake on the same dang lake.
DDR Rules can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WxVTwojOgkMVp9Ph8kP8HnYYsEKKHCuJ_mpuqEnl-sU/edit?usp=sharing
• All participants will be required to provide proof of complete vaccination status. Regardless of vaccine used, participants must have received their final dose no later than Saturday, September 25th. Valid medical exceptions will be permitted but must be discussed directly with the head organizer. Players are encouraged to provide their vaccination status prior to the event via twitter DM or emailing email@example.com. If they are uncomfortable doing so, they may do so in person at the event instead. Failure to provide vaccination status will result in DQ with no refund, and the player will be asked to leave the venue. No, this is not a HIPAA violation.
• All participants are strongly encouraged to wear masks at all times, especially when not in a match or actively eating/drinking.
• If Round1 chooses to mandate masks during play, players will be required to wear masks during matches.
• We are all old enough to know the proper way to wear a mask, and what kinds of masks are worth wearing. Any attempts to “find a loophole” will result in immediate DQ and removal from the venue.
• All attendees are strongly encouraged to take a COVID-19 test a few days prior to attending as well as about 1 week after, regardless of the presence of symptoms. In the unlikely event of cases tied to this event, those tests could provide valuable contact tracing info.
Date: October 9th 2021
Location: 7850 Mentor Ave, Mentor, OH 44060, USA
Added: 2021-08-06 15:24:35 1 month ago
Updated: 2021-09-15 12:25:50 12 days ago
Created By: xRGTMx