Offline King_Mew
King_Mew Avatar Member
269 Posts
United States
Reg. 2012-06-27

Nintendo Network ID: mewy573
"Fast 'n Bulbous!"
This post will appear on the next page!

http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Simfile%20Tournament%20of%20Immortals%205/%5BRound%201%20Singles%5D%20-%20Echo%20Of%20Forever/%5BRound%201%20Singles%5D%20-%20Echo%20Of%20Forever-jacket.png
[Round 1 Singles] - Echo Of Forever / kors k

Beginner - 3 / Light - 5 / Standard - 7 / Heavy - 9 / Challenge (SM5 only) - 10

Yay, another kors k song! I was intending on stepping another song, but I was quickly running out of time. I decided to temporarily abandon the partially completed file I was working on and just take an old file I had lying around, fix all the problems I could detect, and submit it. The Challenge chart of this file is a duplicate of the Heavy chart, but with attacks added in for the people who like that. As a result, if you're playing SM 3.9, you won't see the Challenge chart.
http://mew151.net/creative/coke_a.png Rippin' bro, you cleared it!

Post #262 · Posted at 2015-03-22 08:21:01pm 9.1 years ago

Offline chewi
chewi Avatar Member+
8,537 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2008-02-24

God you guys, I was also thinking of stepping アスカBad Girl (w/Lancaster) at some point, lmfao.

Post #263 · Posted at 2015-03-22 08:43:58pm 9.1 years ago

Offline Pie-kun
Pie-kun Avatar Member+
6,172 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-03-25

"On ZiV I'm like Princess Diana"
My file for this week:

http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Simfile%20Tournament%20of%20Immortals%205/%5BRound%201%20Singles%5D%20-%20Talking%20Body/%5BRound%201%20Singles%5D%20-%20Talking%20Body-jacket.png

Post #264 · Posted at 2015-03-22 08:50:25pm 9.1 years ago

Offline Loodee
Loodee Avatar Member+
275 Posts
Sweden
Reg. 2014-06-26

Last updated: 2015-03-22 08:50pm
Quote: Pandemonium X
http://challonge.com/ZIVTOIV Here's the singles bracket. The match ups.
http://challonge.com/ZIVTOIVDOUBLES Doubles.
Might want to add this to the first post so it's easier to find
https://i.imgur.com/0PfGokW.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/d4gHmul.png

Post #265 · Posted at 2015-03-23 02:19:14am 9.1 years ago

Offline Lisek
Lisek Avatar Member
471 Posts
Poland
Reg. 2011-09-08

Post #266 · Posted at 2015-03-23 02:38:35am 9.1 years ago

Offline DDRDAIKENKAI
DDRDAIKENKAI Avatar Member+
441 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-11-25

"djSOUTA"

I guess I'm finally going through my K-Pop phase, and so with that I was directed to this song and it is so great. My current favourite from the SHINee songs I've gotten into. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did making it!

Post #267 · Posted at 2015-03-23 02:51:34am 9.1 years ago

Offline mf32892
mf32892 Avatar Member
858 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-01-01

"hi"
Quote: mf32892
[Round 1 Singles & Doubles] - Bring Me To Life / Evanescence
BPM 48-95
Singles: Beginner 1 / Light 4 / Standard 6 / Heavy 8
X-ratings: Beginner 2 / Light 6 / Standard 8 / Heavy 12
Doubles: Light 5 / Standard 6 / Heavy 8
X-ratings: Light 7 / Standard 8 / Heavy 12

Updated the file with better audio and better sync. If you already downloaded it, please re-download it. Thank you.
Check out my YouTube channel! (Playstyle DDR videos) : http://www.youtube.com/user/barrendon649?feature=watch

Post #268 · Posted at 2015-03-23 04:25:07am 9.1 years ago

Offline Scarz
Scarz Avatar Member
535 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-12-02

Last updated: 2015-03-23 04:57am
Some stupid post about me being concerned about Lisek's file appearing to be corrupt when it was just me being stupid and oblivious old me not noticing that it was just leftover crap from last year TOI
Ignore me and my frantic self because for some strange reason Blinded's data from last year kept appearing instead of Lisek's and all I had to so was just reload the file. I should be relaxed and less frantic as im on break but as you can see im still as stressed as ever!

Post #269 · Posted at 2015-03-23 05:00:45am 9.1 years ago

Offline Silverhawke
Silverhawke Avatar Member+
4,606 Posts
Indonesia
Reg. 2009-01-27

3DS Friend Code: 3496-9710-9426
"highwind fluffdragon"

Last updated: 2015-03-23 05:01am
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40407085/GFXs/SP02/Plum-jacket.png
Plum / 肥塚良彦

BPM :: 256
SP :: Light 3 | Standard 5 | Heavy 9
DP :: Light 4 | Standard 6 | Heavy 9
hi i'm back with more 3/4 songs (with added 5/4 bonus)

also bpm is 256 but not really (if you know the song you know what i mean)
my homepage → silverhawke.xyz

Post #270 · Posted at 2015-03-23 05:11:08am 9.1 years ago

Offline SoulEdge5000
SoulEdge5000 Avatar Member
229 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-01-26

"Simfiling"
Quote: DDRDAIKENKAI

I guess I'm finally going through my K-Pop phase
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/338/9/b/welcome_to_the_world_of_kpop_marco_by_dancingdots-d5n3ak3.png
https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Soul%27s%20Vault%202ndMIX/How%20You%20Like%20That%20%28WAP%20Remix%29/How%20You%20Like%20That%20%28WAP%20Remix%29.png?t=1609148570https://40.media.tumblr.com/8fe57356cd4c197c56f908e8e3cf30b9/tumblr_nplbhbBS981tgr9uxo1_400.png

Post #271 · Posted at 2015-03-23 02:49:01pm 9.1 years ago

Offline darkanine
darkanine Avatar Member+
1,332 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-06-30

"bing bong"
Im sorry, but I did not have enough energy to finish my chart on time. :-/ DDRDAIKENKAI wins. Good luck with the rest of the contest!
https://i.imgur.com/SSjqpre.png
--EDMix1 -Future Festival- Stage 3 of 6 Released!--
⤑[PROGRESSIVE HOUSE] Gravity / Blackcode & Feerty ft. Marina Lin
⤑[PROGRESSIVE TRANCE] Chromosphere / Farius
⤑[UPLIFTING TRANCE] Stars Collide (XiJaro & Pitch Remix) / Somna & Jennifer Rene
⤑[PROGRESSIVE PSYTRANCE] You Might Get Lost / Julian Calor
⤑[BIG ROOM HARDSTYLE] Wake Up Call (Extended) / Hardwell

Post #272 · Posted at 2015-03-23 03:01:28pm 9.1 years ago

Offline tsugaru7reveng
tsugaru7reveng Avatar Member+
1,430 Posts
Canada
Reg. 2006-06-02

Last updated: 2015-03-23 03:05pm
Round 1 Singles
http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Simfile%20Tournament%20of%20Immortals%205/%5BRound%201%20Singles%5D%20-%20TOXIC%20VIBRATION/%5BRound%201%20Singles%5D%20-%20TOXIC%20VIBRATION-jacket.png
TOXIC VIBRATION
SOUND HOLIC Vs. T.Kakuta feat. YURiCa
BPM 197
Beginner2 Light5 Standard7 Heavy9

#TeamLastMinute #HashtagsInZIv

Post #273 · Posted at 2015-03-23 04:53:07pm 9.1 years ago

Offline vincentw
vincentw Avatar Member+
697 Posts
Indonesia
Reg. 2013-12-23

"cuppa"

Last updated: 2015-03-24 04:53am
http://i.imgur.com/ywd5UST.png
Click the picture to go to the simfile page. ITG banner, 4:3 BG, and Romaji lyrics at the Comments section.
Video-less custom ZIP available.

Here you go, just in time for Round 1!
This file has only 4ths and 8ths. 16ths have very little justification to be here.
There's a warp in the start of Expert and some mines. Remove SSC file to eliminate this.
My friend recommended this song to me. Quite fun. If only the BPM had been nicer...
Also, enjoy minimalistic graphlcs courtesy of me doing them at the last minute. Tongue

Good luck everyone!

Post #274 · Posted at 2015-03-23 05:01:40pm 9.1 years ago

Offline tamtamino
tamtamino Avatar Member
121 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2007-07-27

http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Simfile%20Tournament%20of%20Immortals%205/%5BRound%201%20Singles%5D%20-%20CARS%20WITH%20THE%20BOOM/%5BRound%201%20Singles%5D%20-%20CARS%20WITH%20THE%20BOOM.png?t=1427129939

CARS WITH THE BOOM / L'TRIMM

BPM: 119
Beginner 1 Light 2 Standard 5 Heavy 7

Inspired by the DDR Solo mixes!

Post #275 · Posted at 2015-03-23 10:33:38pm 9.1 years ago

Offline chewi
chewi Avatar Member+
8,537 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2008-02-24

Last updated: 2015-03-23 10:34pm
[DIAVOLO BRACKET]

Oni-91
(none)

ぼうけんのしょがきえました! [ddrstepper]
アスカBad Girl (w/Lancaster) [Pandemonium X] - 1

TOXIC VIBRATION [tsugaru7reveng]
DANGER [SoulEdge5000] - 1

Tomoe [Astroman129] - 1
Bring Me to Life [mf32892]

[FUBUKI BRACKET]

Loodee
(none)

Echo Of Forever [King_Mew]
MATADOR [CLOUDIO] - 1

Plum [Sliverhawke]
(dropped out) CuzcoBlocko

Talking Body [Pie-kun] - 1
Frog Machine [Spork!]

[DO BACK BURN BRACKET]

Gameoson
(none)

LUCIFER [DDRDAIKENKAI]
(dropped out) darkanine

アスカBad Girl (w/Lancaster) [xXMokou98Xx] - 1
Saltinka [Spirit of Nightmare]

YELLOW SPLASH!! [brunobg24] - 1
Chandelier [hooky]

[CHRONOXIA BRACKET]

TaroNuke
(none)

ワールズエンド・ダンスホール [Lisek] - 1
DARK FALL [Scarz]

Baby I [chewi]
(dropped out) Cowtao

CARS WITH THE BOOM [tamtamino] - 1
ファントム・バイブレーション [vincentw]

Post #276 · Posted at 2015-03-23 10:38:25pm 9.1 years ago

Offline Scarz
Scarz Avatar Member
535 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-12-02

Last updated: 2015-03-23 10:52pm
VOTES

[DIAVOLO BRACKET]

ぼうけんのしょがきえました! (ddrstepper) - 0
Bad Girl (w/ Lancaster) (Pandemonium X) - 2

TOXIC VIBRATION (tsugaru7reveng) - 1
Danger (SoulEdge5000) - 1

Tomoe (Astroman129) - 2
Bring Me To Life (mf32892) - 0

[FUBUKI BRACKET]

Echo of Forever (King_Mew) - 0
Matador (CLOUDIO) - 2

Plum (Sliverhawke) - N/A
N/A (CuzcoBlocky) - N/A

Talking Body (Pie-kun) - 2
Frog Machine (Spork!) - 0

[DO BACK BURN BRACKET]

Lucifer (DDRDAIKENKAI) - N/A
N/A (darkanine) - N/A

アスカBad Girl (w/ Lancaster) (xXMokou98Xx) - 2
Saltinka (Spirit of Nightmare) - 0

YELLOW SPLASH!! (brunobg) - 1
Chandelier (hooky) - 1

[CHRONOXIA BRACKET]

ワールズエンド・ダンスホール (Lisek) - 1
Dark Fall (Scarz) - 0

Baby I (chewi) - N/A
N/A (Cowtao) - N/A

CARS WITH THE BOOM (tamtamino) - 1
ファントム・バイブレーション (vincentw) - 1

JUSTIFICATIONS/RAMBLINGS
[DIAVOLO BRACKET]

ぼうけんのしょがきえました! vs Bad Girl (w/ Lancaster)

• One of the toughest pairings this week. Let me start with ぼうけんのしょがきえました!.

ぼうけんのしょがきえました!: This was so fun and cute, definitely an improvement and I love it more than its predecessor. My only problem with the chart was M18/26/34/50/51 where all of your pivots/walks are starting off the right arrow, switch it up a bit like you did that one time in M66/67 and use that left arrow (symmetry means a lot to me sorry Sad I swear I still love your file agh I feel like a little bitch nit picking at something like this). Also M54-56 & M68-70 was undoubtedly my favorite part of the song and chart as I love freezes to death if its not obvious in my files, but I would've liked it if you had included more movement and turning with the freezes (if you want an example just pm me and ill send you a screenshot of what I would change to this). Other than that though, the song and the video were absolutely adorable (pls dont hate me, I swear when I have a lot to say its bc I love your files and I just wanna see at their best).

Bad Girl (w/ Lancaster): Playing this I honestly felt like it was more of a competition between you and Mokou lol. Anyways you surprised me right off the bat with the chart during M4-6 with the crossovers during the moans, they were just fitting and fun. Also the jump steps on/before M28 were perfect and the freezes were really fun. Although only thing that seemed off were the patterns used during M49-54, I dont know it just was a bit awkward and threw me off. Maybe just some crossovers would've been better?

My Pick: Bad Girl (w/ Lancaster)

• I love both files and it was hard and I wanted to give it to ぼうけんのしょがきえました! because it was really cute and fun and I loved the song, but I didn't wanna be partial to ddrstepper song choice and how adorable it is, especially when Pandy is killing me with those crossovers & moans in Bad Girl.

TOXIC VIBRATION vs Danger

• Well t7r is out for blood this time around, not mad though.

TOXIC VIBRATION: Everything was well done to a point where I have very little to say about this file other than how much I love it! The steps, presentation and song were all fantastic.

Danger: Now the chart felt a bit rough and didnt flow too well but there is lots of room for improvement! Along with that you have shown great song choice with this weeks and last weeks file. My main concern when it comes to your file and flow is that the rhythms seems a bit choppy and repetitive when there song is offering a lot of variation in terms of what you could do with the steps. If you want you can shoot me a pm and I can give you a whole run down on your file as soon as I can! Smile

My Pick: TOXIC VIBRATION

• All in all t7r killed it this week and actually made me enjoy SOUND HOLIC for once in the past year (I love her but jesus christ SOUND HOLIC needs to show some fucking variation, Hallelujah was amazing but everything after just needed to stop).

Tomoe vs Bring Me To Life

• This was pretty evenly matched in terms of chart quality & I was impressed by both of you! Smile

Tomoe: Ah one of my favorite little gems from SMiLE.dk. It's honestly been so long that I completely forgot just how steppable most of their songs are, but you definitely forced me to reiterate that statement with how fun your file was! Although what happened with the banner lol?

Bring Me To Life: In all honesty at first I dismissed this file just because I couldn't imagine Bring Me To Life being fun in any way possible, but you really made me eat my words when I gave the chart a try!

My Pick: Tomoe

• I loved both files and you guys really put some good stuff out this week, I have to give it to Tomoe though as the rhythms were perfect and the patterns were fun and everything really made for a great file!

[FUBUKI BRACKET]

Echo of Forever vs MATADOR

• Great song choices on behalf of both of you!

Echo of Forever: Alright this wasn't bad (thank god you made the attacks separate because they were horrifying and really disoriented me). My only comment really would be is less is more at times. Capturing the rhythms and presenting the best chart you can is something we all have in mind here but I've never really been a big fan of charts that are just overdone with no uniformity. Like for example in Heavy you immediately kicked the chart off with a bunch of 16th's leading into a little freeze portion with 4ths and then radically changed back to all the 16th's and etc. What I think you should've done is not even start your chart until M4 and instead of all the 16ths just have some 4ths leading into M8 where you start off with the freezes where you can include some fun turns with them building up to M12 where then you can finally bring in the 16ths and start having fun and letting loose. Also Heavy is 10 and nice combo! ;)

MATADOR: Now whats funny is im critiquing King_Mew about that beginning and having a build up before really bringing some complexity into his chart and you're over here giving me a perfect example of what I want! What's also funny is that I had this song from PIU down as one of the songs I wanted to step this week but Lisek would undoubtedly have slaughtered me with this one because I couldn't think of much due to its repetitiveness. Speaking of which thats really the only concern I have with your file but theres nothing we can really do about the song plus its Cranky.

My Pick: MATADOR

• This was another really difficult one to choose because I feel like King_Mew can definitely bring some amazing stuff if he just tones down certain parts of his file about, but I have to give it to CLOUDIO because goddamnit I love the build up and I wanna just play this on a ITG cab already.

Plum vs N/A

• Well even though they dropped out you still brought something nice to the table!

Plum: Well I dont really know what to say when you're just pretty much perfect ♥ just keep it up please!

My Pick: Plum

• N/A

Talking Body vs Frog Machine

• God bless you Pie-Kun for that video as I really appreciate being able to play a file and have some fan-service appealed to me for once. I swear I tried to say that in the most reserved way so I don't seem like such a dick-pig. Ah fuck it, that dude was fucking hot.

Talking Body: Ok other than what was stated earlier this was really good, I hate it when you guys make such good files bc then I don't know what to say other than to praise you guys!

Frog Machine: Why am I enjoying this song as much as I am right now, I don't know, but I love it! This was flawless and what you did what the freezes were just perfect.

My Pick: Talking Body

• There's been some tough pairs so far but this one is hands down the hardest! You guys brought it and I had to play both of your files multiple times in order to come to a decision and in the end it was Pie-Kun!

[DO BACK BURN BRACKET]

Lucifer vs N/A

• Well even though the other person couldn't make it you still impressed me!

Lucifer: Once again another flawless file that I cant say anything about! I honestly think this is the best file you've ever put out in my honest opinion (well except for Boomerang but thats me being biased) and im really content with what I've been seeing, keep it up!

My Pick: Lucifer

• N/A

アスカBad Girl (w/ Lancaster) vs Saltinka

• Like I said before I keep thinking it's Pandy vs Mokou this week in between your files for Bad Girl.

アスカBad Girl (w/ Lancaster): This was definitely a completely different take on Bad Girl and it was just as good, if not better! You immediately just captivated me right off the bat with the freeze before the first note and everything after was just as good, especially those moans again!

Saltinka: Not bad but a bit too long, you could've went for a shorter cut of the song. Anyways steps weren't bad and I loved the song but sadly nothing stood out as spectacular to me other than he song choice.

My Pick: アスカBad Girl (w/ Lancaster)

• Bad Girl is killing it this round especially with the moans, they literally are so good for stepping.

YELLOW SPLASH!! vs Chandelier

• These two were quite interesting.

YELLOW SPLASH!!: This one was a bit rough, it isn't bad its just you try to capture every single rhythm and at times it comes off as a bit too much and sloppy when im playing it. But my biggest problem was M25 Beat 102/M26 Beat 106/M28 Beat 114 as those should've been stops. I know thats something that is sort of optional and not really necessary but the song was begging for them. I even have stops in my version of the chart (from Round 8 of Simfile Shuffle, sorry Pandy for not submitting it. I actually finished it but I was just too lazy to make gfx). Sadly those things just turned me off a bit while playing your chart. Sad

Chandelier: Ok this is nice and simple, but at the same time overly repetitive when you had a lot of variation in the rhythms. From the 16th triplets during the chorus to the LR jumps at the end, you could've done something to change it up. Now don't think I hate your file because I love it, and if anything I was living for it in the beginning with your jacks during the "1-2-3" bit and I applaud you for that. Just try to stray away from being a bit repetitive next time because I love what you put out!

My Pick: Chandelier

• This one was a bit difficult even though it didn't seem like it. As much as I preferred hooky's file much more over bruno's, I felt like bruno could've still brought some impressive files but I can't just give it to him based on that and what he's done in the past as that would be unfair.

[CHRONOXIA BRACKET]

World's End Dancefloor vs Dark Fall

• Help.

ワールズエンド・ダンスホール : Stop being perfect bc knowing that I had to go up against you scared the shit out of me.

Dark Fall: You suck, give up and do something better with your file. Also stop being such a cum-guzzling whore.
My Pick: N/A

• N/A

Baby I vs N/A

• Oh alright another one dropped out.

Baby I: Eh well it wasn't bad I guess.

My Pick: Baby I

• N/A

CARS WITH THE BOOM vs ファントム・バイブレーション

• Another tough one to end the round!

CARS WITH THE BOOM: Aw this was cute and fun, I honestly can't say anything else bc its literally just cute and fun.

ファントム・バイブレーション: What a way to end this list because this was great, song was fantastic and exuded energy, plus your rhythms and patterns were fantastic and clever. No doubt this has to be the best file you've put out up to date!

My Pick: ファントム・バイブレーション

• As much as I like CARS WITH THE BOOM, I just love ファントム・バイブレーション. Everything was perfect like I said before.

I was literally waiting for someone else to go first, in the meantime I spent 3 hours just writing these bc I'm just that lame.

Post #277 · Posted at 2015-03-23 11:08:37pm 9.1 years ago

Offline Pandemonium X
Pandemonium X Avatar Member
10,358 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-04-06

Nintendo Network ID: PandemoniumEJPNintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2916-7192-8116
category download has been updated with round 1 songs.

Post #278 · Posted at 2015-03-23 11:10:49pm 9.1 years ago

Offline SoulEdge5000
SoulEdge5000 Avatar Member
229 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-01-26

"Simfiling"
[DIAVOLO BRACKET]

ぼうけんのしょがきえました! (ddrstepper) - 0
Bad Girl (w/ Lancaster) (Pandemonium X) - 3

TOXIC VIBRATION (tsugaru7reveng) - 1
Danger (SoulEdge5000) - 1

Tomoe (Astroman129) - 3
Bring Me To Life (mf32892) - 0

[FUBUKI BRACKET]

Echo of Forever (King_Mew) - 1
Matador (CLOUDIO) - 2

Plum (Sliverhawke) - N/A
N/A (CuzcoBlocky) - N/A

Talking Body (Pie-kun) - 3
Frog Machine (Spork!) - 0

[DO BACK BURN BRACKET]

Lucifer (DDRDAIKENKAI) - N/A
N/A (darkanine) - N/A

アスカBad Girl (w/ Lancaster) (xXMokou98Xx) - 2
Saltinka (Spirit of Nightmare) - 1

YELLOW SPLASH!! (brunobg) - 1
Chandelier (hooky) - 2

[CHRONOXIA BRACKET]

ワールズエンド・ダンスホール (Lisek) - 2
Dark Fall (Scarz) - 0

Baby I (chewi) - N/A
N/A (Cowtao) - N/A

CARS WITH THE BOOM (tamtamino) - 2
ファントム・バイブレーション (vincentw) - 1
https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Soul%27s%20Vault%202ndMIX/How%20You%20Like%20That%20%28WAP%20Remix%29/How%20You%20Like%20That%20%28WAP%20Remix%29.png?t=1609148570https://40.media.tumblr.com/8fe57356cd4c197c56f908e8e3cf30b9/tumblr_nplbhbBS981tgr9uxo1_400.png

Post #279 · Posted at 2015-03-23 11:59:04pm 9.1 years ago

Offline Pandemonium X
Pandemonium X Avatar Member
10,358 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-04-06

Nintendo Network ID: PandemoniumEJPNintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2916-7192-8116
[DIAVOLO BRACKET]

Oni-91
(none)

ぼうけんのしょがきえました! [ddrstepper]
アスカBad Girl (w/Lancaster) [Pandemonium X] - 3

TOXIC VIBRATION [tsugaru7reveng] - 2
DANGER [SoulEdge5000] - 1

Tomoe [Astroman129] - 4
Bring Me to Life [mf32892]

[FUBUKI BRACKET]

Loodee
(none)

Echo Of Forever [King_Mew] - 1
MATADOR [CLOUDIO] - 3

Plum [Sliverhawke] - WBD (win by default)
(dropped out) CuzcoBlocko

Talking Body [Pie-kun] - 3
Frog Machine [Spork!] - 1 (Best match up of the week)

[DO BACK BURN BRACKET]

Gameoson
(none)

LUCIFER [DDRDAIKENKAI] - WBD
darkanine

アスカBad Girl (w/Lancaster) [xXMokou98Xx] - 2
Saltinka [Spirit of Nightmare] - 2

YELLOW SPLASH!! [brunobg24] - 1
Chandelier [hooky] - 3

[CHRONOXIA BRACKET]

TaroNuke
(none)

ワールズエンド・ダンスホール [Lisek] - 3
DARK FALL [Scarz]

Baby I [chewi] - *Insert girl putting on lipstick gif here*
Cowtao

CARS WITH THE BOOM [tamtamino] - 3 (this song is amazing)
ファントム・バイブレーション [vincentw] - 1

TOP 5:

1. Plum [Sliverhawke]
2. Tomoe [Astroman129]
3. Chandelier [hooky]
4. Frog Machine [Spork!]
5. Talking Body [Pie-kun]

Post #280 · Posted at 2015-03-24 12:27:39am 9.1 years ago

Offline hooky
hooky Avatar Member
2,683 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-07-28

Quote: Pandemonium X
Baby I [chewi] - *Insert girl putting on lipstick gif here*

http://i.imgur.com/CXm8QhW.gif
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-26 21:14:29
This page took 0.025 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language