DDR Addict Avatar Member
1,464 ポスト
United States
Reg. 2009-09-23

Nintendo Network ID: RimeTM3DS Friend Code: 3454-0657-8756
"Let's Do the Rain Dance"

Last updated: 2013-05-30 07:15am
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64290264/Promo1.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64290264/%5BTrotmania%5D001.jpghttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/64290264/%5BTrotmania%5D002.jpghttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/64290264/%5BTrotmania%5D003.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64290264/%5BTrotmania%5D004.jpghttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/64290264/%5BTrotmania%5D005.jpg

Welcome to the official thread for Trotmania: Rhythm is Magic, a My Little Pony inspired game. Not just a simpack, but also a theme and course set are part of the package!

The game has over 55 tracks, including show tracks like Smile Smile Smile and Art of the Dress, pop tunes outfitted with PMVs like Yellow and Starry Eyed (Jakwob Remix), brony tracks from a multitude of popular and up-and-coming artists, along with a smattering of BEMANI tunes, including classics and new songs from jubeat. All songs contain the core difficulties, and a high amount also contain Challenge charts. When applicable, a movie is included, usually in 720p HD.

Notice how the thread has in its name "v1.x0"? That's because this game will be patched for new content. For example, the theme is in for a major revamp in a while, and there will be even more songs and extra charts headed your way soon! This will also help us fix the inevitable errors that may be in the game. We had comprehensive testing, but there are sure to be some little things we missed.

Anyway, enough with the chit-chat, here's the good hard piece of data: the songlist! Italics indicate a video is part of the simfile.

Show Tunes
Art of the Dress
Becoming Popular (The Pony Everypony Should Know)
Find a Pet
Opportunity (The Flim Flam Brothers Song)
Smile Smile Smile
Winter Wrap Up

Pop Tunes
Brain Stew / Green Day
Cowboy Casanova / Carrie Underwood
Doctor Who / JAKAZiD
Don't Stop Me Now / Queen
Flutter Girl / wowaka feat. Andrea Libman

Gold Dust / DJ Fresh
Want It Need It (Hold Me) / Delta Heavy
I'm Going Slightly Mad / Queen
Irony / Claris
Livin' la Vida Loca / Ricky Martin
Make a New Dance Up / Hey Ocean
Pain / 3 Days Grace
Party 4U (Holy Nite Mix) / Cranky
PONPONPON / Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
Radio Song / Superbus
Smile Like You Mean It / The Killers
Starry Eyed (Jakwob Remix) / Ellie Goulding
Yellow / Coldplay

Brony Tunes
Art of the Dress (Always Stressed Mix) / PinkiePieSwear
Becoming Popular (The Pony Everypony Should Know) [8-bit] / RainbowCrash88
Beyond Her Garden / Wooden Toaster
Big Macintosh (Jackle App Remix) / Silva Hound
Dedede Invades Equestria / Interrobang Pie befriends StormWolf
Discord (The Living Tombstone's Mix) / Eurobeat Brony

Dubstep Dishwasher / The Living Tombstone
Evil Enchantress (Euro-Spell Mix) / Eurobeat Brony
Flourdie Soundscapes (Brushie Brushie Mix) / Derpy Hooves
Good Girl (Sub.Sound Remix) / Dasha & The Living Tombstone
I Am No Hero / Mandopony
I Love Everything / Jackle App
Love is in Bloom (Remix) / The Aviators
Luna (DREAM Mode) / Eurobeat Brony
Octavia's Overture / The Living Tombstone
Oh Sweetie Belle / dBPony
Party With Pinkie / Alex S.
Picture Perfect Pony (ft. EileMonty) / Mandopony
Pinkie's Homebrew / Interrobang Pie
Ponyville / Hirosashii
Scoot's Race (Scootaloo's Theme) / Derpy Hooves
Spin That Record Vinyl Scratch / KeepOnRockin'
Sweetheart / Foozogz
The Land of Equestria / Hirosashii
Ultimate Sweetie Belle / Alex S.
Vinyl Takes Flight [Let's Get This Started] / Derpy Hooves
BEMANI Tunes
AFRONOVA PRIMEVAL (Equinova Edit) / 8bit
Baby Bleep March / seiya-murai
Drop the Bomb / Scotty D.
Dual Love / Ivan G & Dan Rolla J
Flip Flap / kors k
Green Green Dance / Mutsuhiko Izumi
KID R / Yu Tokiwa
Miracle Moon(L.E.D.LIGHT STYLE MIX) / Togo Project feat. Sana
Spring Pony / S-C-U
The Big Angry White Horse / Morning Blue Dragon
Unicorn tail / DJ YOSHITAKA
yellow head joe / S-C-U
Pre-Boss CMC Tunes
Babs Seed (The Living Tombstone's Mix) / Mandopony
Cupcakes (Sweetbeat Mix) / Eurobeat Brony
Pony Swag (Scootaloo-Safe Radio Edit) / Swagberg feat. Maros
Sweet Rain / Y&Co. feat. Karin
Boss Mane 6 Tunes
Applejack Bucks 400 Apple Trees / Foozogz
Crush. Kill. Destroy. Swag / General Mumble
Diamond Dogs (Euro-Dirt Mix) / Eurobeat Brony
LOVE ME! / DJ D-dog
Pinkie Pie's Theme / Whitetail
SUPER TWILIGHT ATTACK OF THE J-POP SLEAZY BOSS / Derpy Hooves
Encore-Boss Event Tunes
Cloudsdale EVOLVED / xRGTMx Underground
Discord (Euro-Chaos Mix) / Eurobeat Brony
Love Bloom / Foozogz
My Little Pony Theme (Alex S. Glitch Remix) / Alex S.

DOWNLOAD HERE (Read carefully so you know what to do)
READ/DOWNLOAD MANUAL HERE
(I really recommend you read that. It has installation tips and tips for optimal use that are not relevant anymore due to the change in release. However, we are still linking to it due to the obligatory credits.)

Now, the purpose for the thread is for feedback of the game. Please post whatever you deem relevant, from song suggestions for patches to pointing out errors to general critique. I hope this does well!

ポスト #2 · 2012-11-01 03:33:54amにポスト 11.4年前

Offline Aegis
Aegis Avatar Member
9,371 ポスト
United States
Reg. 2009-04-16

"."

Last updated: 2012-11-01 03:34am
Quote: DDR Addict
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64290264/Promo1.png

I personally think this needs to be redone...so many errors in it.

ポスト #3 · 2012-11-01 03:35:37amにポスト 11.4年前

Offline Dreamland200
Dreamland200 Avatar Member
1,353 ポスト
United States
Reg. 2011-06-28

"choons"
ohh my gosh I can't believe we're actually finished with trotmania. I cant wait until the finish of season 3 to start the second pack! Big Grin

BTW: Somewhat in a few days, I can make another announcement on YouTube saying that it's out!
~Now known as tykoneko~
http://i.imgur.com/zjST8gm.png

ポスト #4 · 2012-11-01 10:34:27amにポスト 11.4年前

Offline Lirodon
Lirodon Avatar Member
813 ポスト
Canada
Reg. 2009-01-14

Nintendo Network ID: liroxiiv3DS Friend Code: 3196-5274-6831
"canadian red-haired ninja"
This is a proud moment right here; our dream has become reality!

Happy Nightmare Night, everyone!

ポスト #5 · 2012-11-01 04:55:33pmにポスト 11.4年前

Offline Twilesta808
Twilesta808 Avatar Member
2 ポスト
Not Set
Reg. 2012-06-02

Last updated: 2012-11-01 05:18pm
Why is it when I usually install this, it gives me the same error over and over again?

Result of "SpeedMods()" is not a table.

Edit: Found a temporary fix, but only able to use the default mods, in which I don't fancy very much.

ポスト #6 · 2012-11-02 03:03:38amにポスト 11.4年前

Offline doomshot321
doomshot321 Avatar Member
2 ポスト
Not Set
Reg. 2012-11-02

Confused Too much traffic on link, can you put up an alternate download? Thanks Smile

ポスト #7 · 2012-11-02 03:48:33amにポスト 11.4年前

Offline DDR Addict
DDR Addict Avatar Member
1,464 ポスト
United States
Reg. 2009-09-23

If the main version is getting flooded quickly, I recommend you download the lite version. Tonight or tomorrow, I'll put up a "video upgrade" for people with the lite version.

ポスト #8 · 2012-11-02 07:39:32amにポスト 11.4年前

Offline Dreamland200
1,353 ポスト
United States
Reg. 2011-06-28

"choons"
I still have the lite version. Should I use my dropbox to upload it?

I'll do the songpack version also if that's okay with you.
~Now known as tykoneko~

ポスト #9 · 2012-11-02 07:41:12amにポスト 11.4年前

Offline DDR Addict
DDR Addict Avatar Member
1,464 ポスト
United States
Reg. 2009-09-23

Dropbox is a bad idea once the EqD bronies come. My public stuff got flooded already, and I have a temporary public lock because of it. I'm planning to upload all the stuff to the category and publicizing it, including the course and theme.

ポスト #10 · 2012-11-02 07:43:36amにポスト 11.4年前

Offline Dreamland200
1,353 ポスト
United States
Reg. 2011-06-28

"choons"
Quote: DDR Addict
Dropbox is a bad idea once the EqD bronies come. My public stuff got flooded already, and I have a temporary public lock because of it. I'm planning to upload all the stuff to the category and publicizing it, including the course and theme.

That's seems way better! Big Grin
~Now known as tykoneko~

ポスト #11 · 2012-11-03 10:50:23pmにポスト 11.4年前

Offline DDR Addict
DDR Addict Avatar Member
1,464 ポスト
United States
Reg. 2009-09-23

...AND IT'S UP! Check out the front post for the link to the category!

ポスト #12 · 2012-11-04 08:12:21amにポスト 11.4年前

Offline SpongeFreak52
SpongeFreak52 Avatar Member
375 ポスト
United States
Reg. 2009-08-04

Nintendo Network ID: SpongeFreak52Origin: SpongeFreak523DS Friend Code: 0430-8347-9262Game Center Nickname: SpongeFreak52
Eh, x-post from the other thread because I'm a moron, but this is now on Equestria Daily, which is amazing. Big Grin

ポスト #13 · 2012-11-04 12:09:02pmにポスト 11.4年前

Offline Shadier
Shadier Avatar Member
3 ポスト
Not Set
Reg. 2012-11-04

This seems like a lot of fun to play, but I don't understand the instructions.

STEP 1: See that last thing on the list? [[Game Package]]? Download that first and unzip it where you'll remember.

Okay, that's easy enough.

STEP 2: See that thing right above it? [Courses]? Download that and unzip it right in the game folder. (i.e. C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Trotmania (Rhythm is Magic))

Was I supposed to make a folder called Trotmania (Rhythm is Magic) on my desktop? Or is it in the unzipped [[game package]] files?

STEP 3: Now, click that "Download Pack" button. Once done, head into the Songs folder in the game folder. Currently, it's empty right? Make a folder in there called "Trotmania (Rhythm is Magic)" (The name is important, or else the Preferred sort will not work). Unload the ZIPs contents in this newly created folder.

Do you mean the Songs folder of the actual Step Mania game, or Trot Mania? And, after I've done all this, how do I play?

ポスト #14 · 2012-11-04 12:17:01pmにポスト 11.4年前

Offline Dreamland200
1,353 ポスト
United States
Reg. 2011-06-28

"choons"
Quote: Shadier

STEP 1: See that last thing on the list? [[Game Package]]? Download that first and unzip it where you'll remember.

STEP 2: See that thing right above it? [Courses]? Download that and unzip it right in the game folder. (i.e. C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Trotmania (Rhythm is Magic))

Was I supposed to make a folder called Trotmania (Rhythm is Magic) on my desktop? Or is it in the unzipped [[game package]] files?

STEP 3: Now, click that "Download Pack" button. Once done, head into the Songs folder in the game folder. Currently, it's empty right? Make a folder in there called "Trotmania (Rhythm is Magic)" (The name is important, or else the Preferred sort will not work). Unload the ZIPs contents in this newly created folder.

Do you mean the Songs folder of the actual Step Mania game, or Trot Mania? And, after I've done all this, how do I play?

The Game package folder is actually the Trotmania game (theme). You can download that and move the song pack into the songs folder and you are ready to go
~Now known as tykoneko~

ポスト #15 · 2012-11-04 12:28:58pmにポスト 11.4年前

Offline Shadier
Shadier Avatar Member
3 ポスト
Not Set
Reg. 2012-11-04

Quote: Dreamland200

The Game package folder is actually the Trotmania game (theme). You can download that and move the song pack into the songs folder and you are ready to go

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I can't seem to find any sort of .exe file to run for the game. I guess what I'm asking is, once I have the song pack in the song folder, how do I play the game?

ポスト #16 · 2012-11-04 12:32:07pmにポスト 11.4年前

Offline Dreamland200
1,353 ポスト
United States
Reg. 2011-06-28

"choons"

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I can't seem to find any sort of .exe file to run for the game. I guess what I'm asking is, once I have the song pack in the song folder, how do I play the game?

To start the game, you must look into the program folder in the game package .zip and click on the arrow icon to play.
~Now known as tykoneko~

ポスト #17 · 2012-11-04 12:59:46pmにポスト 11.4年前

Offline Shadier
Shadier Avatar Member
3 ポスト
Not Set
Reg. 2012-11-04

To start the game, you must look into the program folder in the game package .zip and click on the arrow icon to play.

All right, I think it's working now. Thanks for all your help!

ポスト #18 · 2012-11-04 01:24:41pmにポスト 11.4年前

Offline Dreamland200
1,353 ポスト
United States
Reg. 2011-06-28

"choons"

All right, I think it's working now. Thanks for all your help!

You're very much welcome. :3
~Now known as tykoneko~

ポスト #19 · 2012-11-04 06:28:53pmにポスト 11.4年前

Offline Parafox
Parafox Avatar Member
111 ポスト
Not Set
Reg. 2011-09-18

I'll be honest, some of the graphics are very lackluster, but it's still a very awesome product. The theme looks solid and the charts look pretty nice. Good job to everyone on the development team on this release! Big Grin

ポスト #20 · 2012-11-04 07:41:58pmにポスト 11.4年前

Offline kakashipwnzor
kakashipwnzor Avatar Member
1 ポスト
Not Set
Reg. 2012-11-04

Last updated: 2012-11-04 07:43pm
There's only one major problem I've found with it so far.

You've got the Euro-Chaos mix of Discord listed as "Diamond Dogs (Euro-Dirt)" on the song select screen. I'm not about to mess with the pack itself to fix this, it just irks me.

Also, is there a reason that some songs end up with a black background instead of a splash art?
登録 ログイン フォーラム戻る

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 2% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-28 07:59:15
このページは0.016秒サーバータイム使用する。
Theme: starlight · Language: japanese
Reset Theme & Language