Aegis Avatar Member
9,371 帖子
United States
Reg. 2009-04-16

"."

Last updated: 2012-04-09 05:46pm
This thread is about Dance CORE
Site: http://tinyurl.com/7nkl8te
Source: http://arcadeheroes.com/2012/04/06/dance-core-location-tests-spread-across-asia/
http://i41.tinypic.com/5vp0te.png
http://i41.tinypic.com/k7n6w.jpg

For those who don't like clicking links:
Dancing star is the latest dance series Holley of sci-tech research and development work. Buy all songs music dance machine, the game according to the current needs of Chinese dance machine market, using innovative technology to play with fashion game concept make. The world's first body gravity sensing system, China's first USB smart Scoring function, genuine HD MV videos. Since the launch won the praise and the majority of the players in the industry!

"I didn't think much of it because as far as I could tell, it was a lot like a bunch of other Chinese dancing games that are out there which are also difficult to get a lot of information on. It appears however that with Wahlap's backing, the game is branching out into other territories as it was recently tested out in Seoul, South Korea and now it is testing in Japan. I have my doubts that we will see it out West but given Wahlap's push to bring select games here, I'm not going to rule it out at this point. With no DDR currently being sold in the West, that does leave an opening, although that is being filled in a big part by newer touchscreen rhythm games like DJ Max Technika and ReRave.

From the looks of it, Dance Core is aiming more for the Dance Evolution Arcade territory given that Konami is pushing that title in Japan currently. I think this would actually be closer to Konami's older Para Para Paradise (correct me if I'm wrong) in style but either way it's something a tad different from what is out there right now and it's showing a continued, stronger push for China to bring some games of a higher caliber to foreign markets."

Some gameplay:

Post #2 · Posted at 2014-01-20 05:50:15pm 10.1 years ago

Offline Pumpkinetics
Pumpkinetics Avatar Member
173 帖子
Australia
Reg. 2010-04-30

Last updated: 2014-01-20 05:51pm
Time to bump a super old topic!

I moved house recently, and the arcade closest to me (Chadstone Timezone) no longer has DDR Supernova, but this instead. Very keen to try it out, it looks rather fun,.

Although I have to confirm the following by actually playing the game, from what I've seen it involves 4 directional arrows a la DDR as well as 4 hand sensors, 2 at the front and one on each side (similar to Parapara Paradise, but not quite). More importantly, the arrows respond to weight so you can do dance moves based on swaying instead of deliberately moving your feet.

Will have more info on this game once I've tried it out in the next couple of days; hopefully I'll have some videos to show people too!

NOTE: I live in Victoria, Australia, so there's no guarantee this will make it stateside any time soon.

Post #3 · Posted at 2014-03-04 03:39:59pm 10 years ago

Offline Tranceformer
Tranceformer Avatar Member
15 帖子
Australia
Reg. 2008-04-03

Quote: Pumpkinetics
Time to bump a super old topic!

I moved house recently, and the arcade closest to me (Chadstone Timezone) no longer has DDR Supernova, but this instead. Very keen to try it out, it looks rather fun,.

Although I have to confirm the following by actually playing the game, from what I've seen it involves 4 directional arrows a la DDR as well as 4 hand sensors, 2 at the front and one on each side (similar to Parapara Paradise, but not quite). More importantly, the arrows respond to weight so you can do dance moves based on swaying instead of deliberately moving your feet.

Will have more info on this game once I've tried it out in the next couple of days; hopefully I'll have some videos to show people too!

NOTE: I live in Victoria, Australia, so there's no guarantee this will make it stateside any time soon.

their DDR Supernova went to Timezone Forest Hill but not to sure where Mozarc,Guitar Freaks V8 and DJ Max Technika went too.
註冊賬號 登錄 Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 2% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-28 09:54:37
This page took 0.005 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: chinesetraditional
Reset Theme & Language