silverdragon754 Avatar Member+
1,497 帖子
United States
Reg. 2006-09-26

Nintendo Network ID: silverdragon754Game Center Nickname: silverdragon754
"Gods Must Be Strong"

Last updated: 2011-12-03 04:06am
Quote: bmhedgehog
@SD you don't know your Sonic animation very well,do you? Chili dogs have been seen in 3 out of 4 Sonic animations (5 if you count the OVA), SatAM, Adventures and Underground.

I really only paid attention to Sonic SatAM, the Sonic movie and eventually Sonic X. Adventures and Underground were too kiddish for me. SatAM was darker and I liked it the most then it ended with a damn cliffhanger. Annoyed

http://i.imgur.com/G2Kwxml.png

Post #42 · Posted at 2011-12-04 12:31:02am 12.3 years ago

Offline bmhedgehog
bmhedgehog Avatar Banned+
3,136 帖子
Not Set
Reg. 2008-07-13

"BANNED"
it's ok man. *thumbs up* I myself has followed all of them. I too am pissed that SatAM ended on a cliffhanger, I'd turned to the archie comics for the continuation (though they went a compeletly different route on how the doomsday episode (The End Game in their ver) went).

Post #43 · Posted at 2011-12-06 10:30:01pm 12.3 years ago

Offline Corootai
Corootai Avatar Member
78 帖子
United States
Reg. 2010-08-07
MySpace: www.myspace.com/corootai
Quote: silverdragon754
Quote: Burtzman
I'm crossing my fingers for Ice Cap as DLC.

That would be amazing although I'm kind of skeptical about Ice Cap even being a choice. As much as I'd love to have that stage in there, its music isn't even featured in the music unlocks but who knows.

If there is even any DLC, I'd like to see how they are going to tie that in to the game's story. I would say a Sonic Generations 2 would be in order but I don't know much they can milk the time travel idea before it gets stale and people start complaining.

know what.. that could work. XD have them work on making more stages,and then basicly allow you're save data to be transfered, and bam. smexy time.

Quote: bmhedgehog
@SD you don't know your Sonic animation very well,do you? Chili dogs have been seen in 3 out of 4 Sonic animations (5 if you count the OVA), SatAM, Adventures and Underground.

I really only paid attention to Sonic SatAM, the Sonic movie and eventually Sonic X. Adventures and Underground were too kiddish for me. SatAM was darker and I liked it the most then it ended with a damn cliffhanger. Annoyed

woah that's pretty kick ass. gald you noticed that, i'm another fan of SatAM, tho Sonic X had their moments. mostly during the Sonic Adventure 2 saga where you really found out what happened to "Maria" but yeah i know what you mean about the shows being to kiddy

Post #44 · Posted at 2011-12-07 04:11:41am 12.3 years ago

Offline silverdragon754
1,497 帖子
United States
Reg. 2006-09-26

"Gods Must Be Strong"
I loved SatAM because of how it was setup and its dark concept and Sonic X was a really nice modern touch on the series although the Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 sagas were way too short IMO, I love those games and I thought maybe they could have done more with it in the anime. I didn't mind Sonic Underground and Adventures being kiddy but since alot of americanized shows become like that, it gets boring after a while especially at that age. It was a nice change of pace. I'm surprised they never made a cartoon series based on all the 2D Sonic games starting from Sonic 1 but eh it's just more wishful thinking.

Post #45 · Posted at 2011-12-07 05:24:20am 12.3 years ago

Offline -Viper-
-Viper- Avatar Member+
2,407 帖子
United States
Reg. 2007-10-26

3DS Friend Code: 1091-8797-8693
I quite like this game, though I wish there was more classic levels per version. There really is no need to remake levels from Sonic Adventure and beyond in my opinion.

Would've liked Ice Cap, Flying Battery, and Death Egg Zone.

Post #46 · Posted at 2011-12-07 06:03:28pm 12.3 years ago

Offline Nightime
Nightime Avatar Member
1,116 帖子
United States
Reg. 2008-10-18
MySpace: d34dm34t
"ARR JOO LEADY??"
^ Have you played City Escape or Crisis City (Act 1)? Or even Speed Highway (Act 1)?

I'm really impressed the way they brought those stages to life in the classic fashion, with all the neat stuff that goes on during them. If anything, I'd argue that we probably need more modern-remade-to-classic stages than the other way around. But I'll level with you, I'm not really familiar enough with the bunch to point out any specifics.

But those classic stages I'd like to see? Those are still there, too. Smile
https://i.imgur.com/C2il3tl.png

Post #47 · Posted at 2011-12-07 11:52:26pm 12.3 years ago

Offline Corootai
Corootai Avatar Member
78 帖子
United States
Reg. 2010-08-07
Quote: Nightime
^ Have you played City Escape or Crisis City (Act 1)? Or even Speed Highway (Act 1)?

I'm really impressed the way they brought those stages to life in the classic fashion, with all the neat stuff that goes on during them. If anything, I'd argue that we probably need more modern-remade-to-classic stages than the other way around. But I'll level with you, I'm not really familiar enough with the bunch to point out any specifics.

But those classic stages I'd like to see? Those are still there, too. Smile

yeah you know what i totally agree, i loved speed highway and city escape, what i'm stuck on at the moment is the battle with perfect choas, my controller is acting funky and sonic verrs off to the left or right, or does the side step motion all the damn time and i'm like "Don't do that, ah god damnit you did it again" then i would lose a life. XD

Post #48 · Posted at 2011-12-08 03:31:40am 12.3 years ago

Offline bmhedgehog
3,136 帖子
Not Set
Reg. 2008-07-13

"BANNED"
@Corootai sounds like you need a new controller.

Post #49 · Posted at 2011-12-08 03:42:06am 12.3 years ago

Offline silverdragon754
1,497 帖子
United States
Reg. 2006-09-26

"Gods Must Be Strong"
Quote: Corootai
yeah you know what i totally agree, i loved speed highway and city escape, what i'm stuck on at the moment is the battle with perfect choas, my controller is acting funky and sonic verrs off to the left or right, or does the side step motion all the damn time and i'm like "Don't do that, ah god damnit you did it again" then i would lose a life. XD

That battle really makes me think. Sonic couldn't even touch Perfect Chaos until he became Super Sonic in SA1 and yet it's no problem in this game. Perfect Chaos is also a bit more challenging in this game than in the original.

I also find it kind of disappointing that Classic Sonic only had one actual boss to fight from the first era while Modern Sonic got everything else. Classic had ALOT more to fight in his days than just the Death Egg Robot. I like that they gave him Metal Sonic and you fight him on Stardust Speedway but still.

Post #50 · Posted at 2011-12-14 09:16:02am 12.3 years ago

Offline Corootai
Corootai Avatar Member
78 帖子
United States
Reg. 2010-08-07
Quote: Corootai

That battle really makes me think. Sonic couldn't even touch Perfect Chaos until he became Super Sonic in SA1 and yet it's no problem in this game. Perfect Chaos is also a bit more challenging in this game than in the original.

I also find it kind of disappointing that Classic Sonic only had one actual boss to fight from the first era while Modern Sonic got everything else. Classic had ALOT more to fight in his days than just the Death Egg Robot. I like that they gave him Metal Sonic and you fight him on Stardust Speedway but still.

lol i'm playing with a new ps3 controller, also yeah i noticed that too. i was like really now. but then again i know why they did it like that. it's to keep the pace of the story going. if anything i would've been happier with bioharzards boss battle. XD but i'm still loving it. i'm taking a break from my pc version of sonic gens till i can buy the ps3 version. Happy you know i noticed that too. i was pretty steamed about that also but like i said before the pacing. i wish they added the Launch Base stage boss from sonic three, or would've gave us the full Stardust speedway stage to play rather then a repating line of track with a habit of repeating things if you watch it closely. XD but yeah i'm not hating on the game i just wish they would've went all out. on my oppenion sonic gens should've been at lease 2 disks XD lolololololololol. i mean jrpgs are already doing it. same goes for stuff like mass effect and skyrim. XD if only sega was like.. "yeah you're not going to be done with this for a while" XD

Post #51 · Posted at 2011-12-14 01:47:57pm 12.3 years ago

Offline bmhedgehog
3,136 帖子
Not Set
Reg. 2008-07-13

"BANNED"
yeah you'd think that after 20yrs they would have gone all out with this.

Post #52 · Posted at 2011-12-14 03:31:43pm 12.3 years ago

Offline 8ftmetalhead
8ftmetalhead Avatar Member
422 帖子
New Zealand
Reg. 2010-08-17

"Oh god what I have dooooone?!"

Last updated: 2011-12-14 03:32pm
mfw 16 mb megadrive consoles have more content than 4.7/8.4/40gb discs have.

They just look prettier.

oh and edit - just to be constructive, i wanted this on exbawks to go with sonic unleashed ( i still love that game, but werehog not so much, though it is sort of fun minus all the dying and such but then sonic does die alot) but since it's $100 bucks and on steam it's 30 bucks i'll probably have to get it on steam or on sale on exbawks.

Post #53 · Posted at 2011-12-16 09:22:32am 12.3 years ago

Offline Corootai
Corootai Avatar Member
78 帖子
United States
Reg. 2010-08-07
Quote: 8ftmetalhead
mfw 16 mb megadrive consoles have more content than 4.7/8.4/40gb discs have.

They just look prettier.

oh and edit - just to be constructive, i wanted this on exbawks to go with sonic unleashed ( i still love that game, but werehog not so much, though it is sort of fun minus all the dying and such but then sonic does die alot) but since it's $100 bucks and on steam it's 30 bucks i'll probably have to get it on steam or on sale on exbawks.

dude seriously. XD i whole heartedly agree. and lawl. i loved unleased. the only thing i hated was the fact that they tried to make the werehog into lara fucking craft from the old ps/sega saturn days in the later night stages XD but but i admit i loved the long long long ass eggmanland stage idea, and the boss battle for that stage was pretty epic. Happy but yeah.

Post #54 · Posted at 2011-12-16 10:01:51am 12.3 years ago

Offline silverdragon754
1,497 帖子
United States
Reg. 2006-09-26

"Gods Must Be Strong"
I only played the demo of Sonic Unleashed and I heard about how annoying and tedious the Werehog stages were. The series didn't really re-catch my attention until Sonic Colors although I haven't been able to play much of it yet.

Side note: I just downloaded Sonic CD for XBL Arcade. Nostalgia overload.

Post #55 · Posted at 2011-12-16 12:49:30pm 12.3 years ago

Offline NEMESetup
NEMESetup Avatar Member
2,026 帖子
United States
Reg. 2006-12-30

"Gimme a mothaf----n' break!"
I only played the demo of Sonic Unleashed and I heard about how annoying and tedious the Werehog stages were. The series didn't really re-catch my attention until Sonic Colors although I haven't been able to play much of it yet.

Side note: I just downloaded Sonic CD for XBL Arcade. Nostalgia overload.

Nice, is it also available in the PSN? I know sometimes release days aren't always simultaneous between the two.

Post #56 · Posted at 2011-12-16 12:52:40pm 12.3 years ago

Offline silverdragon754
1,497 帖子
United States
Reg. 2006-09-26

"Gods Must Be Strong"
I believe the PSN version of the game will be available on December 20th. IDK why they do that tbh.

Post #57 · Posted at 2011-12-16 01:14:51pm 12.3 years ago

Offline bmhedgehog
3,136 帖子
Not Set
Reg. 2008-07-13

"BANNED"
Quote: NEMESetup
Nice, is it also available in the PSN?

I believe the PSN version of the game will be available on December 20th. IDK why they do that tbh.

It should be out on all platforms right now.

Post #58 · Posted at 2011-12-16 02:02:47pm 12.3 years ago

Offline NEMESetup
NEMESetup Avatar Member
2,026 帖子
United States
Reg. 2006-12-30

"Gimme a mothaf----n' break!"
Yeah, it seems it is coming out on the PSN on the 20th, because I just checked the PlayStation Store and it's not there....

Post #59 · Posted at 2011-12-18 04:47:29pm 12.3 years ago

Offline Corootai
Corootai Avatar Member
78 帖子
United States
Reg. 2010-08-07
mnn no worries. my advice while that's true with the were-hog stages in the later levels. but with the amount you get extra mens it shouldn't be tooo too much of a problem XD anywho going on. my advice is when playing that game don't look at were-sonic as the same speedster he's typically always is. think of him more of a Toony~watered down version of some God of war game they put in at the last minute. i'm sure if that game had a extra 3~6 months to work on those stages those problems wouldn't be there. but still it's still a good game and well worthed the 10~15 bucks it's for sell now on amazon.com. it's worlds better then sonic 06' which was basicly unplayable. XD

Post #60 · Posted at 2011-12-19 01:54:38am 12.3 years ago

Offline bmhedgehog
3,136 帖子
Not Set
Reg. 2008-07-13

"BANNED"
I agree, Unleashed was better than '06. As soon as I finished Sonic Story in that game I decided not to finish Shadow's or Silver's Stories. had both '06 and Unleashed had more time to be worked on they both would have been really polished games.
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-16 19:08:29
This page took 0.019 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: chinesetraditional
Reset Theme & Language