Sujet verrouillé Retour aux forums

Post #1 · Posté à 2011-09-14 06:21:12am il y a 12.5 années

Offline SpyHunter29
SpyHunter29 Avatar Member
330 Messages
United States
Reg. 2008-06-09

Taken from [link]:

On October 2000 [ed: NA release], Capcom released a video game called Mega Man Legends 2. It was the sequel to a quirky, heartwarming, and highly underrated gem for the original Sony PlayStation that had a lot of heart.

The game ended in a cliffhanger, and its loyal fans waited ten years of waiting to see that cliffhanger finally resolved. In 2010, Capcom granted their wish and announced not only the sequel they'd been waiting for, but also granted them a chance to participate in its development, all building towards the release of a prologue on the 3DS eShop to gauge consumer interest on the mainstream market.

Unfortunately, Capcom's execs didn't even give the Prototype a chance, and decided for themselves that there just wasn't enough of an audience for the quirky, upbeat title. They officially pulled the plug on the title on July 19, 2011 [ed: Japan time], citing lack of an audience as their primary reasoning, among other vague criteria. All of the fans' hard work would go to waste.

Now's our chance to prove to Capcom that they were wrong. There IS an audience for games like Legends 3, and we'd gladly pay for them if there were any on the market for us to buy! The least they could do is stick to their word and put the Prototype Version on the eShop as they'd originally planned. For many, this was a make-or-break game for the 3DS, and it was no secret the developers loved making this game as much as the fans wanted them to make it.

If you're a fan of Mega Man, a fan of Legends, or even just someone who's tied of seeing nothing but dark, gritty shooters and beat-em-ups get the AAA treatment from the gaming industry, give this Facebook page a Like, give Legends a chance, and show Capcom that a game with this kind of heart is worth the investment!

Links:
Facebook Campaign
Become a Devroom Servbot
Other links
98% of teenagers do or have tried caving into peer pressure. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, DO NOT copy & paste this in your signature.

Post #2 · Posté à 2011-09-14 08:20:12am il y a 12.5 années

Offline mageman17
mageman17 Avatar Member
2,102 Messages
Philippines
Reg. 2008-06-15

"MAGGLE"

Last updated: 2011-09-14 06:32pm
I have liked the page and have reposted it on my wall.

It's nice to see another Mega Man Legends fan.

EDIT: Reposted it in the sense that I did it months ago. I only had one of my friends like the page, unfortunately.
http://i.imgur.com/wX5XjLU.png

Thank you so much, Lord Toon!

Post #3 · Posté à 2011-09-15 12:39:00pm il y a 12.5 années

Offline bmhedgehog
bmhedgehog Avatar Banned+
3,136 Messages
Not Set
Reg. 2008-07-13

"BANNED"
you two aren't the only ones. I'm not just a Legends fan, but the entire Mega Man Series/Franchise!

Post #4 · Posté à 2011-09-15 04:21:57pm il y a 12.5 années

Offline sharibetsu
sharibetsu Avatar Member+
1,073 Messages
United States
Reg. 2009-06-24
MySpace: sharibetsu
3DS Friend Code: 0473-8645-1934
"~Let's keep it real~"
Despite the massive amount of support from other people, myself included, didn't CAPCOM already announce that they will not be making MML3/RMD3?
Quote: Yuichi
Next songs are....this,this this and this one.

Post #5 · Posté à 2011-09-15 06:21:40pm il y a 12.5 années

Offline Aegis
Aegis Avatar Member
9,371 Messages
United States
Reg. 2009-04-16

"."
Quote: sharibetsu
Despite the massive amount of support from other people, myself included, didn't CAPCOM already announce that they will not be making MML3/RMD3?

Yes.

Post #6 · Posté à 2011-09-15 09:50:47pm il y a 12.5 années

Offline mageman17
mageman17 Avatar Member
2,102 Messages
Philippines
Reg. 2008-06-15

"MAGGLE"
It's more of a "please reconsider" movement, particularly for fans who contributed designs which was available in a prototype-prototype played by someone from Nintendo Power (he was told that he was the only one who got to play it).

http://www.gamesradar.com/got-question-about-cancelled-mega-man-legends-3-ask-only-journalist-ever-play-it/
http://www.gamesradar.com/exclusive-only-journalist-ever-play-mega-man-legends-3/

I don't know Capcom's track record on prototypes/demos, but looking on the dark side, they may have purged this one along with Biohazard 1.5 and 3.5.

Or not.
http://i.imgur.com/wX5XjLU.png

Thank you so much, Lord Toon!
Sujet verrouillé Retour aux forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-28 09:22:40
Page générée en 0.007 secondes.
Theme: starlight · Language: french
Reset Theme & Language