Post #61 · Posted at 2011-03-12 04:55:15pm 13 years ago

Offline Silverhawke
Silverhawke Avatar Member+
4,606 Posts
Indonesia
Reg. 2009-01-27

3DS Friend Code: 3496-9710-9426
"highwind fluffdragon"
Ugh, I learned about this yesterday, and I've just got access to internet now. All I could say that this is very disheartening... really. I felt really sad for all those people, injured, missing, or worse.

I just hope the casualties are the minimum possible, and all people we know in Japan survived.
my homepage → silverhawke.xyz

Post #62 · Posted at 2011-03-12 05:30:55pm 13 years ago

Offline NIQ9
NIQ9 Avatar Member
345 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-10-22

The seismic activity is interesting to me. There were dozens of earthquakes before the "big one", including a 7.2 magnitude earthquake on March 9th almost exactly where the 8.9 magnitude quake was centered. It's as if the shaking never really stopped, and it was just leading up to the more powerful quake. For those of you living in Japan, did you feel the other earthquakes? a 5 is rather small comparatively, as an 8.9 is 1000 to 10000 times more powerful, but I'm sure you could have at least felt it.
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/User%20Names/NIQ9.png

Post #63 · Posted at 2011-03-12 05:44:37pm 13 years ago

Post #64 · Posted at 2011-03-12 09:25:52pm 13 years ago

Offline agentmargo
agentmargo Avatar Member
1,071 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-04-24

"Full Stream Ahead!"
I hope that everyone in Japan will be okay.
I sure hope that the nuclear plant won't give anyone radiation.
Thanks so much for the banner Lord Toon! And for the icon Dan!
http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac296/agentmargo/Other%20Stuff/Agentmargo.png

Post #65 · Posted at 2011-03-12 10:38:48pm 13 years ago

Offline Mercury
Mercury Avatar Member+
807 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2007-06-15

Agentmargo: I hate to say this, but I'd be lying if I told you no-one will get radiation poisoning from it.
http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/ddrsig/1229.png?t=1299671484

Post #66 · Posted at 2011-03-12 11:08:30pm 13 years ago

Offline Kiri_No_Haku
Kiri_No_Haku Avatar Member
378 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-07-20

Quote: jch02140
There are naive people like those in every country.... But there is nothing we can do really. This is just how it is... Sad but true...

back to topic, the ship that was swap away by the tsunami was found and all 81 passengers are safe... There are still no news regarding the 4 missing JR trains...

I heard about that from the news last night. Now considering all of those trains were full of passengers, that news is really disheartening.

In general, the country is well-equipped for earthquakes as you can see the damage was minimal (as minimal as it could be for a 8.9 in this day of technology) due to the flexibility of the buildings, but I really give best wishes to those that were hit by the tsunamis. There really is no plan to dodge a 500mph wave heading at you that is 10m tall. That just sucks... I hope the people in Sendai are surviving the best they can.

Also, does anybody know how the tsunamis affected the countries around Japan, too?

Best luck to all of those in the Pacific in general right now and I'm glad to see that most of our ZIV members in Japan are okay.

Post #67 · Posted at 2011-03-13 10:42:19pm 13 years ago

Offline seishinbyou
seishinbyou Avatar Member
617 Posts
Japan
Reg. 2010-07-08

Game Center Nickname: aijbot
"Wow, 4 types of corn!"
Okay, the Prime Minister OKd rolling power outages in Eastern Japan (except for the core wards of Tokyo)

Power outages will happen in 3 or so hour spans between 6:20AM and 10PM

http://www.tepco.co.jp/images/tokyo.pdf
http://www.tepco.co.jp/images/saitama.pdf

3月14日の輪番停電の予定地域と時間帯(東京電力発表)

第1グループ 6:20~10:00のうち3時間程度

第2グループ 9:20~13:00のうち3時間程度

第3グループ 12:20~16:00のうち3時間程度

第4グループ 13:50~17:30のうち3時間程度

第5グループ 15:20~19:00のうち3時間程度

第1グループ 16:50~20:30のうち3時間程度

第2グループ 18:20~22:00のうち3時間程度

I'm in groups 1 and 3 which means about 9 hours without power a day. With a small baby here and it is chilly enough that we might need a heater, we are debating on moving out west for the time being (if we can even get a seat on a train or plane)
http://aaronin.jp/shashin/konmainewbanner.jpg

Post #68 · Posted at 2011-03-13 10:57:59pm 13 years ago

Offline animemental2
animemental2 Avatar Member
177 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2011-03-07

Hope you can get transportation if you do move west. Things in Japan are looking worse than on Day 1 of the earthquake's aftermath. Flooding, aftershocks (which have probably stopped by now), & two unstable nuclear reactors. Plus, the monsterous traffic, the train systems not working, & now power outages. Japan's facing a very large crisis as of now.

Post #69 · Posted at 2011-03-13 11:00:52pm 13 years ago

Offline PureBlue
PureBlue Avatar Member
2,925 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-04-08

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5116-3740-7232
"I'm your thorn."
This thing is starting sound more and more like that Japan Sinks movie every day. Jeez.

My heart goes out to anyone who was in any way affected by this clusterfuck of an earthquake.
http://i.imgur.com/arQKXn5.png

Post #70 · Posted at 2011-03-13 11:49:05pm 13 years ago

Offline ddrencoremyst
ddrencoremyst Avatar Member+
142 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-08-31

What is everyone doing to help with the relief, in addition to a small donation I have made, I set up my team's stepmania website with a link to the american red cross website to encourage donations, I also encourage everyone to sport the following signature banner I have created. The URL I have embedding in the code goes to the American Red Cross website.

http://www.ddrencore.com/images/japanreliefsigbanner.jpg

Click for BBCode
(Dead account - No longer participating)

Post #71 · Posted at 2011-03-14 12:16:07am 13 years ago

Offline seishinbyou
seishinbyou Avatar Member
617 Posts
Japan
Reg. 2010-07-08

Game Center Nickname: aijbot
"Wow, 4 types of corn!"
The aftershocks are still going on and may do so for the rest of the week.

I went to buy 2L bottles/jugs of water just now. The Lawson convenience store was sold out but there were still 3 jugs at the Lawson 100 down the street. I know it isn't a *real* crisis yet because every other drink other than water was well stocked. The rice balls and premade foods were all sold out, though most of the dried/snack food was still there.

My region has been moved from 1 and 3 to 1 and 2, which actually means 12 hours a day with no electricity. I am making the plans/packing to move in with my mother-in-law who is in a far out ward of Tokyo that only has 3 hours outage a day (and it is midday)

If the magnitude 7 quake hits Tokyo in the next 3 days like the possibility suggests, I may have to flee the country in any way I can with my family assuming we aren't flattened along with Tokyo. I'll keep you all posted somehow if that happens (check my fb wall as well)

One final thing, *DO NOT* listen to the crap spouted from CNN these days. Yes, Miyagi-ken got hammered really hard and Tokyo isn't all peachy itself right now, but it is nowhere near the mass panic and chaos that they are protrating in the news. Only go by news sources within Japan like Kyodo news and Asahi. Even the Japan Times should be fine, and japantoday(.com) has most of the base facts covered.
http://aaronin.jp/shashin/konmainewbanner.jpg

Post #72 · Posted at 2011-03-14 01:19:20am 13 years ago

Offline Kiri_No_Haku
Kiri_No_Haku Avatar Member
378 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-07-20

I sent a donation to the Red Cross, which I could only do the minimum ($10) since my family is a little tied down by money at the moment.

I hope that Fukushima's nuclear reactors do not fissure Cesium isotopes and that the cooling process, despite being by only water and HBrO3, will be at least a partial success until better prepared.

It was also good to learn that a majority of your country has gone back to normal procedure within a few days.

Prayers going out to you guys. America is still thinking of you.

Post #73 · Posted at 2011-03-14 03:24:22am 13 years ago

Offline Voyager006
Voyager006 Avatar Member
53 Posts
Norway
Reg. 2011-03-13

This is completely horrible... I have been thinking of this too much the last days and wondered if most of you are OK. Cry

I'm especially worried of people who were vulnerable to this. I can't even think of being exposed to a disaster with extreme dimensions like that, oh wow Shocked
Looking at all those videos showing the quakes and the flooding water is so freaky - nothing like that have happened with my country in a long time (uh, we usually don't have earthquakes Surprised).

Too bad I am not old enough to donate properly, but if I spot a donation source with my family, I would instantly ask my parents to give some money. All I can do on my own is praying and hoping for all stricken and relatives. Wink

Post #74 · Posted at 2011-03-14 06:25:52am 13 years ago

Offline animemental2
animemental2 Avatar Member
177 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2011-03-07

Any word from the BEMANI artists if they're ok?

Post #75 · Posted at 2011-03-14 07:38:17am 13 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
theyre all dead
A̷̴̷͎̣̪̯̰̺͕͕̦͙̙̥͚̤͔̺̰ͭ̃ͯ͆̋ͨͧͩ̏̓̓ͨͤͨ̈ͫ͗̎͢ͅw̷̳̯̠̥ͦ̇̽̀̀ͩͯ͆̈̎̾͛̏͒͑ͩ̑͑͡ͅa̵̯̤̗͈̞̱͎͔͕͖͈̤͎͓͍̝͈̍͌̆ͨͤ̏͆͛̕͢ͅk̸̢͇̫̳̖̥̣̜̤̟̫͓̝̙̰̮ͪ͗̔ͣͧͩ͊̅̒̏̆͜ͅȩ̵̴̻̻͈͇̣͎͈͈͖̮̪͎̻͉̀ͣͭ̔ͮͭ̈́̎͑̽͌ͯͮ̑̉͑̀͘͞n̙͚̫͈̻̰͓͂͆ͣ̉ͬͯͩ͌ͤ̎͗̂̅͊̎ͥ̒́͢͟͠ͅ ̡̄̇̐̏ͦ͑̋͒̍̀ͯ̍̆͌̄̚҉̵͏̣͕̺͈̤̣̱͉̥̗̲̙̟̩̗̪̳̦̹m̵̵̖̭̺̰̭̣ͧ̑̌̔ͩ͡y͋̇̃̎̚͜҉̠͚̺̣̯̟͖̙͉̘̞̥͙̼̯͉̬ͅ ̶̸̬̝̥̦̫̦͓̗͚̈́̆͊̉ͤͤ̿͡C̷̛̣̳͕͔̳̤̬̻̩͍̝͙̹̏̿̔͊ͪ̓̂̎͝ͅḩ̷̤͈͙̫̾ͤ̌ͩ̽͌͑̾ͩ̓̄͢ȋ̵̧̙̲̪̱͓͉̟̾ͬ̊̅ͧ͆̀͟͜l̢͕͚̺̰̘̠̜̼̪̥͔̪̤̫͇̟̏̇̆͛͌ͥͪ̐͋ͨ̈̾͐̑̏͘͘͟d̢̨̙̩̣̞̫̞̖͕͎̄ͦ͂ͪͭ͛̔̿͋̄̔̐̒ͥ̚̕͟͜ ̶̨͓̯̫̹͉͚̬͕̙̦̰͗͌̽ͪ͡ͅͅAͩͤ̍̔ͦ͋͑ͫ̐̓̿̈́ͬͨͭ͏̸͕͈̥̮͇͖̼̝̺̤̩͙̲̙̭̖͡͠ͅn̢̟͔̰̬̦̹͑͑̌͒͑̉́́ḑ̶̵̨̮̘̩̗̘̪̮̬̤̙͖̺̭̖͖͍͈͓̯͑͒̐̍͛ͧ̊̔ͫ̇͟ ̣̻͉͙̯̺̔͋ͣ̾ͤ̌̿̕̕͜ͅȩ̎ͤ̌́ͣ̇̃͋ͨ̀ͩͦ̔̎̿͟͏̡̯̞͎̳͈̘̺͍̯̳̥̳͡m̵̶̨͎̘̗̩̗̩̠̦̮̼͈͖̹̼͇͆̅ͤ̈́̊̊̏ͪ̾̂ͅb̧̧̨͚̞̯̤̻ͥͩ͐̉̾́r̨͚͎̜͓̲̥̤̜̤͙̫ͨͤ̆͋͒̑ͧͯ̎̚͘͜ͅa̴̋̽ͦͨͤ͑ͮ́̚͜͏̯̪̰̞̩͙̳͈̖͎̘̞͇̥͇̫c̴̢̣̝͖̭̬̫̻̩̆̉͂̓ͯ̔̽͑̌͊̌ͦ́͢ę̦͚̜̟̻͕̻̖̰̱̞̱̹̣̪̭̙ͦ̆ͦ͗̾̂ͪ͑̋̎̎̃̄ͬ͗͗̋̀ ̝̯̹̻̩͚̱͚̽̈́͂ͭͮͤ͘t̥͎̫̘̫̫̰͈͔̔̓̅̇̌̑̈́̒ͯ͌͐̎̀̅͑̆́ͅh̡̆̍ͬ̿̈́͊̄̌̃́̄͑̅̏ͤ͏̬̙̦͉̭͈̝͎̩̦͎̮̬̀ę̸̞̼̲̫̯̪͈̉͑͒̏ͭ͊̀̿̚ ̶̨̨̛̣͓̻̰̭̰̮͎̲̦̲͐̑̒ͥͯ̈͌̌̆͛g̛͉̫̼̙̩̤̦̣̖̙̹̮̳̾̿͌̐ͥ̈ͩͫ̚̕͜͡͠lͫ͆̄͋ͥ̂͛̀̚͏̸͕̦̥̗̦̻͇̜͎̹͎̺ͅơ̸̶̢͍͔͖̞͙͚̺̹̩͙̹͉͔ͣ̔ͤ̐ͧ̈̇̂̍ͯ̚ͅr̸̸̛̰̺̩͍̼̪͚̟̱͔̯̈͒̊̀ͭͦ͘y̧ͯ͛͋ͣ̐͆̉̅ͤ͐̂̓͊̕͏̵̪̪̦̩̼̣͔̦̪͎̗͔̮̻̞͖̕ ̡͉̺̲̘̖̲͚̭̲̜̦̞̪̗̤̹̱̲͚̇̽ͯͤ͜ṯ̹̲̖̦̝̮̲͓̲͉̘͛̓̆̽̇̓̈́̄ͧͨ̋͗͘͞͞ḩ̛̜̺̞̼͙̫͍̭̟̯̳̱̻͖͚͊͋̉ͥ̉ͤ̇ͨ̄̉ͨ̏̃̂ͅͅa̢̞̞̗͔̥̟͉̝̺̼̺̮̓̈ͥͪ͗ͧͭ̓́̀͘ͅt̛̥͉̘̣̳́̔͗͛ͦ̆̾͆͂̋ͧ̈ͥ̋̉͝ ̻̲͔͍̪͚̠̠̣̳̟̱̲̤̥͎͓̲̐̑̾͗̄̉̆̊ͤ̇͌̒ͦͥ̚̚͡͠i̴̛̩͓͖̹̥̹̣̥̼̼̮̠͋̅̆̐̎ͫ̒͊ͦ̏̐͌̈͂̐͌̿̚͞ş̜̗̩͖̻̺͉̜̝̯̟̺̰̭̥̟͖̳̈́̆̋̂ͣ̚͟ͅ ̥͔͔͖̰̙̰̬͕̲̞͓̤̎ͭ̌̎ͩͧͤ͗ͮͯ̾̔̑̈̂͘y͑͒̌ͬ̽̌ͧ͗̄̎͟͏͕̰̫̫͈͚̤̫̙o͆͗̓͐͒̏̀̿ͫ̾̑̈́̓ͧ̚̚҉̷̟̼̮̺̠͕͈͔̣̮̬̥̣͙͙̲̖̹͕͢͡͠u̠̳̱̩͚̩̮̖̩̝̗̫͖̞̲͕̞ͥ̎͑͗ͥ̍ͩͫͤ͑̔̎͑̒ͦ̒́͜͡r̢͈̝͔͎̤̝̻̝͉̻̻͉̰ͬ̍́ͤ͆͑ͩͦ̋ͮ̋̓̅ͬͫ̃̕ ̸̵̶̶̣͍̭̞̪̫͕̞̬̞̙̭̦͚̗͚̏͛̑̎̐͊͛̒̃ͭ̄̄ͬͩ͡b̶̴͎̳̰̫̞͔̰̰̺͉̻̮̲̪̜̏̽͋̓̐͌̋ͬ̊̽͋͋̈̀̓̀̆͜͢͞ͅi̛ͦ̒ͥ̕͜͞҉͓͖̲r̟̺̗̤̘̟̋ͦͪ̾̿͒̇̒̋ͩ̅͒ͮͫ̑͘͠ť̷̴̉̽ͫͩ̏͊ͬ͂͑̅ͥ͐́̅͗҉͏̣͉̦̜͢ͅh̵͎͙̲̰̳̯͖̄̿̉͑̎̾̎͑͗̍͑̾̐͊́ ̫̻͕̳̤͓͔̞̯̈́͌̇̅ͮ̒͛ͣ̀͝r̴̸͈͔͉̤̻̘̱̹̹̺̻͚̙͖͆̐͐ͯͩ͊ͭ̾̌̃̑ͯ̇͠i͎͔̥̬̜̝̝͚̤̪̖͈̙̞ͭͪ̿ͧ͗̀ġ̞̲̮̣̼͍̹̞͔͇̘ͬ̏͛̆ͪ̒̆́̕h̾ͣͤ̃̔ͬ͊̐ͬ̃̋̓ͦ̓͋͌͗̿͏̢̦͔̰̤͍̻̭̬̺̬̥̹͔͍͎ͅṯ̶̢̛̭̻̹͎̝̘̳̞̫̣̝̑̌̊̊͆̒͆̀͘͞

Post #76 · Posted at 2011-03-14 09:30:31am 13 years ago

Offline sharibetsu
sharibetsu Avatar Member+
1,073 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-06-24
MySpace: sharibetsu
3DS Friend Code: 0473-8645-1934
"~Let's keep it real~"
Quote: animemental2
Any word from the BEMANI artists if they're ok?

Judging by Facebook (haven't checked twitter) I'm gonna go with most of the social ones are ok at least. I'm sure pie knows way more.
Quote: Yuichi
Next songs are....this,this this and this one.

Post #77 · Posted at 2011-03-14 09:55:57am 13 years ago

Offline Silver Spirit
Silver Spirit Avatar Member
6,580 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-09-14

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2249-7707-55923DS Friend Code: 2578-3309-2697
"i was born at a very young age"
>most of the social ones

Who would those be?

Post #78 · Posted at 2011-03-14 09:58:34am 13 years ago

Offline Ashura96
Ashura96 Avatar Member+
2,805 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-13

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8981-1256Game Center Nickname: Ashura_96
"shakeitdon'tbreakit"
Naoki, U1, kors k to name a few.

Post #79 · Posted at 2011-03-14 11:14:07am 13 years ago

Offline sharibetsu
sharibetsu Avatar Member+
1,073 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-06-24
MySpace: sharibetsu
3DS Friend Code: 0473-8645-1934
"~Let's keep it real~"
Also M-Project if you're looking for non full time Bemani artists.

Maybe we should make a thread for the artists that we know to be ok.
Quote: Yuichi
Next songs are....this,this this and this one.

Post #80 · Posted at 2011-03-14 12:02:24pm 13 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
wac is fine

taka is doing stuff
A̷̴̷͎̣̪̯̰̺͕͕̦͙̙̥͚̤͔̺̰ͭ̃ͯ͆̋ͨͧͩ̏̓̓ͨͤͨ̈ͫ͗̎͢ͅw̷̳̯̠̥ͦ̇̽̀̀ͩͯ͆̈̎̾͛̏͒͑ͩ̑͑͡ͅa̵̯̤̗͈̞̱͎͔͕͖͈̤͎͓͍̝͈̍͌̆ͨͤ̏͆͛̕͢ͅk̸̢͇̫̳̖̥̣̜̤̟̫͓̝̙̰̮ͪ͗̔ͣͧͩ͊̅̒̏̆͜ͅȩ̵̴̻̻͈͇̣͎͈͈͖̮̪͎̻͉̀ͣͭ̔ͮͭ̈́̎͑̽͌ͯͮ̑̉͑̀͘͞n̙͚̫͈̻̰͓͂͆ͣ̉ͬͯͩ͌ͤ̎͗̂̅͊̎ͥ̒́͢͟͠ͅ ̡̄̇̐̏ͦ͑̋͒̍̀ͯ̍̆͌̄̚҉̵͏̣͕̺͈̤̣̱͉̥̗̲̙̟̩̗̪̳̦̹m̵̵̖̭̺̰̭̣ͧ̑̌̔ͩ͡y͋̇̃̎̚͜҉̠͚̺̣̯̟͖̙͉̘̞̥͙̼̯͉̬ͅ ̶̸̬̝̥̦̫̦͓̗͚̈́̆͊̉ͤͤ̿͡C̷̛̣̳͕͔̳̤̬̻̩͍̝͙̹̏̿̔͊ͪ̓̂̎͝ͅḩ̷̤͈͙̫̾ͤ̌ͩ̽͌͑̾ͩ̓̄͢ȋ̵̧̙̲̪̱͓͉̟̾ͬ̊̅ͧ͆̀͟͜l̢͕͚̺̰̘̠̜̼̪̥͔̪̤̫͇̟̏̇̆͛͌ͥͪ̐͋ͨ̈̾͐̑̏͘͘͟d̢̨̙̩̣̞̫̞̖͕͎̄ͦ͂ͪͭ͛̔̿͋̄̔̐̒ͥ̚̕͟͜ ̶̨͓̯̫̹͉͚̬͕̙̦̰͗͌̽ͪ͡ͅͅAͩͤ̍̔ͦ͋͑ͫ̐̓̿̈́ͬͨͭ͏̸͕͈̥̮͇͖̼̝̺̤̩͙̲̙̭̖͡͠ͅn̢̟͔̰̬̦̹͑͑̌͒͑̉́́ḑ̶̵̨̮̘̩̗̘̪̮̬̤̙͖̺̭̖͖͍͈͓̯͑͒̐̍͛ͧ̊̔ͫ̇͟ ̣̻͉͙̯̺̔͋ͣ̾ͤ̌̿̕̕͜ͅȩ̎ͤ̌́ͣ̇̃͋ͨ̀ͩͦ̔̎̿͟͏̡̯̞͎̳͈̘̺͍̯̳̥̳͡m̵̶̨͎̘̗̩̗̩̠̦̮̼͈͖̹̼͇͆̅ͤ̈́̊̊̏ͪ̾̂ͅb̧̧̨͚̞̯̤̻ͥͩ͐̉̾́r̨͚͎̜͓̲̥̤̜̤͙̫ͨͤ̆͋͒̑ͧͯ̎̚͘͜ͅa̴̋̽ͦͨͤ͑ͮ́̚͜͏̯̪̰̞̩͙̳͈̖͎̘̞͇̥͇̫c̴̢̣̝͖̭̬̫̻̩̆̉͂̓ͯ̔̽͑̌͊̌ͦ́͢ę̦͚̜̟̻͕̻̖̰̱̞̱̹̣̪̭̙ͦ̆ͦ͗̾̂ͪ͑̋̎̎̃̄ͬ͗͗̋̀ ̝̯̹̻̩͚̱͚̽̈́͂ͭͮͤ͘t̥͎̫̘̫̫̰͈͔̔̓̅̇̌̑̈́̒ͯ͌͐̎̀̅͑̆́ͅh̡̆̍ͬ̿̈́͊̄̌̃́̄͑̅̏ͤ͏̬̙̦͉̭͈̝͎̩̦͎̮̬̀ę̸̞̼̲̫̯̪͈̉͑͒̏ͭ͊̀̿̚ ̶̨̨̛̣͓̻̰̭̰̮͎̲̦̲͐̑̒ͥͯ̈͌̌̆͛g̛͉̫̼̙̩̤̦̣̖̙̹̮̳̾̿͌̐ͥ̈ͩͫ̚̕͜͡͠lͫ͆̄͋ͥ̂͛̀̚͏̸͕̦̥̗̦̻͇̜͎̹͎̺ͅơ̸̶̢͍͔͖̞͙͚̺̹̩͙̹͉͔ͣ̔ͤ̐ͧ̈̇̂̍ͯ̚ͅr̸̸̛̰̺̩͍̼̪͚̟̱͔̯̈͒̊̀ͭͦ͘y̧ͯ͛͋ͣ̐͆̉̅ͤ͐̂̓͊̕͏̵̪̪̦̩̼̣͔̦̪͎̗͔̮̻̞͖̕ ̡͉̺̲̘̖̲͚̭̲̜̦̞̪̗̤̹̱̲͚̇̽ͯͤ͜ṯ̹̲̖̦̝̮̲͓̲͉̘͛̓̆̽̇̓̈́̄ͧͨ̋͗͘͞͞ḩ̛̜̺̞̼͙̫͍̭̟̯̳̱̻͖͚͊͋̉ͥ̉ͤ̇ͨ̄̉ͨ̏̃̂ͅͅa̢̞̞̗͔̥̟͉̝̺̼̺̮̓̈ͥͪ͗ͧͭ̓́̀͘ͅt̛̥͉̘̣̳́̔͗͛ͦ̆̾͆͂̋ͧ̈ͥ̋̉͝ ̻̲͔͍̪͚̠̠̣̳̟̱̲̤̥͎͓̲̐̑̾͗̄̉̆̊ͤ̇͌̒ͦͥ̚̚͡͠i̴̛̩͓͖̹̥̹̣̥̼̼̮̠͋̅̆̐̎ͫ̒͊ͦ̏̐͌̈͂̐͌̿̚͞ş̜̗̩͖̻̺͉̜̝̯̟̺̰̭̥̟͖̳̈́̆̋̂ͣ̚͟ͅ ̥͔͔͖̰̙̰̬͕̲̞͓̤̎ͭ̌̎ͩͧͤ͗ͮͯ̾̔̑̈̂͘y͑͒̌ͬ̽̌ͧ͗̄̎͟͏͕̰̫̫͈͚̤̫̙o͆͗̓͐͒̏̀̿ͫ̾̑̈́̓ͧ̚̚҉̷̟̼̮̺̠͕͈͔̣̮̬̥̣͙͙̲̖̹͕͢͡͠u̠̳̱̩͚̩̮̖̩̝̗̫͖̞̲͕̞ͥ̎͑͗ͥ̍ͩͫͤ͑̔̎͑̒ͦ̒́͜͡r̢͈̝͔͎̤̝̻̝͉̻̻͉̰ͬ̍́ͤ͆͑ͩͦ̋ͮ̋̓̅ͬͫ̃̕ ̸̵̶̶̣͍̭̞̪̫͕̞̬̞̙̭̦͚̗͚̏͛̑̎̐͊͛̒̃ͭ̄̄ͬͩ͡b̶̴͎̳̰̫̞͔̰̰̺͉̻̮̲̪̜̏̽͋̓̐͌̋ͬ̊̽͋͋̈̀̓̀̆͜͢͞ͅi̛ͦ̒ͥ̕͜͞҉͓͖̲r̟̺̗̤̘̟̋ͦͪ̾̿͒̇̒̋ͩ̅͒ͮͫ̑͘͠ť̷̴̉̽ͫͩ̏͊ͬ͂͑̅ͥ͐́̅͗҉͏̣͉̦̜͢ͅh̵͎͙̲̰̳̯͖̄̿̉͑̎̾̎͑͗̍͑̾̐͊́ ̫̻͕̳̤͓͔̞̯̈́͌̇̅ͮ̒͛ͣ̀͝r̴̸͈͔͉̤̻̘̱̹̹̺̻͚̙͖͆̐͐ͯͩ͊ͭ̾̌̃̑ͯ̇͠i͎͔̥̬̜̝̝͚̤̪̖͈̙̞ͭͪ̿ͧ͗̀ġ̞̲̮̣̼͍̹̞͔͇̘ͬ̏͛̆ͪ̒̆́̕h̾ͣͤ̃̔ͬ͊̐ͬ̃̋̓ͦ̓͋͌͗̿͏̢̦͔̰̤͍̻̭̬̺̬̥̹͔͍͎ͅṯ̶̢̛̭̻̹͎̝̘̳̞̫̣̝̑̌̊̊͆̒͆̀͘͞
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-28 09:15:08
This page took 0.014 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishus
Reset Theme & Language