Thread Locked Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2008-04-03 02:54:57am 16 years ago

Offline Pie-kun
Pie-kun Avatar Member+
6,172 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-03-25

"On ZiV I'm like Princess Diana"
The third season of Jigoku Shoujo has been given an official title "地獄少女 三鼎" or Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae. The title continues the number-wordplay title trend that started with Futakomori.

Anyways, there is no official air date for the new season, but the previous two seasons began airing in Japan in October, so don't be surprised if the third season comes in around that time. There's also very little info regarding what the third season will be about, but it seems that it will include Enma Ai, despite what happened at the end of season two.

I know I've seen some Jigoku Shoujo fans on here, so share the love Big Grin.

Post #2 · Posted at 2008-04-14 07:35:31am 16 years ago

Offline JunK
JunK Avatar Member
201 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-01-18

Quote: piepiepie75
The third season of Jigoku Shoujo has been given an official title "地獄少女 三鼎" or Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae. The title continues the number-wordplay title trend that started with Futakomori.

Anyways, there is no official air date for the new season, but the previous two seasons began airing in Japan in October, so don't be surprised if the third season comes in around that time. There's also very little info regarding what the third season will be about, but it seems that it will include Enma Ai, despite what happened at the end of season two.

I know I've seen some Jigoku Shoujo fans on here, so share the love Big Grin.
So, I guess I should report for duty?:3
I just can't imagine what could actually happen after the ending like that in Futakomori.>_<
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 4% · Database: 8% · Server Time: 2024-04-26 18:31:44
This page took 0.003 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language