Post #21 · Posted at 2009-01-07 11:35:07am 15.2 years ago

Offline Hiryuu
Hiryuu Avatar Member
614 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-11-23

Nintendo Network ID: Rainhiryuu3DS Friend Code: 4699-5240-4471
"Retired?"
Anyone looking out for SC2? I've been on the look-out for it ever since it was announced early last year.

Wasn't but a week or two ago they started releasing battle reports which are basically overseen skirmishes of two players going at each other in the beta demo. They've only got one up so far and it's Terran vs. Protoss for ~20m. Nice give and take watching, if nothing else.

Post #22 · Posted at 2009-01-07 11:40:46am 15.2 years ago

Offline AnxD
AnxD Avatar Member
1,217 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-01-01

"Ready!?"
Should be released this year but I might just wait for the BC and buy all three games in a bundle or something.

Post #23 · Posted at 2009-01-07 11:48:52am 15.2 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
The last one I saw was an alpha release, so I believe it still has a while to go.
A̷̴̷͎̣̪̯̰̺͕͕̦͙̙̥͚̤͔̺̰ͭ̃ͯ͆̋ͨͧͩ̏̓̓ͨͤͨ̈ͫ͗̎͢ͅw̷̳̯̠̥ͦ̇̽̀̀ͩͯ͆̈̎̾͛̏͒͑ͩ̑͑͡ͅa̵̯̤̗͈̞̱͎͔͕͖͈̤͎͓͍̝͈̍͌̆ͨͤ̏͆͛̕͢ͅk̸̢͇̫̳̖̥̣̜̤̟̫͓̝̙̰̮ͪ͗̔ͣͧͩ͊̅̒̏̆͜ͅȩ̵̴̻̻͈͇̣͎͈͈͖̮̪͎̻͉̀ͣͭ̔ͮͭ̈́̎͑̽͌ͯͮ̑̉͑̀͘͞n̙͚̫͈̻̰͓͂͆ͣ̉ͬͯͩ͌ͤ̎͗̂̅͊̎ͥ̒́͢͟͠ͅ ̡̄̇̐̏ͦ͑̋͒̍̀ͯ̍̆͌̄̚҉̵͏̣͕̺͈̤̣̱͉̥̗̲̙̟̩̗̪̳̦̹m̵̵̖̭̺̰̭̣ͧ̑̌̔ͩ͡y͋̇̃̎̚͜҉̠͚̺̣̯̟͖̙͉̘̞̥͙̼̯͉̬ͅ ̶̸̬̝̥̦̫̦͓̗͚̈́̆͊̉ͤͤ̿͡C̷̛̣̳͕͔̳̤̬̻̩͍̝͙̹̏̿̔͊ͪ̓̂̎͝ͅḩ̷̤͈͙̫̾ͤ̌ͩ̽͌͑̾ͩ̓̄͢ȋ̵̧̙̲̪̱͓͉̟̾ͬ̊̅ͧ͆̀͟͜l̢͕͚̺̰̘̠̜̼̪̥͔̪̤̫͇̟̏̇̆͛͌ͥͪ̐͋ͨ̈̾͐̑̏͘͘͟d̢̨̙̩̣̞̫̞̖͕͎̄ͦ͂ͪͭ͛̔̿͋̄̔̐̒ͥ̚̕͟͜ ̶̨͓̯̫̹͉͚̬͕̙̦̰͗͌̽ͪ͡ͅͅAͩͤ̍̔ͦ͋͑ͫ̐̓̿̈́ͬͨͭ͏̸͕͈̥̮͇͖̼̝̺̤̩͙̲̙̭̖͡͠ͅn̢̟͔̰̬̦̹͑͑̌͒͑̉́́ḑ̶̵̨̮̘̩̗̘̪̮̬̤̙͖̺̭̖͖͍͈͓̯͑͒̐̍͛ͧ̊̔ͫ̇͟ ̣̻͉͙̯̺̔͋ͣ̾ͤ̌̿̕̕͜ͅȩ̎ͤ̌́ͣ̇̃͋ͨ̀ͩͦ̔̎̿͟͏̡̯̞͎̳͈̘̺͍̯̳̥̳͡m̵̶̨͎̘̗̩̗̩̠̦̮̼͈͖̹̼͇͆̅ͤ̈́̊̊̏ͪ̾̂ͅb̧̧̨͚̞̯̤̻ͥͩ͐̉̾́r̨͚͎̜͓̲̥̤̜̤͙̫ͨͤ̆͋͒̑ͧͯ̎̚͘͜ͅa̴̋̽ͦͨͤ͑ͮ́̚͜͏̯̪̰̞̩͙̳͈̖͎̘̞͇̥͇̫c̴̢̣̝͖̭̬̫̻̩̆̉͂̓ͯ̔̽͑̌͊̌ͦ́͢ę̦͚̜̟̻͕̻̖̰̱̞̱̹̣̪̭̙ͦ̆ͦ͗̾̂ͪ͑̋̎̎̃̄ͬ͗͗̋̀ ̝̯̹̻̩͚̱͚̽̈́͂ͭͮͤ͘t̥͎̫̘̫̫̰͈͔̔̓̅̇̌̑̈́̒ͯ͌͐̎̀̅͑̆́ͅh̡̆̍ͬ̿̈́͊̄̌̃́̄͑̅̏ͤ͏̬̙̦͉̭͈̝͎̩̦͎̮̬̀ę̸̞̼̲̫̯̪͈̉͑͒̏ͭ͊̀̿̚ ̶̨̨̛̣͓̻̰̭̰̮͎̲̦̲͐̑̒ͥͯ̈͌̌̆͛g̛͉̫̼̙̩̤̦̣̖̙̹̮̳̾̿͌̐ͥ̈ͩͫ̚̕͜͡͠lͫ͆̄͋ͥ̂͛̀̚͏̸͕̦̥̗̦̻͇̜͎̹͎̺ͅơ̸̶̢͍͔͖̞͙͚̺̹̩͙̹͉͔ͣ̔ͤ̐ͧ̈̇̂̍ͯ̚ͅr̸̸̛̰̺̩͍̼̪͚̟̱͔̯̈͒̊̀ͭͦ͘y̧ͯ͛͋ͣ̐͆̉̅ͤ͐̂̓͊̕͏̵̪̪̦̩̼̣͔̦̪͎̗͔̮̻̞͖̕ ̡͉̺̲̘̖̲͚̭̲̜̦̞̪̗̤̹̱̲͚̇̽ͯͤ͜ṯ̹̲̖̦̝̮̲͓̲͉̘͛̓̆̽̇̓̈́̄ͧͨ̋͗͘͞͞ḩ̛̜̺̞̼͙̫͍̭̟̯̳̱̻͖͚͊͋̉ͥ̉ͤ̇ͨ̄̉ͨ̏̃̂ͅͅa̢̞̞̗͔̥̟͉̝̺̼̺̮̓̈ͥͪ͗ͧͭ̓́̀͘ͅt̛̥͉̘̣̳́̔͗͛ͦ̆̾͆͂̋ͧ̈ͥ̋̉͝ ̻̲͔͍̪͚̠̠̣̳̟̱̲̤̥͎͓̲̐̑̾͗̄̉̆̊ͤ̇͌̒ͦͥ̚̚͡͠i̴̛̩͓͖̹̥̹̣̥̼̼̮̠͋̅̆̐̎ͫ̒͊ͦ̏̐͌̈͂̐͌̿̚͞ş̜̗̩͖̻̺͉̜̝̯̟̺̰̭̥̟͖̳̈́̆̋̂ͣ̚͟ͅ ̥͔͔͖̰̙̰̬͕̲̞͓̤̎ͭ̌̎ͩͧͤ͗ͮͯ̾̔̑̈̂͘y͑͒̌ͬ̽̌ͧ͗̄̎͟͏͕̰̫̫͈͚̤̫̙o͆͗̓͐͒̏̀̿ͫ̾̑̈́̓ͧ̚̚҉̷̟̼̮̺̠͕͈͔̣̮̬̥̣͙͙̲̖̹͕͢͡͠u̠̳̱̩͚̩̮̖̩̝̗̫͖̞̲͕̞ͥ̎͑͗ͥ̍ͩͫͤ͑̔̎͑̒ͦ̒́͜͡r̢͈̝͔͎̤̝̻̝͉̻̻͉̰ͬ̍́ͤ͆͑ͩͦ̋ͮ̋̓̅ͬͫ̃̕ ̸̵̶̶̣͍̭̞̪̫͕̞̬̞̙̭̦͚̗͚̏͛̑̎̐͊͛̒̃ͭ̄̄ͬͩ͡b̶̴͎̳̰̫̞͔̰̰̺͉̻̮̲̪̜̏̽͋̓̐͌̋ͬ̊̽͋͋̈̀̓̀̆͜͢͞ͅi̛ͦ̒ͥ̕͜͞҉͓͖̲r̟̺̗̤̘̟̋ͦͪ̾̿͒̇̒̋ͩ̅͒ͮͫ̑͘͠ť̷̴̉̽ͫͩ̏͊ͬ͂͑̅ͥ͐́̅͗҉͏̣͉̦̜͢ͅh̵͎͙̲̰̳̯͖̄̿̉͑̎̾̎͑͗̍͑̾̐͊́ ̫̻͕̳̤͓͔̞̯̈́͌̇̅ͮ̒͛ͣ̀͝r̴̸͈͔͉̤̻̘̱̹̹̺̻͚̙͖͆̐͐ͯͩ͊ͭ̾̌̃̑ͯ̇͠i͎͔̥̬̜̝̝͚̤̪̖͈̙̞ͭͪ̿ͧ͗̀ġ̞̲̮̣̼͍̹̞͔͇̘ͬ̏͛̆ͪ̒̆́̕h̾ͣͤ̃̔ͬ͊̐ͬ̃̋̓ͦ̓͋͌͗̿͏̢̦͔̰̤͍̻̭̬̺̬̥̹͔͍͎ͅṯ̶̢̛̭̻̹͎̝̘̳̞̫̣̝̑̌̊̊͆̒͆̀͘͞

Post #24 · Posted at 2009-01-07 11:54:33am 15.2 years ago

Offline Hiryuu
Hiryuu Avatar Member
614 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-11-23

"Retired?"
It was alpha?

[checks BR vid again]

Well, sonova...I guess they are behind. You know they SAID initially that this was supposed to be about Q4 of 2008, they said Q1 of 2009 afterwards...now all they're saying is 2009. They must be doing a boatload of balance work or something.

I also hardly hear ANYTHING about the Zerg this go round. They keep on talking Protoss and Terran for the most part.

Post #25 · Posted at 2009-01-07 11:59:07am 15.2 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
Which sucks because I actually play zerg a lot.

on an unrelated note, pie and I are still willing to play with anyone else because we get lonely playing on bnet by ourselves.
A̷̴̷͎̣̪̯̰̺͕͕̦͙̙̥͚̤͔̺̰ͭ̃ͯ͆̋ͨͧͩ̏̓̓ͨͤͨ̈ͫ͗̎͢ͅw̷̳̯̠̥ͦ̇̽̀̀ͩͯ͆̈̎̾͛̏͒͑ͩ̑͑͡ͅa̵̯̤̗͈̞̱͎͔͕͖͈̤͎͓͍̝͈̍͌̆ͨͤ̏͆͛̕͢ͅk̸̢͇̫̳̖̥̣̜̤̟̫͓̝̙̰̮ͪ͗̔ͣͧͩ͊̅̒̏̆͜ͅȩ̵̴̻̻͈͇̣͎͈͈͖̮̪͎̻͉̀ͣͭ̔ͮͭ̈́̎͑̽͌ͯͮ̑̉͑̀͘͞n̙͚̫͈̻̰͓͂͆ͣ̉ͬͯͩ͌ͤ̎͗̂̅͊̎ͥ̒́͢͟͠ͅ ̡̄̇̐̏ͦ͑̋͒̍̀ͯ̍̆͌̄̚҉̵͏̣͕̺͈̤̣̱͉̥̗̲̙̟̩̗̪̳̦̹m̵̵̖̭̺̰̭̣ͧ̑̌̔ͩ͡y͋̇̃̎̚͜҉̠͚̺̣̯̟͖̙͉̘̞̥͙̼̯͉̬ͅ ̶̸̬̝̥̦̫̦͓̗͚̈́̆͊̉ͤͤ̿͡C̷̛̣̳͕͔̳̤̬̻̩͍̝͙̹̏̿̔͊ͪ̓̂̎͝ͅḩ̷̤͈͙̫̾ͤ̌ͩ̽͌͑̾ͩ̓̄͢ȋ̵̧̙̲̪̱͓͉̟̾ͬ̊̅ͧ͆̀͟͜l̢͕͚̺̰̘̠̜̼̪̥͔̪̤̫͇̟̏̇̆͛͌ͥͪ̐͋ͨ̈̾͐̑̏͘͘͟d̢̨̙̩̣̞̫̞̖͕͎̄ͦ͂ͪͭ͛̔̿͋̄̔̐̒ͥ̚̕͟͜ ̶̨͓̯̫̹͉͚̬͕̙̦̰͗͌̽ͪ͡ͅͅAͩͤ̍̔ͦ͋͑ͫ̐̓̿̈́ͬͨͭ͏̸͕͈̥̮͇͖̼̝̺̤̩͙̲̙̭̖͡͠ͅn̢̟͔̰̬̦̹͑͑̌͒͑̉́́ḑ̶̵̨̮̘̩̗̘̪̮̬̤̙͖̺̭̖͖͍͈͓̯͑͒̐̍͛ͧ̊̔ͫ̇͟ ̣̻͉͙̯̺̔͋ͣ̾ͤ̌̿̕̕͜ͅȩ̎ͤ̌́ͣ̇̃͋ͨ̀ͩͦ̔̎̿͟͏̡̯̞͎̳͈̘̺͍̯̳̥̳͡m̵̶̨͎̘̗̩̗̩̠̦̮̼͈͖̹̼͇͆̅ͤ̈́̊̊̏ͪ̾̂ͅb̧̧̨͚̞̯̤̻ͥͩ͐̉̾́r̨͚͎̜͓̲̥̤̜̤͙̫ͨͤ̆͋͒̑ͧͯ̎̚͘͜ͅa̴̋̽ͦͨͤ͑ͮ́̚͜͏̯̪̰̞̩͙̳͈̖͎̘̞͇̥͇̫c̴̢̣̝͖̭̬̫̻̩̆̉͂̓ͯ̔̽͑̌͊̌ͦ́͢ę̦͚̜̟̻͕̻̖̰̱̞̱̹̣̪̭̙ͦ̆ͦ͗̾̂ͪ͑̋̎̎̃̄ͬ͗͗̋̀ ̝̯̹̻̩͚̱͚̽̈́͂ͭͮͤ͘t̥͎̫̘̫̫̰͈͔̔̓̅̇̌̑̈́̒ͯ͌͐̎̀̅͑̆́ͅh̡̆̍ͬ̿̈́͊̄̌̃́̄͑̅̏ͤ͏̬̙̦͉̭͈̝͎̩̦͎̮̬̀ę̸̞̼̲̫̯̪͈̉͑͒̏ͭ͊̀̿̚ ̶̨̨̛̣͓̻̰̭̰̮͎̲̦̲͐̑̒ͥͯ̈͌̌̆͛g̛͉̫̼̙̩̤̦̣̖̙̹̮̳̾̿͌̐ͥ̈ͩͫ̚̕͜͡͠lͫ͆̄͋ͥ̂͛̀̚͏̸͕̦̥̗̦̻͇̜͎̹͎̺ͅơ̸̶̢͍͔͖̞͙͚̺̹̩͙̹͉͔ͣ̔ͤ̐ͧ̈̇̂̍ͯ̚ͅr̸̸̛̰̺̩͍̼̪͚̟̱͔̯̈͒̊̀ͭͦ͘y̧ͯ͛͋ͣ̐͆̉̅ͤ͐̂̓͊̕͏̵̪̪̦̩̼̣͔̦̪͎̗͔̮̻̞͖̕ ̡͉̺̲̘̖̲͚̭̲̜̦̞̪̗̤̹̱̲͚̇̽ͯͤ͜ṯ̹̲̖̦̝̮̲͓̲͉̘͛̓̆̽̇̓̈́̄ͧͨ̋͗͘͞͞ḩ̛̜̺̞̼͙̫͍̭̟̯̳̱̻͖͚͊͋̉ͥ̉ͤ̇ͨ̄̉ͨ̏̃̂ͅͅa̢̞̞̗͔̥̟͉̝̺̼̺̮̓̈ͥͪ͗ͧͭ̓́̀͘ͅt̛̥͉̘̣̳́̔͗͛ͦ̆̾͆͂̋ͧ̈ͥ̋̉͝ ̻̲͔͍̪͚̠̠̣̳̟̱̲̤̥͎͓̲̐̑̾͗̄̉̆̊ͤ̇͌̒ͦͥ̚̚͡͠i̴̛̩͓͖̹̥̹̣̥̼̼̮̠͋̅̆̐̎ͫ̒͊ͦ̏̐͌̈͂̐͌̿̚͞ş̜̗̩͖̻̺͉̜̝̯̟̺̰̭̥̟͖̳̈́̆̋̂ͣ̚͟ͅ ̥͔͔͖̰̙̰̬͕̲̞͓̤̎ͭ̌̎ͩͧͤ͗ͮͯ̾̔̑̈̂͘y͑͒̌ͬ̽̌ͧ͗̄̎͟͏͕̰̫̫͈͚̤̫̙o͆͗̓͐͒̏̀̿ͫ̾̑̈́̓ͧ̚̚҉̷̟̼̮̺̠͕͈͔̣̮̬̥̣͙͙̲̖̹͕͢͡͠u̠̳̱̩͚̩̮̖̩̝̗̫͖̞̲͕̞ͥ̎͑͗ͥ̍ͩͫͤ͑̔̎͑̒ͦ̒́͜͡r̢͈̝͔͎̤̝̻̝͉̻̻͉̰ͬ̍́ͤ͆͑ͩͦ̋ͮ̋̓̅ͬͫ̃̕ ̸̵̶̶̣͍̭̞̪̫͕̞̬̞̙̭̦͚̗͚̏͛̑̎̐͊͛̒̃ͭ̄̄ͬͩ͡b̶̴͎̳̰̫̞͔̰̰̺͉̻̮̲̪̜̏̽͋̓̐͌̋ͬ̊̽͋͋̈̀̓̀̆͜͢͞ͅi̛ͦ̒ͥ̕͜͞҉͓͖̲r̟̺̗̤̘̟̋ͦͪ̾̿͒̇̒̋ͩ̅͒ͮͫ̑͘͠ť̷̴̉̽ͫͩ̏͊ͬ͂͑̅ͥ͐́̅͗҉͏̣͉̦̜͢ͅh̵͎͙̲̰̳̯͖̄̿̉͑̎̾̎͑͗̍͑̾̐͊́ ̫̻͕̳̤͓͔̞̯̈́͌̇̅ͮ̒͛ͣ̀͝r̴̸͈͔͉̤̻̘̱̹̹̺̻͚̙͖͆̐͐ͯͩ͊ͭ̾̌̃̑ͯ̇͠i͎͔̥̬̜̝̝͚̤̪̖͈̙̞ͭͪ̿ͧ͗̀ġ̞̲̮̣̼͍̹̞͔͇̘ͬ̏͛̆ͪ̒̆́̕h̾ͣͤ̃̔ͬ͊̐ͬ̃̋̓ͦ̓͋͌͗̿͏̢̦͔̰̤͍̻̭̬̺̬̥̹͔͍͎ͅṯ̶̢̛̭̻̹͎̝̘̳̞̫̣̝̑̌̊̊͆̒͆̀͘͞

Post #26 · Posted at 2009-01-07 12:00:39pm 15.2 years ago

Offline silenttype01
silenttype01 Avatar Member+
8,023 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19

"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"
Is the game noob freindly? and where can I obtain a copy of this program? I'm willing to try this game out.

Post #27 · Posted at 2009-01-07 12:02:15pm 15.2 years ago

Offline Hiryuu
Hiryuu Avatar Member
614 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-11-23

"Retired?"
I'd give it a go if it hadn't been four years since I last played. I'd have to take you up on it after I played through the campaigns of both the original and Brood War again. I got it back on this dual-core not too long ago but other things (namely the PS2 and PS3) have been taking up my time.

I should really get in shape again before 2 heads out. I've got people at work that may be gunning for me when that time comes. :\

Post #28 · Posted at 2009-01-07 12:02:17pm 15.2 years ago

Offline AnxD
AnxD Avatar Member
1,217 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-01-01

"Ready!?"
@silent
Uh not really. Buy it it's like 5 bucks.

Post #29 · Posted at 2009-01-07 12:04:14pm 15.2 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
Going through the campaign is pretty noob friendly. You get a campaign for each race. The expansion provides another set of campaigns for each race.

The game is over 10 years old now, so almost everyone online will probably kill you lol.

Despite it being 10 years old, you might find it around. It's still a pretty popular game...especially for the Koreans. Those programmers are nuts. Jaedong <3

Post #30 · Posted at 2009-01-07 12:07:04pm 15.2 years ago

Offline Hiryuu
Hiryuu Avatar Member
614 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-11-23

"Retired?"
You might be better off checking out some gameplays on YT or other SC-based sites for more intel. They tend to have some pretty possessed players that you can check out for loads of win and ego. Tongue

Post #31 · Posted at 2009-01-07 12:14:25pm 15.2 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."

Jaedong(zerg) vs. Flash(terran). Arguably the best zerg player against the best terran player (I know, Boxer, but he's too busy with the airforce to be good at SC anymore)

Pretty standard play in this one. No one really pulled anything too special. Look at some other matches though and you'll hear them all go crazy after someone does something pretty gutsy. (I'm looking at you Boxer and your SCV rush)

Post #32 · Posted at 2009-01-07 12:15:45pm 15.2 years ago

Offline Pie-kun
Pie-kun Avatar Member+
6,172 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-03-25

"On ZiV I'm like Princess Diana"
Since all these people are on, anyone up for a game?

Post #33 · Posted at 2009-01-07 12:17:09pm 15.2 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
I have classes in the morning Sad

Post #34 · Posted at 2009-01-07 12:38:54pm 15.2 years ago

Offline AnxD
AnxD Avatar Member
1,217 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-01-01

"Ready!?"
Oh my god that's for real wtf

Post #35 · Posted at 2009-01-07 12:42:09pm 15.2 years ago

Offline silenttype01
silenttype01 Avatar Member+
8,023 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19

"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"
I'll start searching for the game at stores. As long as it comes with a manual, I'll be ready to play against people as soon as I'm done reading it.

...yeah, one of my hobbies is reading instruction manuals.Tongue

If anything comes up when I buy this game, I'll ask you guys for help.

It can run on Vista right?

Post #36 · Posted at 2009-01-07 01:56:40pm 15.2 years ago

Offline Mythic
Mythic Avatar Member
32 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-07-18

I used to think I really liked RTS games. Then I realized I just really like Starcraft a lot. Haven't played it in years though. Don't really care enough anymore to pick up SC2.

Post #37 · Posted at 2009-01-08 03:14:01am 15.2 years ago

Offline Max
Max Avatar Member+
8,111 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-05

Nintendo Network ID: maxninja1143DS Friend Code: 392661848995Game Center Nickname: maxninja114
"Charlie isn't real"
silenttype01: Yes, it can run on Vista (thank god)

P.S. my s/n on SC SHOULD be maxninja09...

also would it be ok if we have scheduled play times? I've got a bunch of stuff to do from school so i can't really get on ALL the time...

Post #38 · Posted at 2009-01-08 04:43:07am 15.2 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
Quote: maxninja09
silenttype01: Yes, it can run on Vista (thank god)

P.S. my s/n on SC SHOULD be maxninja09...

also would it be ok if we have scheduled play times? I've got a bunch of stuff to do from school so i can't really get on ALL the time...
If you haven't logged in in 3 months, bnet deletes your account.

Post #39 · Posted at 2009-01-08 08:54:04am 15.2 years ago

Offline Pie-kun
Pie-kun Avatar Member+
6,172 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-03-25

"On ZiV I'm like Princess Diana"
So, let's set up a date to play people.

Post #40 · Posted at 2009-01-08 09:22:24am 15.2 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
Saturday at 9 EST?
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 8% · Server Time: 2024-04-18 23:59:54
This page took 0.019 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language