Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #61 · Posted at 2015-06-29 07:24:04pm 8.8 years ago

Offline Quickman
Quickman Avatar Member+
6,058 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2013-08-17

"five minute white boy challenge"
Such a great ruling, receiving such a shat-up thread...
Quote: Quick Man
Approximately nobody asked for this song to be included. Least popular decision by the Japanese since Nintendo released the Wii U.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/DWN012Quick_Man.png

Post #62 · Posted at 2015-06-29 08:01:32pm 8.8 years ago

Offline Mr.Music
Mr.Music Avatar Member
2,088 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-08-28

Last updated: 2015-06-29 08:03pm
Quote: Zukin-Man
So when can we expect paster What's-His-Nuts to light himself on fire in protest?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zhjt47z9cxcferq/oops.png?dl=0

EDIT: Broken image is broken
News Article on what happened

Post #63 · Posted at 2015-06-29 10:00:05pm 8.8 years ago

Offline Foxytail
Foxytail Avatar Member
59 Posts
United States
Reg. 2012-06-24

Quote: SoulEdge5000
In latest news, Millionaire gay couple is suing to force a church to hold their wedding.

A wealthy gay couple has decided to launch a lawsuit to force their church to perform their wedding. The Drewitt-Barlows, a millionaire couple from the U.K, stated, “We’ve launched a challenge to the government’s decision to allow some religious groups to opt out of marrying same-sex couples".

"In latest news"...not to be mean but did you even read how this was anything but the "latest news"? This was posted in March 18, 2014...over a year ago. Times like this, I can't really be mad as much as I am concerned. If people are that quick to dodge simple little information like that, then follow it up with some form of alteration, I feel some validity to my concerns.

All I can say about issues like this are to just "wait and see." I can relate this similarly to Steam refunds and the uproar that it might kill the indie game industry. It's just too soon to make any calls in the fear of exploitation within society. As TotalBiscuit has said in regards to Steam refunds, you sometimes just have to trust people.

Believe it or not, I heard of an issue already mentioned where pedophiles, of all people, demanding their drive towards children be labelled as a means of sexual identity. Now before we start waving "slippery slope" statements around, I need to highlight the fact that it just so turns out that one of the gay advocates (obviously evident by their rainbow avatar) is pretty much equally as antagonist towards these demands as non-gay advocates! Take with that as you will, but I think there's some evidence of the assurance that society (Christians obviously included) needs to have in terms of trust, even amidst the panic and fear of a potential societal decay.

Possibly stupid of me to say, but this coming from a Christian that's also admittingly a sexually confused bisexual. I don't feel...confident enough to trust myself in the sexuality department, but I hope to break the confusion through communication, somehow. ^.^;;
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 4% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-19 08:07:47
This page took 0.006 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language