The real artist who made "Me and My Lover" from ITG Rebirth

Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2015-05-25 10:43:22am 8.9 years ago

Offline midnightclubx
midnightclubx Avatar Member
1,082 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-06-06

I'm sure there's a few people who might have already known this by now, but I might as well make a little thread about it for those who don't know.

I'm sure most people who have downloaded In The Groove Rebirth know about this song:

The problem is, Special D. never made the song to begin with; not even produced or was made by any other alias he went by.
For quite a few years, many people (like myself) who have tried to find the real artist kept going in circles because there wasn't a lot of good info to go by at the time. Even worse, other people said it was Nightcore, which is also false.

Long story short, after looking through the newer comments, and looking into some Wikipedia pages, I finally found who actually made the song, and it's not even called "Me and My Lover" to begin with.

The real name of the song, as you can see above, is called "Stop That Time", and it's by an artist named Ivy D. (which sounds similar to Special D., so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt). If it also helps, it's produced by a Danish DJ named Ahmad Darwich. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_Darwich

If you bump the Speed-Pitch to 120 on audio editing software like WavePad, it will sound exactly like the song everyone knows.

Hope anyone who's ever wondered who really made the song finally has some closure! : P
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-23 13:49:33
This page took 0.003 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language