Post #1 · Posted at 2015-05-20 04:00:13am 8.8 years ago

Offline darkanine
darkanine Avatar Member+
1,332 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-06-30

"bing bong"

Last updated: 2015-05-20 10:50pm
I made some Google Sheets that can calculate the exact Voltage, Stream, Air, Chaos, and Freeze based on the information you type in. The formula is based off of this page. I wasn't sure if I should make a thread about this, but I didn't see a problem with it.

INSTRUCTIONS: Type in the corresponding information into the gray boxes and the calculated value will appear in the green box. There are 4 different sheets, so if someone is already using one of them, please use a different sheet. If you have any questions or comments leave them here.

Groove Radar Calculator Sheet #1
Groove Radar Calculator Sheet #2
Groove Radar Calculator Sheet #3
Groove Radar Calculator Sheet #4
https://i.imgur.com/SSjqpre.png
--EDMix1 -Future Festival- Stage 3 of 6 Released!--
⤑[PROGRESSIVE HOUSE] Gravity / Blackcode & Feerty ft. Marina Lin
⤑[PROGRESSIVE TRANCE] Chromosphere / Farius
⤑[UPLIFTING TRANCE] Stars Collide (XiJaro & Pitch Remix) / Somna & Jennifer Rene
⤑[PROGRESSIVE PSYTRANCE] You Might Get Lost / Julian Calor
⤑[BIG ROOM HARDSTYLE] Wake Up Call (Extended) / Hardwell

Post #2 · Posted at 2015-05-20 04:32:15am 8.8 years ago

Offline mf32892
mf32892 Avatar Member
858 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-01-01

"hi"
Interesting idea for Groove Radar Calculations, with the grey boxes and everything.
I was one of the people who wrote those articles (translated from Japanese articles) and I've also created spreadsheets for this. They're mainly a compilation of Official Groove Radar Stats, calculated using these same formulas.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0AjQ9M9k92kJCdHU4SVkxTzJoMElRQzA4VW81c0tKMmc&authuser=1
(Warning: there's a TON of data, so it takes a while to load sometimes.)

It's kind of an interesting way to calculate your own values. If I had made it as a Summer Contest Mod, I would have made some of the themes based off the Groove Radar (i.e. [Voltage] - for at least one of the charts, Voltage must equal or exceed 100 as of DDR 2014 standards.) These calculation sheets would have made this process a lot easier to implement as a weekly theme.

I made also made a thread about Groove Radar Values before and it was sidelined rather quickly. People just weren't that interested (so it seems)
Check out my YouTube channel! (Playstyle DDR videos) : http://www.youtube.com/user/barrendon649?feature=watch

Post #3 · Posted at 2015-05-20 06:08:20am 8.8 years ago

Offline NuVirus
NuVirus Avatar Member
694 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-10-10

Last updated: 2015-05-20 06:23am
Quote: mf32892
It's kind of an interesting way to calculate your own values. If I had made it as a Summer Contest Mod, I would have made some of the themes based off the Groove Radar (i.e. [Voltage] - for at least one of the charts, Voltage must equal or exceed 100 as of DDR 2014 standards.) These calculation sheets would have made this process a lot easier to implement as a weekly theme.

Then, why not show/suggest this to the person who IS the Summer Contest Mod?
"I never really got better, I just learned to accept that some people aren't meant to be happy in this world. It makes it easier when you're not hoping for something that will never come." -IndependentThinker2

Post #4 · Posted at 2015-05-21 11:15:19am 8.8 years ago

Offline darkanine
darkanine Avatar Member+
1,332 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-06-30

"bing bong"
That would be an interesting idea for the Z-I-v summer contest. I would be interested in that. Thank you for helping writing those pages BTW.
https://i.imgur.com/SSjqpre.png
--EDMix1 -Future Festival- Stage 3 of 6 Released!--
⤑[PROGRESSIVE HOUSE] Gravity / Blackcode & Feerty ft. Marina Lin
⤑[PROGRESSIVE TRANCE] Chromosphere / Farius
⤑[UPLIFTING TRANCE] Stars Collide (XiJaro & Pitch Remix) / Somna & Jennifer Rene
⤑[PROGRESSIVE PSYTRANCE] You Might Get Lost / Julian Calor
⤑[BIG ROOM HARDSTYLE] Wake Up Call (Extended) / Hardwell
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 6% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-28 16:14:55
This page took 0.006 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language