Offline Silverhawke
Silverhawke Avatar Member+
4,606 Posts
Indonesia
Reg. 2009-01-27

3DS Friend Code: 3496-9710-9426
"highwind fluffdragon"
Quote: Trip Machina
I think it's safe to say that many people (including yourself) don't regard IIDX CS as highly as I do

what is this even supposed to mean, get off your high horse man lol

eh but it's off topic already, i don't have anything to add yet.
my homepage → silverhawke.xyz

Post #182 · Posted at 2015-03-20 05:02:20pm 9.1 years ago

Offline Trip Machina
Trip Machina Avatar Member
382 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-06-09

Last updated: 2015-03-20 05:05pm
Quote: Silverhawke
I think it's safe to say that many people (including yourself) don't regard IIDX CS as highly as I do

what is this even supposed to mean, get off your high horse man lol
I ride no high horse, I ride my old mule...the same mule that most ridicule to this day. I carry the light of appreciation that others seem to blatantly undermine---hope. I know it's hard to place your faith in a company that consistently makes random decisions, but somewhere in due time, there must be a card to be played in our favor.

"IIDX CS is dead, just forget about it man!", "Konami's never reviving IIDX CS, get over it!", etc.
^: Comments like these don't seem to encourage the situation, but I do feel the subliminal frustration of those who post this sort of thing. Be it no frustration claimed within these types of comments, then it could be ruled out that those who post such likely don't care about the IIDX CS situation.

By all means speak your minds; just know that there lies hope in places unlikely.

Support Project Hope: IIDX CS Revival -> beatmaniaIIDX ULTIMATE CS

All you DDRist's, try Trip Machine with the bass turned up!!
http://i.imgur.com/75x6lTH.jpg
Alan's my hero! ^^

Quote: Alan and Trip Machina 2007-2008
Trip says: lol guessing TROOPER songs are funner XD
Alan says: oh noes
Alan says: nintendo license ... KOOPA TROOPA? XD
Trip says: LMAO!!!

Post #183 · Posted at 2015-03-20 07:00:25pm 9.1 years ago

Offline MENDES
MENDES Avatar Member
741 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2014-06-08

"all I need is your lo~ve ba~by"
The fact remains, however, that IIDX CS is very much dead, and you should probably get over it.
Banner by the super awesome Lord Toon
http://imgur.com/1qeNysU.png
People who agreed with MENDES: polarbearjosh, xRGTMx, chewi, ArrowsAndBeats, hypnoticmarten77

Post #184 · Posted at 2015-03-20 07:31:52pm 9.1 years ago

Offline Arrows&Beats
Arrows&Beats Avatar Banned
2,594 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-08-13

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0428-9949Game Center Nickname: Padoo
"Witch hunt victim."

Last updated: 2015-03-20 07:33pm
but somewhere in due time, there must be a card to be played in our favor.

Or maybe you could just be extremely too fucking optimistic and just ignorant of Konami's business practices–what would they possibly have to gain in the long term for reviving IIDX CS releases? It's just not a profitable market anymore.

Post #185 · Posted at 2015-03-20 07:53:27pm 9.1 years ago

Offline RGTM
RGTM Avatar Moderator+
7,202 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-07-19

Nintendo Network ID: xRGTMxNintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6034-2315-7724Game Center Nickname: xRGTMx
"BBCode Not Allowed"
I ride no high horse, I ride my old mule...the same mule that most ridicule to this day.

But you do realize why you get ridiculed, right? Believe me, if KONAMI did plan a CS release for IIDX SIRIUS, or later titles such as Resort Anthem or Lincle, they would have been released by now. That's a guarantee. However, we all know the reality (maybe you don't), but this simply just isn't the case, like everyone here is telling you.

If you're still being ridiculously wishful, why not take a stab at making your own custom CS release yourself? Of course, you can't make it public because hint hint nudge nudge lawsuit, but hey. It might or might not be worth the shot if you really want to make your Dancing Stage presents dreams come true.
ZIv Mod Squad: "shark jumpscare"
https://i.imgur.com/YdfMaWU.gif

Post #186 · Posted at 2015-03-20 08:03:06pm 9.1 years ago

Offline TBLKitten
TBLKitten Avatar Member
549 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-01-29

"HAPPY☆SPENDY☆MONEY"
: Comments like these don't seem to encourage the situation, but I do feel the subliminal frustration of those who post this sort of thing. Be it no frustration claimed within these types of comments, then it could be ruled out that those who post such likely don't care about the IIDX CS situation.

really? i think 90% of us here would care if IIDX got a CS release, it's just the probability of it happening is VERY little. there hasn't even been a DDR CS release in 4+ years, why would they suddenly pull out an IIDX release?

you won't see an IIDX CS release. it's really not as popular as you think it is to justify another release. same with DDR or any other bemani game

Post #187 · Posted at 2015-03-20 08:52:05pm 9.1 years ago

Offline xXMokou98Xx
xXMokou98Xx Avatar Member
2,461 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-07-07

Nintendo Network ID: pinkscones
"meme school"
I know it sucks, but there isn't a high enough demand for a console version of IIDX, or DDR for that matter. There isn't a high demand for rhythm games in general on consoles, as they don't sell very well nowadays. When there isn't a high enough demand for something, a company won't bother investing resources into developing the product, since they know they won't make a substantial enough profit that warrants producing many copies of it. Well, a relatively intelligent company wouldn't. At the very least you'd shoot to break even, and nowadays it would be difficult to do so considering what the gaming market looks like.

Reality is a harsh mistress.
Yiss ©Ayumi Promotions, 2012
http://imgur.com/Gly172P.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/alUsLeu.jpg

Post #188 · Posted at 2015-03-20 09:09:31pm 9.1 years ago

Offline Max
Max Avatar Member+
8,111 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-05

Nintendo Network ID: maxninja1143DS Friend Code: 392661848995Game Center Nickname: maxninja114
"Charlie isn't real"

Last updated: 2015-03-20 09:10pm
Also the Return of Rock Band and Guitar Hero doesn't count as the 'window of opportunity' for rhythm games to make a comeback.

Both companies are taking a HUGE gamble in producing these games again, mainly because it's core fanbase were asking for another game in the series, and through marketing and analyzing the general populace of stats and logistics, both companies deem it was the right time to bring back the games one more time.

Does not guarantee that Rock Band/Guitar Hero will shoot straight up to it's former glory days and become the next sucessful powerhouse for X publisher/developer.

Many things might be implemented to the games that could drastically change the way we play current rhythm games, some may be good, others might not be so. If IIDX/DDR/SDVX were to compete in today's gaming console market, they would have to basically change their structuring quite a bit in order to appease both the hardcore and general population of gamers. Meaning we would be left with another 'beatmania US' situation unless the games are given a good testing and much more thought into it. Which Konami has none so far as to what's been going on within the past three weeks in the company.

Optimism is always good, but know when to come down from fantasy land and face the harsh realities of the world.

tl;dr Duke Nukem Forever analogy.

Post #189 · Posted at 2015-03-20 10:08:46pm 9.1 years ago

Offline PaperSak
PaperSak Avatar Member
1,248 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-09-16

Nintendo Network ID: PaperSak3DS Friend Code: 2363-5848-1224
"Take your hater shades off."
Did we all ignore the part where he clarified IIDX CS was "the unthinkable" or do we just like raining on parades before they start...?

As long as no one's holding their breath waiting for a CS release of anything rhythm game related 'cause you'd probably suffocate and we cannot be held responsible for music-game-anticipation-related deaths nor do we want that on our conscience.

Post #190 · Posted at 2015-03-21 04:45:18am 9.1 years ago

Offline midnightclubx
midnightclubx Avatar Member
1,082 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-06-06

Even if we suddenly heard an announcement that a IIDX CS game was being made, there would be no way Konami would just go from SIRIUS to Pendual at this point, because the gap between then and the current arcade version is too huge. they would be better off making a "Greatest Hits" release to test the waters if they could make a profit from the series again, but even then, it would probably be a limited release unless they instantly sold out. >.>

Post #191 · Posted at 2015-03-21 03:07:46pm 9 years ago

Offline Tyma
Tyma Avatar Member
2,309 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2006-05-31

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1148-0077
Quote: midnightclubx
Even if we suddenly heard an announcement that a IIDX CS game was being made, there would be no way Konami would just go from SIRIUS to Pendual at this point, because the gap between then and the current arcade version is too huge. they would be better off making a "Greatest Hits" release to test the waters if they could make a profit from the series again, but even then, it would probably be a limited release unless they instantly sold out. >.>

Previous CS games were essentially Kickstarters. Konami would offer pre-orders of the game, and if enough pre-orders were filled, the game would actually get made.

I think the only CS game which were offered for pre-order, and then pulled when they didn't get enough pre-orders was the Karaoke Revolution game filled with DDR and Pop'n Music songs.

Post #192 · Posted at 2015-03-22 05:12:00am 9 years ago

Offline midnightclubx
midnightclubx Avatar Member
1,082 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-06-06

Welp, I went to R1 today, and the IIDX machine was turned off while the Gitadora machines were displaying an error message in Japanese. X_X

So much for being able to test out if any difference would've been made now that my card is linked to the American account. >>

Post #193 · Posted at 2015-03-22 03:04:11pm 9 years ago

Offline beatsgo
beatsgo Avatar Member
24 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2015-02-08

Last updated: 2015-03-22 03:04pm
Quote: midnightclubx
Welp, I went to R1 today, and the IIDX machine was turned off while the Gitadora machines were displaying an error message in Japanese. X_X

So much for being able to test out if any difference would've been made now that my card is linked to the American account. >>
I don't think there will be any regional changes at all for the rest duration of Pendual while on eAmusement. Remember, the global service is only for eAmusement services not the Bemani games themselves...yet.

Post #194 · Posted at 2015-03-23 07:41:19pm 9 years ago

Offline L33tAliceIp
L33tAliceIp Avatar Member
471 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-10-06

Nintendo Network ID: GalladeMeister3DS Friend Code: 1607-1662-9886
"Prepare for disappointment"
I hope you can change your language when the site updates internationally.
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 4% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-24 00:15:51
This page took 0.016 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language