Help locating simfiles, including Hip Hop and Top 100 music videos

Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2015-03-04 03:48:05pm 9 years ago

Offline STLJohn
STLJohn Avatar Member
5 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2015-03-04

Hi everyone I am new to simfiles and this is my first post, so take it easy on a noob, Comic Book Guy. Yes I have looked into the scene, and no I am not entirely retarded.

I have noted that the majority of simfiles are devoted to dance and electronic, that's cool that's what you all dig. But I would appreciate any help in also finding simfiles to suit my existing musical tastes.

I like Christian music, and really appreciate the work Hellrazor has done. Music videos enhance the stepping experience.

Party packs, I am looking into them. http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=133223 has helped.

Kid's music, I have got Jungle book and some of the Disney packs. I like the original classics over dance remakes.

Video games, I like what Hellrazor did with Jungle Book. I would like to see some of Parappa and GTA San Andreas. Basically anywhere video games have done dance routines I think will make for some cool step files. I am downloading the three megapacks, so hopefully I'll find some more.

Hip Hop. This area I am having the most difficulty finding the songs I want. Wu-Tang, Nas, Wyclef, etc.

Reggae and Ska. No Marley?

Classic Rock. Pink Floyd, The Doors, The Beatles, Hendrix.

Oldies. Mafia II and Fallout stuff.

Music videos. I am looking forward to the Billboard Hot 100 Year-End Pack: 2014 Edition pack. I realize these may not make the best stepfiles out there, but you know, a lot of people genuinely like the music videos and the step files would be a really cool bonus.

DDR Black and Viper's pack are cool. Nine Inch Nails.

So basically I would like to make my budding step file collection and diverse as my existing music collection. Thanks to anyone willing to respect that and give me some advice.

Thanks,
STLJohn

Post #2 · Posted at 2015-03-04 06:38:59pm 9 years ago

Offline Daniel_BMS
Daniel_BMS Avatar Member+
645 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-09-01

I have about 25.3 gigabytes of music video enhanced StepMania packages not hosted here. Maybe I can send them to you.
https://i.imgur.com/8ekTOeR.png

Post #3 · Posted at 2015-03-04 08:53:39pm 9 years ago

Offline STLJohn
STLJohn Avatar Member
5 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2015-03-04

Quote: Daniel_BMS
I have about 25.3 gigabytes of music video enhanced StepMania packages not hosted here. Maybe I can send them to you.
Cool Nice. That would be great, how do you send something that big?

Post #4 · Posted at 2015-03-04 09:01:09pm 9 years ago

Offline NuVirus
NuVirus Avatar Member
694 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-10-10

If you're looking for some simfiles of "Top 100" music, you can look up, "Sexuality Violation." It's an ITG songpack series where people make intentionally difficult charts for songs you'd probably hear on the radio -- hence "Top 100."
"I never really got better, I just learned to accept that some people aren't meant to be happy in this world. It makes it easier when you're not hoping for something that will never come." -IndependentThinker2

Post #5 · Posted at 2015-03-04 10:28:05pm 9 years ago

Offline Daniel_BMS
Daniel_BMS Avatar Member+
645 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-09-01

Quote: STLJohn
Quote: Daniel_BMS
Cool Nice. That would be great, how do you send something that big?

I can put it on a flash stick and send it to you.
https://i.imgur.com/8ekTOeR.png

Post #6 · Posted at 2015-03-05 05:33:06am 9 years ago

Offline DevinUp
DevinUp Avatar Member
56 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-04-03

There's a lot of pop music and radio friendly stuff in the Speirsmix packs. A lot of songs have music videos and all the files have easier difficulties with them. I think there will be a lot for you to like in these packs: http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/viewthread.php?threadid=5758

Post #7 · Posted at 2015-03-06 03:56:18pm 9 years ago

Offline STLJohn
STLJohn Avatar Member
5 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2015-03-04

Quote: DevinUp
There's a lot of pop music and radio friendly stuff in the Speirsmix packs. A lot of songs have music videos and all the files have easier difficulties with them. I think there will be a lot for you to like in these packs: http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/viewthread.php?threadid=5758

Cool Thanks. His packs are a good place for beginners to start.

Still looking to diversify with Hip Hop, Rap, Comedy, Ska, Reggae...

Post #8 · Posted at 2015-03-06 04:08:46pm 9 years ago

Offline DevinUp
DevinUp Avatar Member
56 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-04-03

Yeah. I haven't seen much ska, reggae, or comedy stuff. There's a bit of hip hop and rap stuff floating around, but I don't know of any packs of just that. Good luck though. I also would like to add some diversity to my simfile collection (a trip hop or vocal trance pack would be awesome), but the vast majority of stuff seems to be jpop, kpop, anime stuff, videogame music, and electronica. And if you don't want only 12+ difficulty, it can be even tougher to find stuff.

Post #9 · Posted at 2015-03-07 04:00:23pm 9 years ago

Offline STLJohn
STLJohn Avatar Member
5 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2015-03-04

Quote: DevinUp
Yeah. I haven't seen much ska, reggae, or comedy stuff. There's a bit of hip hop and rap stuff floating around, but I don't know of any packs of just that. Good luck though. I also would like to add some diversity to my simfile collection (a trip hop or vocal trance pack would be awesome), but the vast majority of stuff seems to be jpop, kpop, anime stuff, videogame music, and electronica. And if you don't want only 12+ difficulty, it can be even tougher to find stuff.

The price you pay for being a small niche in the gaming community. Amazon has dance pads for $15, and there's a free Android app that plays simfiles. This is some of the best value in gaming, and a fitness opportunity. I hope to see this take off.

Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 4% · Database: 8% · Server Time: 2024-03-19 03:16:33
This page took 0.009 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language