Konami Needs to Revive DDR For Next Gen Xbox One and PS4

Thread Locked Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2015-02-28 11:31:00am 9.1 years ago

Offline ParanoiaHades86
ParanoiaHades86 Avatar Member
5 Posts
United States
Reg. 2015-01-31

I feel that Konami needs to bring back all the Classic PS2 Versions of DDR from every version that came out from PS2 and revive it on to the Next Gen PS4 and Xbox One then also add the Xbox 360 and the PS3 Versions of DDR everything to DDR Universe to Universe 3 and the PS3 DDR Version. Then Bring back the Xbox Classic DDR Ultramix 1-4 have every Console Song on 1 disk.

They would also need to add Online Multiplayer along with leaderboard from everything to Score, Marathon Score, and Challenge Score I would definitely love that then they can either do a Daily challenge to unlock Clothing or so.

What they need to do then from there is then add every DLC that came to consoles and if they want to do it they can bring the Arcade versions and set them as DLC pack Bundles with separate songs as well, Themes, Announcers, and Dance Character, I would say they would make a lot of money for huge music fans like that if they bring this or make this into a Home Console.

if anyone Agrees with what I am trying to say lets please get this out to Konami and let them hear us out how we feel about having a DDR Arcade feel. I feel this is the time to make a Anniversary collection of all the Classics and just Revive this game.

If Rock Band and Guitar Hero is getting revived they should comeback huge and make a Game and release DDR with Every Song Ever Made. PS4 and Xbox One is capable of running games like that and I think it's Time.

So Please if anyone understands what I am trying to say Lets Please Help get this out to Konami and let them know how we feel about their Product and their DDR Franchise. If they can release a DDR Arcade with every song that came out then they should do the same with Home Consoles.

Post #2 · Posted at 2015-02-28 11:50:07am 9.1 years ago

Offline usaminseijin
usaminseijin Avatar Member+
233 Posts
South Korea
Reg. 2013-11-23

Last updated: 2015-02-28 11:50am
Sadly, it's IMPOSSIBLE because NAOKI LEAVED KONAMI AND HE WENT TO CAPCOM.
He is making his new mobile music game CROSSxBEATS.

And another bad news, currently arcade DDR is almost abandoned compared with other BEMANI games.

And other bad news, currently generation consoles only connect wirelessly.
It's not so good for playing music games like DDR.

That's why Konami doesn't release any console BEMANI games after Wii DDR II/Hottest Party 5.
"Mimimin! mimimin! u~samin~!♬"
"I'm the singing, dancing, voice acting idol Nana Abe! From the Usamin planet! 17 years old eternally!"
http://www.project-imas.com/wiki/Nana_Abe

Post #3 · Posted at 2015-02-28 11:56:07am 9.1 years ago

Offline Willards KA PA
Willards KA PA Avatar Banned
444 Posts
Saint Lucia
Reg. 2011-10-01

Hehehe this topic again. Just as wishful as getting IIDX SIRIUS home. . .
I don't play simulators. Only the real official games.

Post #4 · Posted at 2015-02-28 12:23:26pm 9.1 years ago

Offline Oni-91
Oni-91 Avatar Moderator+
13,492 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2006-10-20

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-3445-5569-17913DS Friend Code: 008736577880
"Ambivalent Viennetta"
Not a Microsoft thread this, is it?
ZIv Mod Squad: "I'm a trash panda now, don't worry about it"
Can you make music? ZENIUS -I- MANIA 2023 NEEDS YOU
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FvT2ARPaQAAxRVX.jpg:large
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 4% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-23 19:24:26
This page took 0.006 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language