Registering E-Amusement to phone?

Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2015-02-15 07:12:00pm 9.1 years ago

Offline Cfood
Cfood Avatar Member
9 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2015-02-15

Hi all. We have Gitadora and Pendual at our arcade that uses E-Amusement. I finally got a card and have been using it to play, but I've been curious how to use it via my phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and I downloaded the E-Amusement app via .apk, turned on NFC, but I can't seem to get it to work. I've seen someone use their phone to work the Pendual machine, so I don't know if it's just my phone, or there's something on that app I need to do (not good at navigating Japanese). Any help would be appreciated.

Another question: I've been playing and unlocking songs via the unlock system in Gitadora Overdrive, and I unlocked a Long Version song, but couldn't find it. After reading up a bit, I found Long Versions are locked away on some mode (Standard, I think) outside of the regular Light Mode, which to my understanding requires more money via Paseli. As our arcade uses a preloaded card for credits, is there no work around to this? Am I not able to play Long Versions without Paseli?

Post #2 · Posted at 2015-02-17 12:05:50am 9.1 years ago

Offline Raging Bull
Raging Bull Avatar Member
90 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2014-10-04

I don't really ever recalling registering e-amuse to my phone, I just placed it over the scanner and it worked. It comes with a new code though, so you might have to transfer data over to your phone. Can't answer Gitadora since I don't play it often.

Post #3 · Posted at 2015-02-17 01:03:08am 9.1 years ago

Offline Max
Max Avatar Member+
8,111 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-05

Nintendo Network ID: maxninja1143DS Friend Code: 392661848995Game Center Nickname: maxninja114
"Charlie isn't real"

Last updated: 2015-02-17 01:03am
There currently is no way for you to register your e-amuse card onto your phone in America. There might be a way but so far as I know there isn't one 'officially'.

Post #4 · Posted at 2015-02-17 05:57:24am 9.1 years ago

Offline Ashura96
Ashura96 Avatar Member+
2,805 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-13

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8981-1256Game Center Nickname: Ashura_96
"shakeitdon'tbreakit"
Quote: Cfood
Another question: I've been playing and unlocking songs via the unlock system in Gitadora Overdrive, and I unlocked a Long Version song, but couldn't find it. After reading up a bit, I found Long Versions are locked away on some mode (Standard, I think) outside of the regular Light Mode, which to my understanding requires more money via Paseli. As our arcade uses a preloaded card for credits, is there no work around to this? Am I not able to play Long Versions without Paseli?

Unfortunately no, the machines at all US Round1 locations have Paseli use in game DISABLED. I have paseli in my account right now but it won't allow me to use it in game. I can use for the eamuse subscription and by hourglasses for Pendual, but that's it.

Since Long versions in Gitadora are Paseli only, it's not worth trying to unlock them right now.
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 5% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-16 04:09:08
This page took 0.006 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language