Logo

BG Videos for SuperNova and beyond, what do you use (if any)

Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2015-01-23 11:28:08pm 9.1 years ago

Offline SHiR0
SHiR0 Avatar Member
17 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-12-02

I'm building a Extreme+ DDR cabinet using Beware's version of Stepmania. It's basically just like extreme but with all the newer ddr songs on it as well. I've converted the difficulties from X back to the old one, I've edited a lot of the banners to be the old style, the only thing I'm missing now is background videos. I've tried just setting it to random movies but it doesn't feel right as it just shuffles the videos many of which don't go with the song playing. So... I've begun a quest to get BG videos from wherever I can that match up with the newer songs. I've noticed that Ultramix has some but I've only seen Utramix 2 videos posted here. There's also a good amount of dancemania licenses in SN and SN2 that have videos but I can't find downloads for them anywhere.

So here's my question. If there's anyone out there that uses BG videos for SuperNova and after what do you use? Have you found official videos somehow, did you capture background dancers from the games and use those or do you go the random movies on shuffle route?
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 4% · Database: 8% · Server Time: 2024-03-29 02:39:12
This page took 0.003 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language