DDR Energy Metal Dance Pad holds left??

Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2014-12-29 08:59:49pm 9.3 years ago

Offline XmatthewX
XmatthewX Avatar Member
611 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-07-21

OK so for christmas I got a Metal mat, joy.... but the normal vga wire that comes with it was already broken (thanks DDR games), only a few of the arrows would work.... so I bought a new vga wire and now they all seem to work but left is acting like it was held down even if I removed the pannel.... anyone else had this issue?
I got this one:
http://static.bsnsports.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/ad38e62c0f6ed5fdae20b964c4ab6945/pe_1308433_a_x.jpg

Post #2 · Posted at 2014-12-29 10:34:13pm 9.3 years ago

Offline Towlesy27
Towlesy27 Avatar Member
232 Posts
Canada
Reg. 2014-07-31

I have a dance pad with a bar bought from DDR Game, and honestly, the quality of their cables sucks. but there might be an issue with the sensor itself. whenever this happens to me, i try to clean the sensor board so if any dirt or foil from the arrow got on it, it will come off. That's all the problems ive had so far, minus me needing them to send me 5 other ps2 to pc cables because they have such bad wiring that they break after a few weeks.

Actually, anyone else had that problem? Lemme know because im so sick of the cable breaking
DDR is awesome! (:

Post #3 · Posted at 2014-12-30 12:10:15am 9.3 years ago

Offline PureBlue
PureBlue Avatar Member
2,925 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-04-08

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5116-3740-7232
"I'm your thorn."
Not 100% sure if this would work, but Precision Dance Pads has Cobalt Flux control boxes that use VGA cables. Might be worth a shot.

http://www.precisiondancepads.com/index.php?id_product=23&controller=product&id_lang=1
http://i.imgur.com/arQKXn5.png

Post #4 · Posted at 2014-12-30 12:11:22am 9.3 years ago

Offline XmatthewX
XmatthewX Avatar Member
611 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-07-21

Last updated: 2014-12-30 12:11am
Quote: Towlesy27
but there might be an issue with the sensor itself
I wish it was but I took the panel complete off and it still was doing that....

Quote: PureBlue
Not 100% sure if this would work, but Precision Dance Pads has Cobalt Flux control boxes that use VGA cables. Might be worth a shot.[/url]
That looks great but I dont want to spend 40 bucks on something that may may not work....

Post #5 · Posted at 2014-12-30 12:35:31am 9.3 years ago

Offline Towlesy27
Towlesy27 Avatar Member
232 Posts
Canada
Reg. 2014-07-31

be sure to contact customer service. their email and phone number should be on the site, feel free to ask them any questions, and they'll be more than happy to send you spare parts. they sent me a spare control box too because thats the first thing they look for with any issues
DDR is awesome! (:

Post #6 · Posted at 2014-12-30 01:21:24am 9.3 years ago

Offline hellrazor
hellrazor Avatar Member+
586 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-10-27

Quote: XmatthewX
but there might be an issue with the sensor itself
I wish it was but I took the panel complete off and it still was doing that....

Quote: PureBlue
Not 100% sure if this would work, but Precision Dance Pads has Cobalt Flux control boxes that use VGA cables. Might be worth a shot.[/url]
That looks great but I dont want to spend 40 bucks on something that may may not work....
It won't work, we only make them for Cobalt Flux pads because CF went out of business and no longer supports their own products, we do it for the players. DDRGame can support their own stuff and their pads won't last long anyways so it would be a waste of time and energy to make a control box for a dance pad that breaks.

Post #7 · Posted at 2014-12-30 02:01:50am 9.3 years ago

Offline XmatthewX
XmatthewX Avatar Member
611 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-07-21

be sure to contact customer service. their email and phone number should be on the site, feel free to ask them any questions, and they'll be more than happy to send you spare parts. they sent me a spare control box too because thats the first thing they look for with any issues
I was told mine was brand new from amazon so can I still or????
Quote: hellrazor
It won't work, we only make them for Cobalt Flux pads because CF went out of business and no longer supports their own products, we do it for the players. DDRGame can support their own stuff and their pads won't last long anyways so it would be a waste of time and energy to make a control box for a dance pad that breaks.
Thanks for saying that.... well if Nothing else happens I will get a refund and save a tad more and get one of the 300$ mats I hear alot of.....

Post #8 · Posted at 2014-12-30 02:29:24am 9.3 years ago

Offline Towlesy27
Towlesy27 Avatar Member
232 Posts
Canada
Reg. 2014-07-31

I have a $350 dance pad, its just the ''metal dance pad'' with a bar. trust me, you'd be alot better off buying an ion dance pad. they are a bit more expensive, but worth it. at least that pad is all metal, the one I have has really shitty arrows and the bar broke
DDR is awesome! (:

Post #9 · Posted at 2014-12-30 03:46:34am 9.3 years ago

Offline hellrazor
hellrazor Avatar Member+
586 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-10-27

Quote: XmatthewX
I was told mine was brand new from amazon so can I still or????
Thanks for saying that.... well if Nothing else happens I will get a refund and save a tad more and get one of the 300$ mats I hear alot of.....
Well we do plan on getting pads listed on e-bay, our profile on ebay is houseofcake (my wife's), when we catch a break there are quite a few pads that will go for highest bid.

Post #10 · Posted at 2014-12-30 03:52:34am 9.3 years ago

Offline XmatthewX
XmatthewX Avatar Member
611 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-07-21

Well we do plan on getting pads listed on e-bay, our profile on ebay is houseofcake (my wife's), when we catch a break there are quite a few pads that will go for highest bid.
That's cool because I would like the ones from your site(?) but I don't want to spend 300$ for it only because it wont have the arcade feel as much, I would pay 200-250 when you do have the bidding on your mats.
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 2% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-18 20:04:09
This page took 0.009 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language