Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2014-12-26 11:19:28pm 9.3 years ago

Offline dnbjedi
dnbjedi Avatar Member
55 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-05-06

Last updated: 2014-12-26 11:19pm
Hey guys, if anyone can help me with this I would be so thankful.
I just bought this Nextbook NX785QC8G today, it was rather cheap for a tablet (100$). I like everything about it except something that makes it completely worthless to me. the multitouch is inherently limited or broken, and I like to play rhythm based music games.

For some reason the multi touch is completely out of whack on this tablet. If I try to do a finger steeple it definitely will not register the taps most of the time. For instance if I try to do a jump (like in DDR, two buttons at once) it wont register the second press for .5 seconds!! I try to play o2jam, it keeps missing things ....

Um....I don't know why a tablet would have a screen that is so unresponsive that games like Cytus, Tap Tap Revenge, Deemo, o2jam, jukebeat, reflec beat, e.t.c, would requires you to hit two buttons at once, for certain parts of a song.

I found a few other threads describing this problem with other tablets. Now guys, so youdont think I'm crazy, download the "multitouch vis tester" thing, and try to make two simultaneous presses, does the second press not take you .5 seconds longer?

However if I have two fingers alrdy pressed, the response is better (not good enough) for the 3rd and 4th double tap. Sorry I know this sounds crazy. I just need to know, is this tablet too crappy for these types of games? Or do all android tablets (or cheap ones?) have this limitation where it just doesnt pick up tapping very good at all? Sorry guys, I know this might not belong on this site but I really have been searching for a solution for hours. Thanks so much for any help.

probably just going to take it back. I've done alot of researching online--- strangely I cant find any correlating issues, but this model is pretty "special" it doesn't seem to be on sale anywhere except at Wal-Mart (lol). Guess I better just get used to my incredibly small iphone screen and forget the tablet until I have enough money for an ipad. Man, thought I was gonna be playing cytus all night having a good time. Yesterday I bought a Kindle Fire HD to play Jukebeat, then found out you cant even get it unless you live in Japan. Took that piece of crap back, it couldnt even play deemo right (the only rhythm based music game on amazon's HORRIBLE store) (probably the same issue im having now but I cant test it cuz deemo is so limited in that way)

well, if anyone has any ideas or similar experiences let me know. (this issue only really matters for games that ZiV's site specializes in so I appealed to you guys for help)
Pop'n Rhythmin ID: 1bbhujv
In Game: ffft
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-20 03:55:51
This page took 0.003 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language