Pump It Up Pro Theme

Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2014-11-07 05:24:36am 9.4 years ago

Offline Pika-Vix
Pika-Vix Avatar Member
73 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-12-28

I was wondering if there are any stable versions of Pump It Up Pro or Pro 2 flouting around for Stepmania? I am trying to find a decent theme for my converted Pump to Stepmania machine. My current program I am running is an unknown version of Stepmania labeled "Stepmania Pro", I think it's a early version of SM5 from coming the error codes and folder layouts. If you leave the program running it'll crash randomly during the demo screen and if you incorrectly hit the "options" buttons as given for a Pro/Pro2 machine the program will crash. I love the layout of it, but it's clunky and annoying to use. At least I found a version of it since it took me a few months to find the program. But, having a crashing game isn't fun either... Any advice?

Currently I am trying to work on the theme to see if I can get it to stop crashing and at the same time seeing if I can convert the Pump Galaxy 2013 theme to be more like the Pro theme: scoring, demo, how to play, highscores...

-Vix

Post #2 · Posted at 2014-11-07 02:40:50pm 9.4 years ago

Offline kenny
kenny Avatar Member
572 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-06-14

There are Pump it Up pro rips but i wouldnt say it here cause i be breaking the rules i think lol but you can use an Pump it up infinity theme or an piu fiesta 2 theme i like infinity better than pro or pro 2 tbh
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 6% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-19 21:59:09
This page took 0.004 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language