Logo

[Stepmania 3.9 Course] ATTACK COURSE (Singles Updated to Ver.2016!)

Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2016-01-12 05:07:01am 8.2 years ago

Offline TranTheMan8
TranTheMan8 Avatar Member
101 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-07-28

Last updated: 2016-01-12 05:07am
Back in April of this year, I was thinking about the short-lived Drill Course Mode (they were only in DDR X and X2 AC). I was seriously bummed out that Drill Course didn't live to be in X3 (and, by extension, courses in general dying off at DDR 2013) Sad
I set out to find a way to replicate the Dance Drill Courses, and after a few months (after DDR 2013 was updated to 2014), I put together courses according to skill level, similar to DDR's Drill Course, IIDX's Dan Mode, SDVX's Skill Analyzer, and, most recently, Reflec Beat's Nintei Shiken course in Reflec Dojo mode.

And that's how Attack Course was born.

Similar to Drill Course, the courses are made up of four songs each, using the regular lifebar. (If you really want to try this 8, 4, or even 1 life, knock yourself out.)
As of right now, the spreadsheet below (which shows both Singles and Doubles) is set so that others can comment only. If you want to provide some feedback, use the comment feature.

Update (1/11/2016) The Singles courses have received a HUGE overhaul. Not only was a Level 16 added for Singles (thanks to OT"P":chaSmile, but the songs have been updated since Kind Lady's removal and the most recent songs, which were added Christmas Eve (EDM licenses and Konami crossovers). I still have yet to work on Doubles, but at least we know what Level 1 and 16 are going to be. Heh.

View the courses here! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15EAg-rNqh9-sH3sXCTWImRk2VObA8uCE4QJltkeBJro/edit?usp=sharing
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-29 15:51:03
This page took 0.002 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language