Post #1 · Posted at 2014-08-28 11:44:07pm 9.6 years ago

Offline fygar939
fygar939 Avatar Member
300 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-06-05

"BEMANI Sound Team ¥"PON¥"

Last updated: 2014-08-28 11:57pm
I recently went to a local machine and recognized a few issues with that I had seen when I last visited it 11 months ago. I contacted the vendor of the machine about each issue and they would like me to go to the location and help test the machine for them. I don't have any hands-on experience with the hardware to directly pinpoint the issues, so I would like some insight to suggest to them what parts to inspect when I see them.

The Issues
1. Some of the arrows had issues with sensitivity and pad misses. What I found more peculiar was that it had trouble holding freezes on the up and down arrows of both pads. Could this be a possible issue with the I/O board rather than the sensors?

2. After selecting a song, it takes as long as 10-30 seconds to load the stage, but it doesn't do it for each song. I feel like it's either the CD drive or the RAM.

3. Sometimes the machine may freeze after the song loads and cause the arrows to be off sync with the song. Here is an example of it I recorded here:

The songs that froze on me worked fine the second time, so it's not limited to certain songs. Could it be linked to the same issue as #2?
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-23 22:06:16
This page took 0.003 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language