Logo

FS: Omega ITGX Dance Pad (Northern California)

Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2014-08-20 07:49:04pm 9.5 years ago

Offline otter87
otter87 Avatar Member
9 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2013-06-06

Last updated: 2014-08-20 07:51pm
Selling a refurbished ITGX. I purchased it back in February. It initially had some problems with getting a lot of "Bads" on StepMania which Jeremiah, the owner of Precision Dance Pads, had said was most likely caused from a slight bend in the coroplast base that the pad originally came with. I sent the bad in about a month ago and he switched out the base with an MDF one that they now use on all their pads.

I've tested the pad out once since then. Everything seems to work fine. In all honesty though, I do seem to occasionally get a bad or miss on things ten-foot or above, songs with a decent amount of stream, intricate step patterns, etc. I am sure this is just a limitation of the pad as I've seen other people talk about the same things which reference to improper weight distribution, over-stepping, not lifting your foot enough and the like. I'm selling the pad because I expected it to play virtually identically to an arcade pad, but it is a bit different. Also, I was originally going to build a bar base, but I just don't have the time to take that on right now.

If you have thoroughly researched these pads and you're interested, please post here. I'm asking $200 OBO. Unfortunately, I am not willing to ship the pad. Pick up only. Also, I think it would be a good idea for anyone interested to actually come and test out the pad themselves before deciding to purchase one.

http://funkyimg.com/i/K4XE.jpg

http://funkyimg.com/i/K4XF.jpg
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-19 10:41:13
This page took 0.003 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language