A Request Regarding Pop'n Music Portable 2

Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2014-07-08 09:33:41am 9.8 years ago

Offline inhindenburg
inhindenburg Avatar Member
2 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-07-08

I'm not exactly sure where else to make this post... I had the pre-order DLC card and never used it and now it's expired, I think. (I get an error message when trying to input it and that's into the JP XMB). I was just confused by it, probably the language barrier. In fact, if someone could tell me how to make it work (or why it doesn't work specifically) then I'd be ecstatic! Otherwise I was wondering if there was some way I could get a save file with that DLC on it. The other packs I can buy fair and square. I was going to put this in the Marketplace but it's a pretty abstract thing to be paying money for.

Anyways, probably breaking some forum rules with this. I apologize, whole heartedly. If there were more information I could look up I would.

Post #2 · Posted at 2014-07-08 05:10:26pm 9.8 years ago

Offline majinsteph
majinsteph Avatar Member
29 Posts
United States
Reg. 2012-03-01

Game Center Nickname: majinsteph
I got that game sometime last year, new and sealed and with the preorder DLC included, and it was already expired, so I don't think there's anything you can do to make the code work. I just gave up on getting those songs so I'm not sure where you can go to get the data for them.

Post #3 · Posted at 2014-07-08 07:58:13pm 9.8 years ago

Offline inhindenburg
inhindenburg Avatar Member
2 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-07-08

I figured as much ~x~ Beat 4DB is such an awesome song though and I've had DOES NOT COMPUTE MOROKU blasting in my head since I remembered it existed XD Well thanks for your answer. Ever since bemanistyle went down I've been without a Bemani forum so I'll slowly wriggle my way into this one~
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 6% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-27 01:15:37
This page took 0.005 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language