Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2014-06-18 08:05:58am 9.7 years ago

Offline DevinUp
DevinUp Avatar Member
56 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-04-03

If so, how is it?

Also, do you have an extra NA guest pass?
If so, message it to me please. Cool

Post #2 · Posted at 2014-06-18 03:47:54pm 9.7 years ago

Offline AkihiroIIDX
AkihiroIIDX Avatar Member+
198 Posts
France
Reg. 2012-05-21

Nintendo Network ID: Akihiro2dx3DS Friend Code: 1461-7084-5732
"do you even 18nps"
I play Wildstar !

It's really good.
Right now, lot of negative trolls in the forums and reddit because advancing in the game actually requires some patience.
Also, lots of annoying bugs at max level.
But that should be fixed asap.

Questing is very classic, lots of kill/fedex stuff... but there are fun quests sprinkled here and there !
The combat system is fantastic, and mobs from level 25 begin to hit really hard, if you mess up with your skills and get hit, you'll end up at the graveyard real quick.

I don't do PvP, but I know there are Rated Arenas, Battlegrounds, Open world PvP, and 40v40 warplots at max level.

PvE has "adventures" which is instanced 5-man content that let the player choose between many different paths.
There are 3 storyline based adventures, a tower defense-like adventure and a Moba-style adventure too. (The AI is way too scripted thogh Sad )

There are also dungeons, and those are fairly challenging and bosses have nifty mechanics.
Expect to spend some hours in the normal dungeons, wiping a few times on each boss.
The level 50 version is brutally hard tough, like we tried the first boss of the easisest one with my guild, after 15 tries we gave up Laughing Out Loud

And then, 20-man and 40-man raids. The really really really hardcore guilds have strated running those, they are really hard apparently. The boss availables in beta have already fallen, but the last boss of the 20-man (which wasn't available) is still alive.
http://www.wildstar-progress.com/news/
Oh and there is an attunement for the raid which consist mainly in getting silver medals (time constraint) in adventures and dungeons, and defeat a dozen of world bosses.

For the guest passes... EU and already used mine, sorry Happy

Post #3 · Posted at 2014-06-18 07:00:19pm 9.7 years ago

Offline DevinUp
DevinUp Avatar Member
56 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-04-03

Thanks for the reply. I've heard mostly good things about the game, other than a few bugs or poor system performance. I've played WoW, SWTOR, FF:ARR, and GW2, so I think I'll probably give this game a shot at some point. It sounds like there's a lot to check out. I'm trying to get a couple of friends interested enough to try it out with me.
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 2% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-19 03:34:56
This page took 0.005 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language