Logo

[SM5] Themers should use new Error Reporting.

Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #21 · Posted at 2014-07-24 06:55:45pm 9.7 years ago

Offline AJ 187
AJ 187 Avatar Member
130 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2008-10-14

"retired"

Last updated: 2014-07-24 06:57pm
Quote: raoh
I would love to simply go with that last option if there were more DDR themes than a DDR 5th mix theme by him (is there? I looked and there doesn't seem to be).

Only on my hard drive, sadly. (They need some more work before they can be released to the public.)

Projects include DDR MAX2 and friends (EuroMIX2 included), a DDR Extreme theme that shakesoda started porting, and an Ultramix theme that I'm stalled on.

Post #22 · Posted at 2014-08-27 09:15:31pm 9.6 years ago

Offline Kyzentun
Kyzentun Avatar Member
3,209 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-20

"I'm honestly pissed off."

Last updated: 2014-08-27 09:15pm
Next build will have full support for Three Key Navigation in the default theme.
A new pref has been created ("ThreeKeyNavigation") for controlling this, which causes the option screen to insert a "nextrow" element at the beginning of each row for moving the cursor down.
The "ArcadeOptionsNavigation" preference should be set to "Arcade Style" in three key mode.

Better BG fitting support added.
Go to the service options menu and choose "Set BG Fit Mode" and you will see this screen:
http://i.imgur.com/kvfOm8Al.png
This screen shows how a bg will be distorted with each setting and the setting should affect bgs in all themes.
Some themes may not have the "Set BG Fit Mode" option in the service options menu. The option can also be set from the "Appearance Options" section under "BG Fit Mode". If it's not there, you'll have to switch to the default theme to set the option, or edit %APPDATA%/StepMania 5.0/Save/Preferences.ini directly and set "BackgroundFitMode" to "CoverDistort", "CoverPreserve", "FitInside", "FitInsideAvoidLetter", or "FitInsideAvoidPillar".
silenttype01: Kyzentun is never harsh. He says it how it is.

GENERATION 24: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 15% · Database: 24% · Server Time: 2024-04-25 11:35:13
This page took 0.002 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language