Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2014-05-12 06:30:30pm 9.9 years ago

Offline Quadrasputnik
Quadrasputnik Avatar Banned
191 Posts
Netherlands
Reg. 2013-07-18

Game Center Nickname: Bravelion765
A few weeks ago I heard about this arcade game called Rhythmvaders. Since I´m a dedicated Groove Coaster player, I can tell that Rhythmvaders is a different name for Groove Coaster: Arcade Edition, a game that I´ve been looking forward to since febuary last year. The site (http://rhythmvaders.com/) looks like the renewed GCARC website from November 2013 minus the location button and the menu at the top, and I don´t know if it´s out already or if it still needs to be made. Does anyone know anything about Rhythmvaders? I only know that it is a localization of Groove Coaster: Arcade Edition
Nu Heat is Max Headroom.

Post #2 · Posted at 2014-05-12 06:35:13pm 9.9 years ago

Offline T.KAZ3-1
T.KAZ3-1 Avatar Member
93 Posts
Hong Kong
Reg. 2014-03-26

Last updated: 2014-05-12 06:37pm
Rhythmvaders is officially installed in Hong Kong and Taiwan in many arcade centers already.
(and everyone is too lazy to call it Rhythmvaders. We just call it Groove Coaster)

There are some songs, due to license issues, that are not there though. But the interface, gameplay, etc. is basically the same as Groove Coaster AC.

The server is somehow linked to the Japan server as the ranking is shown as worldwide ranking,
and somehow not linked as we can't use any of the online features.
Currently focusing on maimai, solely because KONAMI is just stupid in the console systems.
Scratch that, Taiko is finally coming to Hong Kong!

iidx: 十段(10thDan) 80%
pop'n music: passing all 47 except Evans
GITADORA Guitarfreaks: 7500

Post #3 · Posted at 2014-05-13 01:12:51pm 9.9 years ago

Offline Quadrasputnik
191 Posts
Netherlands
Reg. 2013-07-18

Quote: T.KAZ3-1
Rhythmvaders is officially installed in Hong Kong and Taiwan in many arcade centers already.
(and everyone is too lazy to call it Rhythmvaders. We just call it Groove Coaster)

There are some songs, due to license issues, that are not there though. But the interface, gameplay, etc. is basically the same as Groove Coaster AC.

The server is somehow linked to the Japan server as the ranking is shown as worldwide ranking,

What online features? Can we still use our NESiCA cards? Also, what is an IC card?

Also, I would like to know if Rhythmvaders is playable in Europe.
Nu Heat is Max Headroom.

Post #4 · Posted at 2014-05-13 03:37:58pm 9.9 years ago

Offline T.KAZ3-1
T.KAZ3-1 Avatar Member
93 Posts
Hong Kong
Reg. 2014-03-26

Last updated: 2014-05-13 03:41pm
Quote: Quadrasputnik

What online features? Can we still use our NESiCA cards? Also, what is an IC card?

The IC card is the same as NESiCA card
but then you can't link your card to a NESiCA account (or a pre-existing NESiCA account),
so if you've lost your NESiCA card, then it would be very disastrous.

I don't know exactly what online features you can do for Groove Coaster, but you just can't link your card to an account like in KONAMI right now. Perhaps the international server is under development? IDK.

Basically, if there are Rhythmvaders consoles in Europe, you can play them.
I only know about Hong Kong and Taiwan, so sorry.
Currently focusing on maimai, solely because KONAMI is just stupid in the console systems.
Scratch that, Taiko is finally coming to Hong Kong!

iidx: 十段(10thDan) 80%
pop'n music: passing all 47 except Evans
GITADORA Guitarfreaks: 7500

Post #5 · Posted at 2014-05-13 08:01:32pm 9.9 years ago

Offline Quadrasputnik
191 Posts
Netherlands
Reg. 2013-07-18

Quote: Quadrasputnik

The IC card is the same as NESiCA card
but then you can't link your card to a NESiCA account (or a pre-existing NESiCA account),
so if you've lost your NESiCA card, then it would be very disastrous.

I don't know exactly what online features you can do for Groove Coaster, but you just can't link your card to an account like in KONAMI right now. Perhaps the international server is under development? IDK.

Basically, if there are Rhythmvaders consoles in Europe, you can play them.
I only know about Hong Kong and Taiwan, so sorry.

You can still unlock new music tracks, right? Also, since the IC Card can't be linked to an account, does that mean that I don't have to register the card? I can just get a card and play right away?
Nu Heat is Max Headroom.
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-18 05:58:58
This page took 0.006 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language