Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2014-03-27 07:25:53pm 10 years ago

Offline Quadrasputnik
Quadrasputnik Avatar Banned
191 Posts
Netherlands
Reg. 2013-07-18

Game Center Nickname: Bravelion765
About a week ago, I made a forum post asking what Edit Chart was the hardest for Snow Goose. I couldn't find anything, so I decided to make my own Edit Chart.

I call my chart: EXTRACHART.
There is no space because of the 10 character limit.

I made the chart so that the markers will come at an unpredictable pace. About 1000 markers, Half of the chart consisting of fast tapping, and the other half consisting of difficult patterns. Accept the fact that nobody can Full Combo this brutal beast.

http://jubeat-lab.game.konami.jp/aqq/contents/p/fumen_detail.jsp?sid=93243592

ARE YOU READY FOR A CHALLENGE?
Nu Heat is Max Headroom.

Post #2 · Posted at 2014-03-27 08:18:07pm 10 years ago

Offline Max
Max Avatar Member+
8,111 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-05

Nintendo Network ID: maxninja1143DS Friend Code: 392661848995Game Center Nickname: maxninja114
"Charlie isn't real"
Well, it definitely is hard.

Would not want to play it again though, as much a challenge the chart may seem to be, there isn't anything that intices me to keep going for the chart. If anythng this would feel more like an 11 or 12 if jubeat had that rating, but there's just something about it that doesn't make me want to keep trying to even pass this song. It was definitely synced well but because of the pace of the song (as well as the timing of the window between when to press and when to not press) the chart just becomes a mess of taps and randomized chords (basically whatever those notes are called that have you press more than 4 notes at the same time in different variations, example would be the Yoshitaka 'cross' from JOMANDA EXT and the 'H' in I'm So Happy EXT). If you like a super hard ass song, then this would be a challenge, but if you want a 'consistently' hard song, then steer away.

Also, you made a thread asking about a really hard chart, then you made another thread with your own chart. You could have just posted this on that exact same thread and renamed it or simply left it the same, just bumped it up since you are still talking about the same topic only you have a chart this time around.
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 4% · Database: 8% · Server Time: 2024-04-19 07:55:34
This page took 0.002 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language