Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2014-03-14 12:57:01am 10 years ago

Offline travelsonic
travelsonic Avatar Member
190 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2006-10-18

Last updated: 2014-03-14 01:10am
EDIT: Sorry, wrong forum - please, someone with the ability to move the thread, please do so to the correct forums. Laughing Out Loud

I am hoping to extract as much as I can graphically [and muscic/video perhaps] in the PSX and Arcade games [and PS2 games] specifically for Stepmania SSC theming* - but I think I can get more than I currently can with just the compressed TIM finder SaxxionPike made long ago, but alas I can't find this utility ANYWHERE - dead links galore. Does anyone still have it?

* the other intent is to potentially see if I can figure stuff out insofar as porting graphics from one mix to another. I'm already figuring out potential means of doing this for music in PS2 mixes - and am looking at the VB2RIP program's source [it is open source after all] in hopes of being able to reverse the process - and turn a wav file of the same bitrate and format as what gets extracted with vb2rip back into the correct audio format and overwriting like-sized audio in the game files with the new audio as a means of putting in custom music. I've also already figured out other little things about the DDR game engine - which I've been slowly documenting.

Post #2 · Posted at 2014-03-15 06:03:02am 10 years ago

Offline Byte
Byte Avatar Member
68 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-08-20

"HEADPHONE PARTY is best party"
http://www.mediafire.com/download/t4sdzabio6iwo8c/bemediaripper222.rar

Try that; It's an older version (2.2.2), but you might be able to get some use of out it.
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-19 11:32:10
This page took 0.004 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language