Post #1 · Posted at 2014-02-23 01:14:38pm 10 years ago

Offline TheDarkness
TheDarkness Avatar Member
17 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-02-23

Nintendo Network ID: Alex3113603DS Friend Code: 1865-0112-3336
"busy killing a keyboard"
So last summer I went to the brand new Dave & Busters, and to my surprise, they had a Fiesta 2 cab. It was pretty fun playing on it, and I had loads of fun. The next time I went, I brought a USB, so I could save stats and also maintain a profile. However, when I tried inserting it (which it got in), nothing happened. No PIUXXXX or anything like that. Just nothing. I played through all my songs and nothing happened.

Is it possible that Dave and Busters disabled USBs? I don't even know if that's possible though. I got a good score on a lot of songs, and I didn't see any local high score entries (If that's even possible at all).

My USB drive may have been not compatible though, because the last time I went, I used this:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31mf1XoQ7DL.jpg

It didn't seem like something people would support, so that could have been it.

I however, have a new USB drive. It's a Kingston DataTraveler G3, with 16 GB memory. I know I have enough space, so I'll use that USB next time this summer. But if it isn't about compatibility, and if it isn't about disabling features, what could it be? Did I not have enough space? Were the USB slots broken?

Or somehow do they mystically have to install drivers. If so, that's really dumb.

Also, a secondary question is:
HOW THE FUCK DO I CHANGE MY AVATAR ON THE PUMP IT UP SITE.
I've clicked on them, dragged them around, but nothing gives. I'm stuck with the default avatar, so I can't do much of anything. Even OTHERS are having the same problem. And I've tried it on every browser, even IE. But it didn't budge.

Please answer these questions, because I want my stats saved and I at least want to be able to customize my profile.
just some guy that plays games lol why do you care

Post #2 · Posted at 2014-02-23 01:55:24pm 10 years ago

Offline Lirodon
Lirodon Avatar Member
813 Posts
Canada
Reg. 2009-01-14

Nintendo Network ID: liroxiiv3DS Friend Code: 3196-5274-6831
"canadian red-haired ninja"

Last updated: 2014-02-23 01:56pm
Fiesta requires some funky, proprietary USB drive. I don't know why.

Or did this change?

Post #3 · Posted at 2014-02-23 04:29:25pm 10 years ago

Offline desujangs
desujangs Avatar Member
47 Posts
Indonesia
Reg. 2010-02-26

"tfw no ddr"
- fiesta/2 don't need proprietary usb drive
- there is a trick to change your avatar: open this link after you logged in [ my.piugame.com/avatar_ok.html?community_no=&avatar= ] with a number (1-234) after "avatar="
- If no usb is detected, that means the usb port is not configured yet. It can be done from operators menu by plugging the USB to the desired port and then detect it from there. (If nothing happened at detection process, it means the usb port is broken...)

Post #4 · Posted at 2014-02-24 01:16:13am 10 years ago

Offline TheDarkness
17 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-02-23

Quote: desujangs
- there is a trick to change your avatar: open this link after you logged in [ my.piugame.com/avatar_ok.html?community_no=&avatar= ] with a number (1-234) after "avatar="
- If no usb is detected, that means the usb port is not configured yet. It can be done from operators menu by plugging the USB to the desired port and then detect it from there. (If nothing happened at detection process, it means the usb port is broken...)

Thanks a lot!

However, on the subject of getting to the operator's menu:
I'm not a employee, so do I just ask one of the employees to do it? I'm pretty sure they have no idea what to do with the machine, though...

Post #5 · Posted at 2014-02-24 06:15:03am 10 years ago

Offline desujangs
desujangs Avatar Member
47 Posts
Indonesia
Reg. 2010-02-26

"tfw no ddr"

Last updated: 2014-02-24 01:34pm
Quote: TheDarkness

Thanks a lot!

However, on the subject of getting to the operator's menu:
I'm not a employee, so do I just ask one of the employees to do it? I'm pretty sure they have no idea what to do with the machine, though...

of course.

if they need some instructions Go to "USB DRIVE" from the operator's menu, plug a usb drive and then select "PLAYER 1" or "PLAYER 2" respectively for each port.

edit: don't plug two drives at the same time since it could be confusing to configure

Post #6 · Posted at 2014-02-24 06:51:44am 10 years ago

Offline TheDarkness
17 Posts
United States
Reg. 2014-02-23

of course.

if they need some instructions Go to "USB DRIVE" from the operator's menu, plug a usb drive and then select "PLAYER 1" or "PLAYER 2" respectively for each port.

Thanks again, plus I probably should bring a system update because they probably haven't gotten one since they opened =3=
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 4% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-19 02:31:32
This page took 0.007 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language