Ashura96 Avatar Member+
2,805 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-13

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8981-1256Game Center Nickname: Ashura_96
"shakeitdon'tbreakit"
Quote: Willards KA PA
What comes around goes around.

Well, we have seen Konami fight this by locking out older versions of the app from accessing the store, since most cracked versions aren't the most recent...or sometimes even close to recent.

I have one friend who hasn't bothered to find a new crack (granted he is on iOS5, and there may not be an option) so he's missed out on a shitload of songs and also jubeat Lab and Reflec Beat limelight theme.

Post #22 · Posted at 2014-02-07 12:56:21pm 10.2 years ago

Offline gene2008
gene2008 Avatar Member
277 Posts
Mexico
Reg. 2009-07-15

Game Center Nickname: Jess2008albarn
Quote: Willards KA PA
That's not helping at all. Don't be a shameless bastard and illegally download the songs. Filthy disgusting thieves.

Relax man I don't have those hacks, and you are very rude to say that, I've said that that was information that I found on internet.

By the way my Idevice is not jailbroken!

Post #23 · Posted at 2014-02-07 02:15:42pm 10.2 years ago

Offline Max
Max Avatar Member+
8,111 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-05

Nintendo Network ID: maxninja1143DS Friend Code: 392661848995Game Center Nickname: maxninja114
"Charlie isn't real"

Last updated: 2014-02-07 02:17pm
So would it still be wrong if I said I got my songs through jailbreak on the Japanese iOS side yet I have paid (and will pay) for all packs on jukebeat/Reflec Beat+? Konami's still getting my money, and even though I have the option of just ripping the songs for free on the US apps, I choose not to so as to support that side of the globe.

It seems this thread is going to turn into a piracy vs. Non-piracy debate, so if to reinstate the point of this thread: Yes, you can buy Japanese packs but only through websites as listed from the first page by means of gift cards.

Post #24 · Posted at 2014-02-07 03:05:54pm 10.2 years ago

Offline Renespectre
Renespectre Avatar Member
28 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2012-04-01

Would have to agree with Max as the only 100% surefire method would be to get the japanese itunes gifts cards through the websites. I have no explanation or found a method for why I'm able to bypass this so it must be a glitch? But I sure as hell know I'm not doing anything illegal and I'm still supporting the game.

I know when I started using my japanese itunes cards initially I wanted clear out my balance to zero (so I could buy US apps from the app store - wouldn't let me switch back until balance was 0) and to do that I find apps that were worth the value of remaining balance - since song packs didn't divide evenly into itunes card value amount.

Current specs of my hardware:
I have an unhacked/unjailbroken Ipad 2 with the latest ios and itunes on windows, and latest versions of jubeat and reflec beat plus.

Looked on the internet and the only other people with similar cases as mine are ohaiiman and this other post:
http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/viewthread.php?threadid=4316&page=28 see post #551

Also I don't know why people are giving me negative ratings and calling the appstore police on me; I am following the forums rules with my posts and not being a shithead Cool, certainly not doing anything illegal or promotoing piracy, just sharing my experiences, thats all.

Post #25 · Posted at 2014-02-27 03:57:42am 10.1 years ago

Offline kinjishi896
kinjishi896 Avatar Member
28 Posts
Canada
Reg. 2014-01-06

I've been able to buy the japanese packs from Jubeat Plus store using Canadian currency. ($5.99+taxes)

You guys do realise you can change region with your own account?

These steps are for the people who uses iOS devices and wishes to download Jubeat Plus or other games that aren't available in their regions on the japanese app store.

*IMPORTANT: Before doing this, make sure your account's currency is empty otherwise you won't be able to change region.*

- 1.Go in the app store, scroll down and tap on your Apple ID then press on View apple ID

- 2.Now the store should ask for your password, enter it, once done you should see Country/Region among the options, tap it.

- 3.Here's the big step. (Really simple)
Now the app will ask you to change Country or region, choose the store you wish to change to, agree with the terms of service,
now you should see your own personal infos. All you have to do is to choose your prefecture and enter a valid zipcode/postal code that is of course related to it, those are the only things you need to do. Once everything is entered press next to proceed, congrats you may now navigate through JP app store without the need to make another account for it.

* Here's a link for the postal codes of Japan http://homepage1.nifty.com/tabotabo/pzips/jp_post_zip.htmk *

-If you wish to use your own currency in Jubeat Plus, simply change back the Country/region to your own. Instead of showing the prices in ¥ 500(?) it should be converted into $5.99 each packs, for me that's how it shows up. Now, go buy an iTune card and you should be set.

*IMPORTANT* : By the way if you ever decide to use your credit card, because you don't have enough money left an error should occur after the purchase. There is no need to worry, your pack was purchased, but the only thing you should do before going back into the in-game store is change back your payment method to none. By not doing this I think i paid for the same music pack twice if I refer to what was on my bill 3 months.

Hopefully those informations should be helpful, if someone can reformulate what I said in a more simple way you may do so, since my English isn't perfect. It's not my native language since I mostly speak French most of the time, anyway.

Post #26 · Posted at 2014-02-27 04:15:25am 10.1 years ago

Offline RevAddict5
RevAddict5 Avatar Member
751 Posts
United States
Reg. 2013-06-10

"Bigger avatars when?"

Last updated: 2014-02-27 04:17am
Can I buy packs for jubeat plus with USD? Whenever I sign into my US iTunes account, the currency for songs changes to USD.

It's also easier to use it for me as opposed to yen.

Post #27 · Posted at 2014-02-27 04:22:32am 10.1 years ago

Offline Ashura96
Ashura96 Avatar Member+
2,805 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-13

"shakeitdon'tbreakit"
You have to do the complicated process posted above you.
Otherwise doing the separate account method won't allow you to buy song packs in your local currency because your account doesn't "own" the app.

Post #28 · Posted at 2014-02-27 04:29:08am 10.1 years ago

Offline kinjishi896
kinjishi896 Avatar Member
28 Posts
Canada
Reg. 2014-01-06

Last updated: 2014-02-27 04:30am
Normally yes you should be able to buy x desired pack with USD if the packs show up in USD.

That's how it works for me and honestly I find it weird that some people here are unable to buy the japanese packs.

*EDIT* Well basically what the poster above me just said.

I downloaded Jubeat Plus in September 2013 and since then I never had any trouble buying music packs from it using Canadian currencies since the ¥ were converted in $ once I go back into my region.

Post #29 · Posted at 2014-02-27 04:32:17am 10.1 years ago

Offline Ashura96
Ashura96 Avatar Member+
2,805 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-13

"shakeitdon'tbreakit"
Again, you have to change the region on your own account (not make a new on for JP) for this to work...and then switch back.
Have fun changing your address multiple times.
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 8% · Database: 8% · Server Time: 2024-04-19 21:43:20
This page took 0.009 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language