Post #1 · Posted at 2013-10-21 05:52:12pm 10.4 years ago

Offline razer922
razer922 Avatar Member
55 Posts
United States
Reg. 2013-01-28

"HAPPY X3 WE FIXED IT"

Last updated: 2014-01-27 09:27pm
I've got a few different IIDX spreadsheet books that condense info from significant sites such as Clickagain, Textage, and Bemaniwiki into an easily readable source, and I figure some of you might get some use out of this, so here we are.

First, these two spreadsheet books contain ratings from the website Clickagain, which individually rates every song Level 8 or higher on a seperate scale, based on how difficult the song is to clear. This allows for players who may be having trouble with a level to find some easier songs in that folder, or possibly songs to break into a higher level. Level 8 through Level 11 are rated on a scale of 1-10, while Level 12 is rated on a scale of 1-15. In addition, each song has separate ratings for Normal clear and Hard clear.

With that said, here's the spreadsheet book with all charts (CURRENTLY OUT OF DATE), and here's one with only current Arcade version charts (updated 1/22/2014). Each has a seperate page for each level, plus separate pages for Normal clear and Hard clear.

The next two are spreadsheet books containing every IIDX AC 段位認定 course from the most recent version (SPADA) all the way down to 10th style. There's two separate versions, one for SP and one for DP. These follow the standard formatting Bemaniwiki has used for dani nintei courses since DJ Troopers. For anything older than the current version, the original ratings of each song as of that version are shown, as opposed to more recent ratings. In addition, for versions older than HAPPY SKY, their original rating scale is followed. For example, the IIDX RED courses are all shown with their original ratings, on the original scale of 1 to 8+.

Here's the 段位認定 SP, and here's the 段位認定 DP.

For those of you looking for another opinion on level 12 songs, here's the 2ch ☆12 ranking sheet. This ranks all currently available level 12 charts on a scale from F to S+, with a white star to note that this is the general difficulty for most players, or a black star to note that difficulty is variable, usually because of a chart that will make it easier for some and harder for others. Scratch-heavy sections, BPM changes, scale-heavy sections, charge notes, and other things can cause a song to receive a black star rank.

I will try to keep each of these regularly updated with new information.

Post #2 · Posted at 2013-10-22 01:47:51am 10.4 years ago

Offline Ebisu
Ebisu Avatar Member
232 Posts
Chile
Reg. 2007-11-10

This looks super useful!! Thanks!

Now my clear of Koi Suru Uchuu Sensou Another is more awesome (I can't say the same for A, Colors and Ristaccia hahaha xD)
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2397/wfbno.jpghttp://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/User%20Names/Ebisu.png

Post #3 · Posted at 2013-10-23 07:31:48pm 10.4 years ago

Offline prettyboi
prettyboi Avatar Member
20 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2012-12-08

thanks for this!

Post #4 · Posted at 2014-01-22 05:00:09pm 10.1 years ago

Offline razer922
razer922 Avatar Member
55 Posts
United States
Reg. 2013-01-28

"HAPPY X3 WE FIXED IT"

Last updated: 2014-02-23 06:02am
Okay, it's been a while but I've finally had time to get some updates on the IIDX sheets in. I just finished updating the AC only sheets, so those now include the remaining ratings for Tricoro unlock songs, as well as the first wave of Spada songs. Plus, the 段位認定 SP and DP sheets now contain 7kyu (5kyu for DP) through 10dan for Spada. Those will be updated when Kaiden is available.

For the time being, the AC only sheet includes the songs that were removed in SPADA. I know some arcades are still on tricoro here in the US, and I will be thinking over what to do about possibly removing those from the AC only lists. I also still need to update the All Charts sheet with Spada ratings as well as listing songs that have been removed, so that has been marked as "out of date".

EDIT (1/27): I realized I had never posted one of my other sheets here, so here's the 2ch ☆12 ranking sheet. This ranks all currently available level 12 charts on a scale from F to S+, with a white star to note that this is the general difficulty for most players, or a black star to note that difficulty is variable, usually because of a chart that will make it easier for some and harder for others. Scratch-heavy sections, BPM changes, scale-heavy sections, charge notes, and other things can cause a song to receive a black star rank.

EDIT (2/22): The 段位認定 SP and DP sheets for SPADA now contain 9dan and 10dan information. I've been working on a CS version of the 段位認定 SP/DP sheets, and I'm thinking that will be my next update.

Post #5 · Posted at 2015-02-26 08:25:12pm 9 years ago

Offline RavensWings
RavensWings Avatar Member
11 Posts
Canada
Reg. 2015-02-18

Fantastic resources! My only question; Is anyone in possession of, or willing to make a similar chart for 7's? The one provided above only contains 8+'s and I'm not quite at that level yet.
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 5% · Database: 8% · Server Time: 2024-03-19 05:56:17
This page took 0.006 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language