Logo

Koei Warriors Games (Warriors Orochi, Samurai Warriors, Dynasty Warriors, and One Piece)

Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2013-10-11 08:46:40am 10.4 years ago

Offline soldierboi159
soldierboi159 Avatar Member
52 Posts
United States
Reg. 2013-09-01

Nintendo Network ID: LuNeTakaneko3DS Friend Code: 0473-8098-4544Game Center Nickname: soldierboi159
"Bored."
Is this a dupe or in the wrong forum. (Koei's usually has been in Sony) I apologize if it is.

Anyone play these hack n' slash game series? Sites will be uploaded soon, on my phone. Confused

Dynasty Warriors is mostly based on Romance of the Three Kingdoms kinda. The game is at its eighth main installment, Dynasty Warriors 8, and an Xtreme Legends expansion is in development.

Samurai Warriors is about the Warring States Period of Japan. The game is at its 3 main installment with the expansions released already. The fourth installment Samurai Warriors 4 is in development and will be released in Japan at its Tenth Anniversary.

Warriors Orochi is a crossover game between the Samurai Warriors Series and the Dynasty Warriors series. The story is made by its own, but has characters from legends, folklore, etc. Such as Yamata no Orochi and Journey to the West.
The game also has collaboration characters from KoeiTecmo franchises such as Bladestorm and Ninja Gaiden. The game is currently at its third main installment and third expansion, Musou Orochi 2 Ultimate (Japan so far).

Another one is One Piece: Pirate Warriors. Like the title, the theme is One Piece. The story isn't canon and it's after the timeskip. Tecmo Koei worked with Namco Bandai on the series and is on its second main installment, One Piece Pirate Warriors 2

I can post news onto here. Or I can send you to a forum about a ton of these types of games!

Full credits to the Koei Warriors Forums if you want me to send news about developing games.

Discuss about the games above or anything TK related here!

Here's my question to you guys, what's your favorite series made by TK?
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 6% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-19 07:57:21
This page took 0.002 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language