First Youtube Channel!

注册账号 登录 Back To Forums

Post #21 · Posted at 2013-04-16 04:55:04am 11 years ago

Offline Drumrush7
Drumrush7 Avatar Member
149 帖子
United States
Reg. 2012-08-04

I need some suggestions I would you would like me to play in the future, and I will get to it eventually.
http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/ddrsig/12236.png?t=1347140153

Post #22 · Posted at 2013-04-16 06:33:22am 11 years ago

Offline Dark Coz
Dark Coz Avatar Member
989 帖子
United States
Reg. 2009-05-14

"It's pronounced See-OH-Zee"

Last updated: 2013-04-16 06:34am
Path of Exile perhaps, since that game hit Open Beta 3 months ago and is a F2P Diablo-style game.

EDIT: Also, try Warframe (note that Game Capture on Open Broadcaster Software will crash Warframe).
http://card.exophase.com/2/0/10369.png

Post #23 · Posted at 2013-05-01 04:01:28am 11 years ago

Offline Drumrush7
Drumrush7 Avatar Member
149 帖子
United States
Reg. 2012-08-04

Last updated: 2013-05-01 04:01am
Duke Nukem forever got re-released under a new mod for Duke 3D, and it doesn't suck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbcNofUAeDg&feature=youtu.be

Check out how you can get the mod by visiting my channel and checking out the gameplay.

Feel free to like the gameplay, comment, and subscribe to my channel for future content.

Also feel free to check out my Twitter, and Twitch channels, as well as my Youtube in my signature below.
||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||
||||||||
||||||
||||
||

Post #24 · Posted at 2013-05-04 03:50:26pm 10.9 years ago

Offline patorikku91
patorikku91 Avatar Member
72 帖子
United States
Reg. 2012-11-24

"The original ziv duck"

Last updated: 2013-05-04 03:55pm
Honestly, the only thing I have to say is stop being so overenthusiastic. You say you want a style all your own and yet you're acting like PewDiePie, Tobuscus, and ChugaaConroy all at once. Enthusiasm only goes so far until it finally loses its luster and starts becoming less appealing.

Suggestions: Get a couple of emulators and download a couple emulations and record them. Bandicam is good if you have a cracked version. I forget where I got mine at but... The point is, be yourself. Got it? I'm by no means trying to be a complete and total downer. I'm just giving constructive criticism is all.

ALSO:

If you want to play a game, just play it. None of that "IF I GET TO 1000 SUBSCRIBERS I'LL PLAY THIS GAME" sort of thing. Play the game. People don't usually like new people making incentives like that. 1000 just seems really... Unrealistic. No offense. Just play whatever and people will gradually get to know you. As I said in your 10th sub video too, friends are a good way to get on the map as well.
Quote: Telperion
@TaroNuke Vopsi, Mopsi, and Cottontail
Quote: Silverhawke
patorikku91: the original ZIv duck

Post #25 · Posted at 2013-05-05 12:30:25am 10.9 years ago

Offline Drumrush7
Drumrush7 Avatar Member
149 帖子
United States
Reg. 2012-08-04

Thanks for the advice, and I'll take your word.

I'm sorry I've been acting all overenthusiastic on my channel, I just don't know how people would to adjust to me.

I don't really have much of a social life, and it does kind of show in my videos.

Thank you for using construtive criticism as it would really help me in the future of my videos, and the fact that I've just started out, and have been really inconsistent.

My life has been confusing and frustrating so far as I really haven't been happy since I became an adult, and real life won't even accept me for a job.

I guess I'm trying too hard to be someone I'm not without even knowing it yet.

Right now, I need to get my act together and really do something for myself instead of the community for now like you said.

There have been a few games I've wanted to play lately, but haven't really found a way to approach them.

Thank you for letting me know where I should go with this.

If people open up to me, then they will. I won't force it upon them to sub unnecessarly for the sake of getting recognized.

Over time, I will mature, and become my own kind of Let's Player.

Drumrush out.

Post #26 · Posted at 2013-05-05 02:52:41am 10.9 years ago

Offline Sigrev2
Sigrev2 Avatar Member+
4,171 帖子
United States
Reg. 2009-10-17

Nintendo Network ID: Sigrev2Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2884-7660-37993DS Friend Code: 3883-7652-3160
"suffering from success"
Alright, I'm going to be honest here, and this is gonna take a minute. Not digging the content.
For starters, I hate creepypasta gameplay videos. They provide nothing of worth or value, and they all are essentially the same thing. It gets boring watching/hearing people getting scared after a while. I'm not saying ''don't do them'', because if it's something you want to do, I'm not going to be an prick and tell you not to do that. But if you're only playing those games because other people want you to play them or because you know you'll get views *cough*Tobuscus*cough*PewDiePie*cough*Smosh*cough*AzuriteReaction*cough*, I highly recommend a change of scene. That stuff gets old really quickly, and if you ONLY do what a select few people ask you to do (especially if they are games that have been played ad infinitum like the creepypasta games, Happy Wheels, Amnesia, Facade, and the newest craze thanks to Cr1TiKal, Surgeon Simulator), your fanbase and view-count will drop. Fast.
Secondly, whether it's been said before or not, be yourself. I watched a few of your videos, and I see what is essentially the same behavior I've seen dozens upon dozens of times from other YouTubers. The energetic, hyper, always uppity attitude shtick wasn't amusing when I saw it spew from chuggaaconroy, SlimKirby (Thankfully, he doesn't really act like that anymore), NintendoCapriSun, or MegaFreak400, and with this new batch of LPers (each one more nauseating than the last; looking at you Game Grumps, Josh Jepson, and Lucahjin), it's only getting more and more annoying, more and more nauseating, and more and more uninteresting. Be yourself. Please. Don't try to amass their audience. Don't try to be an expy of another LPer. Be yourself. I cannot emphasize this enough.
Third, I really recommend not using custom thumbnails for your videos. Whether you see it as just my pet peeve, I see it as an annoying gimmick. It's a really cheap tactic, and I just want to smash my head into my computer every time I see it. Not just from you; from every YouTuber I see utilizing this tactic. It screams ''YouTube View Whore''. You're not going to lose interest for your video just because you don't have a flashy thumbnail for it. A movie poster doesn't convey the actual content of the movie. An album cover doesn't express the same experience as the actual content of the album.
It's your channel. I'm not asking to run it for you, and I'm not asking you to change every detail about your content. But, I would really recommend at least taking into consideration these points. As someone who has been around on YouTube since the start, I've seen acts like you come and go. And I don't want to see that happen to you. You have the intellect and the ingenuity to make quality entertainment.
Unsubscribed, for now.
For your health. Smile

Post #27 · Posted at 2013-05-05 03:16:15am 10.9 years ago

Offline patorikku91
patorikku91 Avatar Member
72 帖子
United States
Reg. 2012-11-24

"The original ziv duck"
Quote: AnonyWolf
*long quote that I'm not at liberty to re-quote*

You, sir, have said what I wanted to say with my last post.
Quote: Telperion
@TaroNuke Vopsi, Mopsi, and Cottontail
Quote: Silverhawke
patorikku91: the original ZIv duck
注册账号 登录 Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 4% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-30 20:06:10
This page took 0.008 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: chinesesimplified
Reset Theme & Language