Logo

Using Acceleration during online gameplay.

Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2013-02-26 09:10:57pm 11.1 years ago

Offline xin
xin Avatar Member
16 Posts
Malaysia
Reg. 2012-04-22

"生活の境界線、および死の間。"

Last updated: 2013-02-26 09:10pm
I would like to know if there's a method allowing these options to be used during online because I kept getting crashed with "Invalid Parameter/s" whenever I tried leaving them on.

Guess I'll just have to be more specific about my post then.

Here's a video that I've recently uploaded to my Youtube's account. As you can see, I was using Acceleration(Boost, Brake, Wave) and Hide(Dark). To be honest, this is actually my usual setup everytime I played StepMania.

Video was taken on Wednesday, ‎6 ‎February, ‎2013, ‏‎10:50:32 PM, using StepMania 5 Alpha 3.

http://i.imgur.com/73ZQcqf.jpg
Now here's a screenshot of me playing this song "normally" without those Accelerations. Somehow I survived until the end of the song after several attempts(yes I died a whole lot -.-) but take a look at the result. Such huge difference, right?

Screenshot was taken on Tuesday, ‎26 ‎February, ‎2013, ‏‎7:54:15 PM, using StepMania 5 Beta 1.

What I'm trying to say is, it's hard for me to "read" the flow of the notes without using Acceleration. So, is it even possible or is there any method/trick for me to use them without crashing the game(during online)? Sorry for being such a weirdo .________.
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 8% · Server Time: 2024-04-16 04:55:19
This page took 0.004 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language