Offline xXMokou98Xx
xXMokou98Xx Avatar Member
2,461 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-07-07

Nintendo Network ID: pinkscones
"meme school"
Quote: -Viper-
What is the darkest and most traumatizing thing you've ever experienced?

I think my first seizure was traumatizing simply because it came without warning and I had no idea what was going on. I think I woke up in the hospital like 3 hours after it happened, and I was scared since I didn't know where I was.
Yiss ©Ayumi Promotions, 2012
http://imgur.com/Gly172P.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/alUsLeu.jpg

Post #62 · Posted at 2012-12-15 09:46:50pm 11.3 years ago

Offline Spirit of Nightmare
Spirit of Nightmare Avatar Member
2,719 Posts
Sweden
Reg. 2007-12-19

"Focul tău nu ne mai încălzește"
Quote: -Viper-

@ All: What is the darkest and most traumatizing thing you've ever experienced?

In my case... There's a tie. Between when my father died (2010), and an other experience when an affiliate of mine threatened me, after finding out that I'd been a witness to his criminal activities.
Quote: Quickman
hot diggity shit nightmare you cheeky bastard

Post #63 · Posted at 2012-12-15 10:38:30pm 11.3 years ago

Offline Max
Max Avatar Member+
8,111 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-05

Nintendo Network ID: maxninja1143DS Friend Code: 392661848995Game Center Nickname: maxninja114
"Charlie isn't real"

Last updated: 2012-12-15 10:38pm
Quote: Silverhawke
Death of a loved one.
As well as friends or people I knew that I would have never expected to pass away.

Quote: xXMokou98Xx
I think my first seizure was traumatizing simply because it came without warning and I had no idea what was going on. I think I woke up in the hospital like 3 hours after it happened, and I was scared since I didn't know where I was.
Oh yeah, this wasn't too traumatizing on my end for some strange reason, but I've had a few seizures happen to me when I was very young (around 4 or 5 years old) as well as about a year ago. It is a bit scary not having the ability to control your body as it happens though, so I can understand :/

Post #64 · Posted at 2012-12-17 02:34:50am 11.3 years ago

Offline Nightime
Nightime Avatar Member
1,116 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-10-18
MySpace: d34dm34t
"ARR JOO LEADY??"
Wow. This one's a toss-up.

1. At six, I came home from school to "the primal scene." Except there was a gun to my mom's head, and bloody handprints all over the walls. I was caught running away, tied up with an electrical extension cord (which was plugged in), had a 6-pack forced in my mouth which was duct-taped shut. That much alcohol in a six year old can only do one thing, and you know that thing about milk in the nose? Just imagine where that's going. I was also thrown from a second-story balcony twice that year. Once into the 6' end of a swimming pool where my head hit the bottom, the second time into a bush full of fire ants that immediately swarmed me. Inside of my cavities, too.

I have no idea how I survived all of that.

2. A prankster gift of a taped up freezer bag full of cigarette lighters was given to my folks on Xmas of 2004. We had an electrical short that started a fire in a feather bed in our office. It was right by a fireproof cabinet, which stayed fine, but all of the paper inside still burnt up. Some of this went to a scanner/fax/printer, which then worked it's way to the computer desk that the bag was sitting on - right under a ventilation duct. And the A/C kicked on.

Our house blew up, save for two rooms - the garage that had no A/C duct, and my room, which had it's closed and broken off. Thankfully we were all out and about at the time. Stuff got packed in fire damage/restoration, and the insurance company set my parents and their dogs up in a Residence Inn. I however, was nowhere on the lease, even as a subsidiary, so I got to go homelessly fuck myself - with nothing but a sleeping bag and the clothes on my back - for an entire year.

Actually, it wasn't that bad. Food Stamps and my weird diet kept me eating, I mostly slept during the day in public where nobody would mess with me, travelled around applying for work in the evenings, occasionally couch-crashing and showering at friends' and relatives. It was only a little scary at first, but after that? No burdens, no responsibilities, no pressure, no anything. Matter of fact, I'd hardly ever felt freer! But no DDR/gaming, and it got pretty boring before long. No one really messed with me, but I'm not complaining.

3. I lived half a year in Long Beach. This had it's ups and downs, but I can tell you this much - you never can tell what somebody's packing until it's a little too late. Perfect traps there, seriously! Nice community in general at least.

4. 2009. That whole year. 5 deaths in the family, and all three grandmas hospitalized simultaneously. I was elected to care for the one living in 1975, with no internet, minimal prepaid phone minutes, and a nebulizer that I had to run for her every 4 hours, barely giving me time to walk to the store and back. Also had to do landscaping there, and she's the type that *intentionally* grows ivy walls and thorny shit everywhere. After a month of pure insanity, I FINALLY got my PS2 there, and got REALLY REALLY effing good at Guitar Hero/Rock Band. Oh, and Sonic. By the time it was over, I was failing PARANOiA KCET -clean mix- again... >.<'

5. No-bar passing Pluto The First Heavy. Haven't gotten DEAD END (GROOVE RADAR Special) yet, mostly due to the 1/16 jackhammer jumps. Just... bleah. I rarely bother trying to. They're not fire ants, but pretty close. lol
https://i.imgur.com/C2il3tl.png
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 4% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-19 02:37:00
This page took 0.007 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language