The Truth Hurts! (Rotation 3)

Thread Locked Back To Forums

Post #21 · Posted at 2012-12-01 10:58:09am 11.4 years ago

Offline RGTM
RGTM Avatar Moderator+
7,202 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-07-19

Nintendo Network ID: xRGTMxNintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6034-2315-7724Game Center Nickname: xRGTMx
"BBCode Not Allowed"

Last updated: 2012-12-01 10:58am
It's answering time.

Quote: xXMokou98Xx
xRGTMx: How did you get so good with making music, and what would you say is your favorite song you've made, if you had to choose only one?
All it takes is practice. Plus, my basic knowledge of music theory from playing piano and guitar was implemented in my production. As for my favorite song I made, it's a tossup between Cloudsdale EVOLVED and Plasma Storm.

...it's Plasma Storm.

Quote: Braeden47
xRGTMx:
1. Have you ever stepped one of your own songs?
2. Any new EVOLVED songs you are planning?
3. What does RGTM stand for?

All: 1. Would you like to see an X scale 20?
1. Of course!
2. I'm actually in the process of making Philly EVOLVED.
3. xRGTMx is based off my old username, RYgonTM. RG of course stands for Rygon, and the TM stands for "trademark."

A: Not now, but maybe later on, like one or two years. I don't think the DDR universe is ready.

Quote: Telperion
To xRGTMx: If you could collaborate with a Bemani in-house artist on a song to be placed in the next iteration of a Bemani game, who would you collab with, what genre would the result be, and which series (one or more) would it end up in?
*exhales* Man, tough choice. I'd probably go with kors k. The genre might be something dealing with hardcore, and it would be released in IIDX, REFLEC BEAT, and SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH.

Quote: Dogman1227
1. What was your first music game?
DDR 1st. Played it in the Wildwood boardwalk back in 2000.

Quote: CuzcoTheBlocky
I don't know any questions for Viper and xRGTMx. Sorry guys.
AAWWWWW Sad

EDIT/BUMP: Added a link to Plasma Storm in my post.
ZIv Mod Squad: "shark jumpscare"
https://i.imgur.com/YdfMaWU.gif

Post #22 · Posted at 2012-12-01 11:26:24am 11.4 years ago

Offline ~SilverStar~
~SilverStar~ Avatar Member
57 Posts
United States
Reg. 2012-07-31

Quote: xRGTMx
To my four truthful companions:

1) When and why did you join ZIv?
2) How do you perceive life in your conundrums of philosophy?
3) What kind of music do you listen to?
4) What's your favorite movie?
5) Can I have a cookie?

1) I joined ZIv about 4 months ago after Ayumi showed me the site. I figured if she was on here, I guess I should join too and have some fun.
2) I'm just happy to be with people that care for me, as long as I have them life is pretty good.
3) I listen to soft rock and techno mostly. Sometimes pop or rap, but that's in the minority.
4) I absolutely love Lady and the Tramp, it such a great movie Big Grin
5) yes you can

Um.....I can haz hug?

Yes *hugs* XD

Quote: Silvrhawke
1) are you into motorboating
2) done it with ayumi?

1) I'm 50/50 on that, it's nice but i'd rather just cuddle, which I find more enjoyable.
2) Yes, of course it's different when girls do it together, but it's the same emotional feeling.

Quote: Braden47
1. Do you play ITG?

I play ITG sometimes since most arcades around here only have that or a pretty worn out DDR cab. I can pass 12s, 13s i'm getting better at.

What facet of the general perception of LGBTQ+ offends or astounds you the most?

A lot of people just assume that we're a group of people that just want equal rights and we all get along, and that simply isn't true. A lot of members argue whether or not transgender and transsexual couples should be included, and this gets to be an issue, even if it doesn't show. I do my best to try and keep the peace in the local area, I help organize some small meetings so we can discuss these issues openly and without any animosity. Some members also feel like men & women should be of separate groups, and that's another issue that is slowly being resolved so that we can all be an equal in the organization.

My first music game was DDRMAX in 2005. I had never played DDR before then, so I just tried out whatever copy I could find at gamestop. I got addicted to it pretty quickly, and i've stuck with it.

2. Silver, Have you ever visited Starbucks?

I'm actually a cashier at a nearby Starbucks believe it or not. It's a nice place, the customers are pretty nice for the most part and my fellow employees are pretty easygoing as well.

Post #23 · Posted at 2012-12-01 02:16:06pm 11.4 years ago

Offline gameboy573
gameboy573 Avatar Member
428 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-04-19

Nintendo Network ID: SapphonixNintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-3116-0565-80313DS Friend Code: 5301-0228-4706
"Thank you for releasing me!"
CuzcoTheBlocky:
My username everywhere else is gameboy673, and when I created my account on Z-I-v, I decided that, being a Konami music game site, I would change one number and make it gameboy573.

Post #24 · Posted at 2012-12-01 02:48:00pm 11.4 years ago

Offline -Viper-
-Viper- Avatar Member+
2,407 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-10-26

3DS Friend Code: 1091-8797-8693
gameboy573: What's the hardest song you can clear on each bemani game?

~Silverstar~ Who is that in your avatar? She looks nice.

xRGTMx: What Steely Dan songs do you like?

Aegis: What is the most powerful MTG card? Hopefully this doesn't embarrassingly reveal my lack of knowledge for MTG Tongue

Post #25 · Posted at 2012-12-02 01:36:56am 11.4 years ago

Offline silenttype01
silenttype01 Avatar Member+
8,023 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19

"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"
Questions for everyone
1. what are your favorite webcomics?
2. what are your favorite boardgames?

For Viper

When's the next time you'll be updating your blog? :B

Post #26 · Posted at 2012-12-02 02:12:35am 11.4 years ago

Offline Dogman1227
Dogman1227 Avatar Member
236 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-02-27

Nintendo Network ID: Dogman1227
"*no witty comment available* "
To ~SilverStar~:

As someone who has recently realized himself as bisexual, and having only told one friend, how should I handle telling my other friends, and most importantly, my family?

To xRGTMx:

What music program do you use to create your music?
*insert crap bemani joke here*

Post #27 · Posted at 2012-12-02 03:17:08am 11.4 years ago

Offline RGTM
RGTM Avatar Moderator+
7,202 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-07-19

Nintendo Network ID: xRGTMxNintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6034-2315-7724Game Center Nickname: xRGTMx
"BBCode Not Allowed"
Quote: -Viper-
xRGTMx: What Steely Dan songs do you like?
I can pretty much listen to any song by Steely Dan. Truthfully, the question you should be asking is what Creedence Clearwater Revival songs I like.

Quote: silenttype01
Questions for everyone
1. I'm not really into webcomics, but there's one that really got me interested, and that was Questionable Content.
2. I don't know if it counts as a board game, but Apples to Apples. If not, then it's Vampire Hunter. Google it.

To xRGTMx:

What music program do you use to create your music?
FL Studio 9 XXL Producer Edition.

Post #28 · Posted at 2012-12-02 03:22:20am 11.4 years ago

Offline Nightime
Nightime Avatar Member
1,116 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-10-18
MySpace: d34dm34t
"ARR JOO LEADY??"
1. Name 3 DDR songs you're currently trying to pass or improve your score on in particular.
2. What kind of music drives you absolutely nuts - like in the bad way?
3. What's your favorite food group?
4. Name something you like about where you live, and something you dislike about it.
5. Have you played Dark Souls? If so, where are you at, and on what system?
6. Which subforums are on your favorites/frequent posts?
7. What did you ~really~ think about "The Fetish Thread?"

EXTRA STAGE!!

gameboy573: Choose your PokeMon!!

Viper: Which came first, The Chicken Dance, or the egg?

~Silverstar~: How is it that coffee smells SOOO GOOOD ...and then tastes like certified preowned dog food? Xb

xRGTMx: Has musical gaming made it easier to compose music? Has composing music made you better at musical gaming?

Aegis: What's your favorite kind of cookie?

SM MaxX: Why you so lazy? Laughing Out Loud
https://i.imgur.com/C2il3tl.png

Post #29 · Posted at 2012-12-02 03:27:04am 11.4 years ago

Offline -Viper-
-Viper- Avatar Member+
2,407 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-10-26

Last updated: 2012-12-02 03:28am
Questions for everyone

For Viper

When's the next time you'll be updating your blog? :B

1. Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal and 8bit Theatre are my favs. RIP 8bit
2. Chess and Monopoly definitely

Bonus: At the coming of the final age, when the planets are aligned and mythic creatures are rising out of the sea, you will look to the north and see that Viper's Blog has been updated with another trivial Top 15 List of some sort.

Quote: Nighttime
Viper: Which came first, The Chicken Dance, or the egg?

This is a trick question, for the Egg Dance preceeded both of them.

Post #30 · Posted at 2012-12-02 03:42:26am 11.4 years ago

Offline RGTM
RGTM Avatar Moderator+
7,202 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-07-19

"BBCode Not Allowed"
Quote: Nightime
1. Name 3 DDR songs you're currently trying to pass or improve your score on in particular.
4. Name something you like about where you live, and something you dislike about it.

EXTRA STAGE!!

xRGTMx: Has musical gaming made it easier to compose music? Has composing music made you better at musical gaming?
1a. A LOVE LIKE THIS Heavy. Lately, whenever I play this song, I always get 2 greats. No more, no less.
1b. Fascination MAXX Heavy. I passed the song before, but then I got a new record failing on the last step.
1c. V (for EXTREME) Challenge. I'm very close to AAAing this.
2. Any pop song today that sounded like it was commissioned by record labels only to get profit. For example, stuff by Black Eyed Peas.
3. Grain group.
4. I love the community and the heritage in my area. My problem is that the economy here isn't that great.
5. Nop
6. Usually, it's the General Discussion threads.
7. Didn't really think too much about it.

EXTRA: Definitely. Music games were either used as some sort of inspiration or reference.

Post #31 · Posted at 2012-12-02 03:50:16am 11.4 years ago

Offline gameboy573
gameboy573 Avatar Member
428 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-04-19

Nintendo Network ID: SapphonixNintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-3116-0565-80313DS Friend Code: 5301-0228-4706
"Thank you for releasing me!"
-Viper-:
DDR: deltaMAX Difficult
IIDX: Attitude Hyper (I have only played beatmania US PS2)
REFLEC BEAT: Sakura Reflection Hard (I have only played RB+ iOS... on an iPhone)
I have not played any other BEMANI games.

Nightime:
1. I don't play DDR that much, so I don't have any songs I'm trying to improve on.
2. Country.
3. Probably grains.
4. I live in the country in southern Minnesota. I love living in the country, but I hate how our house gets covered by ladybugs every fall. (Right now, though, I'm at college somewhere else)
5. I have not played Dark Souls.
6. My favorite forums listed are "DanceDanceRevolution", "Forum Games", "General Discussion", "Graphics", and "Simfile Discussion".
7. I never went into that thread. I remember seeing it, though, and I just never went in there.
EXTRA STAGE: Believe it or not, I have never played Pokemon. I'll just go with Pikachu.

Post #32 · Posted at 2012-12-02 05:28:43am 11.4 years ago

Offline ~SilverStar~
~SilverStar~ Avatar Member
57 Posts
United States
Reg. 2012-07-31

Last updated: 2012-12-02 05:36am
Who is that in your avatar? She looks nice.

Kafuka Fuura from Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei Smile
I might change my avatar soon though.

1) I like the xkcd comics, they're pretty funny but also require you to think a little.
2) I love playing checkers, it's simple to learn but always fun.

As someone who has recently realized himself as bisexual, and having only told one friend, how should I handle telling my other friends, and most importantly, my family?

It's a delicate process, and the best way to go about it changes from person to person. When I told my parents I was lesbian, I just came out directly and said so, I didnt want to dance around the situation and make things harder. With friends, I think it's a little easier because you can feel a little bit more comfortable and explain yourself clearly without being pressured. Friends are a little more understanding than parents, but if you explain yourself clearly to both and make them understand that it doesn't change who you are as a person, then you should be fine and most everyone will learn to accept your choice.

EXTRA: How is it that coffee smells SOOO GOOOD ...and then tastes like certified preowned dog food? Xb
1) I'm working on passing Anti-matter, Mei, and Tohoku Evolved. I'm not aiming for any particular score, just trying to pass.
2) I guess really generic sounding pop/rap. Sometimes it's like they don't even try to make good music.
3) I love fruits, especially bananas and oranges, but I try to eat a variety whenever possible.
4) I love the city because of the people, there's so many kinds of personalities, and i've managed to be friends with more members of the LGBTQ. I guess I dislike the noise pollution, sometimes it can be too loud for me and it's annoying.
5) Nope, haven't tried it, but it looks cool so maybe sometime in the future I will.
6) Forum Games and General Discussion.
7) I hardly remember, but I know it was rather "unique" XD

EXTRA: It's all in the beans to be honest. The aroma itself is wonderful, but Mother Nature didn't exactly intend on humans making drinks out of her natural pesticide, so the taste is...well, you said it best. Whether or not insects go out on the greatest caffeine high ever from consuming it is still something i'd like to know XD

Post #33 · Posted at 2012-12-02 02:09:06pm 11.4 years ago

Offline Aegis
Aegis Avatar Member
9,371 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-04-16

"."

Last updated: 2012-12-02 02:14pm
Quote: SM MaxX

@Aegis
1. How did you come up with your username?
2. Quite honestly you are probably one of the most interesting characters on ZIv. Would you take that as a compliment or an insult?
3. Any interesting DDR stories?
4. A black guy, a white girl and an asian girl are in a car. What does this mean?
5. Are you somewhat impatient of a person (NOT RELATED TO THE MAKING OF THIS THREAD OR ANYTHING)

1. To be honest, I came in here with no idea what to put as my username...so I went to wikipedia and hit random page after random page. It was about three hours in that I settled between 4 names. They were Gehenna, Aeris, and some other names, but I thought Aegis was more solid and unforgettable (at least to me personally).

2. I'd take that as a compliment. An honor if #1 most interesting, but that's most likely not the case.

3. Interesting DDR stories...I can't pick between 3 in my head and I'll probably reveal them in a future thread about ddr stories and stuff.

4. It means ying and yang are acting out crouching tiger hidden dragon on a car.

5. I'm impatient when it comes to things I kind of care about. This thread (which I kind of cared about mostly because other people were affected by it) was made because I thought it would have been on the best interest of the people and on time. What if a great question would have not popped up (I'm looking at you, hawke) if I didn't make this sooner (or you could have made it sooner, but whatever)?

Quote: Braeden47

1. Do you like the Bemani song Aegis?
All: 1. Would you like to see an X scale 20?

1. I like it 80%. If the song "Aegis" was created before I had thought of a username, then I would have not picked it, if that were the case.
1. I'd like to see it to get it out of the way. Also...to see how far they think we can go (which can't really be true because the bar is high anyway and I think they'd end up with a 19, not a 20).

Aegie: What is your favorite thread ever on ZIv?

I have a lot of favorite threads. Here is #100.
http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/viewthread.php?threadid=5524&page=1

Quote: xRGTMx
To my four truthful companions:

1) When and why did you join ZIv?
2) How do you perceive life in your conundrums of philosophy?
3) What kind of music do you listen to?
4) What's your favorite movie?
5) Can I have a cookie?

1. Check my profile. Why I joined... I have no real good reason. I forgot, to be quite honest. Maybe I was a sucker for the graphics or something (I liked how easily people got frustrated or happy and that to me was the part that made me hit register).

2. Life is good, man.

3. I listen to a lot of kinds of music (surprising, right?), ranging from Classical music to some drum and bass to some techno and house. Just all over the place, really.

4. My favorite movie... I got none. I think there are a lot of good flicks out there and I can't choose a best one since they have different values in them I see that make them great. You can't pick a favorite child (ok, maybe YOU could, but I can't).

5. You may have a cookie if you paid for it.

Quote: Silverhawke
Aegis
1. Why ponies

For some weird reason the graphics attracted me. The story, not much (or at all. I couldn't go through to seeing the first episode that was like an hour or whatever. Boring as hell). But yeah, I think they make for interesting characters outside of that show. It's a creative approach to cartoon ponies/pegasus/whatever alicorns. [Real Reason: It pisses people off and I think it's funny].

1. Aegis, why is Princess Celestria (or whoever that pony is, I don't watch MLP) in your icon?

Because I related a lot to the character. [Maybe the real reason wasn't true...]

Aegis:
1. Who is best pony?
2. Cupcakes or Muffins?
3. What is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space; the beginning of every end and the end of every place?

Everyone:

1. I don't like ponies. [Lie]
2. Cupcakes.
3. The beginning is the past and the end of it is when I choose it to be the end unless something ends me.

1. DDR MAX.

To Potatoe J. wAegis: Based solely on terms of how fun they are to play, what are your five favorite IIDX charts?

omg, tel, I hate you.
1. Nageki no ki [h]
2. Breath [a] (Personal reason)
3. Bridal Festival [a]
4. naughty girl [a]
5. Brainstorm [a]

Aegis: What's your favorite kind of cookie?

1. I don't really play ddr. If I did, maybe something like VDO. (Felm Oni, Trigger Oni, etc.)
2. Eurobeat.
3. idk
4. It's got cool people. It's got bad people too (crooks).
5. Nope.
6. Social Forums.
7. I think it shouldn't have been made in the first place.

1. I like chocolate chip or Oreo Double Stuffed. Actually, anything that isn't raisin-kind. Those suck.

Now some questions to all my four truthful companions (well-put, Viper)...
1.) You didn't bother to read everything I typed up there, right?
2.) If you could ban me, you would, right?
3.) What would you think would be the right avatar for me? (Post an avatar, please 100x100 pixels)
4.) What would you think would be the avatars I'd give you guys? (Post an avatar of this too, don't get lazy)
5.) If you could recommend me a simfile, what would you suggest? (Link of simfile, please, I'd like to play it Smile)

Post #34 · Posted at 2012-12-03 03:10:19am 11.3 years ago

Offline Silverhawke
Silverhawke Avatar Member+
4,606 Posts
Indonesia
Reg. 2009-01-27

3DS Friend Code: 3496-9710-9426
"highwind fluffdragon"
Catie:
3) Do you identify with this picture (to some extent)?
http://i.imgur.com/tOGGn.gif
my homepage → silverhawke.xyz

Post #35 · Posted at 2012-12-03 08:30:45am 11.3 years ago

Offline RGTM
RGTM Avatar Moderator+
7,202 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-07-19

"BBCode Not Allowed"
Quote: Aegis
3.) What would you think would be the right avatar for me? (Post an avatar, please 100x100 pixels)
4.) What would you think would be the avatars I'd give you guys? (Post an avatar of this too, don't get lazy)
5.) If you could recommend me a simfile, what would you suggest? (Link of simfile, please, I'd like to play it Smile)
1) I actually did. Nice answers, bro.
2)naaaawwwwwww
3)http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz36/xRGTMx/Aegisavatar.png

4)http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz36/xRGTMx/daffy.jpg

5) LISTEN TO YOUR HARDCORE - AleX Tune from ZIv Contest 2010

Post #36 · Posted at 2012-12-03 12:06:49pm 11.3 years ago

Offline Nightime
Nightime Avatar Member
1,116 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-10-18
MySpace: d34dm34t
"ARR JOO LEADY??"
ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE!!

-Viper-: Why'd you skip the other questions? *fail*

xRGTMx: I know what you mean. That new brand of pop where they don't even rhyme, they just repeat the same line over and over drives me nuts, too. Are there any other kinds of games you'd like to produce a soundtrack for?

gameboy573: Having a house that gets annually smothered in ladybugs, I can see why PokeMon may not appeal to you like it does to other people. What games DO you play? No DDR, no PokeMon, no Dark Souls... why, you've hardly lived at all!! ;_;

~SilverStar~: We got us a challenger here!! How about 3-5 songs on Rock Band you're working on, because as a musical game enthusiast, I know better than to think you don't play that! FTR, MEI and Anti-Matter are on my tops too, right along with VANESSA, 888, and roppongi EVOLVED. So much infectious sound!

Aegis: Great taste in cookies! I wholeheartedly agree, along with Circus Animal Cookies. Did you know if you eat two whole bags of those in a day, they'll actually turn your poop pink!? (I wonder if the new Jungle ones will turn it green...) And what are you playing this weekend?
https://i.imgur.com/C2il3tl.png

Post #37 · Posted at 2012-12-03 12:17:31pm 11.3 years ago

Offline Aegis
Aegis Avatar Member
9,371 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-04-16

"."
I'm playing Cockatrice.de (mtg online for free)

Post #38 · Posted at 2012-12-03 12:17:52pm 11.3 years ago

Offline -Viper-
-Viper- Avatar Member+
2,407 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-10-26

Last updated: 2012-12-03 12:30pm
-Viper-: Why'd you skip the other questions? *fail*

Cause I just picked a bouquet of oopsie daisies....

1. Saber Wing remix Challenge and FAXXHeavy im trying to pass at the arcade, Trip MachineHeavy is a song I'm trying to AAA
2. Very poppy sounding electronic stuff really gets under my skin.
3. Meat!
4. Phoenix AZ is fairly upscale and nice looking, but it's blazing hot.
5. Have not played Dark Souls Sad
6. General Discussion, beatmania IIDX, and DanceDanceRevolution seem to be my favorites.
7. I was partially responsible for it's creation and I loved it Tongue

Quote: Aegis

1. Did too...
2. No I love ya
3. http://www.unicornproblems.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Luna-troll-face.png
4. http://www.alien-ufos.com/customavatars/avatar9067_7.gif
5. My Tsugaru Standard file http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/viewsimfile.php?simfileid=19722

Post #39 · Posted at 2012-12-03 01:20:53pm 11.3 years ago

Offline Aegis
Aegis Avatar Member
9,371 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-04-16

"."

Last updated: 2012-12-03 01:20pm

Aegis: What is the most powerful MTG card? Hopefully this doesn't embarrassingly reveal my lack of knowledge for MTG Tongue

It depends really on what you are up against, etc. (snores)
BUT, I will definitely say Force of Will -> http://magiccards.info/query?q=force+of+will&v=card&s=cname

Instant, 3UU (5) [You don't use this, silly]

You may pay 1 life and exile a blue card [you do this in the first turn when they go all haxx] from your hand rather than pay Force of Will's mana cost.

Counter target spell. [and boom, their 1 trick pony is long dead. You live another turn whereas their whole deck idea to win the first turn is thwarted by your counter].

Questions for everyone

1. Garfield minus Garfield (yeah, w/e)
2. I don't really like boardgames as a hobby, but for fun, then I guess something like Monopoly. Tongue

Post #40 · Posted at 2012-12-03 06:13:04pm 11.3 years ago

Offline SM MaxX
SM MaxX Avatar Member+
910 Posts
United States
Reg. 2012-08-30

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1495-0040-1058
"I play too much touhou"
Welp may as well ask some more questions:

Viper

1. I know I've asked you this before but I'm a dumbass so can you tell me how your username was made again?
2. What rhythm games do you usually play? Any you wish you could play? Any you wish you could play more often?
3. We seem to have polar opposite opinions on what makes a good chart, so tell me how does it feel being wrong? I kid! But could you go over what you look for when making a simfile? Like what thought processes are going on as you lay steps down?
4. You have $100. To your left is Walmart and to your right is a stripper. What color are your socks?
5. What do you think of your other rotation members? Be as brutally honest as you may.

xRGTMx

1. Do you know your avatar is fucking creepy as hell?
2. You've been at ZIv a while, how has the site fared over the years?
3. If there was anything you could change in DDR, what would it be?
4. <insert username question here>

~Silverstar~
1. #fresh?
2. You're in a desert and you find a lamp. You rub the lamp and a genie pops out. He says he'll grant you any three wishes. Why are you in the desert?
3. If I said Starbucks was mediocre would you hate me forever?
4. Hardest stepchart you passed? Can be any rhythm game.
5. ...oh yeah and what three wishes would you have?

http://i.imgur.com/EvGgqSs.png
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 4% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-24 23:49:46
This page took 0.018 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language