Offline Silverhawke
Silverhawke Avatar Member+
4,606 Posts
Indonesia
Reg. 2009-01-27

3DS Friend Code: 3496-9710-9426
"highwind fluffdragon"
Quote: CuzcoTheBlocky
That happened to me the first time I played it. It's one of the distractions from me working on my cartoon(s). The other is DDRMAX4/DDR Visualizations/Z-i-V. :/

who asked you
my homepage → silverhawke.xyz

Post #42 · Posted at 2012-11-27 12:48:59pm 11.4 years ago

Offline Lord Toon
Lord Toon Avatar Member
1,613 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-11-14

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2326-5874-6891Origin: LordToon_LTI
"lordtoon.com"
Quote: Aegis
Lord Toon
1.) How did you get so beast at popn? You're insane.
Practice...But I always had a love for Music Games and I get so obsessed with the songs.

Quote: Cowtao
For Lord Toon.
1) How does it feel being on this site for over 6 years?
I feel pretty old, lol.

Quote: xRGTMx
Lord Toon: Will you ever stop being the graphic potato? (please say no...)
Nah. I love designing...

Post #43 · Posted at 2012-11-27 02:05:16pm 11.4 years ago

Offline Nightime
Nightime Avatar Member
1,116 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-10-18
MySpace: d34dm34t
"ARR JOO LEADY??"
Stage 1. What is your favorite home version of DDR?
Stage 2. If it has course mode, which is your favorite course on that game to play (including custom courses), and what songs are on it?
Stage 3. Do any of you play fighting games? If so, list a few of your mains.
Stage 4. If you could have any superhero power (besides AAA'ing Valkyrie Dimension/PARANOiA Revolution/888 Challenge , lol), what would it be?
Stage 5. Tell me something you would go absolutely nuts if you had to learn to do without.

EXTRA STAGE!

KNS-17: Sounds to me like your household plays out like a good episode of Azumanga Daioh. Is this correct?

Lord Toon: Do you have at least 5 in-progress projects that you wish were already completed? (Right.//) Share some of them, or at least the ideas.

NEMESetup: You ever find yourself playing technology catch-up? You totally forgot Giudecca, btw. For shame! My laptop is close to the fritz point too, it sucks... but you're not alone.

Silver Spirit: Are your cats really the Power Rangers?

Oni-91: Do you just make costumes for yourself, for friends, or for clients?
https://i.imgur.com/C2il3tl.png

Post #44 · Posted at 2012-11-27 02:26:39pm 11.4 years ago

Offline Lord Toon
Lord Toon Avatar Member
1,613 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-11-14

"lordtoon.com"
Quote: Nightime
Lord Toon: Do you have at least 5 in-progress projects that you wish were already completed? (Right.//) Share some of them, or at least the ideas.
At Least 5? Oh no no no...I have one or two the most. As of right now (11.27.12), I'm in the process of moving to a new home and I just don't have access to my PC and/or Tablet to design for new Projects. I will share some ideas, But not right now...Maybe on the ZIv Tumblr account Green Grin//

Post #45 · Posted at 2012-11-27 02:29:30pm 11.4 years ago

Offline NEMESetup
NEMESetup Avatar Member
2,026 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-12-30

"Gimme a mothaf----n' break!"
Stage 1. That's a tough choice for me to choose 1 favorite...the few favorites I have, though, are KONAMIX, DDRMAX, EXTREME2, and ULTRAMIX2.

Stage 2. I can't say I have a favorite course since I rarely ever play in course mode. Custom course wise, if Stepmamia can count for this, is the "beatmania CORE REMIX" course that I made, including all CORE REMIXES and most of the original versions.

Stage 3. Ultimate/Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Shuma-Gorath, Dormammu, and Doctor Strange; Super Smash Bros series: Pikachu, Lucas, Olimar, Jigglypuff, Meta Knight, Sonic; PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale (once I actually get it): Parappa the Rapper.

Stage 4. I would definitely have/want telekinesis, telepathy, and cryokinesis (I don't know why, but I would love to manipulate ice).

Stage 5. If I had to learn to not play video games ever again, I would absolutely lose it.

EXTRA STAGE: As far as finding out about technology, not really. Actually having the technology? Usually.

Post #46 · Posted at 2012-11-27 02:32:28pm 11.4 years ago

Offline SM MaxX
SM MaxX Avatar Member+
910 Posts
United States
Reg. 2012-08-30

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1495-0040-1058
"I play too much touhou"
Oni-91

1. What's it like being staff?
2. Creepiest thing you've ever seen?
3. Do you act like a stereotypical english person or are you more of a different stereotype?
4. My question on the OP still stands. http://forum.solidstatesquad.com/style_emoticons/default/emot-colbert.gif
5. What do you you think of me? Be as brutally honest as you may.
http://i.imgur.com/EvGgqSs.png

Post #47 · Posted at 2012-11-27 02:49:31pm 11.4 years ago

Offline Nightime
Nightime Avatar Member
1,116 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-10-18
MySpace: d34dm34t
"ARR JOO LEADY??"
You skipped the main 5, Toon! And PM or facebook me the details, I don't have a Tumblr yet; because I'm already distracted by the internet enough as it is... I'd never get any creative momentum with that going on, too! XD It's so weird, because I just moved across town too; but starting to get those gears turning again!

I so know the feels, you two... ;.;
https://i.imgur.com/C2il3tl.png

Post #48 · Posted at 2012-11-27 03:17:00pm 11.4 years ago

Offline Lord Toon
Lord Toon Avatar Member
1,613 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-11-14

"lordtoon.com"
You skipped the main 5, Toon! And PM or facebook me the details, I don't have a Tumblr yet; because I'm already distracted by the internet enough as it is... I'd never get any creative momentum with that going on, too! XD It's so weird, because I just moved across town too; but starting to get those gears turning again!

I so know the feels, you two... ;.;
Sorry Bout that...//
Stage 2. If it has course mode, which is your favorite course on that game to play (including custom courses), and what songs are on it?
Stage 4. If you could have any superhero power (besides AAA'ing Valkyrie Dimension/PARANOiA Revolution/888 Challenge , lol), what would it be?
Stage 5. Tell me something you would go absolutely nuts if you had to learn to do without.
1- I liked SuperNOVA, but I enjoyed KONAMIX
2- I like to play any random courses myself.
3- I religiously play lots of fighting games. My Top 5 are:

Melty Blood Actress Again
Street Fighter Alpha 3/Street Fighter III - Third Strike
Ougon Musou CROSS
Monster
Vanguard Princess

4- The ability to teleport anywhere by thought.
5- I would hate to not be able to draw. That would suck hard, And not the good way either.//

Post #49 · Posted at 2012-11-27 03:49:25pm 11.4 years ago

Offline KNS-17
KNS-17 Avatar Member
903 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-02-20

3DS Friend Code: 3883-6167-9470
"Blessings of the Northern Sea"

Last updated: 2012-11-27 04:08pm

1) Extreme JP, which I was able to import.
2) Road of 2MB was always enjoyable to me. The course includes Paranoia KCET Clean Mix, Trip Machine Luv Mix, La Senorita Virtual, Orion .78 Civ Mix, and Healing Vision -Angelic Mix-
3) I like playing fighting games on occasion. I mostly play Streetfighter, Marvel vs. Capcom, or Skullgirls. I main with Guile for Streetfighter, Captain America, Tron Bonne, and Deadpool for MvC, and Cerebella/Valentine for Skullgirls.
4) I guess being able to stop time. It always seemed like such a badass ability.
5) If I had to adjust to not having my daily Bacardi, that would be awful.

KNS-17: Sounds to me like your household plays out like a good episode of Azumanga Daioh. Is this correct?

I like to think it's the best episode ever.
http://i.imgur.com/PXjos7t.gif

Post #50 · Posted at 2012-11-27 08:52:00pm 11.4 years ago

Offline Silver Spirit
Silver Spirit Avatar Member
6,592 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-09-14

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2249-7707-55923DS Friend Code: 2578-3309-2697
"i was born at a very young age"
xRGTMx (would have done the username thing but I forgot how to spell your previous one)
1. Usually three, but I have gone through four a few times.

Nightime
1. Universe 2.
2. While there aren't any courses, I enjoy playing Aggro Mix. (Unborn, Disabled the FLAW, Dead End, Elfadiciell)
3. I play MVC2 (main Gambit/Tron/Cable), UMVC3 (Dante/Frank/Hulk), Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Lucas), and BlazBlue CS2 (Tsubaki).
4. I guess time manipulation.
5. My hearing. The prospect of going deaf is terrifying to me.
EX. Haha, no. That would be cool, though.

Post #51 · Posted at 2012-11-27 09:57:21pm 11.4 years ago

Offline Oni-91
Oni-91 Avatar Moderator+
13,492 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2006-10-20

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-3445-5569-17913DS Friend Code: 008736577880
"Ambivalent Viennetta"
Quote: Cowtao
To Oni:
1. In that case is their any British shows or etc I can watch? I'm a giant fan of comedy and stand up but I have yet to see much good British comedy. I want to change that.
- Have I Got News For You (particularly before 2002 when Angus Deayton was hosting).
- Blackadder is pretty brilliant, in particular Blackadder Goes Forth set in WWI.
- Never Mind The Buzzcocks (the first host, Mark Lamarr, was brilliant. He really knew his music and you could genuinely know he knew what he was talking about).
- A Bit Of Fry and Laurie (because Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie are one of the all-time best comedy duos. Their chemistry is near-perfect)

Standup wise,
- Bill Bailey (great comic, fantastic musician, wonderfully messed in the head)
- Jimmy Carr (sarcastic bastard, amazing)
- Frankie Boyle (v. dark, don't watch if easily offended)

Oni-91: I would have given you my copy of DDR Universe 3 if shipping weren't so expensive. You still mad at me? D:
Not really. To be honest I really went for it in the BMS thread just to screw you over shipping-wise Tongue.

Stage 4. If you could have any superhero power (besides AAA'ing Valkyrie Dimension/PARANOiA Revolution/888 , lol), what would it be?

EX: Oni-91: Do you just make costumes for yourself, for friends, or for clients?
Stage 1: Probably DS Max. The licence list is near-unbeatable, there's something in there for everyone. Which is a shame because even THAT was overshadowed by the US release of EX2 :/
Stage 2: It's been a while, but I had a course of Going Underground, Dizzy, Michael, Friday and Kung Fu Fighting. All great songs, all great charts.
Stage 3: My main is Tekken (although I'm not a fan of how much they nerfed Yoshimitsu in 6, to the point that my main is Hwoarang now. Never quite got into Street Fighter, I dabble a bit in SoulCalibur.
Stage 4: Either clairvoyance or photogtaphic memory. The first one would help a lot in my job interviews because I'd know what they'd be looking for so I wouldn't constantly be a rabbit in the headlights. The second one would mean I'd pretty much have 100%d my Uni degree and that would have meant I wouldn't NEED job interviews.
Stage 5: Red meat. I REALLY like steak, burgers, beef brisket, that sort of thing. Couldn't give that up, not one bit.
EXTRA Stage: Neither. I haven't actually made an outfit yet. All my stuff's off eBay, except for props, which are made by my fiancé. It's nice to know an artist.

Quote: SM MaxX
Oni-91

1. What's it like being staff?
2. Creepiest thing you've ever seen?
3. Do you act like a stereotypical english person or are you more of a different stereotype?
4. My question on the OP still stands. http://forum.solidstatesquad.com/style_emoticons/default/emot-colbert.gif
5. What do you you think of me? Be as brutally honest as you may.

1) The temptation to not ban people for pointless reasons is quite nerve-wracking ahahaha. No really, it's just the same as being a reg member, I just can do stuff with forums. I can ban people, but most of the time I don't NEED to because besides spam accounts we don't really need to warn/ban people. ZIv's a lot more relaxed than other sites.
2) Possibly the episode of Balls of Steel where a guy stapleguns his fucking tongue to a desk. At least when you're watching a movie you sorta know that no matter how graphic it gets, there's a lingering thought in your head that it's not real, it's all latex and fake blood. That was a real stapler, and his real tongue. That said, when I was a kid I was a bit freaked out by the dentist's chair scene in Marathon Man.
3) Honestly I wasn't aware I was being part of any sort of stereotype. In real life I don't really fit any kind of stereotype. But then again I'm surrounded by Brits, and it's hard to think of being in any sort of minority stereotype when you're surrounded by 60 million people exactly like you. Well, not EXACTLY like me. Most of the UK is dumb, that's why One Direction is in the charts and David Cameron is running the country. You can't trust people.
4) Right, I originally planned RTaB II when I was out of university and was planning to go into a programming job. Sadly I had to get a retail job just to get some cash to tide me over and pay board, so I don't REALLY have time to host it. Especially as when I did it, thanks to people being from everywhere in the world when rounds got pretty hectic I was getting to sleep at 4am. Not the best thing when your work starts at 9. I really SHOULD try to get it back on. I'll see how my timetable is for next week or something.
5) You're one of us. That means you're awesome.
ZIv Mod Squad: "I'm a trash panda now, don't worry about it"
Can you make music? ZENIUS -I- MANIA 2023 NEEDS YOU
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FvT2ARPaQAAxRVX.jpg:large

Post #52 · Posted at 2012-11-27 11:22:32pm 11.4 years ago

Offline Silverhawke
Silverhawke Avatar Member+
4,606 Posts
Indonesia
Reg. 2009-01-27

3DS Friend Code: 3496-9710-9426
"highwind fluffdragon"

Last updated: 2012-11-27 11:22pm
Oni-91:
6) What brought you to DDR...
7) And how did you get involved with it?

Everyone:
(+7 for Oni-91, +1 for Silver Spirit)
1) Favorite fast food chain?
2) Fanciest food ever eaten?
3) Most money you ever shell out for something (that's for yourself)?
4) The stingiest you have ever been so far?

Lord Toon:
5) Care to explain about this?
my homepage → silverhawke.xyz

Post #53 · Posted at 2012-11-28 12:01:33am 11.4 years ago

Offline Silver Spirit
6,592 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-09-14

Silverhawke
2. KFC.
3. There's an Asian fusion place in town named Avenue East that I like. It's kinda fancy.
4. $80 for Lollipop Chainsaw and Sonic Generations.
5. I'm actually kinda generous with money. As a rule I won't buy anyone anything over $30 unless I'm treating them to dinner or something.

Post #54 · Posted at 2012-11-28 01:25:31am 11.4 years ago

Offline NEMESetup
NEMESetup Avatar Member
2,026 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-12-30

Silverhawke
1. Taco Bell
2. I really don't know.
3. It depends. If it's video game related, however, I usually pay whatever the price is if I have it.
4. I'm also fairly generous with money as well. If I don't like you, though, the most I'll spend is about 50 cents.

Post #55 · Posted at 2012-11-28 01:51:47am 11.4 years ago

Offline Lord Toon
Lord Toon Avatar Member
1,613 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-11-14

"lordtoon.com"
Quote: Silverhawke
1) Favorite fast food chain?
2) Fanciest food ever eaten?
3) Most money you ever shell out for something (that's for yourself)?
4) The stingiest you have ever been so far?

Lord Toon:
5) Care to explain about this?
1- My Fav Fast Food Joint is probably McDonald's.
2- A $500 slice of Cake...It had Gold Flakes on it.
3- Maybe around $450...It was for a iPod Touch (4th Gen) 64GB
4- I'm always stingy lol, I'm always poor...
5- I actually have a FurAffinity Account because my Fiancee is a furry, And because of that i'm a furry by association.

Post #56 · Posted at 2012-11-28 02:10:21am 11.4 years ago

Offline RGTM
RGTM Avatar Moderator+
7,202 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-07-19

Nintendo Network ID: xRGTMxNintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6034-2315-7724Game Center Nickname: xRGTMx
"BBCode Not Allowed"
To everyone:

2) You are locked in a dark room, and you need to get out, lest you die of thirst. Inside the room, there is a spotlight pointing to three items: a handgun, a lighter, and a fuse.

What would you do? (There are no right answers; be creative)

Key notes:
- You have a cell phone in your pocket, but there is no reception
- The handgun is a .44 Magnum; the barrel is fully loaded (6 bullets)
- The lighter has just a little bit of fuel inside, so you can only use it around 10 times
- The fuse is ten feet long
- The door is of 1-inch thick solid steel; it can only be opened from the outside

Have fun. Evil Puppy
ZIv Mod Squad: "shark jumpscare"
https://i.imgur.com/YdfMaWU.gif

Post #57 · Posted at 2012-11-28 02:42:05am 11.4 years ago

Offline Oni-91
Oni-91 Avatar Moderator+
13,492 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2006-10-20

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-3445-5569-17913DS Friend Code: 008736577880
"Ambivalent Viennetta"

Last updated: 2012-11-28 02:47am
Quote: Silverhawke
Oni-91:
6) What brought you to DDR...
7) And how did you get involved with it?

Everyone:
(+7 for Oni-91, +1 for Silver Spirit)
8) Favorite fast food chain?
9) Fanciest food ever eaten?
10) Most money you ever shell out for something (that's for yourself)?
11) The stingiest you have ever been so far?
6) I started on beatmania Euro Edit in 2001 and eventually got into DDR with Euromix later that year.
7) Well, I joined DDR:UK in 2005, which was my first DDR community. Started simming in 2006. If that's what you're getting at.
8) Toss-up between BK and Subway.
9) Darleys Restaurant. It's the only Michelin-recommended restaurant in Derbyshire. Sounds fancy, but the prices are surprisingly cheap for what is basically really flash cuisine (£25 for a 3 course meal).
10) My drumkit. That was £599 :/
11) I'm usually quite stingy most of the time because I hardly get any money nowadays. Tomorrow I'm going on a date with my fiancé. It's the SECOND date I've been on this year.

Ryan 2) Assuming the door's hinges are on the inside, I'd put a bullet on each hinge. Wrap the fuse around each one, and assuming the bullet's filled with an incendiary device such as gunpowder, the fuse would contact the compressed gunpowder, and the blast should work its magic on the hinges. With any bullts left, shoot what remains. Also of course you can use the phone's battery as that'd have some lithium or acid left in.
ZIv Mod Squad: "I'm a trash panda now, don't worry about it"
Can you make music? ZENIUS -I- MANIA 2023 NEEDS YOU
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FvT2ARPaQAAxRVX.jpg:large

Post #58 · Posted at 2012-11-28 03:18:18am 11.4 years ago

Offline Silver Spirit
6,592 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-09-14

2) You are locked in a dark room, and you need to get out, lest you die of thirst. Inside the room, there is a spotlight pointing to three items: a handgun, a lighter, and a fuse.

Key notes:
- The lighter has just a little bit of fuel inside, so you can only use it around 10 times
- The door is of 1-inch thick solid steel; it can only be opened from the outside

Have fun. Evil Puppy
I would take out the phone's battery, hold it up against the door (near one of the hinges) and smash it with the butt of the gun, releasing some of the battery acid, eating a hole in the hinge. Then, I would empty the bullets of their gunpowder and sprinkle it around in front of the door, put the fuse by the gunpowder, and light it, which should destroy the door.

Post #59 · Posted at 2012-11-28 05:00:32am 11.4 years ago

Offline NEMESetup
NEMESetup Avatar Member
2,026 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-12-30

To everyone:

Key notes:

Have fun. Evil Puppy

Honestly? I would use the lighter to smoke the rest of the cigarettes that I have and probably shoot myself afterward. I don't think I would have the patience to figure anything out.

Post #60 · Posted at 2012-11-28 03:38:24pm 11.3 years ago

Offline KNS-17
KNS-17 Avatar Member
903 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-02-20

3DS Friend Code: 3883-6167-9470
"Blessings of the Northern Sea"
To everyone:

Key notes:

Have fun. Evil Puppy

I guess i'd try to blow the doorknob off (assuming there is one) with the lighter and fuse.
If it weakens the handle/doorknob, i'd use the magnum to try and shoot the handle/knob off.
At that point I should be able to leave, and then i'll use my phone to play some victory music and make an ass out of myself by dancing terribly.
http://i.imgur.com/PXjos7t.gif
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-20 06:23:00
This page took 0.014 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language