Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #141 · Posted at 2014-06-05 11:19:22pm 9.7 years ago

Offline chewi
chewi Avatar Member+
8,537 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2008-02-24

Well, etiher way I'm excited to see what songs you pick. Very Happy
https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Vibe%20Vibe%20Relaxation/Vibe%20Vibe%20Relaxation.png?1677865262

Post #142 · Posted at 2014-08-03 04:26:31am 9.6 years ago

Offline Pandemonium X
Pandemonium X Avatar Member
10,358 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-04-06

Nintendo Network ID: PandemoniumEJPNintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2916-7192-8116

Last updated: 2014-08-03 04:26am
Preview for PandemiXuim 4: STARFIRE will be later this month.

BUMP: It will be either the 20th or the 27th. There will also be an event thing before it that will revile what songs will be on the preview.

More info on PandemiXium 4 -STARFIRE- can be seen here with some old and new info. http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/viewthread.php?threadid=6734&page=1

This way I don't have PandemiXium 4 stuff getting in 3's stuff. This mix is not dead but it should be done before the end of the month. Tongue

-------------

An update but a very small one. chaplet now has a cleaned up jacket.

BUMP. HOLY CRAP BATMAN A PANDEMIXIUM 3 UPDATE!!!!

In case some of you have not heard, my old HDD went out and I lost the files for the PandemiXium 3 VS DanceDanceRevolution+ event. Me and BNM have decided to pretty much postpone the event until PandemiXium 4. The event won't be happening in this mix.

HOWEVER A NEW EVENT will be taking it's place. It involves songs from a music game I've yet to step anything from. Any guesses? Tongue Also I'll be making some simfile fixes with the next update and a few rating changes.

Sorry the event could not happen this time. I've been very busy and my HDD going out did not do me any favors. Content is coming for this mix damn it! Tongue

BUMP: CYTUS ATTACK Event announced.

http://i.imgur.com/jUjgv9z.png

Post #143 · Posted at 2014-08-03 10:03:24am 9.6 years ago

Offline 5outh5ide
5outh5ide Avatar Member
140 Posts
Indonesia
Reg. 2014-07-04

"BABY DON'T CARE"
I already see Masquerade, is the bottom left Halloween Party and the bottom right Iris?

Post #144 · Posted at 2014-10-22 12:16:16am 9.4 years ago

Offline Pandemonium X
Pandemonium X Avatar Member
10,358 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-04-06

Nintendo Network ID: PandemoniumEJPNintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2916-7192-8116

Last updated: 2014-10-22 12:16am
Quote: 5outh5ide
I already see Masquerade, is the bottom left Halloween Party and the bottom right Iris?
Puppy Face

Also this event will be two parts. One will have the songs with their :Beginner:-Heavy charts and then Challenge charts added later on.

Also coming to the next update.

New Charts:
5OUL ON D!SPLAY Challenge 10
Black Party Challenge 9
わたぐものおなか Challenge 9

Fixes:
Troubadour's Reminiscence sync fixed.
THANK YOU FOR PLAYING and Tubular Bells missing Beginner charts.
Breeze jacket SM5 glitch fix.

Difficulty changes:
Broscore Light 4 → 5
chaplet Light 4→5
chaplet Heavy 9→10
Moonscape Light 3→2
Digital Freedom Heavy 7→6

BUMP:

http://i.imgur.com/RhhwHzm.png

Song for CYTUS ATTACK are reviled. 5outh5ide has 3 of the 4 right.

[BANQUET HOUSE] Masquerade / M2U
[ARTCORE] Hercule / naotyu-
[SPOOKY BEATS] Halloween Party / SHK
[BREAKBEATS] IRIS / STA

Still working on Breeze's jacket fix but everything else is done. Also City Lights Challenge and Spinning Around Challenge are getting cleaned up and 5OUL ON D!SPLAY is getting a Challenge chart.

Update should be sometime later this week or beginning of next week.

http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/PandemiXium%203/Masquerade/Masquerade-jacket.png
[BANQUET HOUSE]
Masquerade / M2U

BPM: 128
Beginner : 1 Light : 3 Standard : 5 Heavy : 7

It's been MONTHS but after a hard drive fail and other things, I'm back to work on PandemiXium 3 to finish off this sucker! Anyway the first of the Cytus songs I picked is starting to get stepped by quite a few people and I thought I would have a crack at it. Anyway Masquerade is a banquet like song that's really addictive and really catchy.

Jacket is not screwed up, black on black makes it look that way, it's fine.[/center]

http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/PandemiXium%203/Hercule/Hercule-jacket.png
[ARTCORE]
Hercule / naotyu-

BPM: 87-174
Beginner - 2 Light - 4 Standard - 5 Heavy - 8

My first thought when I heard this was "This sounds like a Totto song it's not even funny". Hercule is an amazing track with a mix of drum and bass and folklore vibes to it. Watch out for speed changes.

http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/PandemiXium%203/Halloween%20Party/Halloween%20Party-jacket.png
[SPOOKY BEATS]
Halloween Party / SHK

BPM: 155
Beginner - 1 Light - 3 Standard - 5 Heavy - 8

If by chance PandemiXium 4 is not out by Halloween, here's your Halloween song for the year. Tongue Anyway there's been a ton of songs by SHK so it comes as a shocker that this is the first SHK song I've stepped. Halloween Party is a fun track if you are into spooky monsters. The night of mischief and comes early this year!

http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/PandemiXium%203/IRIS/IRIS-jacket.png
[BREAKBEATS]
IRIS / STA

BPM: 195
Beginner - 2 Light - 4 Standard - 7 Heavy - 9

STA might be an artist you either recognize or not notice it. STA is the same STA in STA 200, the artist of PARANOiA ETERNAL and has done a track for Cytus called IRIS. This song gets quite tricky as it's kind of the boss song of the 4 Cytus songs. Get ready for come complex voltage and some tricky freezes.

NEW CONTENT:

5OUL ON D!SPLAY (10)
Black Party Challenge (9)
Stomach of cottony clouds Challenge (9)

RATING CHANGES:

Listed above.

FIXES:

Breeze has a new jacket and it works with SM5
THANK YOU FOR PLAYING has a Beginner chart (2)
Tubular Bells has a Beginner chart (3)

Bump: Part 2 of CYTUS attack should be out this weekend! Each song will be getting a challenge chart.

Masquerade Challenge (10)
Hercule Challenge (9)
Halloween Party Challenge (10)
IRIS Challenge (12)

Also most of the courses will be reviled in the next update and will be playable once the pack is complete. The only one that will not be shown is KAIDEN, as the final song in it has yet to be shown. Devil

BUMP: I'll have the new charts up later tonight!

Also next week, the end is near. Devil

BUMP: Challenge charts added to CYTUS ATTACK and category download has been updated. Only two more updates until the pack is complete! Shocked

However the next song is THE hardest song of PandemiXium 3! #beyond13

9/14/14 4/8/10/13/14. Are you ready?

--------------------------------------

BUMP: ARE YOU READY!?

http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/PandemiXium%203/Max%20Burning%21%21/Max%20Burning%21%21-jacket.png
[HARDCORE TECHNO]
Max Burning!! / BlackY
BPM: ???
Beginner - 4 Light - 8 Standard - 10 Heavy - 13 Challenge - 14

I've made some pretty brutal simfiles over the years, but this one is really something mean. Max Burning got its fame in SDVX as one of the most ruthless songs in the game and that's no different when it comes to it's step chart. With blazing speeds, tricky stops, and my first ever 14 footer on Challenge, Max Burning is a song that's truly made for the most insane players. Can you stand the heat? Devil

The next update might take it a bit because it will be the final update for PandemiXium 3! That also means courses and the "farewell" song will be part of the next update.

----------
BUMP: I'll be going on fall break in a few days and that should be more then enough time to finish up courses and make a few sync fixes in time for the final release. If there's any fixes or rating changes that you all think should be made, now would be the time to say them.

BUMP 2 the bumping:

Not the final update yet but I'm relieving all of the CLASS courses!

[X] = Step rating

7 KYU:

Heart of Asia (Astro Heavenly Remix) Light [1]
おもちゃばこのロンド Light [1]
Amancer Light [2]
Shine On Light [2]

6 KYU

City Lights Light [3]
Clarity feat. Foxes (DJ Noriken Remix) Light [3]
Played-A-Live (The Bongo Song) Light [3]
Shine On (Intraspekt Remix) Light [3]

5 KYU

Icarus Light [3]
Airbrushed Light [3]
Howling Light [4]
squall Light [4]

4 KYU

DOES NOT COMPUTE Light [5]
Secret Agent (007 Radio Mix) Standard [5]
Rock Light [5]
Black Party Standard [5]

3 KYU

Ice Cube Standard [5]
Mynarco Standard [5]
5OUL ON D!SPLAY Standard [5]
Shadows Standard [6]

2 KYU

BEAMS Standard [5]
Pompeii Standard [6]
Black Swan Standard [6]
Mainstream Nitro Standard [6]

1 KYU

The Cage Standard [6]
Reckless With Your Love Standard [6]
SINister Evolution Standard [6]
DEEP ROAR Standard [7]

1 DAN

Transylvania Theme Standard [7]
Universal Language Heavy [7]
Breeze Heavy [7]
deep blue sunrise Heavy [7]

2 DAN

Me And You Heavy [7]
Rolling Christmas Heavy [7]
Endless Day Heavy [7]
Sagittarius (Alphazone Remix) Heavy [7]

3 DAN

2002 Heavy [7]
Howling Heavy [8]
DATA SUPER HIGHWAY Heavy [7]
Hercule Heavy [8]

4 DAN

Jatatap Heavy [8]
Bridge Over Lights Heavy [8]
Disco the ground Heavy [8]
Myarco Challenge [8]

5 DAN

トルバドゥールの回想 Heavy [8]
Icarus Challenge [9]
Tubular Bells Heavy [8]
ARACHNE Heavy [9]

6 DAN

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING Heavy [9]
Acid Wolfpack Heavy [9]
Watch Out!! Pt. 2 Heavy [9]
SYNC-ANTHEM Heavy [9]

7 DAN

INSOMNIA Heavy [9]
Ramses Heavy [9]
Las Vegas Challenge [10]
電人、暁に斃れる。Heavy [10]

8 DAN

ZED Heavy [10]
chaplet Heavy [10]
NNRT Heavy [10]
Fascination MAXX (Cally & Juice's MAXXimum Overload Mix) Heavy [11]

9 DAN

Rawdiculous Heavy [11]
L Challenge [11]
Bebikukorica Nigiri Heavy [11]
King Ghidorah Heavy [11]

10 DAN

龍と少女とデコヒーレンス Challenge [12]
Mother Ship Challenge [12]
IRIS Challenge [12]
音楽 -Resolve- Heavy [12]

KAIDEN

Sol Cosine Job 2 Heavy [12]
Illegal Function Call Challenge [13]
Thor's Hammer Challenge [13]
MAX BURNING!! Challenge [14]

here we go...

http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/PandemiXium%203/BabeL%20-roof%20garden-/BabeL%20-roof%20garden--jacket.png
[TWILIGHT CHIME]
BabeL ~roof garden~ / Capital Wage Association
BPM: 52-65
Beginner - 1 Light - 2 Standard - 5 Heavy - 8

And that's the last time I make a 120 song simfile pack. Tongue

Anyway I never thought the day would come that I would finish PandemiXium 3. I've worked over 2 years on this simfile pack and I really loved how it came out. Hell I still remember cutting the first 2 songs for the pack a little over a year ago (Dawn and Me And You). Honestly getting a little emotional here. :`D

Originally when I started on PandemiXIum 3, I wanted to blow 2 out of the water by introducing jackets and better then MSPaint graphics along with better and more imaginative charts. Tongue The originally idea was for this to be my final simfle pack and make PandemiXium a trilogy, but the support for this is truly amazing and the fans deserve more. This is why I've decide to work on PandemiXium 4 (Coming soon). SPREAD THE WORD! :v

I want to thank everyone who helped with this project and the people who gave me feed back over the last 2 years. There's really too many amazing people to name and I'm quite blessed. It was a long time coming and some times challenge road but at last, PandemiXium is complete. Now I can rest.

Thank you for playing.

small fixes.

Sol Cosine Job 2 and weekend is synced better,

ZED has fixed sync and new Challenge steps (12)

PandemiXium 3 has been RELEASED!!!

http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/viewsimfilecategory.php?categoryid=795 Click on "Download Pack" to experience PandemiXium 3!

COURSES DOWNLOAD: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31103034/PandemiXium%203%20Courses.zip
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-19 06:09:56
This page took 0.009 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language