Post #21 · Posted at 2012-08-25 05:50:54am 11.6 years ago

Offline silenttype01
silenttype01 Avatar Member+
8,023 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19

"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"

Last updated: 2012-08-25 05:50am
COMPLETE 25 SONG SOUNDTRACK FOR ROCK BAND BLITZ REVEALED!

DLC Week of 8/28 - ROCK BAND BLITZ IS COMING OUT!

Quote: HMXPope
Hi Everybody! GET HYPE FOR THIS!

Want to get your hands on Rock Band Blitz? We’re giving away copies of the game to celebrate the launch of Rock Band Blitz next week. Enter today!

There are two ways to enter:
1. Visit the Facebook app entry form and enter your information. CLICK HERE TO ENTER! (XBox 360 only)
2. Visit the Twitter entry form and tweet about the giveaway. CLICK HERE TO ENTER! (XBox 360 only)

We’ll be taking entries through Sunday at midnight and we’ll be picking winners on Monday and sending codes out asap. You might get to play before the game is available to the public!

P.S. Sony fans will notice we're only giving away Xbox 360 codes today. That's all we've got to give away at this time, but stay posted for potential future PS3 code giveaways.

Official Rules
“Rock Band Blitz Giveaway”
Sponsored by
Harmonix Music Systems, Inc.

Post #22 · Posted at 2012-08-28 07:39:55am 11.6 years ago

Offline Cowtao
Cowtao Avatar Member
1,984 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-05-08

"This hat hurts"

Last updated: 2012-08-28 07:41am
If anyone needs to see the charts for RB3 and RBB look at this dude's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Dubbington1221/videos

Honest thoughts on songlist: This is a mixed blessing. But I like the variety. The songs that kinda turned my head however was Spoonman and Give It Away. They are great songs but....really? Should have brought those licenses pre Blitz and replaced then with another Black Keys song or Primus. The list is solid however, its more pop friendly but it still has some good rock songs like These Days, Cult Of Personality, Shine, and etc. Closing comments, 15 dollars for 25 songs and a side game, good deal.
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/User%20Names/Cowtao.png
Thanks toon for the smexy Banner!

Post #23 · Posted at 2012-09-03 04:22:15am 11.6 years ago

Offline silenttype01
8,023 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19

"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"

Last updated: 2012-09-03 04:22am

Post #24 · Posted at 2012-09-03 06:39:49am 11.6 years ago

Offline NEMESetup
NEMESetup Avatar Member
2,026 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-12-30

"Gimme a mothaf----n' break!"
Just downloaded this last night.

I like it a lot. It took a little getting used to, however, since I missed out on playing Frequency and Amplitude back then. But still, it's addicting and fun.

Post #25 · Posted at 2012-09-30 02:37:42am 11.5 years ago

Offline silenttype01
8,023 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19

"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"
Power-up Rebalancing

Hey gang!

Since launch we’ve been keeping a close eye on the trends in player behavior in Rock Band Blitz. As we expected would be the case, in the weeks post-launch, we found people leaning more heavily on certain Power-up loadouts than others, and falling into pretty rigid playstyles. In response to this, we have rolled out some tweaks to our power-ups this week that should help level the playing the field a bit for some of the previously under-powered items. We hope this will give you a greater range of power-ups and playstyles to try out and play with, thus also further extending the time you spend with Rock Band Blitz!

Allow me to allay some worries right off the bat. We’re only tweaking these things in the positive. That is, your favorite power-up is not being maimed or gimped in any way. You just may start to see a little more competition for your top leaderboard spots from some folks, so keep a look out!

Power-Ups Affected:
-Point Doubler
-Bottle Rocket
-Shockwave
-Pinball
-Instrument Bonuses (including Synchrony)

Play around with try these out now, you may find you have a new favorite loadout! We’ll continue to keep a look out for any play anomalies and work to keep right the ship in such cases that it’s deemed necessary. Thank you all, as always, for being our eyes and ears on the frontlines. I hope this will bring an air of freshness to your RB Blitz play sessions! See you on the Leaderboards!

Post #26 · Posted at 2012-09-30 04:05:35am 11.5 years ago

Offline n00b_saib0t
n00b_saib0t Avatar Member
2,299 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-02-05

Nintendo Network ID: n00bsaib0tNintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-7875-2425-72033DS Friend Code: 4871-6557-4900
"F***ing exhausted."
Allow me to allay some worries right off the bat. We’re only tweaking these things in the positive. That is, your favorite power-up is not being maimed or gimped in any way. You just may start to see a little more competition for your top leaderboard spots from some folks, so keep a look out!

Power-Ups Affected:
-Point Doubler
How do you buff the point doubler? It gives you x2 points, mathematically you can't buff that.

Anyway, I got this game about a week ago, and I like it. $15 for what is essentially a new game with over 750 songs is a good deal to me, it was the DLC compatibility that sold me on this to be 100% honest. However, it frustrates me that I don't "get" this game. I get 97-100% on each instrument and use bonuses and 4 star things? I'm sure I'll figure out how to use the power ups properly but thats just frustrating. I don't understand how I have some gold stars and some 4 stars. I have Silent on my friends list and its fun to see his scores in RB3 and try to beat and sometimes beat them, it adds a fun sense of competition to it and I like it. With RBB its borderline infuriating to have it pop up at the end and tell me that he has 200,000 more points than me on a song I FC'ed the instruments on.
Quote: sharibetsu in The Unwritten Rules of ZIv thread
Any popular thread must have at least one debate between n00b_saib0t and someone else.

Post #27 · Posted at 2012-09-30 05:13:56am 11.5 years ago

Offline silenttype01
8,023 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19

"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"

Last updated: 2012-09-30 05:15am
Point Doubler uses less Overdrive, allowing a longer duration of the power-up. That's what people think anyway.

The point of Rock Band Blitz isn't to hit all of the notes. It's to get a high score. It took me two weeks to be able to get gold stars every now and then. The learning curve for Blitz is steeper than for Rock Band Unplugged/Amplitude/Frequency.

Amplitude/Frequency = hit all the notes
Rock Band Blitz = get a high score.

I'm not telling you my strategies :y
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-19 13:42:04
This page took 0.01 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language