Register Log In Back To Forums

Post #41 · Posted at 2011-10-07 10:56:37am 12.4 years ago

Offline King of Light
King of Light Avatar Member
377 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-10-28

Quote: aeubanks
For Z Reboot S-Expert, right after the first warps, the arrows don't match up with the mines like they used to.

It was extremely wonky with the way you had to hit them before, the first arrow was almost impossible to hit, it should work better now.
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/User%20Names/KingofLight.png

Post #42 · Posted at 2011-10-09 07:46:28pm 12.4 years ago

Offline Spirit of Nightmare
Spirit of Nightmare Avatar Member
2,719 Posts
Sweden
Reg. 2007-12-19

"Focul tău nu ne mai încălzește"
Speaking of Z Reboot, I'm asking out of curiosity, how come the artist name's been changed from Nightmare to Diclonious Kid? Does it have to do with these names being pseudonym's for the same guy?
Quote: Quickman
hot diggity shit nightmare you cheeky bastard

Post #43 · Posted at 2011-10-09 08:21:23pm 12.4 years ago

Offline TaroNuke
TaroNuke Avatar Member+
1,170 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2009-02-05

Nintendo Network ID: TSCTaroNuke
"ya did good, kiddo"

Last updated: 2011-10-09 08:21pm
Z Reboot was not BY "Nightmare", it's not the same style of music.

It's like saying Inspector K made "Euphoria", it just isn't right.

That and Nightmare only ever made 4 songs:
Epileptic Crisis, Radioactive Toaster, Dream to Nightmare and Boulafacet.
Notice the music style in these songs and then notice how it isn't the same as Z Reboot.

"Little Susie dang sweet fell on a cactus, she did, whoooooie!"

Post #44 · Posted at 2011-10-09 10:59:11pm 12.4 years ago

Offline aeubanks
aeubanks Avatar Member
356 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-12-25

Last updated: 2011-10-10 12:00am
Is there supposed to be some scratchy noises at the end of the mp3 for Earlie Birdie?

And some of the 24th notes were changed to 64th notes. Why? Like in Royal Flush's slowdown. It should be 24th, not 64th. I've seen this in a lot of songs, and I have no idea why it's like that.

Post #45 · Posted at 2011-10-10 02:07:53am 12.4 years ago

Offline King of Light
377 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-10-28

I'm not sure about the first point, I'll ask the team.

Aesthetically it may look ugly, but it effectively creates the same rhythm. It was 24ths in the past, I don't know who changed it.

EDIT: Please download this updated zip file for Z Reboot, it fixes the Single Expert to revert the first mine section back to what it was previously. It also corrects the incorrect Rebirth 2 banner in its Effects subfolder: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TQJ04DW0

Post #46 · Posted at 2011-10-13 04:25:22am 12.4 years ago

Offline Suko
Suko Avatar Member
77 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-08-11

I have yet to play 1.5, so perhaps it's been addressed/fixed already, but my friends and I have played a majority of these songs on hard and expert and my friends and I all agree...wtf is with all the purple notes? It works in some of the songs, but in most they just seem forced. It's like there was a quota of purple and orange notes that HAD to be used, so some songs had them thrown in, just because.
https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/ddrsig/1509.png?t=1497826651 http://www.techno-hut.com/avatar/sukotto-deep_banner.jpg
"Arcades have gone away, but the culture isn't gone."

Post #47 · Posted at 2011-10-13 04:37:41am 12.4 years ago

Offline King of Light
377 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-10-28

We put 24ths and 32nds in a lot of the songs because that's what the music calls for. What are the songs that you guys feel they're not appropriate in?

Less that 1% of the songs on Hard should even have 24ths or 32nds in them, so no worries there (the only one that comes to mind is Maslo double hard)

Post #48 · Posted at 2011-10-14 06:56:12am 12.4 years ago

Offline rayword45
rayword45 Avatar Member
489 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2011-08-29

Quote: King of Light
We put 24ths and 32nds in a lot of the songs because that's what the music calls for. What are the songs that you guys feel they're not appropriate in?

Less that 1% of the songs on Hard should even have 24ths or 32nds in them, so no worries there (the only one that comes to mind is Maslo double hard)

Can't name any specific songs, but Rebirth 1 had many songs that had potential to be harder but weren't, and those were some of the best charts.

Post #49 · Posted at 2011-10-24 06:32:02am 12.4 years ago

Offline aeubanks
aeubanks Avatar Member
356 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-12-25

Last updated: 2011-10-29 09:20am
Does anybody have the old edit chart for Abaddon?
Nvm.

Post #50 · Posted at 2011-10-24 07:08:17am 12.4 years ago

Offline Arrows&Beats
Arrows&Beats Avatar Banned
2,594 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-08-13

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0428-9949Game Center Nickname: Padoo
"Witch hunt victim."

Last updated: 2011-10-24 08:46am
What are the songs that you guys feel they're not appropriate in?
First of all, I'm playing 1.0, feel free to correct me if there have been changes.

Abbaddon Challenge is supposed to be a 12, but that awful 12th note trill at measure 75 really pushes it over the mark. That's even faster than Summer ~speedy mix~ Challenge's stream, and that's a non-boss 13.

Paranormal Challenge is also way too hard for a 12, even if it "fits the music". Constant 24th and 32th note bursts are what break this chart for me.
https://i.imgur.com/KQGQUXJ.png
Banned from Z-I-v unjustly – Read my statement

Post #51 · Posted at 2011-10-26 08:05:58am 12.4 years ago

Offline King of Light
377 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-10-28

Last updated: 2011-10-26 08:54am
The trill in Abaddon only lasts two beats, the rest of the chart is more like an 11. It's not that hard of a difficulty spike.

Well the 24ths and 32nds are the theme of Paranormal, they are all intended to be there. The difficulty is another discussion entirely, I personally don't think they are even close to pushing the difficulty up to a 13.

Post #52 · Posted at 2011-10-26 08:23:08am 12.4 years ago

Offline aeubanks
aeubanks Avatar Member
356 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-12-25

I'd actually argue that Abaddon should be an 11.
And yes, Paranormal should be a 12.

Post #53 · Posted at 2011-10-28 07:18:31am 12.3 years ago

Offline Trexxen
Trexxen Avatar Member
16 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-07-19

Just gotta ask, why was the Medicine (Hard) chart changed so drastically? I played it a ton on foot at the con I took the pack to, since I'm still getting back into the game (I've got a lot of my accuracy and footspeed, but my stamina took a nosedive so I can barely do most 9s XD), and the new chart is nowhere near as fun - the "everybody's looking for what they want" part in particular baffles me, why are those 8th notes when you could space them out like the Expert chart and not go off the beat of the vocals?

That's really all the feedback I can give for now, once I get my home setup...set up (XD), I might be able to give more.

Post #54 · Posted at 2011-10-28 07:51:13am 12.3 years ago

Offline King of Light
377 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-10-28

Quote: Trexxen
why are those 8th notes when you could space them out like the Expert chart and not go off the beat of the vocals?

I don't really understand what you're saying, straight 8th notes are exactly what the vocals are doing. Are you referring to the gallops that follow the 8th notes?

Post #55 · Posted at 2011-10-28 08:17:10am 12.3 years ago

Offline Trexxen
Trexxen Avatar Member
16 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-07-19

No, I'm referring to the two notes during the freeze note (..."what they want"). The first one should be a 16th note back to be in sync with the vocals there.

Post #56 · Posted at 2011-10-28 09:21:45am 12.3 years ago

Offline King of Light
377 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-10-28

Holy crap you're right, how did I miss that before Blushing

It will definitely be fixed in the next update, thanks for catching it ;)

Post #57 · Posted at 2011-10-30 05:12:08am 12.3 years ago

2,719 Posts
Sweden
Reg. 2007-12-19

Having played all songs from the 1.5 pack, I (inspired by Tuuc from the Rebirth forums) thought I'd review each and comment on what I though about them. Warning: Long-ass rambling ahead, and this post will be long. Please bear with me on this.

120 Red – Great chart, matches with the rhythm perfectly, without any gimmicks. No particular flaws at all.

8-Bit Trip – Feels a little easier than a 14. Yes there are 32nds to make life miserable, but most of them are just drills, and nothing more. Well, there are some that flail around, and I’d like them converted to drills as well.

A Yodeler in Texas – I LOVE THIS SONG! The 16th streams that follows the yodeling is incredbly well written, and I also enjoy the other rhythm gimmicks as well (like the one where you first step, then hand, to the rhythm of a whip…!).

Abaddon – This is a song that’s really fun to play. But… there is a “but”… it feels too easy for a 12, and there are some 11s harder than this. The chart needs some improvements to punch up the difficulty almost everywhere… save for the violin section maybe. This is the fastest song in-game (346 bpm), it should deserve at least that.

Anubis (Necro-Industrial Mix) – There are a lot of similarities between this and the original, even though this one seems a little stripped of both jacks and bursts. Only during the bridge do this really get challenging.

Chronon – Sloooooooow. Good thing though that I can play songs at a slower speedmod than most of the players I know. Entertaining chart nonetheless, and it’s a good thing that the 64th bursts are just drills and nothing more.

Colossus – Not bad. The charts works fine, even though it gets really tiring. In this case, I’d actually consider some of the crosses removed given the circumstances.

Crowdpleaser (Drop the Mic Mix) – A stamina-based 10, which is well written… save for some of the 16th clusters in the end with the R-U-L-R-U-L pattern.

Death From Above – Why are there so many rolls in there?? I’m supposed to believe they are meant to be dealt with as minijacks, but the bad thing is that there are so many of them that they would catch newer players off guard. And it’s quite sad, because this could have been quite good, but now it isn’t.

Destination (Relapse) – At first this is basically the standards of a 13-footer, with a lot of 16th clusters at 201 bpm. Decent enough. But in the end, OUCH! You’re going to have to deal with a long death run with crossovers and candlesteps and everything! I’d demand to revamp that run and make it slightly easier, with less of everything.

Destination (Rapture) – I said this about Relapse, I’ll say this to Rapture too: OUCH! As soon as this kicks into high gear, you know you’re in for trouble, and trouble you get with a long-ass death run. I’m not even sure if this is paddable. Fortunately, if you’re still alive here, the song slows down, and then another speed-up, and OMFG ANOTHER FRIGGIN’ DEATH RUN! Just like Relapse, I’d like to see the death runs being remade so they were slightly easier… if you look at the doubles charts of both of these songs you’ll see what I mean.

Disconnected (Apotheosis) – Here we have, the Disconnected series’ version of Paranoia Survivor Max! Seriously, it’s main bpm is 290, slows down to 145 at times. The chart itself is ok, but I’m not sure if I like those 16th bursts in the middle…

Disconnected Exodus – A decent chart, the bursts and jackhammers and everything works well with the song, surprizingly.

Disconnected HK (Retro Mix) – Another excellent chart without any flaws in it.

Dr. Bom-Bombay – There are a hell of a lot of crosses in this chart. I’d assume they’re there so that this wouldn’t be too easy, yet they still become incredibly painful, especially during the chorus. If the chart will get changed, remove some of them.

Dynamo – Starts out as a decent 9, with a lot of steps following the rhythm and nothing strange, but then suddenly during the rapping sequence there are 16th streams with crossovers and everything. Nasty surprise for those new to Rebirth 2’s 9s.

Early Birdie – At first this seems like an easy 11. But then in the end it speeds up to 200 bpm and everything gets difficult! But what bothered me the most is why there was a 50 bpm slowdown… the song’s pace doesn’t even change during that section so why have a slowdown???

Elder God Shrine – Some jacks and crosses in this chart prevents it from becoming too dull. Nothing to complain about here, really.

End of Line – The crossovers that appear are good, and it shows that you really are going to crossover, especially when the 16th streams come to play. A nice feat, I think.

eXtend the Rave – The chart is excellent, the rhythms match, the gimmicks are correct, and that’s that. Nothing that ruins. Good work!

Faster Than – A chart that could be somewhat dull, but doesn’t need room for improvement. But I don’t know if the gradual slowdown felt slightly off at times?

Fluffy Pants – This song is fun! And mostly straightforward too, save for some confusing holds at least.

Force Feedback – First this was a 12. Now it’s a 13. I think it’s almost impossible to determine which rating was better. The reason for this is because the chart feels a bit uneven, there are some parts, like the chorus for example, that feels like 11-footer material, but then the solo punches it up, and then we have the spazzy 32nd streams that’s obviously 13-footer material. I have troubles to say whether this should be a 13 as it is now, or if it should be bumped down. A 12,5 I'd guess.

Heads or Tails – Steps flow nicely with the song. The only problem I have is the slowdown, because there's no "message" telling that there is a slowdown approaching (a "message" would be some mines or something placed right where it occurs). It still catches me off guard a bit. But other than that, a good chart.

Home Alone – Has all the quality of a 10-footer to make it a good 10. Both the 16th and 24th rhythms match the song perfectly.

Hot Air Balloon – 24th gallops? À la D-Code? Lots of them! Anyway, not so many problems with this chart either.

I Can Rock – The beginning of the song is extremly painful with lots of small 32nd bursts in the middle of a 16th stream at 180 bpm! But after this everything floats on without any particular flaws.

I Justified – There are some crosses and bursts here and there, but they work where they should. Excellent work!

Jets ‘n’ Guns – They went a little overboard with both the mines and rolls, but not necessarily so much that this chart should be ruined, it still decent.

Kitty Cat – There are some crosses in this chart, but not so many to make it overly difficult. This chart shouldn’t be changed.

La Samba de la Vida – Another song that’s really straightforward because there are no other gimmicks save for the rhythms. Just as it should be. Shouldn’t be changed either.

Land of the Lost – Lots of mines in this song. It starts out as a decent gimmick, but in the end it just gets nasty. I don’t really like the idea of mines overlapping the arrows so you barely can see them, especially when there’s a 16th stream in question that is being overlapped.

Lo-Fi-Hi-Fi – A quite decent chart, but the song quality… I’m not sure, considering that the 12th-note rhythms were too silent due to them being covered by the rest of the music.

London Bridge – This is typical Oscillator X. And the chart reflects that. The second “Jump to the London Bridge”-section features crossovers to add variation to it, and it works fine. Me gusta.

Mamboleo – This chart = flawless, basically.

Marrakech – Is it really meant to be 64th notes in there? Shouldn’t it be real 24th gallops? Nevertheless it’s a decent chart, probably one of the easier 9s here.

Maslo – Messy. As the song itself is packed with rhythm gimmicks, the chart tries to follow suit, only to become chaotic.

Medicine – Seems a little generic at the beginning, but then the chorus kicks in with some 8th crossovers to make it more interesting. It works.

Mekkanika – I love this chart as much as I love this song, and that means I REALLY love this chart! The gimmicks and bursts that appear match the song perfectly.

Mermaid Forest – Feels almost a bit too easy for an 11. Also I don’t really think it was necessary for the speed-up to 160bpm. Should have remained as 120bpm.

Move It Groove It – The song might not be my cup of tea, but the chart works incredibly well, all the rhythms match up perfectly. The only thing I wondered was if the jackhammers were necessary.

Night Flight to Tokyo – I’d have considered to remove all the 24th and 32nd bursts and then we have a solid chart. On the other hand I really approve how the chart follows the chorus! Great work there.

Nihilism 2009 – Lots of crossovers on this song! They do fit really well during the slowdowns, but in the second 163bpm section, they occurred a little bit too often. And that 50BPM slowdown feels very rewarding, considering how easy it becomes. Maybe the last hold was a bit too long in my opinion…

Ninja Boy – A good chart, especially with the roll gimmicks. When it comes to the green rolls, it’ll learn you that you don’t have to tap the rolls with a steady rhythm all the time, just keep on following the song and you’ll be alright. Nicely done.

No Gravity – Another song that flows well with the chart, especially now that the slowdown section is synced better. However, with the long 16th streams (even though they mostly are just trills), especially the one with a 32nd burst in the middle, it feels really hard for a 9, it feels almost like a borderline 10.

Onyx – It’s really hard to determine when to hit the left arrow after the first stop. The fact that it also starts with a cluster is not good either. Other than that, no immediate problems.

Paradise (Smiley) – Another perfect chart! Especially during the chorus, where those who wrote chart really understood how to place the crosses correctly to make this fun and challenging.

Paradise (Draigun) – The chart matches the song perfectly! And the rolls are used right too. Excellent!

Paranormal – That drum solo where you have to deal with several different kind of bursts felt overly awkward, I’m not so sure if I like it. But apart from that, the chart is flowing better with the song than earlier, especially in the slowdown where the steps now match the piano.

Passionate Embrace – I would suggest that the 42,5bpm section would be doubled. It would be really hard to select a proper speedmod right now to make sure that the slow section wouldn’t be too slow, and at the same time make sure that the 170bpm sections aren’t too fast.

Phoning to Mercury – I’m not so sure whether or not this chart deserves to be a 13… there are a lot of Determinator-esque bursts in there, but since this song is 15 bpm slower, they don’t require that much speed. In addition, we don’t have to deal with a death run as hard as the one Determinator had.

Prison of Passion – The intro and outro of the song features 16th clusters that will lead to weird turns no matter how you handle them, so naturally you’ll doublestep these. This is absolutely not good. Even though it’s fun during the chorus with the Queen of Light-esque hands.

Queen’s Tragedy – Solid 12 from the get-go, and then as we approach to the chorus, we get a bit of a rest here. Well-needed in comprasion to what we’ll get later on: 16th streams with bursts thrown in! But surprisingly, this works really well!

Rock Robotic – For a 10-footer, this one is really hard. Already during the intro it bombards you with a 16th stream that last for 8 measures. Doesn’t seem so bad first when you alternate feet, but OH GOD, then the arrows fly all over the pad. Thankfully after that, you’re pretty much out of the woods. The rest of the song is more of a standard 10.

Royal Flush – Two things here, first I thought they went overboard with the mines during the chorus, and during the slowdown I ask myself the same question as I did with Marrakech: 64th notes? Shouldn’t it be 24ths? The rest of the chart works fine, and the crossovers are fun too.

Savanna – This chart = another flawless one! I’d rather consider changing the preview starting instead. But don’t change the chart.

Shaboom – A lot of jumps, but they are placed with care. But the holds of the aaa-e-aaa-whatever part were quite weird.

Shamrock Shebang – I don’t know if it was just me, but it seemed like the chart was off the beat at times during the ending? A good chart nevertheless, but I would consider changing the bpm display to a static 149.

Sleep Tight – Just by hearing the song itself should tell that it features gimmicks… and yes it does… and these are GOOD gimmicks! Well done!

So Alive – A well-flowing chart, if not a bit chaotic. No particular flaws here.

Soul Flight – Looks pretty cool with footswitches that work and jumps that work. The only gimmick I wondered about is the hands, are you supposed to treat them like hands, or is it meant that you should bracket?

Spiral 2005 – Sounds like another "meh, it's okay" type of song. The crossovers were quite confusing, but the rest of the song flows pretty well, other than that.

Stupid Smile – Jackhammers GALORE! Fortunately they are placed in such a manner that they actually make sense! I’m not too sure however what I should think about the bursts though…

Style on my Speed Dial – A lot of hands in this song. Not so problematic though, even though the chart gets pretty draining in the end.

Superfantastico – The song might not be so “superfantastico”, but the chart is more so, both in terms of the chart itself, how well it follows the song, and how well it could be classed as a solid 10.

Sweat Shop – I’m not so sure that I’d approve crosses and jackhammers on the same stream, but yet I have to deal with this several times. Yeah, this chart should be considered to have at least either the jackhammers or the crosses removed.

Tango Uniform – Doesn’t sound that bad, an ok song… but it’s one hell of a drainer, I can tell!

Team Rocket – A well-written chart, if not a little bit repetitive. But hey, that’s what the song gave us.

Tell Me A Story (Compendium Mix) – Ouch! It doesn’t seem so bad at first, but later on as the song picks up after the slowdown, we’ll have to deal with more and more 32nds as they appear in the middle of a long 16th stream. One of the hardest 11s in my opinion.

The Great Bouzouki – Another song that I’d like to call flawless. Even if it could be a bit difficult to determine where the song speeds up again as the rhythms doesn’t change.

The Man With the Tuxedo – The only problem I had was that some of the 24th gallop rhythms were slightly inaudible, and the switching from 24th to 16th rhythms occurred a little too sudden.

Tike Tike Kardi – I don’t really like this chart so much at all. To begin with, it gets troublesome with how there are 24ths and 48ths during the bagpipe sections, and the 32nd bursts in the chorus, why are they even there? I don’t think they follow the song at all.

Toy Soldiers – The only problem I had was the section when you have to deal with 16th streams that end in bursts, and then have to jump to avoid all the mines… but all in all this is another fun chart, especially the left-right parts.

Tsugihagi Construction – This is harder than 8-Bit Trip in my opinion. Being a 13, you will expect bursts in it, and there are LOTS of ‘em! Going in 240 bpm this can be really painful, and I don’t think I like crossovers being thrown into the mix.

Vae Victis (Woe to the Vanquished) – Starts out quite well, but then later you’ll have to deal with holds that are so oddly placed that the only way that works is by doublestepping, which I don’t really want to do.

Venetian Spirit – Jacks that work? Yes, there are, given the fact that they are pretty standalone. Solid chart.

Walking Down Waterfalls – Didn’t sound too bad, but didn’t really catch my attention either. Either way it is another good chart save for the crossoverholds that could be dealt with easier with doublestepping, once again.

Z Reboot – The last song, with the gimmicks to end all gimmicks! After a few plays you will get the hang of them. But I would, however, suggest that the second negative bpm sections would be changed somehow, because no matter how much I’ve played this song, and no matter how dead on I hit the arrow, a mine explodes. That’s not how this should be.

Post #58 · Posted at 2011-10-30 09:43:31am 12.3 years ago

Offline King of Light
377 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-10-28

Thanks for taking a look at everything Big Grin

Here's a list of everything that's been updated since the 1.5 release and will be in a 2.0 release when it's ready:

Single:

- Updated expert for Colossus
- Updated expert for Crowdpleaser (Drop the Mic Mix)
- Updated expert for Home Alone
- Updated hard and expert for Medicine
- Updated expert for Paradise (Draigun)
- Updated expert for Savanna
- Updated expert for Spiral 2005
- Updated expert for Tike Tike Kardi (the chorus 32nds have been removed)
- Updated expert for Z Reboot

Double:

- Updated expert for Faster Than
- Updated hard for Medicine
- Updated expert for The Man With The Tuxedo
- Updated expert for tsugihagi Construction

Re-ratings:

- Abaddon single expert: 12 -> 11
- Faster Than double expert: 12 -> 13
- Rock Robotic double expert: 11 -> 10
- tsugihagi Construction double expert: 13 -> 12

Sync:

- Death From Above (audio and SM file)
- Elder God Shrine (offset)
- Faster Than (BPM values in SM file)
- Force Feedback (audio and SM file)
- Jets'n'Guns (audio and SM file)
- Queen's Tragedy (audio and SM file)
- Spiral 2005 (audio and SM file)
- tsugihagi Construction (audio and SM file)

Misc:

- Put the correct Rebirth 2 banner in the Effects subfolder of Z Reboot
- Updated ogg file and preview music clip for Paradise (Draigun)
- Updated ogg file and preview music clip for Elder God Shrine

Shamrock Shebang is the only song that hasn't gotten a proper syncing, that's why it felt offbeat lol

Z Reboot should work properly, I've played this on an ITG machine many times and I don't have any trouble with triggering mines.

In regards to Vae Victis and Sweat Shop, I'm guessing you don't know how footswitches work?

Post #59 · Posted at 2011-11-04 08:24:17pm 12.3 years ago

2,719 Posts
Sweden
Reg. 2007-12-19

Last updated: 2011-11-04 08:25pm
Z Reboot should work properly, I've played this on an ITG machine many times and I don't have any trouble with triggering mines.

Then again, IIRC, you might be right, I had no special problems with them on an arcade. It might just be that I always happen to trigger them when playing on SM or something...

Speaking of this, when could we expect that the 2.0 pack will be released?

Post #60 · Posted at 2011-11-04 10:23:34pm 12.3 years ago

Offline TaroNuke
TaroNuke Avatar Member+
1,170 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2009-02-05

Nintendo Network ID: TSCTaroNuke
"ya did good, kiddo"
Footswitching the jacks also "removes" the crosses.

"Little Susie dang sweet fell on a cactus, she did, whoooooie!"
Register Log In Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 8% · Server Time: 2024-03-19 07:16:19
This page took 0.027 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishus
Reset Theme & Language