Post #61 · Posted at 2011-09-20 08:48:14am 12.5 years ago

Offline agentmargo
agentmargo Avatar Member
1,071 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-04-24

"Full Stream Ahead!"
Sadly, I won't be able to make it to this. Sad
Thanks so much for the banner Lord Toon! And for the icon Dan!
http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac296/agentmargo/Other%20Stuff/Agentmargo.png

Post #62 · Posted at 2011-09-20 01:21:27pm 12.5 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
Quote: iNEXSERTiON
So how does the whole ticket thing work? Do we only pay for tickets to see the shows, or do we also have to pay to get into the where we can play the games and stuff?
the ticket is for everything. the option is just so they can allocate certain cuts of the profit to the different groups
A̷̴̷͎̣̪̯̰̺͕͕̦͙̙̥͚̤͔̺̰ͭ̃ͯ͆̋ͨͧͩ̏̓̓ͨͤͨ̈ͫ͗̎͢ͅw̷̳̯̠̥ͦ̇̽̀̀ͩͯ͆̈̎̾͛̏͒͑ͩ̑͑͡ͅa̵̯̤̗͈̞̱͎͔͕͖͈̤͎͓͍̝͈̍͌̆ͨͤ̏͆͛̕͢ͅk̸̢͇̫̳̖̥̣̜̤̟̫͓̝̙̰̮ͪ͗̔ͣͧͩ͊̅̒̏̆͜ͅȩ̵̴̻̻͈͇̣͎͈͈͖̮̪͎̻͉̀ͣͭ̔ͮͭ̈́̎͑̽͌ͯͮ̑̉͑̀͘͞n̙͚̫͈̻̰͓͂͆ͣ̉ͬͯͩ͌ͤ̎͗̂̅͊̎ͥ̒́͢͟͠ͅ ̡̄̇̐̏ͦ͑̋͒̍̀ͯ̍̆͌̄̚҉̵͏̣͕̺͈̤̣̱͉̥̗̲̙̟̩̗̪̳̦̹m̵̵̖̭̺̰̭̣ͧ̑̌̔ͩ͡y͋̇̃̎̚͜҉̠͚̺̣̯̟͖̙͉̘̞̥͙̼̯͉̬ͅ ̶̸̬̝̥̦̫̦͓̗͚̈́̆͊̉ͤͤ̿͡C̷̛̣̳͕͔̳̤̬̻̩͍̝͙̹̏̿̔͊ͪ̓̂̎͝ͅḩ̷̤͈͙̫̾ͤ̌ͩ̽͌͑̾ͩ̓̄͢ȋ̵̧̙̲̪̱͓͉̟̾ͬ̊̅ͧ͆̀͟͜l̢͕͚̺̰̘̠̜̼̪̥͔̪̤̫͇̟̏̇̆͛͌ͥͪ̐͋ͨ̈̾͐̑̏͘͘͟d̢̨̙̩̣̞̫̞̖͕͎̄ͦ͂ͪͭ͛̔̿͋̄̔̐̒ͥ̚̕͟͜ ̶̨͓̯̫̹͉͚̬͕̙̦̰͗͌̽ͪ͡ͅͅAͩͤ̍̔ͦ͋͑ͫ̐̓̿̈́ͬͨͭ͏̸͕͈̥̮͇͖̼̝̺̤̩͙̲̙̭̖͡͠ͅn̢̟͔̰̬̦̹͑͑̌͒͑̉́́ḑ̶̵̨̮̘̩̗̘̪̮̬̤̙͖̺̭̖͖͍͈͓̯͑͒̐̍͛ͧ̊̔ͫ̇͟ ̣̻͉͙̯̺̔͋ͣ̾ͤ̌̿̕̕͜ͅȩ̎ͤ̌́ͣ̇̃͋ͨ̀ͩͦ̔̎̿͟͏̡̯̞͎̳͈̘̺͍̯̳̥̳͡m̵̶̨͎̘̗̩̗̩̠̦̮̼͈͖̹̼͇͆̅ͤ̈́̊̊̏ͪ̾̂ͅb̧̧̨͚̞̯̤̻ͥͩ͐̉̾́r̨͚͎̜͓̲̥̤̜̤͙̫ͨͤ̆͋͒̑ͧͯ̎̚͘͜ͅa̴̋̽ͦͨͤ͑ͮ́̚͜͏̯̪̰̞̩͙̳͈̖͎̘̞͇̥͇̫c̴̢̣̝͖̭̬̫̻̩̆̉͂̓ͯ̔̽͑̌͊̌ͦ́͢ę̦͚̜̟̻͕̻̖̰̱̞̱̹̣̪̭̙ͦ̆ͦ͗̾̂ͪ͑̋̎̎̃̄ͬ͗͗̋̀ ̝̯̹̻̩͚̱͚̽̈́͂ͭͮͤ͘t̥͎̫̘̫̫̰͈͔̔̓̅̇̌̑̈́̒ͯ͌͐̎̀̅͑̆́ͅh̡̆̍ͬ̿̈́͊̄̌̃́̄͑̅̏ͤ͏̬̙̦͉̭͈̝͎̩̦͎̮̬̀ę̸̞̼̲̫̯̪͈̉͑͒̏ͭ͊̀̿̚ ̶̨̨̛̣͓̻̰̭̰̮͎̲̦̲͐̑̒ͥͯ̈͌̌̆͛g̛͉̫̼̙̩̤̦̣̖̙̹̮̳̾̿͌̐ͥ̈ͩͫ̚̕͜͡͠lͫ͆̄͋ͥ̂͛̀̚͏̸͕̦̥̗̦̻͇̜͎̹͎̺ͅơ̸̶̢͍͔͖̞͙͚̺̹̩͙̹͉͔ͣ̔ͤ̐ͧ̈̇̂̍ͯ̚ͅr̸̸̛̰̺̩͍̼̪͚̟̱͔̯̈͒̊̀ͭͦ͘y̧ͯ͛͋ͣ̐͆̉̅ͤ͐̂̓͊̕͏̵̪̪̦̩̼̣͔̦̪͎̗͔̮̻̞͖̕ ̡͉̺̲̘̖̲͚̭̲̜̦̞̪̗̤̹̱̲͚̇̽ͯͤ͜ṯ̹̲̖̦̝̮̲͓̲͉̘͛̓̆̽̇̓̈́̄ͧͨ̋͗͘͞͞ḩ̛̜̺̞̼͙̫͍̭̟̯̳̱̻͖͚͊͋̉ͥ̉ͤ̇ͨ̄̉ͨ̏̃̂ͅͅa̢̞̞̗͔̥̟͉̝̺̼̺̮̓̈ͥͪ͗ͧͭ̓́̀͘ͅt̛̥͉̘̣̳́̔͗͛ͦ̆̾͆͂̋ͧ̈ͥ̋̉͝ ̻̲͔͍̪͚̠̠̣̳̟̱̲̤̥͎͓̲̐̑̾͗̄̉̆̊ͤ̇͌̒ͦͥ̚̚͡͠i̴̛̩͓͖̹̥̹̣̥̼̼̮̠͋̅̆̐̎ͫ̒͊ͦ̏̐͌̈͂̐͌̿̚͞ş̜̗̩͖̻̺͉̜̝̯̟̺̰̭̥̟͖̳̈́̆̋̂ͣ̚͟ͅ ̥͔͔͖̰̙̰̬͕̲̞͓̤̎ͭ̌̎ͩͧͤ͗ͮͯ̾̔̑̈̂͘y͑͒̌ͬ̽̌ͧ͗̄̎͟͏͕̰̫̫͈͚̤̫̙o͆͗̓͐͒̏̀̿ͫ̾̑̈́̓ͧ̚̚҉̷̟̼̮̺̠͕͈͔̣̮̬̥̣͙͙̲̖̹͕͢͡͠u̠̳̱̩͚̩̮̖̩̝̗̫͖̞̲͕̞ͥ̎͑͗ͥ̍ͩͫͤ͑̔̎͑̒ͦ̒́͜͡r̢͈̝͔͎̤̝̻̝͉̻̻͉̰ͬ̍́ͤ͆͑ͩͦ̋ͮ̋̓̅ͬͫ̃̕ ̸̵̶̶̣͍̭̞̪̫͕̞̬̞̙̭̦͚̗͚̏͛̑̎̐͊͛̒̃ͭ̄̄ͬͩ͡b̶̴͎̳̰̫̞͔̰̰̺͉̻̮̲̪̜̏̽͋̓̐͌̋ͬ̊̽͋͋̈̀̓̀̆͜͢͞ͅi̛ͦ̒ͥ̕͜͞҉͓͖̲r̟̺̗̤̘̟̋ͦͪ̾̿͒̇̒̋ͩ̅͒ͮͫ̑͘͠ť̷̴̉̽ͫͩ̏͊ͬ͂͑̅ͥ͐́̅͗҉͏̣͉̦̜͢ͅh̵͎͙̲̰̳̯͖̄̿̉͑̎̾̎͑͗̍͑̾̐͊́ ̫̻͕̳̤͓͔̞̯̈́͌̇̅ͮ̒͛ͣ̀͝r̴̸͈͔͉̤̻̘̱̹̹̺̻͚̙͖͆̐͐ͯͩ͊ͭ̾̌̃̑ͯ̇͠i͎͔̥̬̜̝̝͚̤̪̖͈̙̞ͭͪ̿ͧ͗̀ġ̞̲̮̣̼͍̹̞͔͇̘ͬ̏͛̆ͪ̒̆́̕h̾ͣͤ̃̔ͬ͊̐ͬ̃̋̓ͦ̓͋͌͗̿͏̢̦͔̰̤͍̻̭̬̺̬̥̹͔͍͎ͅṯ̶̢̛̭̻̹͎̝̘̳̞̫̣̝̑̌̊̊͆̒͆̀͘͞

Post #63 · Posted at 2011-09-21 03:05:04am 12.5 years ago

Offline iNEXSERTiON
iNEXSERTiON Avatar Member+
2,070 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-07-14

Thanks, I'll be sure to select your group then.
I stole DDR X2 CS from the internet; it's my fault the music game genre is dying.

Post #64 · Posted at 2011-09-22 08:13:52am 12.5 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
UPDATE

technika 2 will be here as well
A̷̴̷͎̣̪̯̰̺͕͕̦͙̙̥͚̤͔̺̰ͭ̃ͯ͆̋ͨͧͩ̏̓̓ͨͤͨ̈ͫ͗̎͢ͅw̷̳̯̠̥ͦ̇̽̀̀ͩͯ͆̈̎̾͛̏͒͑ͩ̑͑͡ͅa̵̯̤̗͈̞̱͎͔͕͖͈̤͎͓͍̝͈̍͌̆ͨͤ̏͆͛̕͢ͅk̸̢͇̫̳̖̥̣̜̤̟̫͓̝̙̰̮ͪ͗̔ͣͧͩ͊̅̒̏̆͜ͅȩ̵̴̻̻͈͇̣͎͈͈͖̮̪͎̻͉̀ͣͭ̔ͮͭ̈́̎͑̽͌ͯͮ̑̉͑̀͘͞n̙͚̫͈̻̰͓͂͆ͣ̉ͬͯͩ͌ͤ̎͗̂̅͊̎ͥ̒́͢͟͠ͅ ̡̄̇̐̏ͦ͑̋͒̍̀ͯ̍̆͌̄̚҉̵͏̣͕̺͈̤̣̱͉̥̗̲̙̟̩̗̪̳̦̹m̵̵̖̭̺̰̭̣ͧ̑̌̔ͩ͡y͋̇̃̎̚͜҉̠͚̺̣̯̟͖̙͉̘̞̥͙̼̯͉̬ͅ ̶̸̬̝̥̦̫̦͓̗͚̈́̆͊̉ͤͤ̿͡C̷̛̣̳͕͔̳̤̬̻̩͍̝͙̹̏̿̔͊ͪ̓̂̎͝ͅḩ̷̤͈͙̫̾ͤ̌ͩ̽͌͑̾ͩ̓̄͢ȋ̵̧̙̲̪̱͓͉̟̾ͬ̊̅ͧ͆̀͟͜l̢͕͚̺̰̘̠̜̼̪̥͔̪̤̫͇̟̏̇̆͛͌ͥͪ̐͋ͨ̈̾͐̑̏͘͘͟d̢̨̙̩̣̞̫̞̖͕͎̄ͦ͂ͪͭ͛̔̿͋̄̔̐̒ͥ̚̕͟͜ ̶̨͓̯̫̹͉͚̬͕̙̦̰͗͌̽ͪ͡ͅͅAͩͤ̍̔ͦ͋͑ͫ̐̓̿̈́ͬͨͭ͏̸͕͈̥̮͇͖̼̝̺̤̩͙̲̙̭̖͡͠ͅn̢̟͔̰̬̦̹͑͑̌͒͑̉́́ḑ̶̵̨̮̘̩̗̘̪̮̬̤̙͖̺̭̖͖͍͈͓̯͑͒̐̍͛ͧ̊̔ͫ̇͟ ̣̻͉͙̯̺̔͋ͣ̾ͤ̌̿̕̕͜ͅȩ̎ͤ̌́ͣ̇̃͋ͨ̀ͩͦ̔̎̿͟͏̡̯̞͎̳͈̘̺͍̯̳̥̳͡m̵̶̨͎̘̗̩̗̩̠̦̮̼͈͖̹̼͇͆̅ͤ̈́̊̊̏ͪ̾̂ͅb̧̧̨͚̞̯̤̻ͥͩ͐̉̾́r̨͚͎̜͓̲̥̤̜̤͙̫ͨͤ̆͋͒̑ͧͯ̎̚͘͜ͅa̴̋̽ͦͨͤ͑ͮ́̚͜͏̯̪̰̞̩͙̳͈̖͎̘̞͇̥͇̫c̴̢̣̝͖̭̬̫̻̩̆̉͂̓ͯ̔̽͑̌͊̌ͦ́͢ę̦͚̜̟̻͕̻̖̰̱̞̱̹̣̪̭̙ͦ̆ͦ͗̾̂ͪ͑̋̎̎̃̄ͬ͗͗̋̀ ̝̯̹̻̩͚̱͚̽̈́͂ͭͮͤ͘t̥͎̫̘̫̫̰͈͔̔̓̅̇̌̑̈́̒ͯ͌͐̎̀̅͑̆́ͅh̡̆̍ͬ̿̈́͊̄̌̃́̄͑̅̏ͤ͏̬̙̦͉̭͈̝͎̩̦͎̮̬̀ę̸̞̼̲̫̯̪͈̉͑͒̏ͭ͊̀̿̚ ̶̨̨̛̣͓̻̰̭̰̮͎̲̦̲͐̑̒ͥͯ̈͌̌̆͛g̛͉̫̼̙̩̤̦̣̖̙̹̮̳̾̿͌̐ͥ̈ͩͫ̚̕͜͡͠lͫ͆̄͋ͥ̂͛̀̚͏̸͕̦̥̗̦̻͇̜͎̹͎̺ͅơ̸̶̢͍͔͖̞͙͚̺̹̩͙̹͉͔ͣ̔ͤ̐ͧ̈̇̂̍ͯ̚ͅr̸̸̛̰̺̩͍̼̪͚̟̱͔̯̈͒̊̀ͭͦ͘y̧ͯ͛͋ͣ̐͆̉̅ͤ͐̂̓͊̕͏̵̪̪̦̩̼̣͔̦̪͎̗͔̮̻̞͖̕ ̡͉̺̲̘̖̲͚̭̲̜̦̞̪̗̤̹̱̲͚̇̽ͯͤ͜ṯ̹̲̖̦̝̮̲͓̲͉̘͛̓̆̽̇̓̈́̄ͧͨ̋͗͘͞͞ḩ̛̜̺̞̼͙̫͍̭̟̯̳̱̻͖͚͊͋̉ͥ̉ͤ̇ͨ̄̉ͨ̏̃̂ͅͅa̢̞̞̗͔̥̟͉̝̺̼̺̮̓̈ͥͪ͗ͧͭ̓́̀͘ͅt̛̥͉̘̣̳́̔͗͛ͦ̆̾͆͂̋ͧ̈ͥ̋̉͝ ̻̲͔͍̪͚̠̠̣̳̟̱̲̤̥͎͓̲̐̑̾͗̄̉̆̊ͤ̇͌̒ͦͥ̚̚͡͠i̴̛̩͓͖̹̥̹̣̥̼̼̮̠͋̅̆̐̎ͫ̒͊ͦ̏̐͌̈͂̐͌̿̚͞ş̜̗̩͖̻̺͉̜̝̯̟̺̰̭̥̟͖̳̈́̆̋̂ͣ̚͟ͅ ̥͔͔͖̰̙̰̬͕̲̞͓̤̎ͭ̌̎ͩͧͤ͗ͮͯ̾̔̑̈̂͘y͑͒̌ͬ̽̌ͧ͗̄̎͟͏͕̰̫̫͈͚̤̫̙o͆͗̓͐͒̏̀̿ͫ̾̑̈́̓ͧ̚̚҉̷̟̼̮̺̠͕͈͔̣̮̬̥̣͙͙̲̖̹͕͢͡͠u̠̳̱̩͚̩̮̖̩̝̗̫͖̞̲͕̞ͥ̎͑͗ͥ̍ͩͫͤ͑̔̎͑̒ͦ̒́͜͡r̢͈̝͔͎̤̝̻̝͉̻̻͉̰ͬ̍́ͤ͆͑ͩͦ̋ͮ̋̓̅ͬͫ̃̕ ̸̵̶̶̣͍̭̞̪̫͕̞̬̞̙̭̦͚̗͚̏͛̑̎̐͊͛̒̃ͭ̄̄ͬͩ͡b̶̴͎̳̰̫̞͔̰̰̺͉̻̮̲̪̜̏̽͋̓̐͌̋ͬ̊̽͋͋̈̀̓̀̆͜͢͞ͅi̛ͦ̒ͥ̕͜͞҉͓͖̲r̟̺̗̤̘̟̋ͦͪ̾̿͒̇̒̋ͩ̅͒ͮͫ̑͘͠ť̷̴̉̽ͫͩ̏͊ͬ͂͑̅ͥ͐́̅͗҉͏̣͉̦̜͢ͅh̵͎͙̲̰̳̯͖̄̿̉͑̎̾̎͑͗̍͑̾̐͊́ ̫̻͕̳̤͓͔̞̯̈́͌̇̅ͮ̒͛ͣ̀͝r̴̸͈͔͉̤̻̘̱̹̹̺̻͚̙͖͆̐͐ͯͩ͊ͭ̾̌̃̑ͯ̇͠i͎͔̥̬̜̝̝͚̤̪̖͈̙̞ͭͪ̿ͧ͗̀ġ̞̲̮̣̼͍̹̞͔͇̘ͬ̏͛̆ͪ̒̆́̕h̾ͣͤ̃̔ͬ͊̐ͬ̃̋̓ͦ̓͋͌͗̿͏̢̦͔̰̤͍̻̭̬̺̬̥̹͔͍͎ͅṯ̶̢̛̭̻̹͎̝̘̳̞̫̣̝̑̌̊̊͆̒͆̀͘͞

Post #65 · Posted at 2011-09-22 08:46:42am 12.5 years ago

Offline iNEXSERTiON
2,070 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-07-14

I gotta learn how to play that.
I stole DDR X2 CS from the internet; it's my fault the music game genre is dying.

Post #66 · Posted at 2011-09-29 10:52:29pm 12.5 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."

go to this

Post #67 · Posted at 2011-10-12 03:58:40am 12.5 years ago

Offline iNEXSERTiON
2,070 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-07-14

So my dad booked a hotel room. Just gotta request off work and I'll be going. Big Grin So excited!

Post #68 · Posted at 2011-10-14 03:22:54am 12.5 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
pre reg will be ending on monday so if you are going and havent pre reg i suggest you do it soon.

GET PUMPED

Post #69 · Posted at 2011-10-20 08:58:09am 12.5 years ago

Offline iNEXSERTiON
2,070 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-07-14

Last updated: 2011-10-20 08:58am
Got my tickets just a few days ago. Can't wait for this! Big Grin
And yes I chose Kira 2

Post #70 · Posted at 2011-10-28 09:55:40pm 12.4 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
just pointing out that lincle will be put on the iidx machine saturday evening. be one of the first in the US to play it!

Post #71 · Posted at 2011-10-28 09:56:17pm 12.4 years ago

Offline iNEXSERTiON
2,070 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-07-14

Just saw that on the website. Really stoked! Big Grin

Post #72 · Posted at 2011-10-29 01:48:13am 12.4 years ago

Offline polarbearjosh
polarbearjosh Avatar Member
570 Posts
United States
Reg. 2011-06-30

Quote: Bolt-Edge
just pointing out that lincle will be put on the iidx machine saturday evening. be one of the first in the US to play it!
Another reason why I'm going. Can't wait for tommorow.Green Grin
Polar Bears and BEMANI Forever!!!!Laughing Out Loud

Post #73 · Posted at 2011-10-30 09:18:32pm 12.4 years ago

Offline iNEXSERTiON
2,070 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-07-14

Last updated: 2011-10-30 05:47am
Loads of fun. Haven't gotten a chance to try Technika 2 or Fiesta EX yet, but I will try to later on.

IIDX18 RA is running IIDX19 Lincle now. It's so much harder to play on the AC versions. pop'n is a lot of fun Big Grin

EDIT:

(Bolt-Edge?) ----v

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7876/dscn0173fj.jpg

Post #74 · Posted at 2011-10-30 10:41:31pm 12.4 years ago

Offline Aegis
Aegis Avatar Member
9,371 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-04-16

"."
That's Bolt.

Post #75 · Posted at 2011-10-30 11:02:14pm 12.4 years ago

Offline OmnislashF8
OmnislashF8 Avatar Member+
250 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-05-30

"Cream of the crop"

Last updated: 2011-10-31 08:38pm
So a connection of mine told me that turntables are a complete joke now in Lincle because the timing windows were expanded to PIU levels...I am disappoint.
http://i.imgur.com/t3TdB.png

Post #76 · Posted at 2011-10-30 11:03:16pm 12.4 years ago

Offline Aegis
Aegis Avatar Member
9,371 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-04-16

"."
Aww man, I knew it was too good to be true.

Post #77 · Posted at 2011-10-31 05:17:56am 12.4 years ago

Offline iNEXSERTiON
2,070 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-07-14

PIU timing is so easy. Lincle's is not. Playing era (nostalmix) [A] on BMUS was a lot easier than on Lincle. I'll get some vids and more pics up later.

http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/pictures/5816-1320009661[3].jpg

Post #78 · Posted at 2011-10-31 05:34:42am 12.4 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
who the fuck were you and how come you took pictures of me without saying anything

Post #79 · Posted at 2011-10-31 05:36:33am 12.4 years ago

Offline iNEXSERTiON
2,070 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-07-14

Last updated: 2011-10-31 05:39am
This was me:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4364/dscn0161m.jpg

And for the record, it was my friend, Ari, taking all the pictures.

EDIT: There's only that one of you playing IIDX and one more of you playing Technika 2. If you don't want those to exist, just say so and I'll delete them.

Post #80 · Posted at 2011-10-31 05:39:12am 12.4 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
oh okay well good job being antisocial

also going to point out that lincle is kind of underwhelming and the only good songs are dlc that we dont have
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 8% · Server Time: 2024-04-18 17:40:50
This page took 0.017 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language