Tema Cerrado Regresar A Los Foros

Post #21 · Publicado en 2011-08-09 11:52:24am Hace 12.7 años

Offline NEMESetup
NEMESetup Avatar Member
2,026 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2006-12-30

"Gimme a mothaf----n' break!"
Watch Out Pt.2: Sonic and Shadow fighting and racing to prove who is the strongest.
ANTHEM LANDING (all versions): If SEGA decided to remake Sonic CD into a 3D adventure, this is what would play as Palmtree Panic's Good Future.
tiger yamato: A person just traveled to the future, only to find out that it's overrun with dangerous technology and machinery.
Pollinosis: An army of reprogrammed robots have gone completely out of control and wreak havoc on everything in their path.
Listen up: A being with telekinetic powers training himself/herself with a spirit as their mentor and guide.
naughty girl@Queen's Palace: Morrigan Aensland going around and influencing victims to her lustful behavior.

Post #22 · Publicado en 2011-08-09 12:29:04pm Hace 12.7 años

Offline chewi
chewi Avatar Member+
8,537 Mensajes
Not Set
Reg. 2008-02-24

Malacca: sailing on the sea, and then a giant storm attacks and brings chaotic waves and the ship is nearly destroyed, but they survive to see a brand new day, a fresh start

Post #23 · Publicado en 2011-08-09 12:41:15pm Hace 12.7 años

Offline Cowtao
Cowtao Avatar Member
1,984 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2011-05-08

"This hat hurts"

Last updated: 2011-08-09 12:43pm
Canned Heat: The Napoleon Dynamite poser
Consuela: A beautiful lady in the distance, the girl of your dreams
Pluto Relinquished: The verge of the end on planet Pluto
Concertino In Blue: Is it just me or does this song seem perfect for a beginning in an anime?
Afronova: Your in a jungle doing a ritual with a tribe
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/User%20Names/Cowtao.png
Thanks toon for the smexy Banner!

Post #24 · Publicado en 2011-08-09 12:44:29pm Hace 12.7 años

Offline Ryuzaki573
Ryuzaki573 Avatar Member
449 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2011-07-30

"I really want to hurt you."

Last updated: 2011-08-09 12:44pm
@ Chewi
That's... so... Beautiful

bag: The Scotch-Korean guy from Starburst commercials dancing around in a kilt playing his bagpipes Laughing Hard
La Señorita Virtual: CREEPER ALERT *Charlie Sheen*
Mugen: The moon up above fills you with joy, then, as it prepares to leave, you desperately rush to see it one last time before daybreak.
sync: a million computer screens processing a bunch of data, then playing the song and the bgm together

Post #25 · Publicado en 2011-08-09 12:56:52pm Hace 12.7 años

Offline Cowtao
Cowtao Avatar Member
1,984 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2011-05-08

"This hat hurts"
Mugen: The moon up above fills you with joy, then, as it prepares to leave, you desperately rush to see it one last time before daybreak.

Malacca: sailing on the sea, and then a giant storm attacks and brings chaotic waves and the ship is nearly destroyed, but they survive to see a brand new day, a fresh start

Wow you guys have such colorful language. I'm surprised such talent and well worded er, words can be in this site. Anyways

Dazzle: Your in the deep part of the forest, surrounded by silence, local tribes start to play, life is still breathing its voice, you feel calm, collected.....free.
My Baby Mama: A girlfriend is lied to by his ex-boyfriend (now ex) and was caught multiple times. "Who that is? My Baby Mama!"
Exotic Ethnic: Picture a settlement in the middle of the desert, full of greed, fortune, mystery, power.
sync: a million computer screens processing a bunch of data, then playing the song and the bgm together
That would better suite No.13.

Post #26 · Publicado en 2011-08-09 01:22:43pm Hace 12.7 años

Offline Silverhawke
Silverhawke Avatar Member+
4,606 Mensajes
Indonesia
Reg. 2009-01-27

3DS Friend Code: 3496-9710-9426
"highwind fluffdragon"
ha I thought of Healing Vision Angelic Mix as someone on the verge of death, dies then the "healing vision" brought them back to life again. (listen to ECG sounds throughout the song)
my homepage → silverhawke.xyz

Post #27 · Publicado en 2011-08-09 01:52:21pm Hace 12.7 años

Offline Ryuzaki573
Ryuzaki573 Avatar Member
449 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2011-07-30

Quote: Cowtao

Wow you guys have such colorful language. I'm surprised such talent and well worded er, words can be in this site.

Quote: Cowtao
Dazzle: Your in the deep part of the forest, surrounded by silence, local tribes start to play, life is still breathing its voice, you feel calm, collected.....free.

Look who's talkin'. Wink

Horatio: *fasten your seatbelts* According to the National Inquirer, an Oregon potato farm, Las Papas de Papá, was infiltrated by toxic fluids from a nearby power plant. All of the potatoes have disappeared, as if they just dug themselves out of the ground and left! But, of course, that's impossible...

"Cap'n Spud, we're under attack!! Every tuber for himself!!" The ship of the newly-formed league of Mutant Potato Pirates was under attack from a Mutant Giant Octopus! "NO!!" exclaimed Cap'n Spud. "Load up the ammo!"
Fry, a young, sickly spud who wasn't faring too well on the high seas, was forced to climb into the cannon awaiting him. He was shot at the giant monster, who easily deflected the blow. Then, Cap'n Spud pulled out his biggest weapon, the nuke of potato seafaring.
"Bring me the bass..." After a brief moment of stunned silence, his starchy crew brought him the meaty superweapon. The fish was fired, causing an explosion so immense that both the giant octopus and the ship were blown to pieces, shooting the Potato Pirates off in all directions. After all was said and done, only a few brave potatoes remained, including Cap'n Spud. Their only means of escape was a small wooden raft capable of holding only one potato at a time.
"Hey, Hash?"
"Yeah, Chip?"
"I just wanna go home..."

-FIN-

Also Tsugaru: Cowboys vs. Aliens

Post #28 · Publicado en 2011-08-09 05:11:04pm Hace 12.7 años

Offline TheSirius17
TheSirius17 Avatar Member
1,127 Mensajes
Indonesia
Reg. 2010-05-23

"Keep the frequency clear."
BLUST OF WIND: Coffee break in a cafe.
MEMORIES: Broken heart. Her lover hurts her often, and when he tries to say sorry and recover the relationship, it's all too late.
DROP THE BOMB (System SF Mix): Battle. But between half-cyborgs.
Ge-Ko-Ku-Jo: Yakuza.
I'm a DDR player, but never make a AAA.
No, I'm not a IIDX player, but I'm a BMS player.
No, I'm not pnm player, and I haven't play pnm simulator yet.

Post #29 · Publicado en 2011-08-09 05:55:21pm Hace 12.7 años

Offline vanillaninja1
vanillaninja1 Avatar Member
182 Mensajes
United Kingdom
Reg. 2010-08-09

"( 'A')"
Whenever I hear Promise for Life I think of the ending credits of the anime Higurashi no Naku Koro ni after a dramatic ending to the episode Happy
Might just be because it sounds like Why, or why not but whatever Puppy Face
UK DDR Champion 2011 Cool

Post #30 · Publicado en 2011-08-09 10:08:24pm Hace 12.7 años

Offline polarbearjosh
polarbearjosh Avatar Member
570 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2011-06-30

Last updated: 2011-08-09 11:03pm
I'm gonna get you: Motorcycle chase scene
Shiny World: A day at sea on a boat
Neu: A crazy dream which turns happy until a evil ghost destroys it and must be killed to end the nightmare.
Wuv U: The same video with the characters as it's precessor except they are in maid outfits
Apocalypse ~dirge of swans~: The destruction of Earth
Saturn: The story of Saturn from creation to destruction of the planet.
Polar Bears and BEMANI Forever!!!!Laughing Out Loud

Post #31 · Publicado en 2011-08-09 11:07:06pm Hace 12.7 años

Online RGTM
RGTM Avatar Moderator+
7,203 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2007-07-19

Nintendo Network ID: xRGTMxNintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6034-2315-7724Game Center Nickname: xRGTMx
"BBCode Not Allowed"
I'm going old school now:

20, November (both single and radio edits) - A disco in the 70's
2 GORGEOUS 4U - Kinda reminds me of how simple electronic music was back in the 90's
e-motion - Doesn't give me emotion at all. I don't really feel a thing.
greed eater - Feels ambient with a hint of hip hop.
Jam Jam Reggae - I see a bunch of Jamaican stoners.
LOVE SO GROOVY - Like e-motion, I don't feel anything.
OVERDOSER (ROMO MIX) - Going through cyberspace
OVERDOSER (AMBIENT MIX) - Going through cyberspace in a Windows 7
U GOTTA GROOVE - Streets of Brooklyn
ZIv Mod Squad: "shark jumpscare"
https://i.imgur.com/YdfMaWU.gif

Post #32 · Publicado en 2011-08-09 11:08:58pm Hace 12.7 años

Offline Oni-91
Oni-91 Avatar Moderator+
13,492 Mensajes
United Kingdom
Reg. 2006-10-20

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-3445-5569-17913DS Friend Code: 008736577880
"Ambivalent Viennetta"
Quote: TheSirius17
BLUST OF WIND: Coffee break in a cafe.
I think Blust Of Wind sounds like the menu music in a Gran Turismo...if you get my drift.
ZIv Mod Squad: "I'm a trash panda now, don't worry about it"
Can you make music? ZENIUS -I- MANIA 2023 NEEDS YOU
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FvT2ARPaQAAxRVX.jpg:large

Post #33 · Publicado en 2011-08-09 11:24:22pm Hace 12.7 años

Offline hyper kitten
hyper kitten Avatar Member
1,020 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2007-04-22

Himiko : An shaman priestess summoning the spirits of her ancestors to aid her in protecting her country from being destroyed by demons.

Marmalade Reverie : A Cafe in France where a young girl makes the best lattes

Bad Maniacs : GlaDOS REALLY losing her shit and trying to kill you....but failing in the end.

http://bpjlwa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p7U_VT8SqJPX3Lm8PUE2AccDpTtFoxO5nk2Y-M_iGc7FBi08mWX63FFLGIs9nQu75vQdjlXRn68JVjwdqq-7fQhvTSTKlKipb/hyperkitten.png

Plant the SEED, gain the FLOWER.

Post #34 · Publicado en 2011-08-09 11:59:54pm Hace 12.7 años

Offline Ryuzaki573
Ryuzaki573 Avatar Member
449 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2011-07-30

Sana Mollete Ne Ente: ^Marmalade Reverie
Silver Dream: jun dancing around and pulling a somewhat reluctant Naoki to the dance floor
Vanity Angel: something like Tron, a real-life video game
Xenon: Charmy and Astro fighting with epic proton lasers and rainbow guns

Post #35 · Publicado en 2011-08-10 12:42:05am Hace 12.7 años

Offline mageman17
mageman17 Avatar Member
2,102 Mensajes
Philippines
Reg. 2008-06-15

"MAGGLE"
The following post is written by VJ Polliwog.

The same teenager is in all the Programmed songs.
Programmed World: A teenager living in the future where technology has been fully developed (think DT Eightron). He remembers the stories his grandfather told him and the books he's read about the time where recreation didn't involve machines.

Programmed Sun: Population on planet earth has exploded and has forced the United Nations to send smaller nations to nearby planets in an attempt to keep the population under control. It then cuts to the same teenager, living at Planet Mars, looking at planet Earth, wondering how everyone is making ends meet.

Programmed Sun (xac Antarctic Ocean Remix): Global warming has melted the polar ice caps causing most of the planet to be submerged underwater. The only living things seen above water are birds, penguins, bears and seals. The United Nations tried to solve this problem by making humans adaptable to underwater by giving them gills instead of lungs. The teenager is seen undergoing the transformation.

Programmed Life: It is the inevitable future. Robots and machines have rebelled against humans and an all-out war has commenced. Soldiers and civilians alike work to overcome the machines. The teenager is seen being overwhelmed by the robots. It is not known if he managed to escape the encounter.

Poseidon (kors k remix): Clips of a snowy mountain range with a lone tree in the highest peak are interspersed with moving lines shapes and other animations.

Theory of Eternity: Just moving lines that sometimes make a pattern. The colors are taken from the Replicant D-Action songs and shows them combining to make white at the end.

I'll post more in my next post.
http://i.imgur.com/wX5XjLU.png

Thank you so much, Lord Toon!

Post #36 · Publicado en 2011-08-10 02:56:16pm Hace 12.7 años

Offline sharibetsu
sharibetsu Avatar Member+
1,073 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2009-06-24
MySpace: sharibetsu
3DS Friend Code: 0473-8645-1934
"~Let's keep it real~"
INJECTION OF LOVE (Full Version) - In space, the captain of a spacecraft is locked up in the engine room having a very, "sensual" moment with her Second-in-Command. Things get steamy and it's not because of the machinery either.

Kind Lady -FUTURE TRANCE MIX- Dude's sitting alone at a bar with the club's dance floor pulsating with thunderous music. Lights dancing off the walls and floor with everyone dancing and having a good time. The guy at the bar is looking sad and lonely but has a hint of hope in his eyes. Here comes a woman of average build but still with a nice figure and is definitely a looker. Maybe an 8 or 9 (12-14 on the new scale) and he's caught staring. During the instrumental part they are dancing to a slower song as they are staring at each other and having a great time. The song explains their conversation(s) and it ends with them walking out to "have a great night"

TSUGARU(OR-IF-IS Mix) - Totally makes me think of a WWII era aircraft or mechanical unit manufacturing plant where all the workers are working to a beat and energized.

TRANCE DE JANEIRO (SAMBA DE JANEIRO 2002 Epic Vocal Remix) - A human girl announcing a "Futuristic" robot soccer/football game.

BREAK DOWN! - If BeForU were a super hero group and did random magical girl/super spy type stuff with various bits of teenage humor thrown in, this would be their theme song for everything.

SUMMER LOVE (TOMMY'S SMILE MIX) Kicking back in the summer heat on an island in the early to mid nineties. Possibly something like Jamaica.

SILENT HILL (3rd Christmas Mix) A man is running down the streets looking for a present to buy so he can give it to his wife. After finding that so many of the stores are closed he comes across the only one that is lit up and open. He makes his way in and finds just what he was looking for. Quickly runs home to his wife and brings it to her and they kiss and do stuff.

SEXY PLANET (MOMO MIX) - Sexy alien girls and Britney Spears?
Quote: Yuichi
Next songs are....this,this this and this one.

Post #37 · Publicado en 2011-08-10 03:14:08pm Hace 12.7 años

Offline The Mirror Of UM2
The Mirror Of UM2 Avatar Member
283 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2011-08-05

"Protecting The Emeralds And Gems"

Last updated: 2011-08-10 03:29pm
I Was The One: The Lover who gave everything to her man and got stabbed in the back gives a passionate speech about everything she has done for him and why he should stay with her.
Spin The Disc: The club is alive on this night, with the DJ leaving nothing off the table as he (or she) pulls out all the tricks to keep the party going.
Burning Heat! (3 Option Mix): A pilot is caught in the heat of battle, as the enemy outmatches him. But he has amazing resiliance, as he commands his jet like a dancer in the sky, weaving in and out of cross-fire.
Bitter Chocolate Striker: In the slumber it was banished to so many years ago, the evil entity plots it's revenge while hoping that the slighest slip-up made will awaken it forever more to make chaos and reign supreme over the world.

Post #38 · Publicado en 2011-08-10 03:17:58pm Hace 12.7 años

Offline TheSirius17
TheSirius17 Avatar Member
1,127 Mensajes
Indonesia
Reg. 2010-05-23

"Keep the frequency clear."
GENOM SCREAMS - The Net 2.0
I'm a DDR player, but never make a AAA.
No, I'm not a IIDX player, but I'm a BMS player.
No, I'm not pnm player, and I haven't play pnm simulator yet.

Post #39 · Publicado en 2011-08-11 02:50:29am Hace 12.7 años

Offline Cowtao
Cowtao Avatar Member
1,984 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2011-05-08

"This hat hurts"

Last updated: 2011-08-11 02:50am
5.1.1: "The Great Depression." Seriously how could you not think of something depressing? There is barely any happy or overjoy moments in the song.
Brilliant 2U: A giant Metal Cat singing about dancing.
Brilliant 2U (Orchestra Groove): A shinier Metal Cat muffling about dancing

...More Later.

Post #40 · Publicado en 2011-08-11 08:04:58am Hace 12.7 años

Offline NEMESetup
NEMESetup Avatar Member
2,026 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2006-12-30

"Gimme a mothaf----n' break!"
CODE RED: A group of expert spies are sent on a mission to a hazardous base. The objective is to disarm all of the traps and retrieve a secret file that holds information of various weapons in the planning stages of being released on humanity, in hopes to prevent the antagonists from completing their goal.

Tema Cerrado Regresar A Los Foros

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 4% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-30 19:10:05
Esta página tomó 0.015 segundos en ejecutarse.
Theme: starlight · Language: spanish
Reset Theme & Language