Post #1 · Posted at 2011-08-05 04:22:32pm 3.2 years ago

Offline mr.johnny
mr.johnny Avatar Badge Banned
1 Post
Not Set
Reg. 2011-08-05
0pts
Hi ,
I purchased Wii Guitar Hero5, brand new from a store (360).
When I inserted the disc - I get the "Unrecognized disc" error. No matter what I do I can't start the game. The CD is obviously clean because its new....
I am using an Xbox 360 slim, and I purchased GH World Tour on the same trip, and that game works fine.
My friends are saying it's a manufacturing defect (ie no way to fix it)... any ideas? I already tried the troubleshooting steps from Acti and Microsoft online.
Thanks...
http://fourplayercoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/megan_fox_guitar_hero.jpg
Damaged DLC Content (Xbox 360 Chatpad)
So here I am, importing all my Guitar Hero games onto my Xbox 360. After importing everything, I started up GH5, and low and behold, I get the following message...
"A content packet appears damaged or unreadable.You will not be able to use or access any downloadable content. Please redownload the damaged content packet." ... ****?
How have I tried to fix this problem...
http://videogame2play.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/guitar_hero_metallica.png
Step #1} Re-downloaded all my dlc, as the message does not tell me what "content packet" is damaged. (Maybe if it did, People would not have as much problems?) Still getting that message.
Step #2} I deleted all Nintendo Wii Guitar Hero DLC, including all of my other disk imports. Redid Step #1, still getting the message.
Step #3} Deleted ALL Guitar Hero Data (GH5, GHWT, GHWOR, GHSH, BAND HERO & Guitar Hero VIP Pass). To include all saved data, saved games, calibration info... Deleted EVERYTHING that it could be tied to those games. Repeted step #1. Still getting the message.
Step #4} Restored my ps3 wireless controller
to factory settings, imported everything, and still getting the message.
Please Help me out with a solution.
My DLC... (not in order of download)
Guitar Hero VIP Pass
GHWT Compatibility Update
Guitar Hero Smash Hits Disc Import
Guitar Hero 5 Disc Import
Band Hero Disc Import
GHWT Disc Import
Neversoft Track Pack
Reggae Rock Track Pack
Ferret/Metal Blade Track Pack
"The Touch" by Stan Bush
"Guitar Hero® On Tour: Modern Hits Theme" by S.U.P.R.A.H.U.M.A.N. - ProtoShredanoid Wii Gun
Activision Music Track Pack
Guitar Duel Track Pack
Neversoft Thanks the Fans Track Pack
"Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" by Steve Ouimette
National Anthems Track Pack
‘God Save The Queen – GH version’
‘La Marseillaise – GH version’
‘Lied der Deutschen – GH version’
‘Il Canto degli Italiani – GH version’
‘The Star-Spangled Banner – GH version’
Thank you for taking the time to read and maybe help me out with this problem.

Post #2 · Posted at 2011-08-05 10:55:45pm 3.2 years ago

Offline Max
Max Avatar Badge Member+
7,652 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-05
563.4pts
Log in to send this user a private messageWindows Live Messenger: maxxunlimited114[at]hotmail.comSkype: Julian AlayonFacebookTwitter: maxninja09Google+TumblrYouTube
PlayStation Network: maxninja114Wii Friend Code: 3095166183267994Nintendo Network ID: maxninja114Steam: maxninja093DS Friend Code: 392661848995Game Center Nickname: maxninja114GREE Username: Julian
"GARUGAMESH"
Sorry to say bro, but a good majority of the members here are BEMANI fans and not really "Hero" fans, granted i can name maybe 3 or 4 members here that can help you out with this issue. I am more into DJ Hero than i am Guitar Hero so i can't help you with this problem, but hopefully somebody else can Smile

Post #3 · Posted at 2011-08-06 01:44:46am 3.2 years ago

Offline Dancefreak
Dancefreak Avatar Badge Member+
183 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2006-08-12
68.5pts
Log in to send this user a private messageWindows Live Messenger: dancestage99[at]hotmail.comSkype: KrispearmanFacebook
Xbox Gamer Tag: KrispearmanPlayStation Network: Krispearman
erm judging by the fact he mentions ps3 and wii in the same post and the fact theres about a dozen shop links in it id wager this is a bot albeit a very unusual one at that?

Post #4 · Posted at 2011-08-06 01:48:20am 3.2 years ago

Offline Max
Max Avatar Badge Member+
7,652 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-05
563.4pts
Log in to send this user a private messageWindows Live Messenger: maxxunlimited114[at]hotmail.comSkype: Julian AlayonFacebookTwitter: maxninja09Google+TumblrYouTube
PlayStation Network: maxninja114Wii Friend Code: 3095166183267994Nintendo Network ID: maxninja114Steam: maxninja093DS Friend Code: 392661848995Game Center Nickname: maxninja114GREE Username: Julian
"GARUGAMESH"
True...at first i DID suspect something when he posted the picture and then the "links" there but i am still not sure...could be a bot, might not be, guess we need an admin to check and see.

Post #5 · Posted at 2011-08-06 02:53:31am 3.2 years ago

Offline Pie-kun Chatting
Pie-kun Avatar Badge Member+
6,011 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-03-25
874.4pts
Log in to send this user a private messageWindows Live Messenger: piepiepie75[at]hotmail.comAOL Instant Messenger: piepiepie75Skype: piepiepie75FacebookTwitter: pie_kunTumblr
CROSS×BEATS User ID: 61742417

Last updated: 2011-08-06 03:03am
Spambot
Thread Locked | Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2014 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- II
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4%
This page took 0.012 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language